Road Tripping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later after a quick toothbrush, pee and quick wash of the face, hands, and vital areas in the deserted shower I'd emerged as Molly did and we were pulling up to the campsite in minutes.

I'd pulled up to my tent which was at the back of the campground and surrounded on the sides by trees. Behind the tent was about twenty-five feet of grass gently sloping downward towards a fence and a field of wild, low spring grasses. I'd left the headlights on and got out to open the tent and make sure all was ok. I brought the cooler with the remaining OJ and cold water in and then pumped up the air mattress with my foot pump and unzipped my sleeping bag with two pillows and a full set of sheets inside.

"You know how to camp Lou, she said I hate rocks in my back I'll set this up while you close up Andromeda." I handed her the two extra blankets from the car to add to our bed and went back out to lock up and got her the bag she had brought and one of mine.

When I got inside, she had a camping light I'd had going on the cooler. Closing and zipping up the tent as she was sitting up under the blankets in the process of taking off her bra from under the blankets. She went into the cups of her bra, pulling out the roach from earlier and a mini-Bic from a hidden place in the other cup. "You're not the only one with secret compartments." She'd said with a wicked smile in the pale light as she lit up the long roach/joint.

Lou took off his shirts, and as he took a hit, he went up to the camping light and switched it off, before going back to the other side of the tent and handing the joint to Molly showing her the glowing head. He'd sensed a bit of shyness in her so Lou finished undressing in the dark and crawled in the fast-warming bed, beside her.

I'd placed the water, cups, and a small ashtray on the nearby cooler and took a large hit holding it and drew Molly close to give her a deep shotgun hit as our tongues slowly danced. Molly wordlessly pulled back and took the joint from Lou, took another large hit, and put the joint out and proceeded to return the deep shotgun while letting the blankets fall from between them as their chests met skin to skin for the first time. Never breaking the kiss smoke rose from between them as their kiss grew hungrier and deeper.

With the light taste of minty high-grade pot, we discovered we both liked deep kissing. Our long tongues liked the taste and feel of deeply kissing the other. Then with our mouths an inch apart or more with our tips running against the other, teasing the other until we drew back together seeing how far each of us could explore the others mouth even deeper than before.

Slowly breaking the kiss apart and both breathing heavy I'd begun to kiss and lick her neck, pushing her hair aside then running my hands down her back to the base of her warm ass and I tickled the top of her ass crack while I'd felt the top of her warm cheeks.

Molly lightly laughed and moaned while reaching down and around to grab and rub my more exposed butt and began to play with the top of my ass while writhing herself. Molly then bit into Lou's shoulder when he kissed her hot spot on the back of her neck. Looking down she felt an early pulse of wetness from her pussy and a slight flashing glow from the clear crystal and then from the blue one in a deeper intense color that seemed to reflect into another place long ago.

Lou pulled back from kissing her neck and her hands drew him to her breasts without a sound, only a long deep look into each other's eyes as Molly led him down from her left breast to her right one as all twenty of their fingers slowly explored her chest together. After a moment Molly drew their hands to Lou's soft and nearly hairless chest. Their hands intertwined as before, and they both kneaded his chest as they felt themselves grow closer together.

Molly said as she continued mutually massaging my chest, "I like that we are both soft and I love the feel of our skin together. I like playing with my own boobs and I love playing with yours too."

I'd just had time to see her rising eyebrow above her eyes smoldering in the dim light before she leaned down and began to suck my left nipple and squeeze my breast while her other hand went back around his back to rub my ass crack and cheeks again.

I'd reached down and began to lightly squeeze and play with both of Molly large soft but firm breast, first lightly pinching the right then the left nipple gaining an approving moan and gentle love bites on my nipple from her. Then taking one of my hands and lightly pressed her head in a bit harder as she sucked a bit deeper for a moment.

Molly straightened up and arched her back showing Lou in the pale light her 36 C breasts standing out with her big pink nipples out silhouetted hard, against the tent as the moonlight came streaming in through the tents back window. "You are beautiful Molly", Lou said as the moonlight shined off the crystals and Molly's eyes leaving colors throughout the walls of the tent and those inside.

Molly also looked up to see the moonlight and the crystals glowing and reflecting with a light she almost felt came from her own eyes. She again felt the subtle pulse within her as the lights sparkled on each other. She'd then noticed in the reflection of the blue sparkles and the blue crystal that it was the exact same color as Lou's eyes. As they studied the lights in their eyes, they drew closer to renew their oral explorations but in a slower and deeper way, so they could begin their next level of their joining.

As our kissing continued both of our hands to continue their earlier explorations. I'd laid Molly down on our sides and pulled one of the blankets back over us with my free hand. Molly began to lightly stroke my hard cock as I'd began to run my fingers lightly along the top of her lightly haired slit. Molly shifting her legs wider, so I'd continue further. The folds of Molly's labia were already wet, taking my fingers and slowly sliding them up along her engorged clitoris bringing a sharp gasping moan as Molly pushed my hand against her now dripping pussy. I'd began to softly run her clit between my thumb and finger surprised at how large it had become so quickly. Molly was now making low moaning sounds and pushing her own finger into her pussy. I'd bent down and took a nipple into my mouth, sucking on her, only to feel her free hand mash my head hard into her breast, as she came for the first time that night.

I pulled back from her and took my fingers from her pussy and began lick them off while she watched. Then, taking her now two fingers from her soaked pussy and began to lick each digit slowly savoring the magnificent taste from all over her fingers, then as I'd slowly worked my way around her hand as Molly watched with a renewing fire building in her moonlit eyes.

Molly reached down for my now rock-hard cock and began stroking my balls lightly with her trimmed nails as I'd cleaned the last of her palm and leaned in to kiss her, hoping Molly would not recoil at the taste of her own pussy on my lips.

Molly accepted his kiss willingly and deeply as she'd known the taste of her own pussy well and it tasted even better from Lou's tongue. After a moment they broke the kiss and looked again into the other one's eyes deeply.

"Molly, I want to taste you deeply and make you cum again."

"Lou, she said with the blue glow and sparks in her now fiery eyes I want to taste you deeply too." She kissed him quickly and spun around, presenting her dripping brown-haired pussy six inches above his nose.

I gently parted the light hair on her pussy lips and lightly began to run my tongue from the top of her slit all the way to where here pussy and asshole joined going a little deeper and stronger with each pass causing a deep quiver when I'd crossed her exposed clit and did the turn at the edge of her asshole, crossing deeper into her pussy hole itself.

While Lou's tongue burned across her pussy, driving her moans, another part of Molly's brain was using her eyes in the dim moonlight to study Lou's circumcised seven-inch cock, along with her tongue and nose beginning to slowly explore his deeper mystery's. Molly was happy to smell Lou had grabbed a quick "birdie bath" while she was at the camp bathroom doing the same thing. This would not have stopped her as natural woman and man could be more exciting than any perfume if it was right between them.

The light teasing foreplay between them became more urgent as Molly saw Lou's cock head grow more purple as it began to skew to the left a bit. She licked his head and eagerly sucked up his salty and tasty pre-cum.

I'd began to lick and suck on her now engorged clit and slowly pushed my two longest fingers into her already soaking wet pussy. Drawing them out after a moment and looking up to her with my cock halfway in her mouth, placing them in my mouth and quickly cleaning them before plunging them back in as Molly as she went up and down on my cock.

I'd a wicked idea. Taking my fingers out of her and then as she took her mouth off my saliva coated cock, I'd ran my pussy juice covered finger over my cock as Molly moaned and retuned to sucking me while put my fingers back into her and began to lick her clit quickly. My fingers now searching inside her for her G-spot and any other happy places to help her cum.

Molly's G-spot was found causing her to let out a moan and a whimper followed by her deep throating Lou to the base, causing her to gag a bit at first but soon she was going up and down to match Lou's fingers in her pussy.

I'd let out a growling moan telling Molly I was going to cum as my cock exploded down her throat and into her mouth causing her cheeks to balloon out as she swallows half of his cum quickly.

At the same moment A thunderous orgasm began in Molly with her clamping her legs around Lou and her pussy around his fingers as she pulsed, and several waves of juice ran onto Lou's fingers and palm and happy tongue.

Molly kept half of Lou's load in her mouth while her own orgasm wracked her and soaked his hand, mouth, and mustache. Molly had noticed the blue flash and the lingering glow in all three of her crystals.

The Moon slowly arched higher in the night sky brightening the tent with the fainter glows of Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and planets beyond human eyesight as all continued their eternal dance in the universe.

I'd raised up after a few moments along with her holding on as our mouths sought out the others to see what wonderful flavors they had brought forth from the other. Tenderly we began to kiss again slowly exploring the new flavors we'd made with the other. I eagerly cleaned the drips of cum from the corners of her mouth while she buried her nose in my Fu Manchu mustache, revealing in her own womanly tastes and smells.

After a few minutes of this intense oral play Molly asked for a moment and cup of water. We both eagerly drank and refilled it. It was such a lovely site seeing Molly in the Glow of the Moon and all the colors bathing both of us from the glowing trio glisten between Molly's shinny goose bumped breasts.

I'd gotten my two pillows and first put one under Molly's head then her back and hips as I'd wordlessly laid her down while never losing contact with her eyes, sparkling in four colors now that the green crystal added it's glow.

Molly moved her legs apart and then raised her hips to accept him as deeply as she could. Their tongues were engaged in a fierce wrestling match in their mouths, Molly's long slender one wrapping and around his long and thicker one while she pumped his quickly hardening cock with her hand. Molly was telling Lou how beautiful it was and she could not wait to stick it in her "sticky, dripping pussy," making him harden even faster.

"Join us together and make us one" she said in a loving and firm voice pulling his cock into the entrance of her soaked pussy. The meeting his slow thrust with her hips pushing back against him forced him all the way into her, bottoming out in her tight, pulsing and dripping pussy.

This made Molly gasp and her eyes fluttered for a moment as I held all the way in her. As I drew back slowly, she let out a little gasp as I'd begun to slowly pump in and out about three-quarters of the way, slowly picking up speed. Molly's right hand reached between us searching out her clit. She began to moan loudly as I kept up a strong steady thrusting into her. My cock was now swelling up to its full size with large head and left bend hitting Molly's internal hot spots with each pass causing streams of her pussy juice coat us.

So good! she moaned, the lights showering us with more of a softer love light and a deep connection carrying the fires from earlier. Molly said blissfully, "No man has ever eaten my pussy near as good as you have and now Lou, you are fucking me better than any man ever has."

Molly then began to suck on her own nipple as I picked up the pace. Biting her neck lightly she moaned and then I pushed my tongue into her mouth while her long arms grabbed my ass urging me to fuck her harder.

I'd felt her long finger go into our mouths and gather saliva from our fevered kisses. She took her finger and began to coat my asshole with our saliva, while slowly thrusting her finger inward matching my own thrusts and soon joined by a second digit.

Her finger thrust into him matching his thrusts until Lou groaned, he was Cumming and Molly felt a torrent of cum flood into her as her own pussy and clit pulsed and waves of pleasure coursed through her.

In the last two minutes before we came, we had locked eyes as the colors of the stones she wore and the lights of the Old Gods in the sky danced in our eyes. When we both came the now drenched crystals were stuck to both of us and they left deep impressions in both of our soft and sweaty chests.

"Stay in me Lou and slowly go soft in me. I want to feel all of you and then I will clean your lovely cock. No one has ever made me cum like that."

She shifted under me and asked if I was ok.

"I'm great" and thrust my still three-quarters hard cock into her for a moment causing a squishing sound from the mix of our fluids inside Molly and then felt them lightly drain from her all over us. "I cannot wait to taste you Molly and the wonderful mix of cum from your delicious pussy!".

I kissed her deeply again as we resumed grinding against one another until she came again lightly and said, "I want to taste you now!"

Lou rolled them onto their sides as Molly then spun around presenting her dripping wrecked pussy only inches from his mouth. For a moment each studied the others battered cock and pussy before were both drawn together and began to slowly lick clean and savor the other.

I'd begun to explore her as cum leaked out of her and collected some on my tongue and tapped her and looked up to show her. We reached for the other and our long tongues began to wrestle over the cum I shared with her mouth briefly before she swallowed it and we went back to our sixty-nine as now as I'd sucked on her clit and cleaned around her, I'd pushed two fingers into her causing another moan into my cock from her mouth and more of her cum to splash my hand.

Then withdrawing them, licking, and savoring them then resuming licking her pussy while my slick fingers played with her soaked asshole. Molly was now licking my still almost hard shaft and checking my balls with her tongue when she was satisfied with her work. Hearing her moan loudly again I'd now began to lick my way down to her asshole from her pussy.

Molly responded with a deeper moan and a hand pulling her ass cheeks wider as my tongue began to gently probe her brown puckered hole. With a gurgle she rocked her head all the way to the base of my cock and remained there while her hand now pulled my ass cheeks apart. Backing off my cock with a gasp and drool hanging from my purple cock to her mouth. she took the drool on of her fingers and as she went back down on me her 2 fingers slowly probed back into my ass. She pushed her fingers in thrusting slowly, while slurping on my cock.

My tongue had pushed deeply into her ass probing her making her pussy drip onto my chin as my had again played with her clit. A moment later she froze with my tongue buried in her ass and My cock half in her mouth and her fingers deep in me. I felt her ass snap around my tongue drawing me deeper into her as three long gushes splashed out from her pussy. On the second gusher she twisted her fingers in my ass causing me to erupt in her mouth.

As our orgasm's subsided and our breathing slowed, I held her head on my chest. Our tongues explored new tastes and sensations from the other. Molly then said with a wicked grin. "One more to add" as she took her two finger that she had fucked me with and first put them in her mouth then in mine as our tongues fought to clean and explore them.

Molly rolled on top of me leaning back stretching and arching her back. Then she looked down at the crystals still shinning and glowing but now with more warmth rather than intensity. The Moon and planets now rotating out of the window of the tent as they continued their journey across the universe.

I caressed her hair as we held the other wordlessly for several minutes, then asked her if she wanted a drink and she said yes.

As Molly took the cup and a long drink she added "I need to pee like crazy."

"We are at the back of the campground. We can just run behind the tent. Do you need any TP from the wagon?" As she produced a roll for her bag.

"A girl has to be prepared." she said as I got up to unzip the tent and look around quick. All was silent and cool as we ran naked behind the tent and 15' down the small grassy hill.

Molly stopped, leaning a little back facing the open field behind the tent. Putting her hands behind her head and slightly spreading her legs, a torrent of clear pee streamed out sparkling in the moonlight as Lou watched the fountain fall 4 feet beyond her toes, a look of bliss on Molly's face for the twenty seconds of her powerful steam. "That was awesome, your turn now Lou."

I'd put my hands behind my head like her and turned slightly to aim where she had hit. Molly watched in fascination as a stream shot out about two feet beyond hers and I'd ended up peeing for about ten seconds longer than her. The second I'd stopped the spell was broken and the chill of the night began to set in.

They ran back into the tent on tiptoes and began to giggle and lightly shiver as Molly wiped herself again as Lou did a quick makeover on the bed. I asked which side of the bed she preferred to sleep on. Once under the sleeping bag and two blankets the bed began too quickly warm. We held the other lightly kissing until sleep overtook us in a few minutes.