Road-X-Trip 04: First Miles

Story Info
Richard's wet dream becomes reality as wakes up next to Olga.
2k words
4
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MahMan
MahMan
26 Followers

**Disclaimer : This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.**

Day 1. 5:00 PM (EDT)

Olga and Richard board their newly acquired house and drive towards the capital city of Canada, along the Ottawa River. There, they've got some paperwork to do and a lot of equipment to buy. The city is only 2 hours away. A highway runs between the plains and forests of Quebec. First come the fields, stretching as far as the eye can see. Then the trees show up. Everywhere. Endless. They have only just started their journey across America, though Richard and Olga are already stunned by the immensity of the land. They have seen many forests and fields in France. Nonetheless, a strange feeling of infinity strikes them here. As they dive into the oceanlike forest, full throttle on the highway, they savor the first miles of freedom.

From their hectic afternoon, and probably jet lag too, fatigue falls upon the couple very quickly. Olga is already dozing on the passenger seat. Richard glances at her.

-- I'm very drowsy too. We'd better stop for the day, he says.

Halfway between Ottawa and Montreal, Richard turns off the highway onto smaller roads and heads for the river. There is not much here to see and not many people to meet. A few scattered houses line the road that leads to the river. Some farms too. Finally, they find a small gas station: two pumps are flanked there, next to a small house whose first floor has been transformed into a store. Advertising posters cover a sky-blue wooden wall. Pennants decorate the entrance. A "dépanneur", that's what they call it here. Richard parks the camper on the parking lot.

-- Don't move, I'm going to buy something to make us sandwiches, he says, turning the engine off. Do you want anything?

Olga half-opens her eyes, leaning against the window.

-- Mayonnaise?

-- That... you know I'm gonna get you some. Nothing else?

She weakly nods as to say no. Richard leans over her and places a kiss on her cheek. She has already closed her eyes. Still, she smiles back at him. He jumps on the ground and shuts the door behind him.

Richard comes back a few minutes later with a plastic bag in his hand. He opens the side door of the camper and store the purchases in the fridge and in the cupboards: a pack of sandwich bread, a jar of pickles, slices of ham, cheddar cheese and a big tube of mayonnaise. Also, chocolate for tomorrow morning. When he reaches for his seat, Richard realizes that Olga has fallen asleep. He sits quietly and hits the road again, in search of a good spot to crash. A few moments later, he finds a place to spend the night along the shore. The sun is only starting to set but their biological clock rings midnight. Slowly, Richard wakes his girlfriend.

-- Hey... I found us a nice place. Do you want to go straight to bed or have a snack first?

-- Snack first, she mumbles.

-- OK. I'll make the sandwiches.

Richard grabs the groceries out of the fridge, then sits down on the bench. He puts two slices of bread on the table. He drops a tiny bit of mayonnaise on the first; literally plasters the second one with it. Olga joins him, settling on the other side of the table. She rubs her eyes then watches him prepare the food, captivated. A slice of ham. A slice of cheddar cheese. Pickles. Mayonnaise again on the one sandwich that is already full of it. Finally, he closes with another piece of bread. Olga grabs the mayonnaise-filled sandwich and takes a big bite.

-- Chanks! she manages to articulate, her mouth full.

Tired and starving, they wolf down their snack in a nick of time. They will have plenty other occasions to enjoy their food in the future. While Richard puts away the food, Olga unpacked the sheet, then the sleeping bags. Soon, they snuggle up in bed and fall asleep smoothly.

***

When Richard opens his eyes, emerging from a daring - one could say naughty - dream, light already glows strong through the white curtains of the small sleeping compartment of the camper. Olga is curled up against him. Their bodies huddled together, spoon shaped. Sleeping bags are folded at their feet. Richard feels good, comfortable. He does not feel cold even though only wearing his underwear, as does she. They warm each other. In fact, Olga, though still asleep, is literally turning the heat up. She sensuously wiggles her rear against Richard's crotch, who is hard as a rock inside his boxer shorts, already stained with pre-seminal fluid. All foggy minded as he is, the young man is run through by a shiver of excitement. Embracing her with one arm and laying a hand on her strangely cold buttock, he presses his sex against Olga's body. He softly pushes back and forth with his pelvis. She utters a content moan. Soon, they increase intensity. Their bodies slam strongly one against the other. Richard's hands caress the young woman with more and more insistence.

Suddenly, Olga slows down. Finally awake for good, she turns to Richard.

-- Oh... Hello! she murmurs, placing a kiss on his lips.

-- Hey, Richard says. Did you sleep well?

-- I had sweet dreams, did you?

-- Me too... I had dreams about you.

-- Oh yeah? she inquired, amused. What was I doing?

-- Um... I'll show you... It'll be more telling, he said as he pulled himself up on top of Olga.

Richard slowly lowers down on his girlfriend's body. He kisses her neck, brushes her shoulders. He caresses her bare chest, to which he gives a special care: he takes a handful of her breasts, palpates them, presses them, licks the areolas. Then he sucks her nipples one after the other, uses his lips like suction cups around the swollen pink tips of Olga's boobs. As he goes down between the legs of his lover, Richard's fingers run along her abdomen, then her waist, until they slide under her buttocks. All of a sudden, he raises Olga's basin, propels her legs in the air, and kneels against her back. He presses Olga's thighs against her belly, holding her there, displayed in a luscious manner.

-- Was I laying this way in your dream? she whispers to him.

-- More or less, yes...

Richard smiles, bringing his face close to Olga's warm, trembling lips, hidden only by the wet fabric of her thong. Waiting no more, he licks her skin greedily on both sides of the underwear, then pinches it with his teeth and moves it to the side, revealing the pink vulva already beading with fluids. There, he puts the end of his tongue against the vaginal orifice and pushes slowly towards Olga's clitoris. He tickles it and sucks it gently, then goes back down along her outer lips. He continues this coming and going. From top to bottom. Then side to side. Generously. Olga clings to the head of the bed. She moans when Richard lingers on her clitoris, which he turns and turns again against the tip of his tongue.

-- Yes... Haaa! Yes...

The pleasure is so intense she's biting her lips.

-- Hold your legs apart, commands Richard.

She complies, grabbing her ankles. Still snuggled up against her, Richard wraps his arms along the body of his girlfriend, weights her beautiful breasts in each of his palms and plays them. Richard keeps plays with her tits while he nibbles on Olga's pink button, He rolls her nipples, presses them between the index finger and the thumb. Olga's breasts are shapely and firm and so pleasant to the touch. In the palm of his hand, Richard feels their weight, their soft flesh bending between his fingers. He knows her chest to be very sensitive. He contemplates the waves of pleasure on her face, caused by his palpations. But he is very well aware how to make her cum even more intensely. Richard slides a hand to the entrance of her vagina. He caresses Olga's lubricated lips with the middle and ring fingers, then inserts them delicately in her. As he continues to tease her with his tongue, Richard reaches the inner wall of her clitoris, which he begins to caress with small circular movements. Olga lets out an ecstatic moan. All of her limbs twitch as her friend works on her body's most vulnerable area. While Richard accelerates a little more, Olga orgasms again and again: eyes blurred, tongue hanging out. She remains that way for what seems to be a minute at least, while Richard gradually softens his caresses.

-- Ri... oh... Richard... she stammers.

He pauses.

-- Looks like you liked it... I didn't have the chance to go this far in my dream! he exclaims.

-- Oh yes... Richard... please finish on me, she begs him.

Her blue eyes seem troubled by a veil, as if lost. Her plaintive and inviting face causes another wave of excitement to flow through his body. His rod fills with blood in the space of a few seconds. His glans swells, driven by the succulent vision of his girlfriend.

Richard rises slightly and leans on Olga's crotch, wedging the young woman's head against the pillow and her basin in the air even more. He lowers his boxer shorts, lays his cock on Olga's vulva and aims towards her chest. He does not wait one second before jerking off energetically above her. His fingers, lubricated by Olga's pussy, run along his shaft. A wave of heat hits him. His excitement is so big he can feel the sperm running up inside him. As an invitation, Olga opens her mouth wide and pulls out her tongue. Richard throws his head back, grunts as he ejaculates. The liquid spurts out of his glans and falls in white streams on Olga's breasts. One of them spreads up to her nose, covering her tongue and her chin. Richard collapses at the sides of his girlfriend, who can finally rest her ankylosed members.

-- You are as agile as in my dreams... says Richard.

-- Oh yes... not as agile as in mine though! The other night, I dreamt of you fucking me while I was doing the splits!

-- Oh, we can try if you want! Richard jokes. In the meantime, how about we go stretch?

-- Let's take a shower first! she exclaims.

They get up and open the curtains of the camper. Outside, the sun is already high in the sky. Olga jumps into the shower cubicle, which she reaches with a single bound from the bed. Richard puts on a T-shirt and a pair of shorts, opens the door and leans forward to breathe the fresh air of the Ottawa River. Outside, the distant splash of water mingles with the whirring engines of farm machinery in the distance. Richard opens the fridge, takes out the bread and chocolate and sits down at the small dining table. Inside the camper, muffled sounds of the shower add to the other noises. Despite that, a weird calmness fills the vehicle. The late morning light illuminates the room, shining through the windows and the ceiling porthole. From his point of view, Richard can see the whole interior of the motorhome. To his left is the side door. Adjacent to it, a fridge is built into the cupboard. On the opposite side, next to the other bench is mounted a tiny corner kitchenette with a sink, two hotplates and a small oven. Then, further back, a narrow bathroom wraps the utilitarian part of the vehicle. Finally, filling the entire rear end of the camper, lays a wide bed bathed in the light of three windows. "I'm very lucky to be here," Richard thinks to himself. "If it weren't for Olga's self-control, I don't know where we would be right now..."

The bathroom door opens. Olga steps out, naked, her dark and wavy hair still wet. The opening in the ceiling bathes her body in a halo of light. She glows. Richard looks at her, blissful.

She smiles back at him.

-- Shall we do these stretches? she says.

MahMan
MahMan
26 Followers