Road-X-Trip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull Olga by the hair, so that Boss can advance his crotch against her face. "Lick it," I order.

"Yes... Richard," she stammers.

I push her skull against Boss' private parts. Olga runs her tongue over the small brown hole, licks on the outside. She tries to insert it through the slit, in vain. Boss's contracted skin is not the only thing that makes it difficult for her. My frantic comings and goings in her pussy stir up her body on all sides. I notice how difficult it is for her to concentrate: her vagina, assailed by my cock, sends uncontrollable shivers of ecstasy through her entire body.

Sometimes she even sticks her tongue out without moving for several seconds in a row, stunned by pleasure. On these occasions, Boss does not fail to call her to order. He places both hands behind Olga's head and presses his lips against his crumpled anus. He swings his posterior back and forth, holding her close, as if to fuck her mouth. Between two grunts, he comments. "This cow wiggles her tongue as well as she swallows cocks," he observes with detachment. "Come on, choke, little bitch!"

"You haven't tasted her pussy yet," I add. "The way her vulva grips my cock... oh!"

"Yes... I can't wait to fuck that bitch. She won't be able to sit for days!" Boss swears.

What's happening to me? Ordinarily, I would have jumped to his neck for calling her that name. But tonight, letting him degrade my friend excites me like nothing else does. I grab Olga by the hips and push myself deeper into her vagina. Our two bodies collide. She keeps her hands folded behind her back, like an obedient girl.

Soon, I switch place with Boss. Like him, I settle on the table, presenting my hairy anus to Olga's face. She greets me with a floating smile and clouded eyes. Looking at her, I can tell that she has already cum several times. I hand her the tip of my cock, pressing it against the table.

She licks it, enjoying her own secretions, while Boss leans over her bottom, examining the mess I've left. He runs his fingers against Olga's slit and gleans as much wetness as he can. Then he starts fingering her vigorously, splashing her fluids all over the carpet, making her whole body tremble. Meanwhile, he starts punishing her buttocks with heavy slaps. On one side. Then the other. Ruthlessly, he does not spare any part of Olga's body.

Her ass reddens more and more. His rough palm falls against the frail skin with a dry noise. Olga's face contracts with each blow. She closes her eyelids, frowns and opens her mouth wide. I take the opportunity to stick my glans on her tongue and she closes her lips around it, almost as a reflex.

Boss pushes his crotch against her bottom. He bends his knees to find the opening. When his shaft finally opens the vulva, a blissful satisfaction crosses his usually shut-face. Olga may already be pinned on the table willingly, nevertheless he seizes her by the forearms and hammers her poor ass with great blows of his pelvis.

Their noisy breaths and moans mingle, filling the room with a jerky, muffled rhythm. I masturbate on Olga's face and guide her tongue to my anus. She knows that I love it. Her lips push against my hole, kiss and spit on the wrinkled skin. She even manages to lodge the tip of her tongue into my dilated orifice. All I can think of now is spitting my seed on her beautiful face, staining it with another impure fluid.

Boss disrupts me in the middle of my though: he grabs Olga by the waist and lifts her up, much to our surprise. Holding her firmly, he moves back and lies down on the bed. Olga is slumped above him, his cock still impaling her hole. I go down from the table, calming down as I feel orgasm closing in.

Boss is already pounding Olga with all his might. Once more, he constrains my girlfriend's arms along her body. Same with her fragile neck, which he clutches with a ferocious grip. His shaft slides between the pink slit. His glans penetrates in the deepest part of Olga's vagina, striking without respite against her interior walls.

I approach them and climb on the bed. I kneel over Olga's torso, who seems totally shaken by Boss' action, and finally free her breasts from the garment. Her boobs rest limply against her chest. I observe their bouncing curves, the areolas dotted with little white spots and the erect nipples.

To my surprise, I feel like a voyeur, unscrupulously abusing my position. I'm getting an eyeful of Olga, without her being conscious enough to react or even notice. Nevertheless, I flank my sex against her breastbone and wrap my hands around her tits. I roll them along my shaft until the pressure felt on my taut skin feels right. Then, I rock back and forth against her body. Like a scavenger catching what's left of the goods, I fuck the cleavage of her sumptuous breasts mercilessly.

Boss finally releases Olga's neck. Instead, he grabs her thighs and lifts her legs into the air to penetrate her further. Released from his grip, Olga places her hands on mine. "Let me do it," she whispers. I want to finish you!

I let her handle her tits around my cock. She jerks me off energetically, even managing to suck my glans when she massages the base of my shaft. Olga's expert wrists manipulate her boobs much better than I do, so well that, pushed to my limit, I start orgasming without a warning. Pushing a moan of satisfaction, I empty my twitching balls in the back of her throat. Olga continues to puncture my glans, releasing her grip on my trembling sex only after she's swallowed the last droplet of cum. She sticks her tongue out, showing me how good of a girl she is: she gobbled it all.

Exhausted and dizzy, I lay down next to them and catch my breath. But Boss isn't done yet. Inhaling and exhaling loudly, he pounds my girlfriend's pussy non-stop. His balls slap against the swollen lips. They are both on the verge of extasy.

Olga is breathing hard, too. She turns to me and reaches out. I take her hand in the palm of my hand.

As Boss's grunting accelerates and intensifies, I can see in Olga's eyes the pleasure that's about to overwhelm her. One last time, Boss' hands run up and down her body, before he explodes inside her, filling her with his thick cum.

Olga contorts herself. An extraordinary orgasm fills her from head to toes. Her body is seized with convulsions. Her hand palpitates in mine. I can only see the whites of her eyes. Boss continues to hold Olga until the last of her spasms. Finally, he releases her, drained in his turn. She rolls between us and snuggles up to me.

Silence settles down, disturbed only by our muffled breaths. A few minutes pass before Boss gets up and puts on his clothes. "Let's meet tomorrow at breakfast time in the main restaurant," he states. "On that note, I wish you a good night," he says before leaving.

Olga turns to me. On her mottled cheeks, the black tears of mascara have already dried. She kisses me.

"Come take a shower with me," she says.

I nod in agreement. Olga pulls me out of the bed. We run into the bathroom. How can she still have so much energy? We step over the very large bathtub and remove the rest of our clothes. Soon, an invigorating stream of hot water shoots over our bodies.

I embrace Olga. Our naked and wet bodies merge. We rub each other, cover each other with kisses. Olga turns around. She snuggles against me, one hand around my neck. She rolls her hips against my cock. I palpate her breasts.

Our loving caresses turn into a sensual game. I'm even getting hard again! My dick, caught between Olga's thighs, is already swollen for her. I don't need more stimulation to desire the feel of her tight pussy interior. Inviting her to arch over the edge of the tub, I place my glans against her lips, then my fingers around her waist. Slowly, I penetrate her. The steaming water trickles over our skin, splashing onto me as I slam my pelvis against Olga's round buttocks.

I fuck her vigorously, bouncing her pear-shaped ass with each stroke. My hands slide over her ass. I deliver one, then two spanks on her already sore skin. Olga moans with pleasure. She accompanies my movements.

I lean against the wall and hold still so she can swing back and forth on my shaft. "Wiggle your buttocks on my cock, sweetie."

Olga impales herself even harder on my dick. Her big ass engulfs me and slams against my pelvis. I watch her. She's working my penis with such devotion. She raises her beautiful blue eyes towards me and bites her lower lip. This is so exciting. "I'm going to come!" I mutter.

"Wait! I want you to spit it out on my face," she shouts, stopping her gesture and kneeling down in front of me.

Straightening up on top of Olga, I grab my cock and jerk off energetically, my glans pushing against her cheek. "Cover me with your sperm, baby," she begs me.

That's enough to finish me off. Shivering, I stand up on my tiptoes and squirt the whitish liquid on her forehead, which quickly drips down her eye and cheek. My orgasm is less intense than before, but still, this feels damn good.

***

Soaped, rinsed, dried and finally nestled in the bed, my eyes are already half closed when Olga puts a kiss on my lips. "Good night!" she says, shaking her head.

"You don't look tired at all. How is that possible?" I ask.

"Tomorrow, we leave for New York! I'm so excited. I don't know if I can sleep!"

I caress her neck, trying to calm her down. "Then try anyway. The sooner you fall asleep, the sooner you'll be in New York."

She stares at me, smiling. "Good night," I finally whisper.

"Good night, Richard," she murmurs.

To be continued...