Road Tripping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly answered him in a loud and revolted voice saying. She was sorry she knew those two and she was taking her stuff somewhere safe. She had a safe ride from here now. "You can do with the whatever you want to them she added I am done with both of their drunk asses."

Twenty people around here clapped that were sick of the vomit and the noise as security got on his walkie talkie for more cleanup help.

I'd had the Galaxie all packed up when they got back, and Molly went up to the front seat to do a quick change. Leaving her coat and bag behind under the seat, she took $40.00, her ticket, and ID from her wallet, which she asked Lou to carry in one of his deeper pockets. I went up front to fully pack the bowl and its chamber with pot and put the rest away with the mushrooms I'd put the bowl in my size 11 Converse high tops so security would not find it. I'd left the magic mushrooms behind for another night. I'm much more interested in making magic with Molly.

We chatted as we walked briskly with the crowd to the arena. It was crowded but we got to our seats quickly after a quick stop at the restrooms and the drinking fountains. The lights were still up, and people were moving about talking and smoking in small groups. We were midway in the lower stands in the back of the arena slightly to the right of the stage.

As we sat down a high-pitched voice called our name above the moderate din. It was Joe standing with a shorter blonde-haired woman who he was talking to as he waved to us.

As we began to move towards them the woman separated from Joe, easily making her way to us while Joe returned to a deep conversation with half a dozen others.

"Hi guys, I'm Star, I'm with Joe, and he told me about meeting with and hanging out with you cool guys today. Lou, thank you for our anniversary show tickets. This is ten years for us since we were officially joined." Star reached up to give me a hug which at six foot one, was tough for her being about a foot shorter at maybe five foot one, in her sandals. Star turned and hugged Molly, saying, "You two are a cute pair like Joe said, and I hope you have a happy time today and in the future."

"Thank you." Molly said blushing a little and she looked at me

Star, hardly taking a breath said, "I'd have come to meet you earlier, but I was watching our kids today. Tomorrow my mom will watch them so I can go around."

"How many kids do you have?" Molly asked just as Joe came sliding over between the stadium seats between Star and Molly.

"We have two girls, one boy, and one on the way," as he patted Star's belly which stood out slightly from her red and yellow tie-dye, below her medium sized breasts.

He laughed as the rest of us did and then he motioned me over to talk with him as Molly and Star began a quiet girl talk between them.

Joe said, he had tickets set up for the California show and the deal was set up for tomorrow and he would see me early to get the tickets for the trade. He then said he had to go see another friend before the show and was off, back to the crowd. I'd asked Molly If she wanted a water and soda and left the two women to talk for a while. I'd returned with two sodas, three bottles of water, and two soft pretzels for Molly and me, handing the third bottle of water to Star making a joke about her drinking for two.

Molly and Star had been in a deep conversation about lactation and pregnancy when I'd come back and Star turned to me saying, "Lou, Joe said you've got some huge old white station wagon on tour, but that it's in real good shape."

I'd told her it was a 1972 Galaxie and how I'd gotten it and she was a cool car to drive on tour so far. I'd not named her yet and I called her "HMS Galaxie" from her size. Star and Molly agreed she needs a good name as they thought for a moment before both said at the same time "Andromeda, it's a Galaxie after all, and full of white stars, like her."

"I love it, Andromeda She is proclaimed!" I said in a strong voice as Molly and Star answered. "All hail Andromeda," and a few others picked up the chant around them a few times laughing. "Cool we will tell her, her name when we get back," I said.

Star then took a step back from us and looked intently with her deep green eyes into my blue and Molly's brown eyes and took one of our hands into each of hers and we held hands as she drew us together and spoke softly but firmly to both of us. "I see you as two as a good pair together. Joe told me a bit about both of you and he is a good man at telling the good people from the bad. Give each other the freedom to let your love and joy grow together. I'll see you later at intermission, and hopefully after."

She then slowly closed her eyes, released our hands, and raised hers over her head saying some silent phrase and then lowering her head and hands down and pulled a silver necklace out from under her shirt with large clear quartz crystal suspended from the chain as big as my full thumb. She held her head down and clasped the crystal deep into her cleavage. After a moment she looked up and said: "Love to you both" and she hugged me and kissed me on each cheek and briefly on my lips. Star then moved to Molly and hugged her and kissed her cheeks then her lips seeming to linger a little longer while giving her butt a playful squeeze. Then she bounced off to Joe.

We stood wordlessly, still holding hands from earlier all through this. Molly turned towards me again with a more astonished expression on her face as squeezed my hand and pulled me closer for a moment.

We sat and ate our pretzels and rehydrated with our sodas and water. I told her I'd refill the water bottles before the show started when I went to the bathroom. $4.00 a bottle for water is bull-shit to charge, so I refill.

When I'd gotten back to our seats Molly told me a bit more of her conversation with Star. She said the conversation about lactation was that Star breast fed her children past two years of age and that as long as she did, she does not get pregnant. Ten months ago, her and Joe quit smoking and stopped feeding the two-and-a-half-year-old along with Joe who likes a snack from her too, after her kid is fed. Well, they quit smoking and her system gets all messed up and a few months later she is knocked up again with number four on the way.

I remember when I'd quit Molly added, it fucked my system up so bad I've ended up on the pill. I sure did not want to get pregnant with the loser I was with then and, that was two years and one more loser ago she added with disgust in her voice.

I'd quit the day I'd planned out this road trip. I knew there was no way to afford to do this and smoke cigs too. I'd felt much better although I'd eaten a pound of M & M's a day for six months putting on twenty pounds patting my belly. Now we've met and I feel even better than I did before today.

"Here's to freedom!" Molly said and we clinked our water bottles together.

The lights went down a moment later and the music started up. I'd pulled the bowl out, lit it and passed it to Molly and down the row to our new friends and neighbors.

We danced our way through the first set holding each other lightly during the slow songs. My bowl, two others and several joints moved back and forth down our row and sometimes above and below. Twice my bowl came back packed with new weed in it from someone else.

At the close of the first set as the music died down Molly pulled me close and turned and kissed me firmly on the lips and then laid her head on my shoulder and said "Thank you" softly into my right ear.

I turned to her as the lights began to come up and said you're welcome while I'd tenderly taken her head in my both my hands and gently but deeply kissed her. Molly arms drew me close in as her hands worked their way down just below my waist.

A moment later the return of the noise of the crowd broke the spell of the moment and we parted looking into each other's eyes. I hope you will be with me here tomorrow night beside me Molly. " You have made this my best show ever, at least until you are dancing next to me again."

Molly took my right hand in both of hers and said softly, "I was hoping I'd be invited to be with you here tomorrow, and I'd hope for many shows in the future. I'm feeling a strong and wonderful something here with us and I'm excited for us to join and explore together."

Drawing her gently to me again and softly kissing her on the lips again, asking her "Molly would you like to join me for the rest of this tour. I have the tickets and the money for both of us to see all these shows and a lot of the country in between, and I'd hope you will join me. I don't need an answer now, but please let me know tomorrow if you can."

She looked at me with her usual raised eyebrow of amazement but the look in her eyes kept switching as her brain raced in a rush of thoughts, feelings, hormones, and pot.

Lou, she said after a moment still holding my hand tightly in hers while pressing all three deeply into her chest. "I'd love to go with you. I have no reason to stay around here. Star said you are a kind soul and that we fill and repair the empty, wounded, and hidden places in one another. Let's go pee now she said and watch the rest of the show. We will talk more on the ride to the campground and after in the night." She'd added softly, with her brown eyes lowering slightly to our still clasped hands.

Then she released my hand from hers and looking up with her favorite sly grin she said. "What I really need to do is pee and get some more water. All of this dancing is making me thirsty."

We got back to our seats as Star was trying on Molly's sweater and talking with the couple next to us. She smiled and hugged us again saying "I understand about having to run out, pointing to her belly, baby makes me need a drum and space break in the middle of the first set too. Will you be here tomorrow, Molly?"

"Oh yes!" she said, with a full happy sound to her voice, and I hope for more of the tour if all goes well."

Clutching her crystal, which seemed to have gained a little of its own glow from all of the positive love, music, and magic in the building, Star said, "Andromeda is destined to carry you Louis and Molly on your journey together, in love and joy in the exploration of yourselves together. Ride in peace, love, and joy. Love to you both", and with that Star was off into the crowd.

We sat down with me saying, "I'm honored you are thinking of accompanying me." I'd explained about more of the tour and my rough plans for stops between shows. "If there are any places you have wanted to visit, we can work it in. If touring goes as planned, we'll drive back and forth across the country at least three times in the next six months."

Smiling and lightly biting her lips she said, "I'd have to think but there are some places I'd love to see."

I drew her close so no one else could hear and told her. "Do not worry about money. I'll explain all when we are alone but no worries for six months and no strings."

Molly looked back with a grin saying, "I may want some strings to tie you to me." as she moved in, kissing me, opening her mouth for a moment as our tongues joined and continued their explorations.

The crowd cheered as the lights lowered and we broke our kiss. The second set continued with us dancing, holding onto one another during the slow songs. We both ran up to the bathroom during the drum and jam and returned to get back to slow dancing during the spacy jam.

I'd wrapped my arms around her middle from behind as we slowly swayed to the psychedelic rhythm. Slowly we drew closer together as she ground her soft round ass into my groin as her hand closed over mine drawing them across her soft belly. We swayed slowly and I gently kissed her neck. She pulled my hands up until they were just slightly below her breasts. My growing erection was gently pressing between her soft ass cheeks, just staying in contact with her in time with the music. So far, her feet were unhurt. A low purring moan I'd felt more than heard escaped her lips as the jam neared its end while kissing her neck tenderly.

A faster song led out of the slow jam, and we broke apart with a quick happy kiss. The last 2 songs were a cover of the classic "Good Lovin'" which we sang to the other with much enthusiasm, while smoking the last of my pot in the bowl. The last song was a Bob Dylan cover that ended in a sing along for 15,000.

The house lights came up and we slowly began to get ready to head back to the lot and the car. We talked with the people around us and a couple asked if we were making any hot dogs after the show. We said we would save them two, but we only had a few left. Joe yelled hi to us as he was swept out another exit of the arena.

Back at the car in ten minutes after exiting, Molly walked up and patted the passenger side taillight and said, "Hello Andromeda, how are you?" Looking at her with a smile, unlocking both doors on that side.

"I've got to tell her name now that she has an official one, and she will be carrying us through the night and the days ahead I hope." She grabbed the cooler with our remaining hot dogs' water and a gallon of OJ for us, while I'd got the grill going and set up the chairs and table around the open tailgate.

We each had one hot dog and our friends from inside stopped by for two more. I'd had two left on the grill when, Star called out to Molly who was standing at the tailgate. I came around from talking with Ed and Val on the side as Molly and Star hugged twenty feet into the aisle and walked over together. Molly saying, "Please wrap up those last two dogs in a paper towel for Star's kids."

Star walked up to the driver's side and slowly touched the panel talking lightly and running her hand along the side saying softly, "Hello Andromeda, I'll have some gifts for you to help keep them safe on the road. Enjoy your travels Andromeda."

I'd gotten her the hot dogs and noticed that the large crystal she wore still seemed to have the glow from earlier enhanced by all the fires and lights all around us. She hugged me again thanking me for the hot dogs as she took them and then turned to Molly and handed her a leather necklace that had three crystals suspended in silver cages. One was clear as water, one was a medium blue and the third was a medium green. She placed them around her neck and whispered into her ear kissing her cheeks and then winking at her and smiling. Then she was off into the crowd saying that she would see us at setup now that she knew us.

"I'm not going to ask what she said to you, but they look lovely on you. I've got a tie-dye to match for tomorrow for you if you like."

She smiled and thanked me as I poured the melted ice onto the hot grill. We sat on the tailgate, and I got her coat and one of the blankets as we sat close together talking and watching the crowd walk by.

Molly said picking up and refilling her glass of OJ," I'd like to talk deeply to you when we are alone, but I've got to rest for a few and absorb all of this." As she fingered the three crystals suspended against her sweater.

For the next thirty minutes we sat together under the blanket, saying hi to people we had seen earlier. Val and Ed shared an OJ and talked for a few minutes before they packed up their drums and jewelry. Traffic was beginning to open up and we put the chairs, table, and cooler away, making sure all was clean around me. I'd started the car showing Molly quickly the secret starter kill switch you needed to push to start her. I didn't want my car stolen! " Please warm her up while I dump our trash." I'd asked.

The Galaxie was warming up as Molly played with the radio looking for some soft music after a long and loud day. I'd left the windows rolled up and turned the heater on low to take the chill out of the night. Molly was sitting back having then last of her OJ and some cookies from the Tupperware between us.

"Louie, looking across to me fondling the crystals slowly, I need to know some things from you before we can go on the road together. One, can you help me finish moving my stuff to my mom's after the show. One trip should do it with Andromeda and my car that my sister has right now."

"I said no problem with that. What kind of car do you have, and what are your plans for it?"

"I'll give it to my sister. It's a tired 75 Corolla with 200,000 miles on it but her car is almost dead. The other two things I need to know is how we can afford all of this. I've only got about $600.00 in the bank plus the about $600.00 a month I'll get for unemployment, until about November. I know you have the tickets and campsites, but do you have enough money?"

I'd got past the last gate as Molly gave me a moment to get out to the road leading to the highway in a minute and then the back roads north leading to the campground 25 miles away.

"Don't answer me, she resumed, until I've told you the third thing you must do." with newfound seriousness in her voice.

"Ok Molly I'll do whatever I've got to do for you to join me on this adventure."

Placing her hand on my shoulder as I'd stopped at the light before entering the Highway.

"You will have to meet my mother and she will find out how you can afford this, so tell me the truth because she will find out either way. I don't want to find myself in Albuquerque, calling mom for bus fare because we are broke and stuck in a month, as I'd pulled onto the highway she added, I hope you don't drive like a crazy lunatic!!"

I told her right now I had just short of $30,000 in the bank and how I'd gotten it working and the stock sale I'd had pulled off at the right time. "There's also $800.00 hidden in Andromeda for emergencies, plus whatever we had on us after today's sales and expenses. I had two more pairs of extra tickets for trade or for other things on the road." There are a total of four hidden compartments in Andromeda. two in the dash, one under the hood to hide pot, bowl and shrooms on long rides. There was a fourth larger compartment in the back under a side panel where I had tools hidden."

"I'll show her my check book, my AMEX and VISA I have for emergencies and AAA for Andromeda just in case." I'd planned to live simply between shows with my coolers and grill, visiting places and mostly camping or sleeping in my car if it was too nasty out for the tent. About once a week I'll get a hotel room with a mid-price chain that my credit card and AAA give discounts for. That way I'd get some bed rest catch up on the world and call my folks in Florida and Max at my home in Delaware.

"She will grill you to see if you are bullshitting me or her about that and to make sure you are not some kind of dangerous lunatic. Star and I think you are crazy in only good ways not evil ones as she says."

For a moment after saying that she looked out the window deep into the night of the country road we were on, clutching to herself the three crystals reflecting from the cool dash light and stray lights passing by.

Turning onto the road where the sign said campground eight miles that way and slowing to 25 mph on the dark small-town road. As we slowed Molly wordlessly unbuckled her seatbelt and slid across the wide seat next to me. We came to a small-town center which was all closed, but I'd spotted a breakfast dinner and a pizza place in the closed town.

"I'll buy breakfast for us in the morning Molly said. I love dinners like that, and we'll have a long day" snuggling up a little more.

Two minutes later I'd pulled into the mostly dark campground. It was early in the season and most of the campers were likely from the concert. I'd pulled up close to the closed office where the restrooms and showers were and parked the car next to the building and unlocked my main glove compartment. Inside a baggie was my toothbrush and toothpaste and I offered Molly a new one in it package as she took hers from her bag and squeezed some of my toothpaste onto her brush. She then bounded off to bathroom, brush in her mouth.