Roadkill Hollywood Style

Story Info
Hollywood.
2.9k words
4.06
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have driven a vehicle for any length of time, then at some point this has happened to you. A creature, big or small, darts out in your path and you have to make a decision; swerve, or turn it into roadkill.

If there is not enough time to avoid the creature you hear and feel the thud as your tires roll over the unfortunate entity. But, depending on your day, sometimes you purposely aim for it, finding pleasure in the act.

No matter the reason, roadkill happens. But what if 'Roadkill' also happens in other ways? Hmm...

~~~~~~

When Van North walked into the LA nightclub, predatory females went nuts. They called out his name, waved, and smiled. The more aggressive ones blocked his path flashing their bodies in an attempt to interest him.

The newly-single actor had just been named the sexiest man alive by a popular celebrity magazine. Not that he needed any more publicity, he was already world famous.

Van didn't crave the added notoriety, even though it did boast his already huge ego. He snaked his way through the adoring female maze. Finally, he arrived at the back table where his friends waited.

"Oh, my, god! Look who decided to show up! The world's most sexy man!" exclaimed Vince in laughter. Vince was Van's best friend since grade school. "We're not worthy!" Vince called out as he bowed down with his arms.

"Fuck off," Van laughed taking a seat beside Vince and punching his friend in the shoulder. "Did you see what I had to go through to get back here? It's like every woman here is in heat!"

"And yet you never brought us, lowly peasants, any gifts!" Vince lamented. "Not a blonde, brunette, or redhead, not even a black or brown one! We have needs too, you bastard!"

Van shrugged his shoulders as he looked around the table at his closest circle of friends. These men kept him grounded.

Vince was his shadow, the guy who reminded him he was human when the air got too thin. He also looked after all the social media. Vince was on his third wife and probably would be divorced again by the end of the year.

Aaron was his movie double, doing stunts the producers wouldn't let Van try. Aaron was a bisexual man with a penchant for any human being that liked anal.

Max was his agent and PR guy, and even though he took ten percent of everything Van made; Max was worth it. Max fucked anything that stayed still for five seconds, but his favorite was double-teaming a girl.

Lastly, there was Brock, a giant of a man, who acted as his bodyguard when needed. Brock liked to fuck young, barely legal girls with his monster black cock.

Many a night the guys shared the same woman or women, and for the past ten years, the five of them had been as close as brothers; maybe closer. It takes a certain type of man to be confident of his sexuality as his cock is rubbing against another man's.

"I need some Roadkill!" Max enthused, "Come on Van snap your fingers for us!"

"Yeah, for sure!" echoed Brock, "but make 'em young!"

The rest of the guys joined in, even Aaron, smacking the table with their fists and shouting...Roadkill! Roadkill!

When Van looked around the club, smiling girls waved hoping to attract his attention. Young starlets were the best fuck, there was nothing they wouldn't do to become famous. Over the years, Van did help a few girls get a small part in one of his movies, but after that, they were on their own. Roadkill only went so far, then they needed talent.

Looking around, Van picked out a table with three beautiful young girls. The looks of surprise on their faces meant he didn't need to introduce himself. "Ladies, would be willing to join me and my friends? We are sort of celebrating."

One of the girls played it cool, but the other two went insane. It was impossible to resist Van's good looks, charm, dimples, and most importantly, his new title.

"Fuck, yeah!" hollered the outgoing redhead. "Lead the way, sexiest man alive!"

Introductions were made and Samantha sat on one side of Van, while Molly sat on the other side. Vince pulled the last girl, Eve, onto his lap and she giggled non-stop when he immediately snuck a hand under her loose dress.

Drinks flowed as the two groups got to know each other better. Molly was an aspiring actress with no credits to her name yet, Eve worked in a bank and still lived at home, and Samantha worked as a barista at Bean There.

After several strong drinks, Molly, the redhead, turned into a foul-mouthed drunk. When Van couldn't take her wandering hands or her high-pitched nasal voice any longer, he whispered in her ear. Without hesitation, Molly ducked down into Max's lap to give him a blowjob. In turn, Max gave Van a wink.

"I love Roadkill!" he shouted out pushing Molly's head down.

Eve had been making the rounds sitting on each man's lap and enjoying intimate moments with each guy. Somewhere along the way, she lost her panties, and her red thong was draped over a beer bottle in the middle of the table. Everyone laughed when Brock brought Eve to a screaming orgasm with his fat fingers.

Samantha was the odd duck in the female posse. She nursed one drink and seemed out of place from the other two girls. Van tried his best to find out more about her, but she was too shy and reserved.

Looking around Van spotted the club owner and waved him over. Van whispered into his ear and the Latino owner slipped a key into Van's hand.

"Would you like to take a walk with me?" Van asked Samantha. She nodded her head and stood up with him. The rest of the guys knew exactly where Van was going and gave a loud cheer. Molly tried to see what the excitement was about, but Max was close to coming.

"Keep sucking, bitch, I'm close!"

The key opened a door leading to a private back suite, complete with a full kitchen and two bedrooms. Van let Samantha enter first then locked the door behind them.

Samantha turned and gave Van a strange look. "Should I be afraid?"

"Only if that's your thing," he said nonchalantly. "I just need some quiet time for a bit. You want another drink?"

When she shook her head no, Van walked over to the full bar and poured himself a tall whiskey. He carried his drink over to the patio door and stepped out into the cool night air. The twinkling city lights drew his attention for several minutes. Samantha eventually joined him and stood at his side.

"I hate this fucking city," Van said loudly and meaning every word. "Everyone wants a piece of my soul."

"I don't," Samantha said softly.

Van almost didn't hear her. The sound of sirens filled the air and he watched a firetruck race down the street below him. The flashing lights and siren made him think of his brother, Ryan, who was a firefighter in Seattle. When news of being chosen as this year's sexiest man alive hit the internet, Ryan was among the first to congratulate him.

He casually put an arm around Samantha, drawing her to his body. She was taller than his five-foot-seven, and although she didn't fight, Van could tell she wasn't comfortable.

"I don't rape girls," he said to put her at ease. "But I would like to fuck you. The choice is yours."

Samantha knew Molly would give anything to trade places with her. The truth was, she had only been with one guy back in high school, two years ago. Van had probably fucked hundreds of girls who knew what they were doing. Her lack of confidence threatened to swallow her tongue. Van North just said he wanted to have sex with her!

Sam fell into the deep abyss of Van's brilliant blue eyes. She tried to imagine the viral world he lived in where every single moment was captured by the paparazzi. In this age of advanced technology, she knew his popularity was as fleeting as the next movie flop. The pressure to remain on top must be intense.

The tabloids said Kate Kelce broke Van's heart. In her quest to compete in the film business, she slept around with producers, directors, and other actors. Inevitably, she got caught. The tabloid story said Van called her the love of his life. But now she was old news.

Samantha realized she was nothing but a convenient opening for Van to put his cock in. Still, she couldn't say no; not to Van North, the sexiest man alive!

"Okay," Samantha softly said. "I would like to make love with you."

The sincerity in her voice sliced through his jaded heart. When was the last time a girl said she wanted to make love, not fuck, but make love? This reserved, unassuming girl was so different than the parasites in this godforsaken city. For a moment she left him speechless.

Van looked at her pretty face, and sighed, hesitating before standing on his tiptoes. He gathered her slight body in his arms, kissing her lips in a passionate embrace. Samantha returned his kiss with the same need, and he almost stumbled and fell apart. Kate used to kiss him with the same desire when they first met. She had broken his life into pieces, and he vowed to never be snared and taken advantage of again. Nobody would suspect Van North the macho movie star wasn't as tough as his alter-ego on screen.

"Are you sure," he questioned when they broke apart.

Samantha sensed the question wasn't meant for her but for himself. "Yes," she murmured resting her head on his muscular chest. "I want to."

Van held Samantha's hand and led her to the bedroom not allowing his emotions or weakness to become apparent. With little to no sound, they each undressed. Her naked body temporarily stunned him, she was more than beautiful, she was incredible. She was waiting for him to lower his underwear, and he felt self-conscious as her eyes took in his small cock.

None of his fame and money could compensate for the anxiety and embarrassment of revealing himself to a girl. He was aware his 'package' was on the small side, to the point where he usually fucked in total darkness. It was also why he turned down any movie roles that required frontal nude scenes.

With a jittery hand, he massaged his cock to make it grow and look more substantial. "I'm sorry if you are disappointed."

Samantha flushed at being caught staring at Van's penis. "Disappointed? Why would you say that? I think you are perfect!" Samantha exclaimed in total awe of his amazing toned physique.

He studied her face to see if she was making fun of him or mocking him. When her expression never changed, he decided her compliment was sincere. "I could say the same about you," he said tenderly.

The movie business brought him stardom and adulation and labeled him the sexiest man alive. He was the star of three successful movie action series with box office receipts grossing over three billion dollars. His countless millions of dollars were becoming secondary, almost a nuisance, interfering with finding someone who would love him for who he was. He thought Kate was the one, but she used her cunt like a swinging door to further her ambition. The betrayal almost drove him to suicide.

Like a groupie, Samantha made an effort to be receptive by kneeling on the floor at his feet. She paused hoping this was what Van wanted. When he said nothing, she reached out and touched him; the emanating heat surprised her.

Uncertainty raged in Sam's mind, she had never given or received oral sex, would Van notice? Awkwardly, she opened her mouth and ever so slowly twirled her tongue around the helmet-shaped head as her fingers stroked him. His lower region smelled clean and fresh like he took a shower recently. The fleshy shaft was growing in her hand stretching out and getting thicker. Her mouth took his erection deeper until she gagged. Sensing he might be disappointed, she used her lips to suction as her tongue licked his shaft. When Van let out a groan and praised her, Sam sighed in relief.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good," Van moaned in appreciation. "Thank you." He didn't force her head down as most guys would, he never abused a woman, at least not unless she asked him to.

Sam buried her face and hands in Van's nether region with a sudden feeling of wonder and astonishment. The unexpected discovery of enjoyment overwhelmed her with new emotions. An irresistible force compelled her mouth to consume him and she was helpless to resist.

Van's legs went weak as Samantha administrated to his needs; her beautiful mouth sucked the toxic thoughts from his mind left there by that bitch.

Kate threatened to tell the world about the small size of his cock and he lived in perpetual fear and danger of discovery. The million-dollar settlement along with the non-disclosure agreement she signed was the only tool he had to stop her rotten mercenary motives.

Van steeled himself, his masculine habit was to let his excitement empty into the willing mouth. Samantha's wholesomeness left him conflicted, her sweet, warm mouth celebrated her romantic nature. "I'm close, Sam," he groaned with desire. "You can stop if you want to."

She ignored his confession, the thought of swallowing her idol's essence was not despicable, rather it represented her ultimate worship of him. With blind devotion, she renewed her efforts.

Samantha's enthusiasm pushed him over the edge, a hot, burning intensity lifted his spirit as she eagerly swallowed his cum. They locked eyes in a dream-like scene as the boundaries between their minds melted into an ardent longing. It was impossible to deny the moment was special as she continued to nurse with a longing.

Van wanted to handle the situation with grace, Samantha had performed brilliantly, better than his most obsessed admirer. The look on her face oozed sexuality, yet there was a demure, evasive yearning in her eyes, an almost sad appeal. He felt the need to alleviate or relieve whatever harbored inside her.

With incredible gratefulness, Van provided the leverage to raise Samantha to her feet. Unconcerned about the taste in her mouth, he drew her into a passionate kiss. She had soothed his wounded ego with innocent devotion and stirred the depths of his heart.

Samantha's body trembled with emotion, the intimate encounter unlocked a hidden part of her soul. Van's strong arms induced a feeling of safety, and the taste of his cock lingered on her lips, making her want more.

Van sensed Samantha's needs. He gently held her face, looking deep into her eyes. "That was beautiful, Samantha," he whispered, his thumbs brushing away her tears. "Thank you." He pulled her into his body dancing in a slow sensual waltz. His hands wandered over her body discovering her curves for the first time.

Samantha melted into his embrace, her body responding to his touch. She couldn't believe this was happening, that she was in the arms of the sexiest man alive. He felt so warm, so real, so... human.

Van's heart raced as he held Samantha, her soft breasts pressing against him. The unexpected connection with her confused him. He didn't understand the deep sense of peace and contentment. Then he knew what it was, Sam was pure, untouched by the corruption of Hollywood.

As they explored each other's bodies, Van found himself lost in the moment, forgetting about his fame and fortune. He focused on making love to Samantha, savoring every touch and every moan. He could feel her crumbling as he tenderly kissed her neck and nibbled on her earlobe.

Their lovemaking was intense, yet gentle. Samantha disclosed her inexperience and it added a new layer of excitement for Van. Taking his time, he guided her through every step, ensuring she enjoyed this as much as he did. The thrill of making her body surrender to his touch was overwhelming.

When they finally collapsed onto the bed, sweaty and spent, Van held Samantha close, kissing her forehead. She looked so pure, so innocent. He wondered how long she would stay that way in his bubble of mixed reality. "I know this is sudden," he said, "and I understand if you say no. I leave for Italy in a couple of days and I want you by my side."

Samantha had never traveled outside the States. Her eyes lit up that Van wanted more than a one-night stand. "Really?" she whispered, not believing this was happening to her. "Can I tell my mom about you?"

Van chuckled softly, running a finger down her cheek. "Sam, I'm a public figure. Your mom will know about us the minute we leave this building. But, yes, you can let her know we are a couple," he said, brushing a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "I love Roadkill!" he laughed.

Sam had no idea what roadkill meant, she made a mental note to ask Van one day. But right now, her mouth needed to taste his cock again. She crawled between his legs and licked his balls and spent cock. Van moaned as her mouth took all of him, swirling her tongue around the head and teasing him.

Van stroked Sam's hair, needing to touch her as she worshipped his shaft. He wanted to make love to Sam until the sun rose. Van might be the sexiest man alive, but now he was also the luckiest.