Roadside Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cum. I'm going to swallow your cum," I practically moaned.

"Good girl. But you need to show it to me first."

"Yes sir."

I became aware that the conversation had ceased. The only sounds were of birds chirping and of me sucking. Only a few minutes later I felt him harden even more and then my mouth was filled with burst after burst of hot cum. I focused on not choking, and carefully pursed my lips around him as he withdrew, keeping all of his precious seed in my mouth. It was hot and thick and chalky tasting and I had to breathe through my nose. I could tell he was closing his pants and moments later he reached down, grabbed both my tits and pulled me to my feet. He pulled the sleepmask off of me, leaving me blinking in the sudden brightness. After tucking the sleepmask back into his pocket, he tapped my chin. I dutifully opened my mouth to show him his cum. He nodded with a smile and nudged my mouth closed. I swallowed him down. I felt woozy from being so turned on, practically panting in need. I glanced at Nick, who was turned away. The cop turned to Nick and started uncuffing him.

After he got Nick's cuffs off, he talked to him some more. He didn't seem to be in any hurry to uncuff me, leaving me topless and exposed. Nick was staring at my boobs again as he nodded to the Trooper's orders to drive carefully. I stood there silently, embarrassed and helpless, not knowing if I should say something. Finally the cop was done with Nick and he sent Nick back to the driver's side. The cop turned me around and uncuffed me before handing me my shirt.

"Bra?" I asked.

"No, I'm keeping that," he smiled as he flashed me the bra cups where I had written my name and number.

The cop sauntered back to his car as I quickly pulled my shirt on and hopped into our car. Nick started the car and pulled onto the road. It was surreal, neither one of us talking. My mind was reeling. After all that just happened, what did Nick think of me? Was he disgusted by me?

"Thank you for getting me out of that," he finally said quietly.

"Yeah," I replied with a small smile.

"Jesus, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

12