Roadside Service

Story Info
Billionaire broken down on the side of the road meets jogger.
2.7k words
3.95
9.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A powerful engine roars beneath the hood of Xander's Maserati, pistons firing, cylinders pumping. The sleek beast of a car has more horsepower than he can count, and he pushes down on the accelerator, sending the needle of the speedometer ticking over the tiny white lines, signaling the approach of his speed toward triple digits.

There is something so incredibly freeing about flying down this empty stretch of country lane. He may spend his days trapped in this three-piece suit, confined to office after office, boardroom after boardroom, but here, he is free to push the limits. Sure, he might encounter a cop, but cops are easy to buy and he always has his checkbook handy.

Xander grips the leather steering wheel and arcs the car in a long, slow curve, following the double yellow lines and relishing the power of it all. This car, this road: it was all his.

Not a moment after the thought crosses his mind, a vicious grinding noise lets out from under the hood. Xander feels something in the front of the car shudder. The autumnal trees outside the window begin to pass more slowly as the car loses speed, despite Xander forcing the pedal to the floor.

"Goddamn it," Xander curses. He's barely had the car three weeks, there is absolutely no reason it should be in anything less than perfect condition. Nevermind the price tag.

The grinding grows louder and the needle on the speedometer drifts back down to a more reasonable speed. But Xander doesn't want reasonable. And he most certainly doesn't want the Check Engine light on his dashboard to be glowing angrily back at him, crushing any hopes that the grinding would simply go away on its own.

Xander curses again as he guides the Maserati to the side of the road, pulling over onto the shoulder and punching the small red and black button in the center of the dashboard to turn his hazard lights on. He hadn't passed another car in several miles, but the last thing he needed was some country hick in a pick-up truck to smash into him and render the car utterly irreparable.

Throwing the car in park, Xander whips his cell phone out of the center console and searches up the number for his towing service.

The phone rings only once before someone answers, and Xander explains his predicament, giving the guy as best an approximation of his location as he can in an area with no notable landmarks for ten miles in either direction.

"I know just where you're talking about, but it's going to be a while. I'll send my guys right away, tell 'em to doubletime it, but you're still looking at a good hour or so before we can get to ya."

"An hour."

"Yessir, I do apologize. It's the best we can do considering the distance."

"Well," says Xander sharply, nostrils flaring in displeasure. "Unfortunately for me, right now, the best that you can do is the best that I can do. I want you on the road within five minutes and there's a hundred dollar bonus in it for every minute under an hour you get here."

"Understood.Right away."

The man hangs up, Xander glad to hear the note of fear and intimidation in his voice. Good. Let that be motivation to get here faster. It's not like he doesn't have anything better to do.

And speaking of not having anything better to do. It dawns on him then that for the time being, he is stuck in this one spot with nothing to do. So naturally, he opens up his Instagram account, and begins scrolling through the endless feed of tropical vacation photos, fitspo posts, and half-dressed girls.

One such girl in particular catches his eye-an old hookup from a few months back. She had been at a gala he had attended, her sparkling red dress almost as low cut as the top she wears in the selfie.

Her perfect tits are practically hanging out of her shirt and Xander can't help but remember how soft and supple they had been as he thrust his cock between them, Cassidy's tongue flicking over the head of his cock with every thrust.

Xander groans as the memory sends blood rushing down to his cock, making it twitch against his trousers. Once again, Xander thinks to himself: speaking of having nothing better to do.

His cock strains against the pleated fabric of his suit pants as he closes his eyes, leaning into the longing the memory fills him with. Cassidy had been something else, shameless in her pleading, her greed for his cock. She'd plied him with toys and lubes and restraints to use on her, and he had done so gladly, thrilling in the way they granted him ownership of her body, heightening both their waves of pleasure to tsunamis.

But Xander has no toys here, no other recourse than to simply do things the old fashioned way. So he unbuckles his belt, unzips his trousers, and frees his yearning, rock hard cock from its prison. It sniffs curiously at the air, hungry for attention.

His pleasure begins to mount as he jerks his cock in long, firm strokes, squeezing just a little harder at the head for that extra burst of sensation. If it had been cold outside, his breath would have fogged up the windows, coming more rapidly now. With his eyes squeezed shut, Xander's mind becomes a theater of his own personal fantasies.

Cassidy's breasts, plump and bouncing, enter his mind and he imagines shoving his cock between them again, one hand wound tightly into the hair at the base of her neck. Mmmm, yes. He'd have to be careful or he'd find himself wasting his most intriguing entertainment opportunity far too soon.

Suddenly, a tap comes at the window, startling Xander so intensely he feels his cock soften slightly in his hand. Rather than stop, he keeps stroking just enough to keep it hard. Perhaps he can deal with this quickly and then continue on.

But when he glances out the window, Xander is suddenly much less eager to end this conversation before it even begins.

A young woman in her early twenties stands at the window of his Maserati, peering in at Xander as he lies there, reclined in the driver's seat, engorged cock in hand. Her blonde hair is pulled back in a long ponytail that cascades over her shoulder as she leans down to look at him, and her ample chest, constrained in a dark purple sports brat, is slicked with sweat, heaving rapidly.

She has removed the headphones around her ears, and gestures for Xander to roll the window down, which he does without missing a single stroke of his cock.

"Hi," she says in a sweet voice.

"Afternoon," Xander replies, feeling his cock twitch eagerly.

"I was just on my afternoon jog and I saw you pulled over with your hazards on. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. Do you need any help?"

Her voice has a slight twang to it, undoubtedly picked up in whatever nearby village she was from. A modern picture of the wide-eyed innocent.

"Not with the car, no," Xander says in response to her question.

She giggles, biting her lip and flicking her eyes downward to steal a peek at his cock.

"Do you have a service coming to pick you up?"

"I do."

"Will they be here soon?"

She's biting her lip again and Xander's cock hardens even more.

"I have quite some time to wait," he tells her. "They told me an hour at least, so I've had to settle in here to wait. There's not much to do when you're stranded by the side of the road, but I've been doing my best to entertain myself."

"I can see that," she says, eyeing his cock again. "My name's Josie. I'd be happy to help entertain you while you wait, if you'd like."

"It's nice to meet you, Josie. My name is Xander. I'd very much like your help."

"Can I touch it, sir?" Josie asks, her voice rising in pitch.

Xander releases his cock, moaning in pleasure as Josie's soft hand reaches in the window and closes around his cock, resuming his rhythm without missing a beat. She licks her lips as she strokes, clearly hungry for it.

"I've never seen a cock this big," she tells him in an awed voice. "My boyfriend's is just average. I just wish he had a thick, fat cock to fill me. It's just not enough."

"I'll bet that's why you're such a little slut," Xander growls. "Drooling over a stranger's cock, unable to keep your hands off it."

"My dirty little pussy needs more to satisfy it, sir," she pouts. "I need a big, throbbing cock to show me what I'm missing."

In a flash, Xander reaches up and grips Josie's wrist hard. Surprise flashes in her eyes and in one fluid movement, Xander stands and uses his other hand to open the door, only releasing Josie's wrist long enough to slam the door shut and whirl her around.

He holds her wrists behind her in one hand and plunges the other between her legs, groping at the hot wetness beginning to darken her yoga pants. Pressed hard up against her back so that his cock grinds into her ass as they walk, Xander steers Josie around to the other side of the car where they are barely concealed from the road.

Josie's stomach is exposed, her sports bra her only top, and Xander yanks it down to expose her huge breasts as they tumble out of their restraint. Her perfect nipples are pointed and he tugs at them, pinching and rolling them between two fingers, palming as much of her tits as will fit in one of his hands as he grinds his cock against her ass.

Josie's moan and Xander's groan mingle together and Xander refuses to restrain himself any longer.

"You're going to be a good girl for me," he growls in Josie's ear before grabbing a fistful of her hair and bending her over the hood of the car, her perfect pink slit already glistening with juices, calling to him.

He teases her entrance with the head of his cock, reveling in her moans before sliding just the head in, allowing the sweet girl a moment of uncertainty before thrusting his cock in as far as it will go, making Josie shudder and gasp in response. He can feel her cunt tighten around his cock and focuses on his strokes, pulling so far out the tip of his cock almost falls out of her hole before slamming back in, hips rolling to hit deep, deep inside.

A rushing sound catches Xander's attention for just a moment and he looks up to see a car whizzing by, honking at the two of them as it goes.

Josie moans and Xander takes hold of her throat, fingers tightening just so.

"That's right, you like that, don't you? Everyone's going to see what a dirty little whore you are and you like it. You want them to know they can abuse your filthy little hole any time they want because your limp dick boyfriend can't make you cum."

"Yes, sir," Josie gasps as Xander curls his hips up and in.

"I bet you have to do it yourself, sitting on your dildos and blasting your clit with your vibrators. I bet you can't get enough, can you?"

"No, sir."

This, too, comes out as a gasp. And that gasp mingles with the rushing sound of another car so that Xander doesn't quite hear it at first. He also takes no notice at first-let them watch and see how he conquers those that threw themselves at him-but he does take notice when the car slows to a stop some yards behind his own.

The lights and siren on the police car are off, but it's certainly still not an ideal situation. Xander slows in his strokes as the police officer approaches, but does not stop. He'll fuck his property where and when he wants to.

"What y'all doing over here?" the officer asks, rubbing the five o'clock shadow furring his face, sharp cheekbones jutting out above it.

"I'm waiting for roadside service," Xander replies calmly, as if fucking this girl from behind is an activity about as exciting as tying his shoe.

"Well, it looks to me like you're already getting it," the young officer observes, but Xander swears he observes a twitch in the front of the cop's trousers. "Do you know how much trouble you could be in?"

"I've got a pretty decent idea," Xander says mildly. "But I think I could make things worth your while."

The officer looks Xander up and down with his hands on his hips, eyes focusing on Xander's perfectly pressed suit and designer shoes.

"I don't want your money," the cop says slowly.

"Oh, I can give you something better than money," Xander tells him, thrusting hard into Josie and moaning for emphasis. "Or rather, she can. Josie, will you be a good girl and give the officer what he wants?"

"Of course, sir. Please, officer, come here."

The officer steps forward and Josie pushes herself up a bit, the change in angle sending a deep surge of pleasure through Xander's body. She unbuckles the officer's belt, the buckle clanking as she pulls his cock out of his pants, looking hungrily at it before running her tongue up and down the sides, savoring every taste.

A moment later, Josie has taken the length of the young police officer's cock inside her mouth, head bobbing in time with Xander's strokes, and the young man's head is thrown back in ecstasy, mouth agape.

"Finish him, Josie. Be a good girl."

He pets Josie's head and pulls out, his cock throbbing in near agony from how desperately he wishes to climax, but he restrains himself, wrapping a hand around it and keeping his jerks soft and slow, just enough to keep him ready for Josie.

With her full attention now on the officer, Josie drops to her knees and begins sucking in earnest, slapping the cop's cock around her face, slurping and kissing and drenching every inch in saliva as she goes. Xander can sense that the other man isn't going to last much longer and he barks another order.

"Be a good girl and finish yourself, too while you're at it. Make that tender little pussy tremble."

Like the obedient slut she is, Josie takes the hand not working in tandem with her mouth to pleasure the police officer's cock and slides a finger inside herself, collecting the slick juices there and begins to rub at her clit with a furious desperation.

This seems to be too much for the young officer, who groans and shudders as his climax overtakes him and Josie swallows down every spurt of his thick, hot cum. And she does it with a smile.

But a moment later, the smile changes to eyes clamped shut and mouth gaping wide as Josie approaches her orgasm, leaned there against the police officer as she goes to work on her swollen clit, and Xander seizes her before she can go too far.

"Ah, ah. Not until I say you can. Now suck it."

Josie lets out a whimper, but obeys, turning her talents on Xander and enveloping him in the hot, moist cavern of her mouth, her tongue flicking and teasing over the tip of his cock, sending him closer and closer.

"Oh, please, please let me cum, sir," Josie begs, pulling back for just a moment. "Please, I need it, I need it now!"

Josie's moans and the feel of his cock at the back of her throat are enough to assure Xander that there is no stopping his coming climax, and he decides in that moment to be benevolent.

"Yes, whore, you can cum."

Josie has barely returned her hand to her clit when he feels her cunt throbbing and tightening around his cock, triggering his own climax. Xander pulls back and lets the thick ropes of cum drip onto Josie's face and tongue, smearing it on her lips. Their moans mingle once more and Xander rides the high of his orgasm as long as it will have him before returning back to earth.

He squeezes the last of the cum out of the tip of his cock and onto Josie's face, telling her "That was great, but you better get cleaned up and cleared out before my real roadside service gets here."