Roadside Assistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dragging my lips along his musty dick, the hot surface of the road dug into my bare knees. Jeffrey's quivering shaft still seemed like he wasn't close to climax. With one hand massaging his teeming balls, my other returned to the lower hem of my sports bra. Looking up at Jeffrey, I dragged the top down over my breasts.

"How about we finish how we began?" I let the elastic edge snap over his cock, trapping the shaft between my tits and closing it under the spandex casing of my pink sports bra.

With his cock firmly tucked in the meaty pocket of my cleavage, held in place beneath the stretchy fabric of my bra, Jeffrey began to buck his hips.

"Cum on my big tits, Jeffrey." I urged him on, pushing my hands on the outside curves of my round tits, mashing their generous flesh to tightly envelope his driving shaft.

"Yes... oh fuck yes..." He bucked his hips, pumping his meat up between my jugs. My wide eyes gazed up at him from my submissive position, begging him to cum and to give me my gooey reward.

"Fuck, yeah, I'm gonna cuh-uh-..." He was caught off guard almost as much as I was as the first milky spurt fired into the inside of my sports bra and ricocheted messily against my collar and throat. His head poked through my cleavage in time to sling a gooey rope across my face, over my forehead, and into my auburn hair. An aftershock erupted at my chin, washing back down to my heaving chest. Jeffrey pulled his cock out of my sports bra, still furiously stroking his shaft as he surveyed my cum-spattered form.

"I guess you were a little pent up, huh-" My joke was interrupted as Jeffery splashed another spurt of cum over my lips and chin. He massaged his still-hard cock as he fired off another round of cum into my eyebrows, followed by a final volley of cummy shrapnel that flecked across my nose and cheeks.

As I ran my tongue along the veiny underside of his softening cock, cleaning up the last droplets of his thick spunk, I noticed the ambient sound of an idling truck engine. Looking over my shoulder up the road, I saw the driver stepping out of the tow truck with an uncomfortable look on his face.

"You... uh..." his eyes darted nervously back and forth between Jeffrey's slackening erection and my heaving, cum-spattered tits and face. "You guys called for a tow?"

I stood and wiped Jeffrey's cum from my chin, licking my palm clean as I looked for my pants.

"No that's just for him." I grabbed my shorts from the gravel roadside. "I've gotta finish my run."

I pulled the blue spandex up my hips, then, with a slight hitch in my stride, jogged off down the hot country road.


12