Skipper's Rules

Story Info
Wife tricked out of her clothes on chartered yacht cruise.
8.8k words
4.42
58.2k
78
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikewozere
mikewozere
113 Followers

"Hello again, captain Hughes," Ben greeted the grizzled-looking, bearded older man, who stepped off his yacht cruiser and shook his hand enthusiastically.

"Just call me George," he replied in his gruff voice, "or skipper if you prefer."

"George then, please meet my wife Natalie," Ben said, indicating the 33-year-old woman on his right arm.

At 5' 10", Natalie was slightly shorter than her husband, but slightly taller than the old skipper. She had shoulder-length, dark wavy hair. The cleavage of her 34C boobs was nicely exposed by white bardot top she wore, as were her long, bare legs, courtesy of a pair of tight denim shorts. Natalie wasn't slim, but also wasn't too plump - Ben thought of her as sexy and curvaceous, and most men would agree, as did George.

"Very pleased to meet you," the skipper replied, looking her in the face before lowering his gaze to take in her bosoms and legs. Although she was used to men admiring her assets, he still made her feel uncomfortable, especially knowing she and Ben would be living in close proximity to him for the next fortnight.

***

George and his 40' yacht cruiser for hire had been recommended to Ben by a friend, who said it was a great way of cruising to the Mediterranean and back on a budget - although he and Natalie both worked (for a media company, and a flower shop owner respectively), they loved a bargain. Natalie had agreed; although uncertain about sharing their holiday with a complete stranger, she had been swayed when Ben pointed out that they'd be spending most days in various port towns of several countries.

A few weeks earlier, Ben had driven down from their home in Berkshire and met George at his boat, moored at Shoreham-by-Sea on the south coast of England in order to make practical and financial arrangements. The two had shared a drink in the dinette of his yacht cruiser, where Ben showed George a photo of his wife. George examined it closely. "That's a very sexy wife you've got there," he'd commented, "I look forward to seeing her in a bikini," he'd said with a wink.

Ben had been a little taken aback by the forwardness of the older man, but it was a turn-on knowing that he found her sexy. "Glad you like her." he'd replied.

"Does she sunbathe topless?"

"Er, she has sometimes, yes. But she might not in front of you; perhaps if she's loosened up a little with Bacardi she might." This time Ben had winked.

"I have some good weed that might help."

This was the beginnings of their plan to expose Ben's wife, Natalie on their holiday. It involved alcohol, weed, and a rigged card game, and Ben couldn't wait - the thought of his Natalie exposed in front of another man was extremely thrilling!

***

"It's quite old, isn't it, George?", Natalie commented as she carefully stepped aboard the boat, steadied by holding onto his strong hand.

"Yep, like me, it's getting on a bit," George agreed, "but it's still comfortable, sea-worthy, and has all the mod cons." He indicated the high-tech navigation equipment next to the steering wheel in the cockpit towards the stern. Ben passed their luggage to George while Natalie familiarised herself with their accommodation that would be home for the next two weeks. At the stern, behind the covered cockpit complete with swivelling seat, was a flat, slightly raised area with a low guardrail around it; ideal for sunbathing, she thought.

The skipper admired her shapely legs as she examined his vessel; he hoped to see a lot more of her before long. "Go on down below," he said, "your quarters are right at the front."

She did as George has suggested, and checked out the rest of the boat. "It's quite cosy inside, isn't it?" she commented to Ben as he followed her, carrying their two suitcases.

"Yes, very homely," he agreed. It did indeed have everything they'd need - even a small shower a small galley kitchen. Natalie did, however, notice that theirs was the only 'quarters', and she guessed (correctly) that the dinette converted into a bedroom, where the skipper would be sleeping. This meant that she might be seen by him when she had to exit their quartered to use the toilet; this was not ideal as she slept in just her knickers, but figured throwing on her dressing gown was no great hardship (although its scantiness did concern her somewhat).

***

Once everything was on board the boat set off across the English Channel, heading for the west coast of France. Natalie changed into her bikini (black briefs, and black bra with pink flamingos) to take advantage of the bright sunshine and work on her tan.

George admired her shapely form as she emerged from below; drinking in the view of her gorgeous womanly curves. She had just a small overhanging stomach, and a small silver stud in her bellybutton. He noticed that she had a long Celtic style tattoo on her lower back, just above her bottom. He aimed to see her untanned parts before long. "Feel free to go topless, Nat," he smiled. "I don't mind."

"In your dreams, George," she replied, lying on her large towel she'd laid out on the aft platform.

Although the old skipper was steering the boat from his seat in his little raised cockpit, she felt his eyes on her whenever he glanced around. It didn't help that from his position he could see between her thighs, but she had no choice but to keep her legs slightly apart when sunbathing. Ben wasn't into sunbathing, or too much sun, so spent the time relaxing on a deckchair, or reading in the dinette. After more than eight hours at sea, the skipper weighed anchor in a sheltered cove just off the coast of France, near to the island of Jersey. By that time, Natalie had gone to have a little lie down on their bed, where she had quickly fallen asleep.

"Are we all set for our poker game?" Ben asked George quietly.

The captain grinned. "We certainly are," and opened a cupboard where he had secreted several bottles of Bacardi, whisky, playing cards, and a tin containing weed and cigarette papers. He then proceeded to prepare them all a seafood platter using ingredients from the small fridge. Ben awakened his wife, and she donned an orange sarong while the trio enjoyed the meal in the dinette, along with a bottle of white wine. It turned out George was quite a good cook. Natalie sat on the far side of the small, square table, with a window behind her, George on her right, and Ben on her left.

***

After their meal, George cleared away the plates, putting them in the boat's small dishwasher. He insisted that his guests remained seated. He then extracted a pile of paper maps from one of his many little cupboards. "Now, shall we see where we'll be heading for tomorrow?" he asked, and his guests said they would. "But while we do..." he said, opening the cupboard he'd shown Ben earlier, "...a little relaxation," then returned carrying the booze and tin of weed, which he opened.

"The Bacardi yes, that stuff, no!" Natalie commented when she smelled the contents of the tin.

"Up to you, but you'll try some, won't you son?"

Ben nodded. "Sure, I'll give it a go,"

Natalie looked surprised "Really?" she said.

George poured them all a stiff drink, and the two men lit a weed cigarette while they pored over the map. After a couple of Bacardis, Natalie loosened up a little. "Go on then, I'll try one too." indicating George's weed box. He rolled one for her, but used the 'special mix' on the opposite side of the tin to theirs.

Natalie coughed and spluttered when she took a drag, and was soon quite merry. She even found the idea of a game of poker a hoot when George proposed it.

"I suggest a £10 pot each, but you two are playing as one, yes?"

"Yes, that's best," Ben replied, "Natalie doesn't really know her rules."

George fetched the playing cards and a set of poker chips he kept with them. "Each chip is worth £1, okay?" he said as he counted out ten chips each. Ben and Natalie nodded. "Winner takes £10 off the loser."

The game commenced, with Ben winning a few, but mainly losing, thanks to a secret 'tell' the men had agreed on their first meeting. Natalie wasn't all that interested, and helped herself to a couple more drinks as she watched. Her cigarette had also made her feel very relaxed and carefree, so didn't think twice about removing her sarong and sitting in just her bikini.

After a couple more hands, Ben was down to a single chip, but whispered to Natalie that he had a killer hand. He made the tell to George, who raised him three chips. Unable to match his raise, Ben made a proposal: "I'm out of chips, George. Natalie's bikini top has got to be worth a couple of chips?"

Even in her inebriated state, Natalie looks shocked at the suggestion. "What? You're betting my bra?" she said, and laughed.

"You'd only have to take it off if we lose, which we aren't," Ben assured her.

"You're on," George agreed, as the next round began, "but now I raise you another three chips; wotcha gonna bet now? Her bottoms?"

"Yes, he is!" Natalie answered, to the amazement of both men. "We will win, right? She confirmed with Ben conspiratorially." Ben nodded.

"That's only worth two chips," George pointed out, "so how about this; if you lose, you have to stay naked the rest of the night?"

"Agreed!" she giggled, and held out her hand for George to shake.

He shook her hand, but with the turn of the next card he said: "Er, you're not going to like this, but I raise you two more chips," and grinned.

"What does that mean?" she asked, slightly slurring her words.

"It means he wants to increase the bet," Ben replied.

"Wanna fold?" George gloated.

"That would mean we lose, and you'd lose your bikini," Ben explained to his wife.

"Ah," she whispered.

Ben looked closely at the cards in his hand, pretending to weigh up options. "How about this; winner takes all - if we win, we take all of the money, and if you win, Natalie has to be naked for the entire cruise?"

"What?!" Natalie exclaimed. "All the time?"

"All the time we're in the boat," Ben clarified.

"DEAL!" George quickly agreed, and offered his hand first to Ben, who readily shook it, then to Natalie. She eyed his hand uncertainly, before slowly placing her hand into it. George shook it vigorously.

"That's a deal then, shall we see who's the winner?" Ben revealed his hand first. To Natalie it looked like a good hand, with a couple of pairs of royal cards. "Impressive!" George admitted, and looked crestfallen. Natalie looked relieved, until George added: "But not as impressive as mine!" and turned over his cards; a royal flush he'd been secreted without Natalie noticing. Relief turned to shock on Natalie's face as she realised what that meant.

"Fuck! I'm sorry babe," Ben said, putting an arm around her shoulder.

"Let's have it then, missy," George ordered with a grin, pointing at her bra top.

"Oh God, for real?" Natalie asked, sobering up a little.

"A bet's a bet," the skipper persisted.

Consoling herself with her fact that the table prevented George from seeing anything below her breasts, Natalie decided to remove her briefs first. With some difficulty, she managed to pull then down as far as her knees using her hands, and then shimmy then down to her feet. "No peeking!" she admonished the skipper when she saw him trying to look over the table. She reached down and fished up the briefs, then placed them in George's waiting hand. Next she turned so that Ben could unclasp her top, then using one hand at a time to cover her bare tits, slipped out of it. She handed George the bra top too, whereupon he tossed both bikini pieces across the walkway, well out of her reach.

Ben couldn't believe how well their plan had worked, and that his wife was actually sitting stark naked next to a complete stranger. Natalie couldn't believe it either, and sat embarrassedly cupping her ample tits with her hands; although they didn't cover as much as her bra top had, and revealed white, untanned areas that were usually covered. Both men had to adjust their underwear to account for their erections.

George blatantly sat admiring the embarrassed woman for a few seconds, then fumbled in one of his cupboards to retrieve a piece of paper and a pen. He quickly scribbled down some words, then turned the paper towards Natalie, and offered her the pen. "Just so we all remember what was agreed," he explained. She scanned the note, which read: "I Natalie Bancock agree to stay totally naked whenever I'm on the boat during our cruise. Signed ....."

Natalie looked at Ben for guidance. "Sorry babe," he shrugged, "his boat, his rules." In order to pick up the pen, she moved her left arm to cover both breasts, however, both men noted that the tops of her areolas protruded above her arm, as well as her entire left nipple! She took the pen, scribbled her signature at the bottom, then shoved the paper back towards George.

George took back the paper, folded it, and put it in his top pocket. "What shall we play now, guys?" he said as he collected the playing cards together. "How about strip poker?" and laughed. Ben laughed too.

"I'd like to go and see the sea at night," Natalie said, nodding upwards.

"Well, you'll have to go up naked," George replied, preempting her request for permission to wear something.

"Ah. Well, I need a wee first," and began to shuffle around the seat corner towards her husband.

"You've sunbathed topless before," Ben said. "Why not just free those puppies?"

Natalie thought for a few seconds. "I suppose," and moved her hands from her chest. George leered at her exposed tits, with their large pink areolas and button nipples positioned in the middle of the untanned area of each boob. "Close your mouth, George," she teased, noticing him gawping.

Ben stood up to enable his nude wife to move along his seat and leave the table. His excitement was evident by the bulge in his trousers, but Natalie didn't notice. She coyly covered the crack of her bottom and her crotch with her hands as she stood up. The hand obscuring her crotch, however, didn't leave much to the imagination, revealing some of her short, fine, black pubic hair around it. "You can see my boobs, skipper," she said, emphasising the word skipper, "but you won't see my fanny!" (Her fanny being what Americans would call her pussy.)

"Really?" George retorted, "you're going to walk around like that the entire time then, are you?" Natalie didn't know what to say, so just turned her back on the skipper and unsteadily made her way towards the toilet.

Once Natalie had closed the toilet door, Ben sat back down. "Oh my God, I can't believe she's naked!" he exclaimed.

"Yep, she's a fine figure of a woman, you're a lucky man." He leaned in closer over the table, and Ben followed suit. "Mind if I fuck her?" he asked. Ben was a little taken aback by his forwardness. "Not tonight, she's too out of it," George continued, "but if I got a chance, would you mind?"

Ben realised that seeing the old skipper balls-deep inside Natalie would be the biggest turn-on he could imagine; even talking about it got him even harder than he already was! "I wouldn't mind, no," he replied. "But Natalie isn't that kind of girl, so good luck."

At that point the toilet door opened, and the bare-chested Natalie reemerged still trying to cover her modesty. "I'm going...", then temporarily lost her train of thought as she approached the two seated men, "...to take a look outside." She kept her eyes on George's face as she passed him, he returned the gaze, but his was focused on her nipples. She began to ascend the steps that led to the deck, continuing to obscure her ass crack with her left hand, but unwittingly leaving the lower part of her buttocks exposed for the horny skipper to ogle.

"Don't you get falling in the water, darlin'," George shouted as he eyed her inner thigh from behind. "Perhaps I should go with you?"

"NO!" she snapped over her shoulder. "I'll be fine," then closed the wooden door behind her.

***

Up on deck it was much cooler than below; Natalie's nipples became more prominent, and goosebumps appeared all over her skin. She no longer felt the need to cover her nudity as there was nobody else around; the water was dark, and there were only a few small points of light along the coastline, which was some way off. Up there on deck completely nude felt very liberating, and she flung her arms in the air, danced and span around, making herself somewhat dizzy. The sky was quite dark, and she could see lots of stars - at least for a few seconds, until George flicked a switch inside the cabin, and bathed the deck in light. She instinctively covered herself again, until she realised she was still alone. Looking around, she noticed her towel still laid out where she had sunbathed earlier; it looks very appealing, and she suddenly felt very sleepy. Telling herself it was just for a couple of seconds, she lay face-down, making a pillow using the backs of her hands. However, within a matter of seconds, she had slipped into unconsciousness.

Meanwhile, below deck, Ben helped to convert the dinette into George's bedroom. They listened to Ben's denuded wife moving around above them, but when it went quiet, Ben worried in case she'd fell into the water (although knew they'd have heard a splash if she had). "You okay up there honey?" he called though the door. When he got no reply, he quietly opened the door and stepped onto the deck.

The sight of his Natalie lying face-down, fully exposed, with her legs slightly apart was almost too much for Ben, and knowing that George was right behind him, and about to behold the same view made it even more of a turn-on.

"Mmm," the old skipper uttered as he stood next to Ben. "Well, son, your missus sure does have a peachy bum," and drank in the view below Natalie's tattoo of her bare, well rounded, lily-white rear. It was a similar pose to earlier in the day when she was sunbathing, but without that pesky bikini blocking his view. He stepped nearer to her and crouched down between her feet. From that position, with her body drenched in the deck lights, he could peer directly between her slightly parted thighs, and enjoyed his first glimpse of her womanhood.

"We can't leave her out here," Ben said. "Think we should wake her?"

"Nah, flip her over, we can carry her," and with that, the skipper stepped to Natalie's right side and grabbed her left leg, waiting for Ben to help to turn her over. He crouched down next to George, grabbed his wife's midriff and left arm, and the pair carefully rolled the sleeping beauty onto her back. She stirred slightly, but remained unconscious.

Ben moved Natalie's arms so that they were above her head, as though surrendering. George, in charge of her legs, posed them so that her feet were together just below her buttocks, and her knees as far apart as they could go.

Both of them stood up, and once again George stood between her legs to get the best view between her parted thighs. Ben felt a pang of guilt knowing that Natalie would have been mortified knowing George had seen her naked and spread like that, but this was quickly overtaken by the excitement of watching him enjoying the view. The parts normally covered by her bikini briefs were evident, including her mons, with its thin covering of fine, black pubes. Her vulva was completely unobscured by any pubic hair, and George was able to see her entire slit, from her vaginal cleft all the way between her legs to the tight little bud of her anus. The pink, intimate folds of her labia were neatly framed by the dark hair surrounding it.

"Now that's a lovely cunt!" George commented, without taking his eyes off Natalie's private parts.

"Yes, she hates that word; she always calls it her fanny." A second later George produced his phone from his back pocket, opened its camera, and aimed it at the naked female spread at his feet.

mikewozere
mikewozere
113 Followers