Road Tripping Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly was still a little lost in her post orgasm high and had hardly noticed Louis moving around until he came up to face her with full cheeks and a huge grin on his face. Molly crushed her lips against his in an instant and soon she was rewarded with a rush of their mixed orgasms he had gathered for them to share.

For over a minute they held an awkward angle to share and end up coating their lips and faces in all Lou had saved. Little was swallowed and most just ended up all over them adding to a growing wet spot in the top towels.

Molly had layered them in anticipation of a wet night, and they had their own sheets on the king size bed they had gotten on sale.

They sat and recovered for a moment and shared a glass of water and a wet kiss before Molly broke the kiss with a renewed fire in her eyes and told him in as deep a voice as she could. "I Love you Louis and now I want to love your ass as well as you just did mine. When Irv fills you with cum tomorrow night, I will return the favor that you just did with me as she snaked her long tongue in his mouth and playing with his still sticky cock.

Mol did not care. They could shower soon enough. Now was more primal between them and what was left upon them after the first round tonight only added to what they were sharing.

Molly broke their fierce and deep kiss with eyes and crystals alight and Lou's blue eyes also alight to match her ancient blue one. "Louis if you can remember. Try and catch your cum and I will coat my cock with it and fuck you some more and get you hard again so I can have a second load of your cum in my ass tonight.

"I will Mol! It will feel great to have you fuck me with my own cum on your cock. Rim me good and fuck me good and deep like I did for you. I love you, Molly."

"I Love you, Lou." Mol told him as she went down after a quick kiss and went and took his cum cover cock and just deep throated him in one move, surprising even herself as she just lost herself in the moment and had her fingers already playing with his ass while she explored new mysteries on his cock before looking up at him.

"Roll over big man I can't wait to rim you good and get you ready for my cock. I won't use the vibrator until you are ready to cum or after when I will get you good and hard for my ass again and ready for Irv and Hailey's cocks tomorrow night and maybe even Katy will fuck both of us with the extra strap-on."

"I hope everyone's holes get stuffed with real and fake cocks many times Mol, and we all fall asleep in the playroom in a happy pile of love."

"That's a beautiful idea Louis and I hope it does come true or something close to that." Molly said smiling brightly to herself at the lovely picture Lou had painted for her in her mind. It made her love him even more as she parted his sweaty butt cheeks. wet from her squirting all over him.

As her tongue snaked into him, she thought. My stick of butter is not as thick as yours but I'm going to tongue fuck you as deeply as you did for me and give you a little taste of how good you make my pussy feel Lou. Without even realizing she was doing it for a moment Mol was stroking her plastic cock in anticipation of filling him and making Louis cum again.

Lou moaned as Molly's long tongue whipped around in him and got his saliva coated cock fully hard in moments while she took her time and built up the fire in both of them. She kept at him and pushed as much of her saliva into him so her was good and ready for her smooth cock to fuck him good.

"Mol, you've got my cock dripping from your tongue deep in me. Here is some to help coat your cock."

"Thank you, Louis she purred deeply in his ear, as she dipped her hand in his to scoop up the thick liquid, she had brought forth from him to help her fuck him deeply. I will use this to make you cum in buckets I hope and catch it all and I will come for it after You've cum."

"I've got a special plan for your cum Louis." Mol added with a little laugh and a raised eyebrow over her own dirty mind and her plan. She got up behind him now and set his hips and ass with her hands at what height she wanted him at. Once she put the tip of her seven-inch strap on dildo an inch into his ass, holding there and kissing his neck like he had done for her.

You feel so good in me Mol. Put your hands on my shoulders and pull me into you like I did for you. I ready for you Mol!" Louis added with a deeper than usual voice while he held off stroking his cock until she was fucking him good.

Mol took his advice and put her strong hands on his broad shoulders and drew him very willingly back to her and with a groan very much like her own earlier she had her cock all the way in him with her matted pubic hairs and wet rig pressed deeply up against his stretched sphincter.

Mol held there for a moment to let Louis get used to her cock all the way in him again. Molly's dirty mind thought looking down about how he would look with Felix's nine-inch cock Marta had told her of, deep in his ass. And Deep in hers too! It was going to be a wonderful time over the next few weeks and months Molly felt, as she began to move in Lou as he told her to fuck him good and offered her some more fresh precum to drink or coat her cock with.

Mol slowly picked up her pace and was soon fucking him deeply with each stroke, loving the feeling of oneness it brought forth in both of them, being able to exchange roles and enjoy so much together.

If only more people could overcome their inhibitions so well and let themselves explore so freely. So many would be much happier in their lives and make the world a more peaceful and wonderful place to live in.

Louis was loving the feel of her penetration of him, and his cock was dripping into his hand while he rested on the pillow and let out low moans of pleasure with each stroke. "You feel great in me Mol. I am so glad it was your cock first in my ass like I was for you truly."

"I am forever happy you were the first to fill me with your semen there too Louis and I can feel you running down my legs a little more each time I push my cock all the way in you. It feels so sexy Louis. I love you too Louis."

For several minutes she fucked him at a steady pace letting him get more used to her in him as he shared a palm full of precum for her to coat her cock and then lick from her hand. With the renewed lubrication on her Mol began to fuck him faster telling him how good and this felt and how she wished she could catch his cum in her mouth like she hoped to tomorrow night.

"I Going to cum Mol" Lou groaned deeply into the pillow so all the other cabins would not hear him.

Molly kept up her pace until she felt him clutch her dildo with his spasming muscles and she buried herself in him and put the vibrator on low.

Lou remembered just in time to catch his cum with his hands while his head was deeply in the pillow and Molly was lying on top of him with her arms wrapped around him and squeezing his chest.

Molly's pussy shot out a stream of her own cum as she joined him when the vibrations from her strap on hit her clit. More of his cum erupted from her ass, rolling through the waves of her cum and running in a river down her left thigh.

Mol held there for a moment before she withdrew slowly from him and asked if he had caught all of his cum.

Louis rolled to his side a little and held his cupped hands to present her all that she had brought forth from him.

Mol had to withdraw from Louis to reach his cupped hands and he groaned a little at her sudden exit and the temporary empty feeling Louis had. It would not last for a long time.

Molly raised her eyebrow and gave Louis a wicked grin as she put her lips to his hand and sucked all of his cum into her mouth, sticking her semen covered tongue at him before going back behind him. She had a little surprise for him.

Mol parted his ass cheeks to see he was still a little open from her fucking him and put her mouth to his open hole and did her best to force all of his cum into him, causing Louis to groan deeply as his tongue worked to push more from her mouth into him.

After a moment Mol got back up on her knees behind him and used what was left in her mouth to recoat her cock and plunge it back into his slick asshole and fuck him good and hard again.

"How do you like getting fucked with your own cum helping Lou. I hope I kept it warm for you."

"You did Mol, and It all feels so good when you fuck me deep. My cock has not even gone soft in between.

"I'll make you even harder now Louis so you can fill my ass again before we take another shower." Mol reached down and turned the vibrator up to its medium setting and started to fuck him fast in his cum slick ass.

Both were moaning deep and Mol could feel her cum run down her thigh, joining the last of his first load of cum running out of her asshole. She could not believe how many times she had cum just from fucking him, now helped by the vibrator ramming her clit with each plunge into him.

"You've got my cock dripping for you again Mol!" Louis told her as her pussy squirted out showering her toes while she bit the back of his neck and had her hand on his rock hard and dripping cock.

"You're ready to fill me again." Mol all shouted to Louis, who was lost in the sensations of it all.

"Yes, Mol I'm ready to fill you again. If you keep fucking my ass, I'll fill our hands again."

Both stretched their backs as Louis got out from under Mol. With her giving her cock a quick wipe while Louis gathered all the fluids running down her legs to coat his before slowly plunging into her in one motion.

Mol let out a deep sigh and a long groan as Louis filled her ass with all of his slick and hot cock. "Fuck me good and hard Louis. Make me cum all over you again!"

They both encouraged each other to fuck faster with all they said and moaned out to the other for the next five minute. Sweat was pouring from both of them adding to the salty hickey Louis was leaving on her shoulder, to match his.

Mol's hands kept switching from playing with her clit to stroking her plastic cock. One orgasm just rolled into the other and soon she was all but begging Lou to cum in her and fill her ass again tonight.

Ten strokes in her later Louis held her breasts and shouted he was going to fill her.

Mol felt his hot cum pump into her for the second time tonight. "You feel so good filling me again Louis. I Love you." She just managed to croak out before her next peak ripped through her and tried to not let all the other cabins hear them, when she pushed her face into the pillow.

Unknown to them the middle-aged hotel owner could hear them through her open window and had her own nine-inch dildo ramming in and out of her pussy while she fingered her ass deeply and soaked her own sheets.

"I Got to pee now!!" Both almost shouted to the walls after they rested together for a moment.

They both heard and felt their sweaty, sticky bodies peel themselves apart as Lou was first on the way to the bathroom and had the shower going, hoping it would only take seconds to warm.

On the way Lou and Molly both thought they heard some loud moans through the side window on their cabin, as their landlord for the night came for a third time before warming her own shower up.

The water warmed quickly and soon Molly was holding his cock against her clit, under the strap on rig she was still wearing, while he peed like a liquid jet against her pleasure center. Molly held his shoulders to keep her balance and kissed Lou deeply while she let him finish.

Once he was done Lou asked. Can you hold on for ten seconds?

He went to his knees and quickly unhooked the side buckle and the vibrator and rig fell to her feet in the shower to clean shortly. Lou rammed his face into her pussy and had two fingers in her. Molly squealed and tried to hold on for a moment more as Lou had his fingers stroking her g-spot and helping to push a river of cum form her ass.

"Look out Lou!!" Molly shouted to the spray as she came and let loose a torrent of pee all over his face and chest as he closed his eyes and backed off six inches to let her choose her target on him.

Molly had no idea where she was spraying all over Lou. Her eyes were as deeply shut as his as she felt the combined release of her coming again and her being able to pee after holding it in since his cock entered her for the second time, and she had almost soaked the bed and them.

Once her stream slackened Lou went to tenderly lick and he took the soap and wash cloth and washed and slowly scrubbed all the sticky places below her waist, checking closely and doing a few tongue inspections to see if any more of his pollen would flow from her brown flower to his tongue for them to share when he stood, and they kissed deeply for a moment. They agreed they needed to brush their teeth before they kissed again as Molly went to her knees with the cloth and cleaned him and tossed her strap on rig out into the sink for, "two points," she said with a laugh.

They dried each other for a few minutes and brushed their teeth, yawning into the mirror. "Lou, lets sleep for a little while and if we wake up or don't fall asleep, we can fool around some more, but I'm beat."

"Me to Molly. Mol wore me out." He joked as she gave her a fresh kiss after they rinsed the mouthwash out and hugged naked in the bathroom.

They came out to see their destroyed bed and quickly bagged all the wet and dirty stuff and put the hotels sheets back on the bed. They would do a quick load at Hailey's Molly said.

Less than ten minutes after the bed was fixed and they shared a few hits of the purple weed Lou had in his pipe, they were snoring until seven when a sleepy wakeup call came from the motel owner, and they began to get everything ready for their day ahead with a quick stop planned at the first Library they saw and then to Hailey and Irv's for an extra wet night of fun ahead they hoped with Katy joining in before the next shows.