Road Tripping Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly sat back to watch while giving Lou a slap on his right butt cheek. After a moment Hailey came around behind her and lifted her hips up and pushed her tongue deeply into her ass and brought out a deep moan when three fingers forced their way into her running pussy.

Your tongue feels great in me Hal. Fuck me good while we watch them fuck.

I'll still be hard for her after I fuck your pussy good Mol. Lou or Irv will give your ass a good fucking later, so I will leave you good and tight for now." Hailey told her as she got up and sunk her fake cock in Molly's pussy with one quick motion.

Molly moaned out and held onto Lou's ass and fingered him as Hailey began to fuck her good and deep at a pace close to what the men were using on Katy now.

Lou was now fucking Katy with most of the length of his cock with each stroke. Irv beneath him was moving at the same pace in her, alternating penetrating her and making Katy sweat and shake almost constantly as one orgasm rolled into the other.

Her hair had covered her and Irv's faces completely while she kissed him and would come up for air to moan and shout for them to fuck her faster. She could feel both men's cocks swell in her and Lou was holding her large soft hips and beginning to really fuck her ass good and hard while Irv now held almost still letting Lou's cock work both of them.

Molly and Katy let out long deep sounds of pleasure as both women came from being fucked good and hard. Molly had Hailey holding onto her breasts while she fucked her doggy style and Molly was stroking her cock and squirting all over Haley. She just pinched her nipples harder and put a large hickey on her neck just below the one Lou had put on her regularly.

When they left the next morning Molly had a row of four of them on the back of her neck, almost hidden by her hair for the next few days. Lou gave her neck a week to heal before he gave her a new one in Arizona.

Katy let out another deep grunt and almost fell onto Irv and screamed "CUM IN ME NOW GUYS!!"

Lou and Irv both just pumped her as hard as they could for less than thirty seconds before both let out long moans and said they were Cumming. "I can feel you filling me guys. IT feels AWESOMEEE!!" Katy ended with almost a laugh as she had her cum pouring out of her pussy soon followed by Irv's as she was off of him as her next wave hit and Lou held her and kept himself imbedded in her.

Molly came at almost the same moment from Hailey's cock pounder her pussy hard and fast, like Lou did when they went hard at the other, usually after a day or two off when they had too.

Irv had rolled to one side to catch his breath after Katy had all but smothered him under her enormous breasts. Hailey saw this as Molly was laying on the mattress after Hailey had pulled out of her and went to Katy to get a drink from her pussy before more of the magic ran from her.

"Lift her Lou if you can so I can eat her good before you leave her, and Molly can do wonderful things with her ass then."

Katy was still lost in her post orgasmic high with Lou still hard and moving around in her full and SOOOO happy ass. He took a firm hold of her hips and shifted his legs. "Hang on Katy. Lou said with a little laugh of his own, while he got a firm grip and rolled her back while he was deeply embedded in her.

Katy's legs flew apart as Lou rolled her back to where he was half laying back and she was almost sitting upright.

Katy was surprised Lou was strong enough to do it, knowing she was about 180 lbs., but she could also tell he used his strong, longer legs and some leverage to move her like this. Either way all of these thoughts left her mind when Hailey's tongue in her dripping pussy made her eyes fly open.

Irv had recovered enough to get back up get a sip of water from a cup, offer some to Katy quickly and then handed it to Molly to finish. Lou and Hailey were not at a good angle for a drink right now.

The drink Katy greedily accepted just added to a growing pressure in her bladder which made each orgasm an extra wonderful strain on her. When they got back to the bathroom someone or all of them were going to have a tremendous shower from her.

Hailey just feasted on Katy's wonderful pussy. She had done a good job shaving all but her jet-black triangle and this just allowed cum from Irv and her to run all over her thighs and onto Lou's still hard and embedded cock. For a minute Hailey lapped all around her and dipped her tongue into Katy and got splashed with more of her girl cum when she sucked on her clit and played with Lou to encourage him to fuck her ass some more.

Lou was still hard enough to fuck her good and push more of Irv's cum to Hailey's waiting tongue. Molly and Irv were each sucking on one of Katy's nipples and stroking her still wet hair and sweat covered breasts. Katy's own red, yellow, and purple crystals had a glow to them now matching those worn by Molly and Hailey.

She had gotten her set long ago from a dear friend who had sadly, not survived Viet Nam. Katy had made sure he was not a virgin when he had left for the army a week after his eighteenth birthday. She had not worn them in a while, but she saw them in her jewelry box today and it felt good and right to wear them more now.

Once Katy had splashed Hailey's face again, she told her. Time for more cock for you Katy. Hope you're ready. Lou, let me get in her and then just lower us back so Molly can have her ass before you completely wreck her.

"Lou can wreck my ass ANYTIME!!" was all she got to say before Hailey plunged her eight-inch vibrator into her open and dripping pussy in one long slow thrust, until she was up against her had their mouths met for a long hungry kiss. Hailey and Lou Fucked her for a squishy moment before Lou stopped. His left foot was going to sleep in the now awkward position.

"I'm going to lower you guys back while I still can." Irv took ahold of Hailey's shoulders as Lou went to do this realizing, he was balancing over 300 pounds between the two women.

Once he had lowered the two women back down Lou withdrew his now only half hard cock and let Molly take over. Lou got a drink and let the blood flow to his legs again. Thinking about what he had done holding the two women like that he was surprised he could do it. All the years on his feet and last month and a half on the road had given him strong legs.

Molly kissed Lou while he rubbed his left foot and ankle, stretching his legs. "I can't wait to have a drink of your cum from Katy before I fuck her as good as you did. I love you, Lou."

"I love you too Molly." He replied before giving her a quick kiss and she dove in between Katy's moving ass cheeks and began to lick her from the top of her sweaty and cum drenched crack, until she reached her asshole, bubbling with Lou's cum running down her and all over Hailey and her strap-on sitting in her pussy for a moment as more of Katy's cum squirted all around the dildo half in her.

Molly raced to lap up all she could and caught a handful of her juices she drank with a slurp all could hear in the noisy and now very warm room.

"Fuck me now Mol. I missed your cock almost as much as Louis's. Fill me like Hal and make me cum again!!"

Molly got up and first went next to Katy and took her face in her hands to give her a slow, deep, sensuous kiss, filled with all she had lapped up in the last few minutes. Katy opened her mouth as widely as she could as the two women had a fierce kiss as Katy came again. Hailey was licking the side of both women's-soaked faces and kissed them both deeply before Molly went behind her again and put the head of her dildo an inch in Katy.

"Fuck me NOW MOL!!" Katy's strong arms held onto Hailey, so she did not slip out of her wet pussy as she pushed back against Molly and took her whole cock in one motion while her eyes glazed again and even a little drool escaped from her mouth onto Hailey who just lapped it up and began to fuck her slowly while Molly held her still and let her get used to the new cock in her.

In a minute both women felt Katy relax and come down enough to begin to move in her again and soon were working her at a fast pace and Katy was howling for them to keep that up. Molly was holding onto her breasts from behind for time and pinching her nipples until Katy came again and Molly had a small orgasm of her own from all the stimulation all around her.

Hailey was winded beneath her and at times had to fight to breath. Molly gently but firmly took all of Katy's long hair in her hands and half lifted her off of Hailey for a moment while all three women recovered. "I Don't know how much more I can take Hailey she said while Hailey put her crystals with Katy's trio."

"I think you can handle one stronger cum." Looking up at Molly who was getting a drink from Lou as Irv shared a cup with her and Katy.

Hailey had a mischievous evil grin on her face again, as she raised her right eyebrow at Molly and said, "Warp THREE Ta'Pau!"

Molly knew in an instant what Hailey meant.

Katy had NO idea!

At the same time Hailey and Molly turned their strap-on vibrators to their top speed and both held her tight to them and began to fuck her rapidly.

Katy was stunned when both toys went on to their full speed in her heavily fucked pussy and ass at the same time, and then the two women went to fuck her as hard as the men had done earlier. In no time Katy was shouting she was going to cum again. Nether women stopped fucking her. One orgasm built on the other as her pussy tried to flood past Hailey's strap-on with Molly's adding even more pressure to an already overloaded situation.

"OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO FUCKING LOOSE IT!!! FUCK MY CUNT AND ASS HARDER! I DON'T CARRRREEEE!!!!"

Ten seconds later all Katy exploded all over both women. She was strong enough to force herself loose from Hailey and Molly fell back from her as her own pussy shot out cum from her own orgasm.

A fountain of cum from Katy's pussy erupted followed by a second stream of her long-held piss. Both shot out from her, hitting Hailey and Molly with both and splashes landing on Lou and Irv lying next to them, against a wall and packing his pipe and kissing lightly while they watched the women, recharged a little, and held their pee themselves.

Hailey was a little more conscious than Molly was dove right into Katy fountaining pussy. Her mouth filled quickly, and she drank good gulp of both mixes before licking her while she just kept her light-yellow flow going with new clear eruptions with Hailey's help.

Molly came up to kiss Katy deeply and hold her as she shook and just flowed over all Molly brought her own crystals to hold with Katy's as both women held on and joined in the deep pleasures they were sharing. Hailey was just holding her ass, so she was pointing her pussy straight up as she feasted up her and now just let most run out of her mouth and all over the three of them.

Irv winked at Lou saying. "I'll start and warm the shower and be out to help you with the women. They may need some help standing."

None of the women heard the soft conversation between Irv and Lou. They were elsewhere in their minds as Hailey brought her crystals to join the other women's in their hands.

For the next two minutes the women held each other and just made soft sounds in their ears and let all three of themselves come down from this high. When Molly looked up she saw Lou standing up and offering her and Katy a hand to stand as Irv had gotten the shower warming and was offering Hailey a hand to stand also.

Molly hardly made it to the shower before she let loose a powerful stream of urine on the floor of the shower. "I almost lost it when Katy did, but when she pushed Hailey aside I held on. You're strong Katy." Molly said with a smile and quick kiss on the lips as she was being fingered by her and Lou as she finished.

"My turn!" Lou stated with some urgency when Molly finished. She took ahold of his cock, and he began to spray out where she directed him. "Come here Katy and Hailey. I will use Lou's fire hose on those flaming hot pussies of yours."

For as long as Lou could he let Molly direct his stream at the spread legs and swollen clits of the two women standing a foot from him.

As soon as Lou was out of pee Hailey took hold of Irv's cock and told Molly and Katy to "Assume the position" and soon Irv was directing a powerful jet of pee at the two swollen and very happy clits in front of him.

Before he even was done Hailey cried out. "I can't hold it any longer and she just had her pee pour out from her on the floor of the shower and splash all around her feet until Irv's hand was in her stream and fingering her deeply until she topped and leaned on her dearest love.

They all took some time to slowly clean themselves and all of their friends. They had removed their strap-on rigs to wash at the sink later. Hailey passed out their mouthwash and all felt refreshed and went to go smoke and relax for a while. It had been very deep, and all were still drained for a few minutes.

Lou lit the pipe and Molly went to get a joint from the cabinet. After a hit Hailey ran downstairs and got a bag of peanut butter cups for all to share in a sugar rush.

As she left, Irv bagged up the soaked sheets and anything else as Lou got spares he had seen for them to put on mattress after a quick wipe down with one of their towels. They had the room fixed before Hailey was back up after putting some music on and bringing up the munchies.

Hailey rolled up a very fat joint with the purple weed and some of the hash mixed in the two-paper monster. Irv opened one of the skylights to let some air in the warm room and air it out just a little.

"We have to leave it clean for tomorrow. Hailey told them. Our son is going to come up with his girlfriend and watch the house while we are gone. He knows about our playroom, and he says she is anxious to see the shower and have some fun away from work for a few days. They both work in Silicon Valley with some software companies who work you like dogs and pay you mostly in stock for your overtime, but our son is a millionaire on paper at least this week, if where he is at stays in business or gets bought out."

Lou joked. "It was the stock sale from my now dead company that is what is really paying for this trip for us. At least some good came out of all those jobs lost for greed, but a few of us were smart enough to cash in at the right time and we told many others who did not."

"So, tell us more about that trip you took on the second show. I know Hailey was dying to ask you how it went. You two were really into it but you could hold a conversation that I could understand." Irv asked.

We did these purple mushrooms Star gave us after she had a profound dream and was told we needed to trip on them. It is all very hard to explain and very deep, and there are things we were told not to talk about. Katy have you ever done any unusual purple mushrooms?

No, I haven't as far as I can remember.

Molly went to her bag with their pot in it and got the picture of the four caps from that night.

Irv looked at the picture and gave it to Katy. "I remember those, and we got those caps from Star. We did two each and it was a very deep night for the two of us. How many did you eat that night.

We did four each total. Two as the concert started and two more when we got back and settled in for the night. Lou told them.

"I've never seen these before guys. Wow it looks like a lightning bolt across the cap. I bet they do give a hell of a trip.

For the next ten minutes, they smoked the bomber Hailey had rolled and three of them listened to the fascinating tale of some of their journeys that night and other things they could and felt was appropriate to discuss with them.

Molly concluded for them. "We know we are to be tasked with something very profound that we have not exactly been told of. Only prepared for so far. We also have begun some research into this land of the past and are going to see how Star reacts to what we think is the actual name of this civilization. I am sorry we cannot say it yet. For reasons we cannot fully explain ourselves, we need to tell her first for her reaction. Katy, you will be there to see her when we tell it to her. We will tell you more after and see how much more you can participate if you are interested, if it is appropriate, and does not conflict with any of your own beliefs.

Lou added, "I have one question for all of you. Have you ever met each other in a dream and realized you were in the wrong time and knew it and who you were now and did you get a chance to talk."

Hailey spoke up softly. "Twice Irv and I have had dreams where we met. Once we were together in a city long ago. It may have been Rome since I think I saw the Colosseum in the distance."

Irv picked up "We found ourselves walking along a busy street going past many vendors together. We were clean and dressed better than most but did not look rich. A few called hello to us, and we smiled and returned their greetings. We went on walking and looking around for a few minutes before we came to a fountain to sit at and get a drink from. After the water hit our lips we awoke in our own times.

Hailey spoke up after lighting a joint Molly had rolled. "The second time was more fleeting. We were both walking with other people in what looked and smelled like a Medieval marketplace. We saw the other across the small-town square and locked eyes for a moment. We shared a smile and a mouthed greeting no one else saw before we moved on and soon awoke again.

Katy said she did not remember any like this with people she was with and did not ever talk with anyone like that in her dreams. She did not tell them of a dream she was just remembering from several years ago that was very vivid and had her on a farmstead hundreds of years ago, with someone who looked like Lou, but much closer to her age than now and with several kids running around as a person who looked like Star came to call on them It was a long time ago, less than a week after she had met Star, years ago, but she just had put it aside as a vivid pleasant dream until now.

She was not sure what to say and did not want to cause a problem with Lou and Molly. If he was a dozen years older Katy could have let herself fall for Lou, but he was too young and most importantly he belonged with Molly in this time.

Their talk of souls coming back, and meeting again did interest her, and she wanted to learn more from Star and others. She felt it would be best to talk with Star when she saw her tomorrow.

Molly did feel Katy tense a little next to her and knew there was something which affected her in some way. Molly knew they would talk later. All were still new to each other and had become really close quickly. Her and Lou were still learning more about the other each day and night.

Molly kissed her cheek as she passed her the joint and gave her a look, that told her they could talk alone some time over the next few days and there was nothing to worry about.

"How are your pussy and ass feeling Katy? Hailey asked. Are you up for more fun tonight or would you like a plastic dick to wear and fuck someone back?"

"My ass is happy and wrecked for the night and my pussy is a very happy and kind of sore, yes I'll take a strap-on please. It's been years since I had one of these on."

"I'll help you get it set right Katy. It set for me and were different builds. It will take just a moment. Molly get the men good and warmed up for our pussies. Mine needs a good fucking and I know you want some cum in you too."

Lou and Irv were sitting side by side when Molly crawled over to them with a wide smile. "I want someone's cum in me soon. Mine has only had tongues and a fake cock in there tonight. I want MORE."