Road Tripping Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly went to suck on Irv while Lou went behind her to eat her good and get her ready for the dick she wanted.

Molly came up from Irv with a smile and a moan with her clit being sucked from beneath and two fingers wiggling inside her dripping couchie. Lou just kept licking all that kept running from her. She had kept herself wet while they were on a break just thinking about all they had done already this night and how much she loved all in the room with her.

Lou was drinking Molly's latest squirting cum when he looked up to see Katy waving her large strap-on cock hear him, telling him it was his turn for a good fucking before she returned the favor to Irv.

Molly sat up as Hailey replace her sucking on Irv and Molly went to wrap her lips around the larger than the other strap on. "This one does not vibrate but it is an inch longer than the others and a bit thicker than even Lou. I'm going to get him all nice and loose for Irv's cock so he can get hard again and fill someone else if he has any left. NO wine for LOU!"

Molly laughed with her lips around the dildo and Lou made a snoring noise into her pussy that made her clit jump and another pulse of her cum spray Lou again. "Don't you dare fall asleep on us again Lou." Molly laughed as Katy let out her own laugh.

"If he does again, Irv is in big trouble tonight. He will have to go a few more rounds."

"Don't worry ladies. I stayed away from the wine tonight. Just food and pot, with a side of hash and peanut butter cups. Now some more of Molly's sweet pussy for dessert. Do you want cinnamon buns tonight Molly?"

"No, I want you to fill my pussy with your cream tonight Lou."

"I want you in my ass Irv, I was wishing it was me in Katy's place and I want to cum in a fountain like that some time. We are to drained for that now but another night we will put a mattress in the shower for some real wet fun."

"Sounds great to me Hailey." Molly agreed as Lou worked his way around behind her to take her from behind.

Katy Moved over to Hailey saying. "Let me fuck your awesome pussy while Irv gives your ass a good hard fuck. I love all you guys."

Katy kissed Hailey deeply as she crawled onto and sunk herself onto the over eight-inch dildo with a moan and deep squishing sounds. "Let me ride you for minute and get my pussy good and wet. I will be ready for Irv at any time with a little of our lube."

Lou was already fucking Molly in long, slow strokes, letting her enjoy a slow deep fuck after all of the frantic sex in the last hour or two. They had no idea how long there were up here and there were no clocks in these rooms. "You feel so good in me again Lou. I know you can keep that pace up for a while after all you have cum tonight."

Lou went to kiss her neck again, seeing a third hickey back there as he just kissed her neck and kept this joining softer, for now.

Hailey rode Katy for a moment as Irv got the lube and then went to rim Hailey for a minute. He had to be careful of his chin as the two women fucked harder as he tongued his wife's ass and played with Katy's when she lifter hers off to thrust into Hailey. Hailey came with a deep shudder from the large dildo pounded away at her and took a moment to catch her breath.

Irv did not waste any time getting behind his wife and coating his cock and her ass a little more. He then placed his head at her entrance and worked himself into her, against the pressure from her stuffed pussy. It was a pleasant effort, and he was encouraged by both women to get in her and fuck her good.

Molly was busy doing the same for Lou as he picked up the pace in her and had her cum shooting out around his cock and spraying his balls, legs, and the more of the sheets under them. Lou had set them up, so his feet were between two of the mattress for leverage and he was soon running himself in and out of her faster and harder, without sliding on the bedding.

The room filled with the sounds of their lovemaking. Few words were spoken. They just made each other feel good and did all they could to convey as much pleasure to the others as they were feeling themselves. Lou and Molly after switched around after she had cum twice and were now deeply kissing as they had resumed their deep and slow lovemaking like when they started.

Most of their deep and guttural sounds were covered by the louder and more frantic pace Hailey was encouraging from Irv and Katy. She wanted Irv to fuck her faster as she was enjoying his cock fighting against the thick dildo buried in her pussy and controlled by Katy who kept biting her nipples and pulling her cheeks wide for Irv to fuck her faster.

He began to really pound his wife's ass, just how she liked it and the fat dildo they used together often was now even better with Katy fucking her. It was almost like having Lou fuck her at the same time. The strap on dildo was longer and wider than Lou, but his cock was much warmer and more alive in her.

Hailey came hard as Irv just kept at her and she asked for a minute off. Katy took this time to get out from under her, leaving her pussy a little sad, and pouring freed juices onto the bed.

Lou and Molly had taken a moment to rest. Katy came up to them with her glistening cock and put it to their lips to share. "Who wants to clean me off before I Lube up Lou's ass and help him flood Molly's wonderful pussy. He fucked me so good in both my pussy and ass last time. It sucked we had to use rubbers, but the ribbed ones were fun. One day I'll put one on a dildo to fuck you men too." She giggled at the end.

Lou had gotten behind Molly again so Katy could take him easily. He spread his legs a bit so he could equalize their height and make his ass easier to accept her large dildo.

When Katy took a moment to ram her mouth into Lou's ass and tongue him deeply before she used the oil on him. Molly looked back as he made all kinds of happy sounds from her tongue working deeply into him.

"I hope she fucks you good Lou so you fill me with your cum and her big cock will get your ass ready for when we play with Marta and Felix, next week I hope. She told me quietly he has a nine-inch cock, and I would love to see you take that Lou while both his and you're cum are running out of her and my ass and pussy and into all of our mouths."

Lou agreed and took her firm breasts in his hands and began to squeeze and pinch her nipples in a rhythm and pace like he was fucking her slowly with as Katy was lost feeding deeply on Lou's ass.

Molly and Hailey both howled out again and splashed cum behind them. Hailey hit Mostly Irv and a little landed on Molly's hands which she licked and thrust between them in front of her and collected more and played with Irv's ass too.

"Lou, move me closer so I can rim Irv while he pounds Hailey's ass again. Fuck Lou now Katy and make him flood my pussy. I want his cum in me NOW."

Katy came up with sweat and Molly's cum dripping from her face. She smiled and put three fingers into Lou's now open ass and fucked him good while she got the oil and poured some on the thick dildo. She took her hand out of him and covered it with oil and poured some into his ass and put four of her fingers into him and did her best to stretch him and prepare him for her cock for the night.

Ready Lou? I will go easy at first, but I can't wait to fuck you as good as you did me." Katy put the head of the dildo just in his ass and pushed only an inch into him. She let him get used to it while he held still and took a short rest as Molly recovered for a moment.

"Ready for the rest Lou?" She knew he was and slowly worked the strap-on into him in a smooth motion and in a few seconds was all the way in him.

Lou let out a deep grunt as she stretched his ass and made him feel fuller than ever before with something in his ass. Molly could feel his cock grow from the deep penetration from Katy and this made her even more excited and had her pushing on Lou soon to get them all fucking again.

Fuck me Lou and Katy. I can feel you cock making his even bigger in me. Fuck him good and make him fill me with all of his cum.

Katy gave Lou the moment still to let him relax a little before she began to move in him.. He had relaxed well and was soon moaning out with each stroke in his ass that he was matching Molly's spitting pussy.

Molly wished she had a mirror to see Lou getting fucked but she was very happy to keep dipping her tongue and fingers into Irv as he fucked his wife ever faster with her urging him too.

Sweat was pouring off all five of them as they fucked at a fast pace for several minutes before everyone stated to cum at once. Molly and Hailey started it by all but screaming they were going to cum followed by both women soaking their partners and using their ass and pussy muscles to hold their men deeply in them. Katy felt her own cum running over the straps and down her legs as she really got into fucking Lou like this. Her next man would have to enjoy her on top of him as much as she liked to be fucked too.

Katy felt him grip her tightly too and she stopped with herself crushing her huge breasts into his back as all three of them came together and felt cum fly out of them either inside Molly or all over the bed and sheets beneath them.

Molly felt the weight of the two of them on her as they stayed together for a minute letting all of the waves of pleasure run through and between their bodies. Irv too was panting while gripping Hailey hanging breasts and feeling all of the cum from her run down his legs as her unoccupied pussy just streamed out and all over anyone within range of her squirts.

Katy was first to pull out of Lou easily and take some of her wight off of them. Her legs too had been sprayed by Molly and with some of Lou's cum that had been shot out by Molly around his still hard cock. Katy came to their side and put her hand between them to gather more of what was shared by them to bring first to Molly lips and then to Lou's and herself so all could taste their magic again.

Irv had wasted no time once he and Hailey rested for a moment diving to her ass to rim her again and drink all of the cum pouring from her ass and from her pussy as she kept moaning, bucking, and squirting cum from herself until Irv gave her a break after a wonderful two minutes.

Lou and Katy took turns licking Molly and dipping their fingers in her and sharing with her more of their magic. Katy went to finish cleaning Molly as she took Lou's softening cock in her mouth to clean for a minute before Irv and Hailey got up to start the shower again.

Molly came again and Katy came around to kiss her and help her finish cleaning Lou's cock and balls. "Molly let's bring Lou in the shower with us and have him give us a special shower before we take a more normal one."

Lou gave both women a hand up and they took ahold of him and led him by his dick to the shower and the already warm water. Irv was behind Hailey again this time eating her pussy while she held her pee until she shouted. "I'm going to flood you now Irv!"

She let out a long moan and soon she splashed his face with a jet from her pussy of her cum followed by a torrent of pee filling his mouth and soon running from him between gulps. He plunged three fingers into her puffy ass that had her drop her face down as she came hard again and just let herself flow all over him, while awaiting the drink he had for her soon.

Molly helped quickly remove Katy's temporary cock before the led Lou to stand in front of them as the kneeled and Molly took his cock and told him. "Don't hold back Lou. Give us a good shower and we will fill you with our shower soon too."

Lou took a second before he started to trickle out the was soon spraying Molly and Katy's chest with his pee and Molly then Katy took him in their mouths quickly to fill them and join in a dripping wet kiss as Lou did his best to stop his flow for a moment. As they kept kissing he resumed peeing on their large breasts that were mashed together as their hands sought out the others pussy to finger to another quick cum.

Lou ran out of pee just as the women were breaking their kiss and kept their hands in the others pussy. "Stand up and spray me and give me a drink. I will hold you both up if your legs get weak." He laughed.

Lou kissed Molly then Katy deeply as they continued to finger each other and looked on in mild distress. Lou was now dragging this out a little to tease them. Three feet from them they could see, feel, hear, and smell all from Hailey drinking from and spraying Irv's cock all over herself and getting his hard again she took another drink and now had three of her fingers deep in his ass.

Lou knelt in front of Molly and Katy and thrust two fingers into each of them as they were kissing deeply and began to spray everywhere with his hands on both of them. Lou felt their warm pulses and closed his eyes as he plunged his face first to Molly then Katy to suck on their clits and gab a quick drink from both of the lovely women.

Molly and Katy came again just as both ran out of pee and gave Lou one more good soaking from their squirt while they moaned and pinched each other's nipples hard and with a little twist that had set them off.

All five got together in the center of the room and joined in a deep five-person hug and kiss share by all the tongues in their circle. Lou and Irv had gotten hard again with the pee play with the women and the group hug and all of the loving contact between the five of them.

Molly took ahold of both of their cocks and spoke. I want to see you two fuck again and I owe Lou a good rimming after he has gotten good load of cum in him. He has done it for me, and I want to return the favor.

Hailey said. "I want Lou in my ass too!"

They did not turn off the water, but Molly and Hailey took one of the waterproof twin mattresses and drug it into the shower and Hailey bent over to have Lou rim her for second before she shouted. Fuck Me Now Lou. Take Me hard. My ass wants your thick cock in me again and I want to feel Irv fuck you and fill your ass when you feel mine.

Lou and Irv had been kissing and tugging the others cock as Molly rimmed Lou good to and Katy went to thrust her tongue in Irv's ass and get him even harder for Lou. Molly was playing with herself as she rimmed him deeply and made him ready for Irv. Katy fucking him with the large strap-on earlier had loosened him up and all she was really doing was adding lube for Irv to fuck him good. She did not want to add any non-natural lube be to Lou so she could eat his ass after.

Molly's wicked mind had her thrusting three of her fingers in her well fucked pussy and she even pushed some more pee to her own hand so she could suck on her fingers for a moment before she went back to Lou's ass.

They all moved as Lou went behind Hailey and just put his head in her and then plunged himself into her and for a minute fucked her hard and fast until she screamed she was Cumming and spat out her next orgasm all over the sheets. Lou rested for a moment as she spasmed and moaned. Irv Kissed Lou deeply then went to move Molly and kiss her as deeply before he stuck his tongue in Lou's ass and left some more spit behind to lube him even more.

Molly went to suck his dripping cock some more as Katy was now sitting with Hailey eating her pussy and half laying in her lap as Katy played with her own nipples and sucked on her wet hands as the shower water continued to spray on all of them.

Irv thought to himself. Thank god we spent the money for the second water heater. It would suck of this turned cold all of a sudden, while he heard the propane system turn on to heat more water.

"Ready Lou, Irv said as he put the head of his cock at Lou's asshole as Molly and Katy came around to see him take Irv's cock. The women want to see you take my dick in your ass again and fill you with my cum. I will enjoy sucking yours out of Hailey while these two dirty girls. Irv slapped both Molly and Katy's nearby ass cheeks, clean all of my cum from your asshole."

Irv was slower with his thrust into Lou but did not stop until he was buried all the way into him. Katy reached across them to pinch Molly's nipple and one of her own huge and rock-hard ones.

"That was so hot to watch Molly. I love watching someone get penetrated almost as much as I like feeling in myself. We are both dirty girls." She ended with a giggle and the two women met behind Irv for a slow deep kiss as he began to fuck Lou.

The men had cum many times, and both were just fucking deeply and slowly. Hailey was loving the feel of Lou's thick cock moving in her deeply while her love was making him pulse in her with each of his thrusts into him. It was all very intense and soon added to when Molly got under her to finger and eat her just soaked pussy as Katy was in front of her with her pussy and ass presented to Hailey to feast upon.

All were getting a little drained when Lou and Irv both picked up the pace and announced they were going to cum soon. Katy went behind Irv and rammed her tongue in his ass and took hold of his nuts to squeeze the last of his cum from him. Molly did the same with Lou's when she felt him tense under the steady rain from Hailey above her.

Ta'Pau, thought while she played with her own pussy as all this was going on. My hair is going to smell like Hailey's pussy for the next three days I bet. YUMMY!

Molly came up from under a panting Hailey so she could collapse on the mattress and let the warm water flow over her. Lou moved off of her and Katy dove between her ass cheeks to fest on Hailey's bubbling asshole while Molly replaced Irv who moved aside for Molly so she could rim Lou while he went to lay under Molly and suck all that was flowing from her as she sat back on him to make it easy for his fingers and tongue.

Lou groaned into Katy's large ass as he rimmed her again and had three fingers stroking her g-spot again.

They lay like this for a few minutes as the women all came twice at least. Lou and Irv were spent for the night and hardly registered a twitch from their tired cocks.

Once they stood again Lou put the mattress against a wall to clean in the morning. All moved quickly to wash their hair and clean up again before the hot water did run out.

Hailey passed out every one's toothbrushes and in a few minutes they were on the five remaining mattresses having some water and juice from a mini fridge Irv had bought after last weekend and added. They all smoked and snuggled up under the large old blanket Hailey got for them to lay under, smoke, talk, touch, while sharing and spreading their love between them.

As Lou had all but predicted. They fell asleep as a happy, warm, and satisfied pile under the blanket. It was several hours before Hailey awoke with a groan between Irv and Katy, with Molly on Katy and Lou draped across her. It was a beautiful scene that could not stay as she cursed her fifty plus year old back and bladder as she awoke all heading for the toilet in their playroom bathroom.

It was one am when they all got downstairs and Katy snuggled in with Lou and Molly, who she was now used to sleeping next too and all slept until the very rude five-thirty alarm clock.