All Comments on 'Roadside Quickie'

by Babygirlmindy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
usgator30usgator30over 5 years ago
After you finished cumming

I loved the squishy sounds of your wet pussy and I would have fucked you hard, fast and rough right there. Then, after you came, I would have invited any onlookers to have their crack at your wet, dripping cunt while I was holding you. Tit play encouraged till your nipples were hard and erect just like your clit.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Short but very sweet

Your voice is so exciting! I’ve missed hearing it. Thank you for this delightful quickie. What gets said at the very end? It sounded like, “Dog-fin, Daddy,” then your signature giggle.

NakedRoyNakedRoyover 5 years ago
Wow

What she was saying was hot but what made it fantastic was her voice and the way it seemed I could almost see her on the side of the road playing with herself. Great job

Zenful_IntentionsZenful_Intentionsover 5 years ago
Damn good

I just rediscovered your stuff. This is a particularly good one. Your voice is great, but the best part is when you just cut loose. Your breathing, the way your breath hitches when you're excited., the little noises you make...it's all very, very sexy.

Keep up the GREAT work.

BabygirlmindyBabygirlmindyover 5 years agoAuthor
Translation

*giggle* silly Grant! I said “talk soon, daddy.”

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! More to cum! Kisses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NEW TO THI SITE

Wow, this is the first time I've been to this site and I was greeted by your sexy authentic roadside masturbation orgasm. Does not get much hotter than that. Thank you!!!

VikingboyVikingboyover 5 years ago
Thank you, mindy

This was so much fun to listen to. You have a sense of adventure and joy in everything you do. I wish I had a babygirl like you, mind. Talk to you soon, baby.

Andygorn2Andygorn2over 5 years ago
wow, so thrilling + seductive

"Baby-girl" sounds so scrummy-yummy and delicious. Did she used her fingers? or a toy stuck to the door, dashboard, or gear lever? Does the evidence of her lust make it difficult to drive?

Perhaps Daddy sends a friendly cop (or two?) along to her favourite private jilling parking spot and they offer her their assistance (with his agreement, but only if she wishes, of course)?

I think this story has given me the inspiration I needed write for one my own own, thank you so much.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 5 years ago
Only one thing I can say...

Good girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YUM

Brings back memories

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

Did anyone see you. Your voice is so sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBabygirlmindy@Babygirlmindy
Here to be your dream girl....imagine me how you like me. Want me blonde? Fine, I’m blonde. Want me brunette? Yes, sir. Short, tall, thick, thin, i don’t care how you dream me, just cum play with me. I am submissive, leaning more toward the little side. I like to be fucked ha...