Road-X-Trip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us start to get hungry. The bar doesn't serve food, but Boss asks for some tapas to be brought from the main restaurant. We nibble around the game while drinking a second cocktail.

We leave the Cave after a merry time. Boss guides us to our room located on the upper floors. The long corridors of the hotel are so spacious, armchairs lay here and there around low tables. On the walls hang paintings: still life, landscape, portrait... Shapes are blending in my head. I think I'm not walking very straight.

After a few minutes that feel like an hour, our guide stops and looks for a key in his jacket pocket. He opens the door and lets us inside. "This is your room for the night," he says. "It is one of the most beautiful."

He is certainly right... The large room with apple-green walls has been designed as a truly unified whole. To the left of the entrance, all the way to the back wall, several armchairs and a sofa in green tones occupy the space, facing a large king-size bed. On either side of a fireplace, four windows with flowery curtains open onto the surrounding mountains. On the floor runs an aged but welcoming carpeting with beige checkered patterns. This hotel has definitely embraced its "old fashioned" side.

Olga walks into the middle of the room and throws her sweater on the bed. She glances into the bathroom. "Come and see the bathtub, Richard!"

I inspect in turn. At the back of the small tiled room, an old-style bathtub, made of copper, stands on its four feet. And the rest is just as luxurious.

Olga embraces me. We exchange a long and loving kiss, then she looks at me with a mischievous air. I understand that she wants Boss to join us, and I nod with a smile. She turns to the fifty-year-old, who has not moved from the doorway. "Boss...would you like to join us?" she proposes with a sultry voice.

Olga arches her back slightly, calling for the man to take her by this side. For all answer, Boss closes the door behind him, takes off his jacket and hangs it on the coat rack. He joins us calmly, stands behind Olga and slips two hands around her neck before drawing her against him. He brings his lips to the tender nape of her neck. His warm breath gives Olga a shiver of pleasure. "Do you understand what you are getting yourself into?" he whispers.

"Ah... oh yes..." she moans.

He remains motionless. There is no other sound than his loud breathing. Then Boss' fingers run over my girlfriend's shoulders.

Meanwhile, Olga pulls me towards her and kisses me passionately. I cling to her body. She rubs her buttocks against Boss' crotch, whose hands are now roaming over her skin. One would think that he is examining her, that he is inspecting all of her attributes one by one. He palpates her arms, weighs her breasts in the palm of his hands through the fabric, checks the arching of her back. Docile, she lets herself be manipulated.

We keep our mouths sealed together. Our tongues intertwine, twisting against each other. Olga runs a hand through my hair. With the other, she unbuttons the collar of my shirt, caresses my hairy chest. I keep my hands around her waist, leaving Boss to tend to the other parts of her body.

Olga is in a state of excitement that I didn't know before. Her body is burning, trembling. Her movements are frantic. Her fingers go up my chest and wrap around my neck. She presses harder still. As if Boss' madness had contaminated her.

So, I squeeze her waist even tighter, with a rare intensity. Boss raises Olga's skirt to her cheeks. With a firm hand, he slaps the bare buttock then, firmly, seizes the flesh, kneads the reddened skin. He pushes himself against Olga, who in turn moves her body against his.

Suddenly, our mouths separate. Olga's wet lips move away from mine. A stream of saliva stretches between us. She looks at me, surprised. Boss has grabbed a handful of her hair and pulls her against him. "Are you an obedient girl?" he whispers.

"Oh... yes," Olga mumbles.

"In that case, unbutton his pants."

"Yes..." she mutters while her palms run over my chest. She opens my shirt completely, pulls it out of the pants. I let her do it. I feel the alcohol getting to my head again. She caresses my crotch, runs her fingers against my cock through the jeans, then starts to undo my belt. I try to help her. I try to unbutton my fly but my movements are clumsy. Olga wants to pull my pants but Boss, not letting go of her hair, forces her to stand. I bend over and lift a leg to remove the clothing. I stagger and almost lose my balance. My vision becomes blurred. My head turns. I lean against the wall.

"Richard, are you okay?" Olga asks.

"Yes... yes, I'll be fine," I reassure her, my head severely dizzy. "I think I'll sit down for a few minutes."

I say this while cautiously moving towards an armchair before slumping into it. The following moments are mixed up in my mind. Everything is spinning. I discern two moving silhouettes, huddled together. It takes me several minutes, I think, before I can notice Boss and Olga's moves again. But it is still impossible for me to move, or I will end up on the floor.

Helplessly, I watch my girlfriend, at the mercy of Boss' powerful hands, one around her neck, the other holding her arms firmly behind her back. The man seems to be whispering words in her ear, which I can't make out. Olga is bent over in such a way that the curve of her back forms a circular arc. Her head is thrown back. Mouth wide open, she moans with pleasure. Boss presses his pelvis against her backside.

This vision excites me madly. I pull down my pants and grab my cock through my boxers. Though the alcohol has completely extinguished my erection, I stroke myself. I rub the fabric, gently. In my condition, getting a hard-on would be a good indicator of my ability to join them again.

It's as if Boss has deliberately pointed Olga's body in my direction. He opens the strap of her top and takes hold of one of her breasts, kneading it with an eager hand, groping the voluptuous flesh. He pinches her swollen nipple, does not leave it any respite.

Olga's breasts are so beautiful. Of such a perfect size (one must imagine a big grapefruit) and in the shape of a droplet, they marry the arch of her bust, deliciously pulled above, perfectly curved below the nipple. And yet, between the fingers of the fifty-year-old, the malleable skin seems like a piece of shapeless flesh, manipulated, assailed.

Held by the firm grip of Boss, Olga slips a palm under his belt. Somehow, her skillful fingers manage to reach the swelling sex. In my head, I can guess what he's whispering in her ear: "Squeeze my cock in your hand," he whispers. "Feel it. Caress it. Take note of its curves, its hollows, before your holes experience them in turn."

Boss loosens his grip on Olga's throat. He has certainly ordered her to kneel at his feet, with her back to him, because she complies instantly. She looks at me. In fact, I think she is smiling at me. Her expression is one of great beatitude. I try to answer her. I don't know if I can produce the same look of serenity. Maybe it is more of a grimace.

Everything is too blurred in my head. I can only be a spectator of Boss' moves, who takes out his half-flaccid penis and drops it on Olga's skull with total impunity. She does not object and remains there, on her knees, arms swinging while Boss wraps a handful of his curls around his dick. He grabs Olga's head and rubs his manhood against her, making a mess of her beautiful hair.

He runs several fingers under her chin, forces my girlfriend to look at him. His thumb approaches and caresses her pulpy lips, pulls the corner of her mouth. It does not take long for Olga to suck the finger with devotion while looking at the man over her.

This time I can make out Boss' words. "Who do you belong to?" he asks.

Olga's lips release the thumb, producing a wet 'mwah'. "I'm all yours, Boss!"

"You're my bitch."

"Yes... Your little bitch..." Olga moans.

Boss, pulls on her jaw, forcing Olga to lean back further. He pulls his balls out of his pants and lets them fall on her nose. She rushes to lick them as best as she can. The man starts to slap Olga's face with his cock, which falls hard against her cheeks, her eyelids and her lips.

He keeps her in this position for what seems like long minutes. It looks like he's savoring the moment, but his flushed features and visible veins make him unrecognizable. His expression is that of an animal on the rampage. He doesn't seem angry, but rather in a state of transcended fury.

Boss leans over Olga. He tightens his fingers between her neck, then moves them over the edge of her chin, lingers on every detail of her anatomy. He pinches her lower lip, feels the shape of her nose, grips the hollow of her cheek, brushes her eyelids. His rough and marked fingers contrast with Olga's delicate skin. Gently, he brushes the arch of her eyebrow and then comes to caress her forehead.

His hands tremble. He is traversed by spasms. In appearance, one would believe in a moment of respite. In reality, the desire accumulated during the day, reaching its paroxysm, irradiates the room with an intense sexual tension. Calm before the storm...

As if he reveled one last time in Olga's voluptuous features before soiling her, degrading her, using her until his thirst is quenched, without any possible step backward. She too understands the imminent deadline: with closed eyes, she shows a disconcerting tranquility.

Boss runs his fingers through Olga's hair. He grabs a handful and forces her to turn around to face him, giving me a clear sideview of her features. Olga clutches the businessman's hips and sticks her face in his crotch to lick his balls. But he cuts short to more foreplay. Boss pulls my friend's skull and directs his still partially inert glans to her mouth. As she's about to say something, surely to excite him even more, he introduces himself onto her mouth in a dash of his pelvis doubled by a pressure on Olga's skull, who closes her lips around the stick.

"You are not here to speak but to suck my cock," he declares. Boss guides Olga's face with a firm hand: the juicy lips start polishing his shaft. Because he's not fully erected yet, she has no trouble taking the whole of his cock. So, Boss thrusts himself into her once more before coming to a standstill. Arched, he's keeping Olga's lips pressed against his pelvis.

She raises imploring eyes. I imagine the sensations overwhelming her body in this instant: the shaft hardening against her tongue, the glans lodged at the bottom of her throat, swelling as the seconds pass, penetrating more and more down the bottom of her cavity.

Muffled sounds escape from my girlfriend's mouth. Her makeup is already dripping down her cheeks. Boss doesn't move an inch. He is frozen, insensitive to the raucous noises produced by Olga... Not being able to breathe anymore, she pushes against his legs and extracts herself from his hold. He nonchalantly grabs his cock, waves it over Olga, who coughs up at his feet. "Good girl, Olga. Now that your throat has met my dick, I'll reshape it to my liking! Show me your mouth."

She straightens up, gazes at the hard cock, at least twice as long as before and with a diameter equivalent to that of a large billiard ball - certainly wider than mine! A sparkle lights up her reddened eyes. She opens mouth wide and sticks out her tongue. Boss spits out a trickle of saliva that crashes on the corner of her lip. He places the tip of his cock on Olga's tongue. "Olga, your mouth is just another hole to fill. A hole for a cock. Beg me to fuck you," he says.

"Oh yes... Boss, please fuck me... I want to feel your cock against the back of my throat," she replies, quivering and pointing to where she wants to be stuffed.

This seems to suit Boss, who slides the palm of his hand against the back of Olga's head and shoves his glans inside her mouth. This time, she lets herself loose. With her hands resting on her own thighs, Olga receives Boss's coming and going without flinching. Her lips move a little further down his shaft with each return stroke, already reaching halfway up his cock.

Through the windows, the declining sun floods the room with a glowing light. It feels like I'm regaining my senses, little by little. I grab my cock under the boxer shorts and jerk it of a little harder now. I observe Olga's moving silhouette in Boss's shadow. Her neck, so finely cut by the chiaroscuro-esque light, moves back and forth as Boss inserts and withdraws himself from her mouth.

A flurry of sweaty sounds soon fills the room as my girlfriend's mouth overflows with saliva and pre-seminal fluid. Streams of drool trickle from Olga's chin, stretching between the base of the cock and her mouth.

"Be a good bitch, Olga. Eat my cock!" Boss shouts. The member slides along Olga's lips. He has almost made her swallow his whole shaft, forcing himself again and again against her inner walls. Boss shakes his pelvis back and forth in a frantic rhythm. He clings to Olga so tightly that he nearly tips her backwards. She catches herself, stretching her arm behind her.

Taking advantage of this movement, Boss grabs Olga with all his might and slams her against the edge of the bed. He leans over her again and pounds Olga's throat with such rage that he almost collapses on top of her. With his legs on either side of her neck, he holds her head firmly with both hands. And his dick plunges into Olga's gullet almost vertically.

"Damn... Even with my cock desecrating your mouth, you still look gorgeous... Let's see how your pretty face and up looking with the whole length of my dick down your gullet."

Withdrawing his penis one more time, Boss deposits his glans against her tongue, sliding it instantly back down her throat. The rest of his shaft spreads Olga's jaw further apart, forcing her to open even wider. Her head is thrown back, trapped between the mattress and Boss' oppressive body. Then the base of his cock, the widest, pushes against the corner of her lips, stretched to the maximum. The apparent veins cross the entry of the orifice, one by one. To stuff her fully, Boss forces himself with a few pushes of his basin. Olga's fleshy lips flatten against the abdomen of the businessman. A bump appears on the skin of her neck.

Impaled on Boss's shaft, Olga's mouth orifice is no more than a cock sheath. A hole to be fucked. Her face definitely soiled. Overwhelmed with lust, she runs two fingers against her clitoris and caresses it gently.

Stepping back, Boss dislodges his glans stuck in the narrow throat, provoking a guttural hiccup from Olga. A new trail of saliva falls down on her face already stained with liquid and make-up. Without giving Olga's poor throat a break, Boss rams deep into her gullet once more.

I knew my girlfriend was good at gobbling up dicks, but I didn't know she had this kind of endurance. Boss is definitely playing with her limits.

"Impressive," he comments, splitting her lips again. "You're gobbling up my whole cock with such ease..."

She seems to answer with a blink. Unless it's her reaction to the glans poking against her glottis. Boss slowly raises his pelvis and slams it down against Olga's face, again. The saliva spread along his shaft piles up against Olga's lips and flows on her chin. The cock sinks in, producing a flurry of sweaty sucking noises, and bubbles form in its path. "You want to tell me something?" he taunts, as he gags her with his shaft. "Clean my cock first."

This time Olga produces a muffled sound. When he pulls out, she takes a deep breath. "Huff... Fuck me harder!" she calls out.

Suddenly furious, Boss puts the head of his cock back between Olga's lips. "What did you say, little bitch? I'm not fucking you hard enough? We'll see about that..."

Boss slumps down a little more. He pulls Olga's arms behind her and pins them on the bed. Then, with great strokes of his pelvis, he tumbles her face, this time with even more speed and power. He fucks her with all his strength, crushes her fragile head with all his weight. She seems completely transcended: her revolted eyes fix a vague point in the ceiling, an expression of pure happiness running across her face. Boss continues his vendetta. He seems determined to empty his semen down Olga's throat.

But after several minutes of intense hammering, she decides otherwise. Gaging in protest, beating his legs with her knees, she finally frees herself from his grip. Calmly pushing Boss back, she chases the glans away from her mouth.

"Boss, don't be selfish..." she reprimands.

Olga crawls her way to me. She raises herself between my legs and seizes my palpitating cock. The fifty-year-old remains immobile, looking dazed.

"Here you are, all ready for me again," Olga says, leering at my starlet-colored glans. Then she leans over me and covers my chest with kisses and licks.

With one hand, she sensually caresses the orifice of my urethra. With the other, she grabs my balls and feels them with great delicacy. I watch her as she lingers around my nipples. She is so beautiful, even with her face smudged by a veil of mixed mascara and saliva. Her features are so soft. Her eyes of an intense blue, contrast with her pinkish and shining complexion.

She lets a stream of drooling saliva drip from the corner of her lips. Her hand runs up and down my cock. She pressures the crown of my glans with her fingers. As she masturbates and knead my balls at the same time, Olga lowers her lips against and places several wet kisses on my glans. Then she gently starts sucking on it.

I haven't said anything until then. But now I finally came to my senses. While Olga gives me a three-in-one treatment, I invite Boss to come and stand behind her. I raise myself up and lean over my girlfriend, pull up her skirt, pull down her thong and, with both palms of my hands, spread her buttocks wide, presenting Boss with her lower entries.

The businessman is observing us, sitting on the bed with his cock in his hand. He gets up, walks with a determined step and kneels behind Olga. In his turn, he palpates the shapely cheeks, delightfully smooth and voluptuous. Not minding him, Olga continues to polish my penis eagerly, as if she wanted to catch up for the few minutes I was out.

Boss suddenly plunges his arms under Olga's legs and raises them from the ground. Surprised, she clings to my cock, but quickly realizes, feeling his tongue reaching her pussy, that she will not be pulled higher.

From my position, I can only see Boss' skull protruding above the curve of Olga's back. But from the sounds he produces, I can easily guess the picture: his tongue caressing the pink flesh up and down, venturing between the labia, titillating the clitoris.

Distracted from her task by the surges of pleasure, Olga lets out short moans. I can feel her hot breath against my cock every time she opens her lips. Her eyes are half-closed, her vision clouded by waves of pleasure.

After a brief moment, I decide to move forward. "Boss, let's give her what she came for," I declare.

He doesn't stop right away. As if he had not heard me. Or rather, as if he didn't want me to dictate the pace of the action. Finally, he puts Olga back on the floor. I extract myself from the armchair and guide my girlfriend to the table, on which I force her to bend by pressing the back of her neck.

She does not protest. Nor when I insert myself in her.

I do not intend to give her any respite. She startles at the first dash of my pelvis. I hold her arms behind her back and press her face against the cold wood. My cock moves in and out of her vagina. My abdomen slams against her rear end. Boss doesn't want to be left behind. To my surprise, he climbs onto a chair, then onto the table and sits down in front of Olga's head, legs bare and spread wide apart. "If you'll allow me Richard, I'd like your girlfriend to take care of my ass, like the good little bitch she is," he announces.