Roaming the Woods

Story Info
Brother, sister, cousin take a hike in the woods.
5.5k words
4.62
60.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

Kay and her brother Rob had come up to their grandparent's place early. It was a week before the family reunion so they had the place almost to themselves as far as the young people went. Kay was taking a break from college and her brother hadn't started yet.

Their cousin Bobby lived with their grandparents full time. He was the same age as Rob but taller and skinnier. They were following him out across the back pasture towards the woods beyond.

They went under the back fence and moved off into the woods. Bobby paused and took his t-shirt off. Rob followed suit. Now they both had on just baggy shorts and tennis shoes. Kay frowned and turned her back to them and lifted the back of her t-shirt.

"Someone unhook me," she said quickly.

Bobby grinned and said, "Just take the t-shirt off."

"I'll think about it," Kay replied as her brother undid her bra. She pulled the shoulder strap out of one arm hole and took her arm out and then did the same on the other side.

She took the bra out from under the shirt, folded it up and handed it to her brother. "Put this in the backpack."

Rob swung the pack off, opened it and stuffed the bra inside along with his t-shirt and Bobby's. He was still on one knee when his sister asked, "Are either of you wearing underwear?"

"What?" Rob said and Bobby shook his head.

"Good," Kay said as she hiked up her knee length skirt on the sides and slipped her panties off. She folded the panties and handed them toward her brother. He just looked at them with his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open.

Bobby laughed and grabbed the panties. He brought the soft white material up to his nose to take a deep breath. "Oh yeah, a smell I so like," he said as he held the panties out toward Rob.

"Whose panties have you been sniffing?" Kay asked with a grin.

"I'll never tell," Bobby said quickly.

"That's good to know," Kay replied.

Rob took the panties and held them up close to his nose. He took a quick sniff and then took a longer, deeper one. "That's you I'm smelling right," he asked a moment later.

Bobby laughed and shook his head. "I think we have a virgin on our hands."

"Are you?" Kay asked looking at her cousin hard.

"I'll never tell," Bobby replied again.

Rob stuffed the panties in the backpack and stood up, only to turn around quickly. Kay gave her brother a funny look. "What's your problem?" she asked even though she already knew the answer.

"Nothing," he replied as he started walking along the narrow trail.

"I think he got a hard-on from sniffing his sister's panties," Bobby said to needle his cousin.

"And how hard is yours?" Kay asked. "And if you say I'll never tell, I swear I'll kick your ass."

"Hard enough," her cousin replied in a hushed voice. He'd had dealings with a couple of different redheaded girls back in school and knew better than to push his luck.

They walked in silence until they came to a fork in the trail. Rob stopped and asked, "Where are we going?"

"The creek is a good place but we haven't had much rain so I don't know how much water is in it," Bobby said.

"Is it woods all the way?" Kay asked.

"Pretty much," Bobby replied as he turned to look at his cousin.

Kay whipped the t-shirt off over her head. Bobby's mouth dropped open as he let out a soft gasping sound. His eyes were wide. "Holy shit," he whispered softly as his eyes roamed over her full pear shaped breasts. The sprinkling of freckles seemed to make her skin look even whiter than it was.

Rob turned around. "What are you talking about," he said and then froze. His eyes were on his sister's breasts for the first time in his life. Her large hard nipples were the first things to catch his eyes.

"If you guys don't need a shirt then I don't either as long as we keep this just between us."

Bobby nodded his head quickly and Rob nodded his slowly. After a moment or two, he groaned and whispered, "Those are bigger than I ever imagined they would be."

"Bras have a tendency to mash them down," Bobby said.

"A good fitting bra doesn't mash anything but maybe my nipples," Kay corrected him.

"I've seen you around the house without a bra and they still didn't look that big under your shirt," Rob said.

Kay grinned. "I've seen you drooling over the bumps my nipples made in my shirts plenty of times."

"Which had him distracted from the size of what was under those bumps," Bobby said softly.

"Have either of you two actually every seen a pair of real boobs?" Kay asked.

"I've seen a lot on the internet," Bobby confessed.

"I said real as in alive," Kay shot at him. He shook his head so she looked at her brother.

Rob said, "I, uh, saw mother's one time. I didn't know anyone was in the bathroom and walked in. She had a towel around her waist."

"She does have a nice pair. Bigger than mine," Kay confirmed and looked at Bobby. "Now, where is this creek?"

"It's uh, I guess I'll lead the way."

As Kay followed her brother, she opened the pack he wore and stuff the t-shirt inside. She felt excited to be walking around naked from the waist up. Even more so after she put the shirt in the pack.

Bobby was right, the trail went through the woods for a ways but at one point, it opened out into a wide semi clear flat. Large oaks were scattered around with smaller bushes and trees among them. He turned right and followed the edge of the woods.

Kay shivered hard as she looked around quick. She hurried to catch up with the guys.

The flat narrowed down until there was a narrow sandy empty stream bed running through thick brush. "If this is the creek it looks dry to me," Rob said as they went along.

"This isn't the main creek," Bobby said as the brush opened out to another flat.

This one wasn't as big as the first one but it was more open. Kay wondered if there were other people out here in these woods. She paused at the edge of the opening. "Who else hikes out here?" She asked Bobby.

"No one that I know of except during deer season," he replied as he stopped and looked around at his redheaded cousin. "Is the hair under that skirt as red as the hair on your head?" he asked quickly before he lost his nerve.

"Redder actually," Kay replied. "With more of an orange tint."

"The same color as mine," Rob said as he frowned at his cousin.

"Have you seen hers?" Bobby asked.

"No but the hair on my head is about the same color as hers so...." Rob let the sentence trail off.

Kay grinned as she fiddled with the elastic waistband of her skirt. She pushed it down several inches below her navel and left it there. Two sets of eyes followed her hands closely. Kay felt her sex tighten up as she thought of pushing the skirt down lower.

She smiled and said, "We're heading for the creek, remember."

"Uh, yeah," Bobby said as he turned around and started walking again.

Rob looked at his sister and asked softly so Bobby wouldn't hear, "Have you ever been skinny dipping?"

Kay nodded and said, "Over at my friend Gloria's house when her parents weren't home."

Rob grinned as he turned away and started to follow Bobby. A few moments later, he said, "Maybe we should both go over for a swim when we get back home."

Kay laughed. "Gloria would eat you alive."

"Who is Gloria?" Bobby asked as they wove their way between bushes at the end of the flat.

"A friend of mine that likes to skinny dip," Kay said.

Rob glanced back at his sister and said, "A friend with an oral fetish if I don't miss a guess."

"A great big one," Kay whispered. "As I found out the last time I was over there."

Rob skidded to a halt and spun around. Kay almost ran into him. "You and her?" Rob asked quickly.

"Yes, me and her," Kay replied as her eyes dropped down. Her nipples were less than an inch from her brother's chest.

Rob's eyes followed hers and he groaned as she leaned forward and brushed her hard nipples against his chest. "I, I, you," he stammered and then moved forward until his chest was firmly against her breasts.

"Hey guys, where are you?" Bobby called from around a bend in the trail.

Rob stepped back and said, "I have to tie my shoe."

"I have a better idea," Kay whispered, "Lick one nipple and then the other."

Rob stared at his sister with wide eyes for a moment and then bent forward. His hot wet tongue flick back and forth over her left nipple. A moment later, it did the same on the right one.

Kay made a soft whimpering sound both times his tongue touched her nipples. When his head moved back to the left, she caught it between her hands and whispered, "He'll coming looking for us soon."

Rob groaned and turned around to head down the trail.

Kay's hands came up and caressed her breasts. Her nipples tingled and ached as she lowered her hands. "Oh yeah," she whispered as she followed her brother.

A moment later, she wondered what two tongues would be like. She'd had her nipples licked and sucked before but never both at the same time. That thought made her groan softly.

The trail they were on crossed a narrow road. Bobby stopped at the edge of the road and looked both ways. He looked at Kay and said, "Don't get scared. This road is only used during deer season. There is an old deer camp to the left."

Kay looked at him and smiled. "I'm not scared. Where does the road go to the right?"

"It ends at the gate in the back of grandpa's neighbor's side pasture."

"What's at the deer camp?" Kay asked stepping out into the road. She could see the gate to the right.

"Four old travel trailers up on blocks, a couple of small sheds with bunk beds inside, a large shed with a tin roof. It has counters and stuff. There are a dozen logs standing on end around a fire pit," Bobby recited as he tried his best to describe the place.

"Lets go have a look," Kay said as she turned and headed off down the road.

Bobby and Rob followed along behind her.

*****

The road ran straight and then made a slow curve to the left. Kay kept glancing back the way they had come. Once the gate at the far end of the road was out of sight, she stopped and turned around.

She looked from her brother to Bobby and back again. She grinned and said, "Take off those shorts and put them in the pack."

Bobby stammered and Rob said, "What?"

"If you do, I'll take off the skirt," she informed them.

"You want us to walk this road naked?" Bobby asked with his eyes wide.

"Are you scared?" Kay asked with a big grin.

"Well, yes and no," Rob said. "Aren't you afraid to walk around naked in front of us?"

"Are you afraid to walk around naked in front of me?" Kay asked in reply.

Rob shrugged and took off the pack. He sat it on the ground and looked from his cousin to his sister and back. "Are you going to do it?" He asked Bobby.

Bobby groaned softly and said, "She's going to see my hard dick."

Rob sighed and said, "She'll see mine the same way."

Kay chuckled and pushed her skirt down off her hips and let it fall down around her feet. "If they weren't hard before, they will be now," she said as she stepped back and picked up the skirt.

Standing naked in the woods in front of two guys had her sex clenched up tightly. Her hips slowly rocked from side to side as she folded up the skirt. When she finished, she looked from her brother to her cousin and moaned softly.

Their eyes were roaming all over her body. She wanted to cover her sex but she had a point to prove. "Well?" She said and two sets of eyes found her face. "Shorts," she said quickly.

Rob groaned as he pushed his shorts down. His hard dick hung up in the front and went down with the waistband. A moment later, it snapped loose and sprang up to slap against his lower belly.

"Yeah, the same color as mine," Kay whispered as her eyes took in the hair around the base of his dick. She groaned and whispered, "You're bigger than I thought also."

Bobby turned around quickly and pushed his shorts down around his thighs. His ass was a bright white. It looked like it had never seen the sun. He took the shorts off with his back to the other two.

Rob put his shorts in the back pack and took his sister's skirt. With a deep breath, he put it away also. He looked at Bobby and grinned. "I need your shorts."

Bobby held the shorts out toward Rob but didn't turn around. Rob took the shorts and stuffed them in the pack. Looking at Bobby he grinned and asked, "Are you going to walk with your back turned for the rest of the walk?"

"I, I, I," Bobby stammered and then groaned as he slowly turned around. There was no hair around his dick at all and it was long and thin.

"Do you shave down there?" Kay asked and he nodded. "I shave the lower part of mine but leave the red hair on my mound."

"Why do you shave down there?" Rob asked.

Bobby frowned and said, "I thought it would make my dick look bigger."

"It does look longer," Kay said as she looked at her brother's dick. It was an inch shorter but twice as big around as Bobby's was. "Too each, their own," she said with a grin.

Bobby sighed and asked, "Could you turn around and bend over?"

Kay gave him a funny look and shook her head. "I don't think so."

"I just wanted to see more of you. You're kind of hidden compared to us," Bobby said quickly.

"And I plan on keeping it that way for a while anyway," Kay said as she turned and started walking down the road. Her sex was a short oval and low down between her thighs. Bending over would show all of her sex and she wasn't ready for that yet.

Rob groaned as he bent over and picked up the pack. He slung it over one shoulder as his eyes followed the sway of his sister's naked ass. "You have one fine ass," he said loud enough that he was sure his sister had heard him.

She looked over her shoulder, smiled, and said, "Thank you." She walked on a dozen more steps, stopped, and turned around. Looking at her brother, she asked, "How many naked asses have you seen?"

"Yours is the first fully naked one I've seen live but I have seen a few in string bikinis that were good but you have them beat," Rob said as he walked up closer to his sister.

"I have a bikini like that but I've never had the nerve to wear it in public," Kay said.

Bobby walked over to stand next to Rob. His long thin dick swayed from side to side as he did. "This feels so weird," he said as he stopped.

Kay smiled at him before she turned and walked on down the road. She walked a ways putting one foot in front of the other. That made her hips swivel and sway more. It also rubbed her inner and outer pussy lips together.

With a shiver, Kay resumed walking normally. "Walking isn't weird to me. It's stimulating if I walk certain ways."

"What do you mean by that?" Bobby asked. His eyes had been on her ass the whole time they were walking.

"Walking the way I was a minute ago, makes things rub together deliciously," Kay explained.

"It sure makes your ass swivel and sway," Bobby said quickly.

The road was turning back to the right slowly and now Kay could see the buildings at the camp. She started putting one foot in front of the other again. By the time she reached the edge of the camp, she was breathing hard as she held off a growing orgasm.

She stopped by the big enclosure and leaned her shoulder on a post with a low groan. Rob walked up next to her and asked, "Are you okay?"

Kay chuckled and nodded. "I almost pushed things too far," she replied in a breathy whisper.

Bobby stopped next to Rob and looked at her funny. "Uh, walking like that is like masturbating or something?"

"Oh yeah," Kay said as she pushed off from the post and stood up straight.

"Women are strange," Bobby said shaking his head.

"Not really. We're just built different," Kay replied.

"What would happen if I licked your nipples again?" Rob asked.

"Again? When did you lick her nipples?" Bobby asked quickly.

"His shoelace didn't need tying," she said as she turned slightly toward her brother. Her eyes went from his face down to her nipple and back to his face. "I'd probably have an orgasm," she whispered a moment later.

Her eyes went to Bobby. "If you licked the other nipple, I'd definitely come."

Bobby eyes went wide for a second and then he stepped forward and looked at Rob. "I will, if you will."

Rob looked at his sister and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"Not really but I've been thinking about it since you licked my nipples earlier," she said as she reached out to put her hand behind his head.

When she gave a little pull, Rob leaned in and flicked his tongue against her rock hard nipple. She moaned softly and arched her back. She gasped loudly as she felt Bobby's tongue on her left nipple. Her hips gave several twitches as she whispered, "Suck on them both."

Two mouths closed over her nipples and two hot wet tongues swirled over and around her nipples. Her hips were jerking to a rhythm of their own as she pulled on both their heads to hold them in place and to hold herself up. She was coming long and hard.

As she swam back up to the present, Rob was still sucking on her nipple and bathing it with his tongue. Bobby on the other hand had his mouth full of her left breast as well as her nipple.

She relaxed her grip on her brother's head and he lifted it up holding suction on her nipple. When it popped out of his mouth, she made a soft moaning sound. That was a new feeling.

Bobby was a different story. She released his head and then had to give his forehead a push before he released her breast. He gave her a big silly grin and licked his lips. "That was awesome," he said a moment later.

Kay still held on to each of their shoulders. Her legs were still kind of rubbery. "That it was," she said after a couple of deep breaths.

"Do you need to sit down?" Rob asked.

"It would probable be a good idea," she replied after another couple of deep breaths.

With Rob's help, she got inside the big shelter and sat down on one of the logs set on end. "Thank you," she said a moment later.

"I shouldn't have done that," Rob said as he sat down on the tree trunk next to hers.

Kay smiled at him and replied, "Hey, I asked for it and you did what I asked."

"Yeah, but you are my sister."

Kay chuckled. "Its not like I want to have your babies or to marry you. We're just having fun."

Bobby sat down on the other side of her and said, "You're not my sister."

"You are my cousin. Your daddy is my dad's brother," Kay pointed out.

Bobby nodded. "Yeah, that's true."

Kay stood up slowly and looked around. "These stumps aren't made for bare bottoms."

Rob stood up and nodded. "I fully agree with that. That end grain is a little rough."

Bobby stood up and rubbed his ass. "A little rough is an understatement."

Kay grinned as she reached over and wrapped the fingers of her right hand around his skinny dick. Bobby gasped loudly as his hips jerked back and forth several times. The fingers of her left hand wrapped around her brother's dick. He gave jerk at her touch even though he had watched her hand the whole way to his dick.

"This is something else I've always wanted to do," she whispered.

"To hold two dicks at once?" Bobby asked.

"For a start," Kay confessed as she released both dicks.

Rob looked at his sister hard. "Uh, maybe we need to look around and then head for home."

Kay smiled at him as she moved around looking at the counters on three of the walls. She ran her hand over the smooth wood and said, "These are much better for sitting while naked."

Suddenly she turned toward the entrance to the shed and said, "I wonder what is in the trailers and the two huts?"

All of the trailers were locked up with padlocks and the two huts had bunk beds but no mattresses or bedding. "Well that sucks," she said as she wandered over to the small covered sheds.

After they looked those over, Bobby said, "I think these are meant for tents."

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers
12