Road Tripping Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou and Irv were breaking up more pot as Katy crumbled more hash into purple weed pile. Lou dumped the rest from the chamber of his pipe into the pile to mix and pack. They could hear Hailey and Molly in the shower already making out and pissing on the other one's hands and feet. Katy. Irv, and Lou passed shotgun hits around as the three of them smoked two hits each. Lou repacked the pipe before Katy led both men by their cocks and told the women it was her turn for two kinds of showers.

Molly was out and drying, let out a chuckle seeing the men led by their cocks. Hailey liked seeing Irv led around like that too, and she was out of the shower in a moment. Katy went in but kept the men outside.

She rinsed her hair quick before carefully going to her knees and told the men. Let me have it. Give my tits a good yellow washing and a quick drink. I love all this dirty play.

Lou and Irv were already hard and began to make out as Katy kept their cocks in her hands and aimed them where she wanted too, first soaking and warming her breasts before she opened her mouth as wide as she could and tried to stuff both of their cocks in her mouth as their stream flowed in and out of her mouth in between a few greedy gulps. Once they slacked off Katy took a minute to wash herself then let the men in after she peed on the shower floor over the hands all playing with her at once.

More than pee was flowing from her when she left the shower. Lou and Irv went in the shower and began to French kiss deeply and wash their cocks and bodies. Katy hopped up on the sink to watch the men make out. It was very hot to watch, and she rammed two of her own fingers into her pussy to play with herself, like she was watching a gay porno.

Katy was going to put on her favorite bisexual orgy tape her first quiet, horny night and kill two sets of batteries and soak her towels. "Don't waste all that cum in the shower men. Get out and fill two of us women with your cum!"

Lou and Irv kissed one more time, tugging the others cock and making Katy moan and wet her fingers and the sinks counter. Lou got out first and took a towel to dry himself and play with Katy's nipples while Irv rinsed off and took another towel. Lou moved Katy to the edge of the counter and went to his knees for quick drink from her dripping wet pussy.

Molly came into the bathroom with a lit joint and gave Katy a deep shotgun hit as she moaned into Molly's mouth with Lou pushing his tongue and two fingers deeply into her spasming pussy. She wrapped her legs around his head and held him there to drink from her as she came all over him and dripped onto the floor beneath them.

Katy released Lou with a sigh into Irv's mouth while they made out now.

Lou stood and took Molly's head in his hands to kiss her in a deep, slow, and tender kiss that shared Katy's wonderful orgasm with her now.

Katy hopped down off the counter and all went out to see Hailey, casually smoking Lou' pipe and running a vibrator on low, in and out of her pussy slowly. "Just keeping everything warm and wet for you guys. Lou and Molly. Lay down on the bed. These king size beds will give us room to play, and I put lots of towels down."

"The three of us will take care of you two for a while after all of the wonderful times you have brought us with your love."

Katy led Lou to one side as Irv had Molly lay down on the other. With some space between them.

They were unsure if this had been planned for them, but Lou looked at Molly and they smiled and went to hold hands as the love flowed between them and through all joining together in the room and many other in many combinations throughout the hotel tonight adding to an aura of love in the building.

Molly and the two other women held their glowing crystals aloft for a moment to all gaze in not a little wonder at their color and light. In Molly's, her and Lou caught a glimpse of Leandros above Myrine making love to her as a wave of pleasure ran though Molly.

Others saw visions of past and future pleasures in their stones. Hailey and Irv of them as a Roman couple making love in a group of people, in a beautiful marble bath.

In her deep purple crystal Katy saw her late friend who gave her the set, smiling above her. In the red one she saw the face of another, she had never considered before.

Katy went to suck on Lou while Irv went between Molly' legs to lick her slit and tease her ass with his fingers. Hailey went onto the bed between them at their feet, first joining Katy at Lou's cock, exploring him with their tongues while Irv had Molly letting out whimpers of pleasure as he teased both her holes.

"We got him good and hard Katy. I'm going to ride his nice fat cock while you ride his long tongue, and we cover him in our cum."

"We'll make Irv lick him clean while we suck his cum out of Molly and I clean Lou's cum out of your hot little pussy." Katy said with her own wicked smile as she went to climb on Lou's face and feel his tongue and fingers in her again.

Hailey wasted no time climbing on top of Lou and just falling to his base with a loud squish from her already dripping pussy. She had been playing with herself for half the ride to the hotel and Irv had almost missed their exit.

"You feel Soo Gooood in me Lou!" Hailey grunted out as she began to cum on him as Katy hovered just above Lou's mouth so he could lick all around her and sink his fingers into her pussy and stroke her g-spot.

Hailey, pinching her nipple by surprise, set off Katy's next orgasm of the night as she soaked Lou's face in her cum again.

Many of her sounds were drowned out by Molly, who Irv had flipped over, stuffing two long fingers deeply into her pussy while he furiously rimmed her and had her pussy soaking his hand and chest when she came at the same time as Katy.

Irv gave Molly a moment to catch her breath as Katy did the same and began to move under Molly at the same time Irv sunk his cock into her soaked pussy. Katy was flicking her clit and reaching under them to play with Irv's ass as he fucked her with slow strokes at first.

The penetration had Molly moaning before she had her own hand stroking Katy's nearby pussy.

When Katy left Lou's face Hailey joined him in a deep kiss as she worked her hips on him and used her well trained pussy to grip and release his cock like Molly was beginning to learn how to do with her muscles. It was a wonderful sensation to go along with all Lou had learned and felt since he had left home and most of all since, he had met and Joined with Molly, shouting out next to him for both of them to go faster.

Hailey heard Molly and sat up with a smile calling out. "You heard the lady Irv Fuck her harder." Slapping his ass with loud clap.

Both he and Lou picked up the pace they were pumping the women. Lou was back holding Hailey's hips so he could fuck her faster, Irv was doing the same with Molly as she came hard again, burying her head in the pillow and soaking Katy's head and chest like men did in the shower with their pee less than an hour ago.

For two more minutes, the hotel bed creaked as the five of them made love with each other. Hailey was moaning she was going to cum again when Lou said he was going to cum and held her hips against himself as both filled her pussy with their combined cum again.

Pinching both her hard and low hanging nipples, Hailey kept repeating. "Keep filling me it feels wonderful, so fucking wonderful, fill me more!!"

Just as she was starting to calm Irv let out a great moan to match the sounds coming from beneath Molly and the pillow Molly kept shouting and even drooling into for the last few moments, lost in pleasure.

The glow from all of the crystals from Molly and Katy illuminated the drops of cum forced out around Irv's cock as both exploded together.

For a moment all just stayed glued together, breathing heavily and making soft, loving sounds. Katy was out from under Molly with her arm wrapped around her and kissing her cheek while Irv held her hips aloft for the moment.

Katy went to begin to lick all around Irv's still embedded cock and clean off the cum all around her. He began to withdraw from her, and she just ran her tongue along his soaked cock until her was almost out and plunged back in to recoat himself for her and whoever licked him next.

Lou kept playing with Hailey's clit while they kept moving and she climaxed again before rolling off of him and giving his cock a quick lick and letting him plunge his fingers into her and get a good taste for himself and to share with Irv who was adding his fingers to Hailey.

Hailey went to move Irv now and began to tongue Molly and move her to her side as Katy lifted and spread Her legs to begin to clean all of her and Lou's cum.

Lou and Irv met in a deep kiss, to share all that had coated their fingers, before the easily slipped into a sixty-nine to suck and clean each other. The three women were up against them in their triangle of love with each sucking on their soaked pussies and hard and super sensitive clits.

The bed had acquired a strange motion as all five begin to work and the women came many times while the men's efforts became deeper and more passionate, with Lou and Irv join to make out deeply again and renew more of the fire between all on the battered bed.

Lou and Irv began to finger Katy and Molly while the women were still locked together, soaking the others faces and hands. Irv had two fingers deep in Molly ass, rubbing Hailey's three stroking her g-spot.

Lou had his thumb all the way in Katy while Molly held her cheek wide for him. "Fill her ass with your cum again Lou. I know she would love you too."

Lifting her head from Hailey's pussy with her cheeks-soaked Katy almost shouted breathlessly as she came again. "YES LOU!! Fuck my ass and fill me with your cum before Molly and I stuff your cock in my horny little pussy again naked, and we forget to stop!!

Hailey came up from Molly's spitting pussy breathing hard and puffing. I'll get my favorite toy of and fuck this this one here good while Irv gives Lou a load of cum deep in his ass. Molly told me about their meeting in a few days and some more training would be good for Lou's ass if all goes well for them.

"I plan to train him some more too Hailey. Don't worry his ass will be ready. Mine sure is if Marta was not exaggerating, and Lou will love to get to know her lithe little body better and fill her with cum too. She is on the pill like me and if all goes well it should be three days and night of hard work and play."

Katy put her face in the deep dent Molly had left warm, damp, and smelling of her deeply, for her to inhale and share her more.

Lou's long fingers were rubbing all inside her, deeply, and in the spots, he had come to learn were her favorites. His tongue had easily dilated her asshole after his thumb had been in her earlier and soon, he was rimming her at pace he was stroking her pussy walls inside.

Irv and his tongue deep in Lou's ass and were enjoying the close joining with another man. Over the years Hailey and he had explored his bisexual side deeply with others, but Lou was the first since his cousin long ago that he had been this free and open with in their sexual explorations and enjoyment.

While one side of the bed was occupied with the three in their anal explorations, Molly and Hailey made out deeply for a moment. After fingering her and kissing her forcefully, like Lou would in the heat of passion Hailey got up and went to her bag and came up with both hands full.

"Want to help me with these Hot Pants? Help me with my big butt plug then I'll fuck that dripping little pussy as hard as Lou on mushrooms and three days without any."

"Yes Hailey! Fuck me like I have Lou do to fuck the last of my period out of me. Fuck me so hard my pussy washes itself out. I will clean your cock and pussy after and fuck you good with that plug in your ass."

Holding Hailey's very large butt plug in her hands and licking it she added. "I'm not ready for this one yet. It would split me open, for now, but I can't wait to fuck you with it though and one day you will have to work that in me."

Hailey had her strap-on vibrator all set and for a moment Molly went to lick and suck her cock while she held the other toy aloft for Hailey to add some saliva too.

Molly used her strong arms to spin Hailey around on the bed and sunk her face between her ass cheeks and dove her tongue into her easily open asshole. Hailey was twitching and moaning in seconds from the feel of her long tongue snaking into her while her hand was under her strap-on and flicking her clit and making her pussy splatter everywhere.

Molly's strong arms held her up as she came and lost some of her balance before kneeling on the bed. She lowered her down and continued the deep rimming while thrusting four fingers deeply into her pussy on a quest for any more of Lou's cum left in her.

Hailey felt Molly moving her four fingers deeply in her along with that long tongue darting in and out of her ass. She felt her fold her thumb in and hesitate for a moment outside of her pulsing hole. "DO IT Ta Pau! Stick your whole hand in Me. I Love a good deep fisting and Lou fucked me good."

Molly did as she was asked and slowly slipped her whole hand into Hailey and was soon in her up to her wrist and began to slowly move her hand and went back to deeply rimming her.

Hailey and Katy were grunting together as they both came again squirting all over Lou and Molly. Once they were done after they had been given a moment to recover as Irv kept at Lou's to make him ready for his cock. Molly slowly withdrew her hand from Hailey absolutely fascinated watched her leave and anxious to taste all that had been left behind and was running down her legs.

As Molly sucked her fingers deeply, Hailey got the bottle of flavorless lube from Irv and told Molly to get that toy deeply in her ass before she fucked her as good as she had just done with her hand. Molly kissed her holes one more time before she poured some of the oil over the large butt plug and worked her oiled fingers into her ass after handing Lou the bottle and sharing a deep kiss as he was Katy and Irv was fingering him.

The room was filled with many happy sounds like many in the hotel that night and it already smelled like the small orgy it had become.

Molly slipped the Butt plug into Hailey carefully and let her get used to it as Lou was doing the same with his cock into Katy, causing similar sounds from both sides of the shared pillow and deep pleas for more of the anal probes in them.

Molly got the plug all the way in and gently moved it in her for a moment before Hailey came softly and cum forced out of her now tight pussy. "Time for me to fuck you good Molly. I want to see the light in your eyes Lou see's when he is above you Molly."

Molly heard Lou grunt and kiss Katy's neck and leave another mark as Irv sunk his slick and rock hard cock into Lou deeply in one long slow stroke and held there while Lou was embedded in Katy and holding her large, hanging tits firmly in his hands and telling her how good, hot and tight her ass felt as her cum splashed on is legs and she took the vibrator Hailey had used earlier and was running it on low over her clit, before her next explosion as the three of them were now fully joined.

Katy wondered if the one in her vision in her crystal was open enough to join like this. It could be magic under the trees or in the cabin for the four or more of them in the future she hoped.

Hailey put her strap-on on low and was above Molly kissing her deep when she felt her hand guide her inside her and pull her ass closer so she would sink her cock into her.

Molly's brown eyes looked up into Hailey's pale blue one's as she squeezed her ass tight. "Fuck me good and hard Hal I love the feel of your cock buzzing in me. I'll tell you when I want full power from you so I cum enough for both of us," as she kept playing with her ass cheeks and making the embedded toy move more and more in her stretched ass.

"Hailey was already planning on shopping for an even longer one like this for a future get together. Katy was going to be giving her this kind of butt massage so too before she returned to the forest.

Again, the poor hotel bed was creaking as five bodies moved in sometimes matching and at time conflicting rhythms that tested its construction.

Katy could feel Lou swell as he penetrated her, and Irv was doing the same to him and each stroke got warmer and made her cum several times and soaked all behind her.

For the next few minutes all kept up a strong rhythm and had all three women come several times before Lou shouted her was going to fill Katy's ass.

She felt the first pulse of cum and him tense followed by Irv's shout and all holding even tighter, and her feeling Lou swell even more inside her as his bowels were filled with Irv's cum.

As Molly heard all cum next to her with her eyes closed in her own bliss, another wave of deep pleasure rolled through her and she held Hailey to her and used a free hand to fuck her quick with her butt plug and had her howling into her mouth and turning the speed on the vibrator to full and setting off massive climaxes in both of them, they're cum spraying out and leaving puddles of their nectar on and towel under them.

The five stayed together for a few minutes before aching muscles began to win and all separated to just hold themselves as one, whispering how much they were going to miss being as one like this again and next month could not come soon enough.

They took turns jumping in and out of the shower and adding their own warm showers to those under the spray. Once all were a little less sticky, they were back on the undestroyed bed sharing a joint and several cups of water and cookies. It had been a very long day. Irv had looked at his watch and it was past 3 am already.

Lou and Irv bagged up all the soaked towels from the bed they had used for their fun and remade it for Hailey and he for the night.

Even with the bigger bed not crowding them Molly and Katy still were alongside Lou between him, snuggled up with him for the night.

Hailey watched how the three of them fell into the comfortable look for them together and remarked. "You three have been like this before. You sleep too well together, like you are doing this from memory I swear."

"Could be Hailey. We both have dreamed of Lou in our past and who knows, maybe we were all together in a society in the past that allowed this or something like that. Molly answered and went to kiss Katy over Lou's chest before both kissed his cheeks and Hailey turned out the light for the night.

All had long days of driving and fun ahead of them and needed at least five hours sleep.