Road Tripping Pt. 21

Story Info
More bi group fun at the shows and after for Lou and Molly.
15.3k words
3.86
5.4k
6
0

Part 26 of the 34 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROAD TRIPPING PART 21

Readers, this a fictional road story set in the 1980's, before cell phones and the internet as we know it today. There is pot smoking and use of "Magic Mushrooms" in this story. All sexualized characters are fictional and over 18. This is part twenty-one of a many part series. I hope all have enjoyed it so far. Any constructive feedback is appreciated, Thank You S. L.

Molly and Katy snuggled into Lou deeper when they heard the alarm clock from the other bedroom followed by Irv shuffling to the bathroom with Hailey moving five minutes later, starting coffee, and then joining Irv in the bathroom for a quick stop as he got ready for work.

Once they heard the water shut off, Hailey knocked on their door and laughed at the tangle on their spare bed as the three began to awake. "Good morning. Coffee is ready, and waffles are in will start coming out of the iron in a few minutes."

Katy was first to the bathroom, once her bladder woke up and Molly found the robe Hailey had left out for her before and was right behind her in a minute.

Lou put on some shorts and a shirt and made a coffee, saying good morning to Irv and Hailey, waiting his turn and taking a moment to thank them for everything and letting them stay over and everything else.

"If you guys forget anything I will bring it to the show or if we find it after and it's important, where do you want me to send it to?" Hailey asked

"I think my place in Delaware would be best. We can go there easily when we first get east and still catch up with Sara when we plan to and see others like Molly's family before we go to see my folks in Florida."

Lou went over the maps for today's ride with Irv and Hailey, and they said it was a four-to-six-hour ride there depending on the traffic, of course!!

Molly and Katy came out dressed casually for the day and went to make coffee and eat while Lou took some time in the bathroom, took a quick shower, and dressed before he finished the last three waffles. All were well fed and ready for a busy day.

Irv was out the door with a kiss from all at 6:20 for his hell ride to his consulting job. It was over after the second week of July, thank God!! They could rejoin tour after with no money worries for the rest of the year. After Irv left, Lou packed and checked all of their stuff and made sure everything was out of their room. Molly and Katy went to pack up all the dirty things from last night and get all the toys good and clean for the next time.

Katy asked Hailey if she could borrow the strap-on she had worn for the weekend in case there was a chance for some deep fun. None of them knew what the campsite was like, and Lou hoped to be there early for a good and quiet spot.

By eight, the four of them were all sharing a joint after Lou had buried all the rest of their weed and hash under the hood for the ride and had only one joint between them for the trip.

They headed out fifteen minutes later and went to the nearby grocery store to get all they would need for tonight and tomorrow, along with all the ice they could carry. The weather report on the morning news said it would be nice the next two days but could get nasty the night after the second show.

As Lou drove the first hour Molly and Katy looked over his hotel guide and two other chains guides and were seeing where they might call for Sunday night after the second show.

"My turn to pay guys. Katy insisted. You have gotten me this ticket and I hope we will find one for the second show, but if not, I will have fun anyways. I will see about a room with two beds so Hailey and Irv can join with us comfortably too.

They stopped for gas, bathrooms, and more coffee soon after and Katy got them a room with her ranger discount and all were set for any rain, and if they got soaked at the show, they knew they had a warm dry bed for the night. After some more limited wet fun. They did not want to ruin the hotel room.

The five-hour trip went with few delays or bad traffic, and only one wrong turn. Katy pointed out a few places she knew that were fun stops along the way and remembered to tell them Doug said hi and all of the baby trees and saplings were doing well, and they were welcome back to help anytime.

They arrived after a stop for some lunch around 1:30 to see Star and Europa sitting on a bench near the office entrance in the shade. Shielding her eyes, she saw the white wagon pull into a nearby lot and was on her feet to greet them and tell them where they were camping in the back of the grounds.

Lou parked and they all got out, but kind of kept Katy hidden until they were all out and they came around to surprise Star.

"Katy! Holy shit! I haven't seen you in years and here you come rolling in with Lou and Molly. I guess you are a finder of people too Lou." Star ended with a laugh as she went to give Katy a huge hug and kiss on each cheek.

Katy returned the kisses and held her asking how the babies were doing as Star introduced her to Europa and hugged Lou and Molly with more kisses all around.

Lou got them all checked in and offered to ride all to the sites if they wanted.

As they walked out of the office Molly turned to Star and asked to wait for a moment. "Star we are beginning to look into the things we have been asked to, and we think we have found out some important information."

Star looked at Katy after looking to Molly and Lou, and she smiled saying. "They told me a little of their trip, but I don't know their surprise here. They would not tell me or the others until they saw you Star."

Lou looked deeply into Stars eyes saying. "We think we have learned a name. Cortinarius."

Star's eyes went wide as she clutched at her great crystal. Europa smiled up at her, holding her other hand and both the children in her moved as her whole body tensed. She could not believe what she had just heard, and it absolutely stunned her. In her heart, mind, and soul, she knew they were right, but HOW!!!

The look on Star's face told Lou and Molly they were right, and Katy stood there completely in wonder of how, what they had said effected Star. She had to sit back down and even Europa seemed to sense that what had been said was very important to her mother.

"Where did you find this out from guys?"

Lou gave Star a strange, almost silly grin before he lifted up his right hand and made a Vulcan greeting hand sign saying, "Spock told us."

"What?" Star said with a look of confusion

Molly looked into her confused eyes and saying. "He is serious, although in reality it was the actor, Leonard Nimoy, who was the one who said it. Did you ever see the TV series, In Search Of, Star? That is where we learned the name."

Star let out a laugh as they told them of the night and when the show came on and the second episode was on "Lost Ancient Cities and Civilizations". "In the opening talk he gave, the name was mentioned and both of us reacted strongly to it but there was nothing more said of it in the show."

"We went to a local Library and did some very quick research and found out it was a real place that has not been found, as of when the three-year-old encyclopedia was printed. It is as good a lead as any and the name feels right to us." Lou said.

"It does to me too guys. WOW!!"

All five of them got into the wagon for the short drive through the campground their sites. Molly handed Star their photocopies of the encyclopedia entry and the other more general information they had found, along with their notes they took in the back of Lou dream notebook. Star said she had a fresh one to begin their notes in for them when they unpacked their merchandise to sell tomorrow at the show.

"Katy, tonight if you like we can explain some more of this if you are interested?"

"I am Star. Molly and Lou told me more of this and Hailey and Irv told of some of their meetings in their dreams together. It is all very interesting to me."

They got to the campsite to see Ed and Val already set up along with Joe, Gina, and her husbands all out chatting at tables with Barny and Celesta running around with a dozen other kids nearby.

Lou parked the car next to the school bus alongside their site to give a little space and sound barrier between the sites, and there was room Hailey and Irv to set up next to them before an old camper of other neighbors was parked.

It was hugs and kisses all around with all again surprised to see Katy emerge from the station wagon. Lou got their tent up and began to get some of their stuff set up inside. Molly and Katy got the grills out and asked what they could contribute to dinner, as 2 boxes of doughnuts was passed around, drawing Barny over to say high followed by his sister, Celesta a minute later, who just remembered Katy from a few years ago.

For a few hours all were just setting up, greeting more friends who showed up and just enjoyed a lovely day with friends. After they ate a great dinner for over a dozen, prepared by all Katy asked if Star could go for a walk with her to talk more of the things her Molly and Lou were involved in.

Talking to Star alone for the moment she said. "When we were all talking about dreams where we interacted with others we knew now, I was remembering a very vivid dream I had years ago, just after we met."

Star smiled and looked deeply into Katy's pale blue eyes with her deep green one saying. "You were on a farm with children running around and I was walking up to your house with a basket. You were sitting out front under a small porch with your husband next to you."

"Who looked a lot like Lou, Star. Older than he is now but as I remembered the dream when we were talking, I knew it was him next to me. I love both of them dearly already and would never come between them. I just am not sure if it would be right to tell them and make things awkward between us." She blushed deeply as Star took her hand.

"In many dreams of my past, I have been with Molly. Lou knows this and it would not surprise me if somewhere in our pasts I was with Lou, same as Molly may have been with Joe. We are all old souls who have been on this planet many times and in many places."

"Do not fear or hide from your past lives. Honor and learn from them to help make Katy today a better person. Come and join and learn and love with us. I can tell you are already bonded with them like you are with Hailey and Irv. The past you have together can strengthen your bonds with all of us. Who knows you may dream of Molly or me next." She said with a laugh and a wide smile.

"If it true that you have a connection with some or all of us in the past you may want to join in with all we are working on."

"I know Lou and Molly said they are at the beginning of a great task and today they gave you a piece of a much larger puzzle. They also told me and Hailey and Irv of some of their recent trip on some unusual purple mushrooms and connected dreams."

Pausing for a drink and to collect her thoughts, Katy continued. There were things they were not allowed to talk of but did not say who or what prevented them from discussing some things when they were free with other personal details that they would not tell those they were not intimate with." Katy finished, blushing again, and lowering her eyes as Star noticed more than one fresh hickey on her neck and shoulders.

It had been a strong bonding Star thought to herself with a secret smile as she held Katy let her know all was going to be alright. "When Hailey and Irv get here later, we will all talk more, and I suggest you start keeping a notebook of your dreams. Have you ever tripped on any kind of mushrooms before, and did they tell you about the purple ones?"

"I have done the usual ones. I tripped with Lou and Molly in Sequoia National Park where I work, on an off day, and we tripped on a hike to a mostly hidden spot I know to swim and enjoyed a lovely day. If you want, I can show you and your family this spot in the park sometime. It is a couple of miles of an easy hike to get to a pond fed by a small waterfall in wet years."

"I will be up for hikes better next year, but I will tell Joe to plan on this next year, and if I can talk Mom into watching the kids I may want to trip there too."

"I would love to show you guys too and the kids would be ok there too and it is not a bad hike."

"They showed me a picture they had of the purple mushroom caps they took, and I have never seen any like those. They said the trip they gave was very deep and bonding as Irv and Hailey did. I would want to do those when I have a good partner to share them with again. Right now, I am single but the last two weeks have got me feeling tired of being alone."

Thinking for moment and telling herself as much as Star. "I don't care if I meet a good man or woman. Man would be a bit better, but they will need to be as kind and open as Lou and Molly are. I am not going to live and love in any way other than I want too again!"

They hugged again and went back to join the rest after their short walk. Molly could tell there was some relief on Katy's face from their talk and she would know more later.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Hailey and Irv pulling up in their truck with Lou riding in the cab with them and showing them where they were with Tommy and Janet behind them and looking for a nearby spot for themselves. Maggie and Donna were five minutes behind them just getting to check in and finding where to head to and also hoping for a nearby spot.

Lou, Joe, Molly, Katy and Barny fanned out to help their friends set their campsites up in the fading light and offer them some of the food they had cooked earlier.

Before the last of the sun was below the horizon all were ready for the night and having a late dinner after long days. Molly introduced Tommy and Janet to Katy and see what might be available for work in the park for the next few months. In ten minutes, they were both set for who and where to see for jobs and some housing for them for as long as they needed. If they were unable to get a place Katy knew she would offer them a spare room, she had. Some company would be welcome, and they turned out to be really good kids she found out.

A little while later, Europa was in bed and Barny was hanging out with the men as Gina called all the women at the site together. "Some of you are deeply familiar with what some of us are being asked to do, like my daughter and Molly. Others are new and have many questions and for some it is best no men are present, especially for Celesta, but also Janet and Katy are new to these things."

"All of you are somewhat aware of the phenomena of shared dreams and some of have experienced the powers of the purple mushrooms."

"We will be an hour or so men. Don't burn the camp down." Gina laughed as she led them to an area of some tables in a field, they could talk in. Molly and Donna had bags with water, sodas, snacks, and some beers. About half a dozen lamps, flashlights and several joints were also carried, made from many flavors of weed.

They started off talking about some of the involvements of Star and Molly in their past and how they had come together with Joe and Lou meeting before Molly met them. Since this time more has been reveled in their connections in the past, starting with the incident in Worcester that most gathered here had witnessed.

Molly, wishing Sara, Megan, and Marta were with them, showed her notes of the night recently and their journey through some of the past lives of their souls. "There is more. Molly said turning to the page with the enigmatic "HD150706 d / Talk with Andromeda! At this time, we have been instructed to not discuss this journey, and at times you may be asked or even feel that it is not right to talk of these things yet or only see one person you trust first."

Star took over for a moment. "What they saw in the first half of their night was to prepare them for what took place later and three more of us were connected in. Joe who has some memories of the night, mostly of playing drums and watching the ceremony before we made love before our gods."

"Stars eyes took a faraway look for a moment, remembering her joining with Joe that night and in her visons of the past. She smiled and spoke more softly. Celesta and I also had dreams of this night and she helped lead Molly and Lou in a joining ceremony that took place long ago then led them to their chambers for the night and was their protector for the night."

Celesta took a few minutes to explain directly what she saw and went through her notes like Molly and added some more details she had remembered since they had first talked.

After she had finished Gina added. "One of the main reasons I asked the men to stay behind is because of Celesta's age and the need for some discretion in our talk around her but also the need for all of us to be free in what we say. As Molly said, in later talks when we are all over eighteen in the group, she will add any details she feels are needed but 99 percent of what she said her covers what happened."

"My daughter is young for much of this, but the Gods have given her these visions and it is best we help her to understand. I want her to know she can talk with any of you women here if she has any questions."

Celesta felt a little uncomfortable for a moment as all nine of the women smiled at her but in a second the warmth they meant, made her feel at ease along with the hug from her mother.

After a minute as the others were passing joints and drinks, Star asked. "Are there any of you other women who want to share unusual vivid dreams you have had and shared with others. I know there are several of you here I have been in dreams with at the same time and was aware of who I was. Like her, I was an observer of the actions of my soul in that time like Celesta in the ceremonies. She saw and understood all but did not have free will of her own in that time.

"There are the second more powerful dreams where you do have the ability to communicate with others, usually with a mate or someone you have been around and influenced by recently."

Hailey spoke first and told of her and Irv's dreams where they were together in one and saw the other in another dream, but they were with other people in that time.

"Both events were long in the past. We were careful to limit what we said and did in both. We said hi to one man who asked Irv if his teeth were hurting because of how, he pronounced his words. We just gave vague greetings to others as we walked and quietly observed things."

"The other time looked and smelled like a medieval village market, and we saw the other across the town square but were with other people and only smiled and cautiously acknowledged the other. We both knew to be careful and not do anything stupid."

Katy said she had to say something next and said she had been remembering a dream from years ago that was very vivid and had two important things in it. "First was Star coming to her down a path with a basket and all looked to be more than five hundred years ago on a farmstead with many children running around in the summer evening. Next to me was my husband saying hi to Star. My husband looked a lot like Lou but in his mid to late thirties."

Molly looked at her with a smile and her eyebrow rising. "Is that what you remembered and gave you a start in the room that night Katy?"

"Yes Molly. I had this dream a week after I met Star, about five years ago and it was when we were talking of our deep and vivid dreams that I remembered the one with Star and in my mind, I could see Lou as a hard-working farmer in his thirties, hundreds of years ago next me and with our children around us."

Molly hugged her and spoke. "You had good taste in your past. He is a hard worker and is best kept from war. I saw enough that he has been forbidden by me to volunteer for the military. I have some things I need to learn of him in the past when we are east again." Molly held her crystals and her blue one glowed a little.