Roaming the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree," Rob said as he watched his sister walk over to a rounded bar between two trees. It was three feet above her head. She jumped up and grabbed it. She swung back and forth a few times and then dropped off.

Turning around to face the guys, she jumped up again and grabbed the bar. Her hands were shoulder width as she spread her legs as wide as she could. "Too bad they didn't leave some rope. You guys could do so many things to me tied up here like this."

Bobby walked closer and looked her over. "You really need to be closer to the ground."

Kay laughed and dropped to the ground. She stepped forward, wrapped her arms around Bobby and kissed him for all she was worth. It took him a moment to get over his shock and then he was kissing her back as his hands wander all over her back.

Breaking the kiss, she smiled at her cousin and said, "Not bad for a beginner." She could feel his hot dick pressed to her lower belly and her nipples rubbing on his chest as they breathed.

"Uh, yeah," Bobby admitted shyly.

Stepping back from Bobby, she looked at her brother. "How well do you kiss?" She asked.

"I haven't had any complaints," he replied.

Feeling a little wild, Kay took the three steps toward her brother and wrapped her arms around his neck. He tried to hold her body away from his but when their lips met, he groaned and wrapped his arms around her, returning the kiss.

His dick was hot and hard against her lower belly. Where she had held still with Bobby, she rubbed her belly against his dick and moaned into his mouth. Being naked outside and kissing her brother made her even wilder.

Rob groaned deeply and broke the kiss. "This ain't right," he protested but his sister kept rubbing her body against his. His hands still roamed over her back and the top of her butt.

Kay suddenly backed away from her brother and turned around. She grabbed a dick in each hand and headed for the large shed. "There is a time and place for everything. Now is the time and I know where the place is," she said as she led the two guys along.

Inside the shed, she looked at her brother. "Up on the counter," she said sharply.

Rob looked at his sister with wide eyes. "Have you gone nuts?" He asked in a loud voice.

She looked at him and frowned. Her hand shot out and grabbed his nuts. "Don't make me hurt you," she said with a growl in her voice.

Rob turned around until his back was to the counter. He hopped up and sat down on it. Kay let go of his nuts as he did. She grabbed his dick and told him, "Lean back on your elbows. This won't hurt one bit."

Looking at Bobby, she asked, "What do you know about eating pussy?"

"I, uh, only what I've seen on the Internet," he replied quickly.

Kay sighed and shook her head. "That will have to do," she said as she let go of his dick and leaned over to put her forearms on her brother's thighs. When she swirled her tongue around the head of his dick, he tried to push her head away.

She looked up at him as she sucked the head and a couple of inches of his shaft into her mouth and bit down gently. He stopped pushing at her head very quickly. She let go with her teeth and suck more of his dick into her mouth as she flutter her tongue over as much of the shaft as she could reach.

Rob groaned deeply as his hips rocked up and back. Kay bobbed her head several times and ended up swirling her tongue around and over the sensitive head. He groaned even deeper.

Not feeling anything going on behind her made her shift her feet wider and arched back downward so that her ass tilted up more. When she wiggled her ass from side to side, she felt hands touch her ass cheeks.

A hot tongue licking at her asshole made her groan around her brother's dick. She sucked more of his dick into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down as she let her tongue go wild. She had sucked a few dicks in the past but she wasn't usually into it all that much but now....

Bobby's tongue finding her opening and exploring its depths made her swallow all of her brother's dick. It barely touched the back of her throat but it was enough to make her moan loudly as she lifted her head holding tight suction on his shaft. When she reached the head, her tongue went wild over it.

Rob made a soft moaning sound as she started to swallow him again. Bobby tongue must have been long and narrow like his dick because it was reaching places Gloria's had never gotten to. She was now bobbing her head as she fucked herself on Bobby's tongue.

Suddenly Bobby's tongue found her clit and her hips gave a big jerk. She also swallowed her brother's dick to the very base. More of the spongy head touched the back of her throat.

She lifted her head and reached back to swat at Bobby's head. He needed to leave her clit alone, she wasn't ready to come yet. His tongue disappeared from her clit but hands grabbed her hips. Something hot touched her slippery opening.

Before she could move, his long slender dick was entering her sex. As small in diameter as it was felt strange at first but it kept right on going deeper and deeper. Then his hips touched her ass cheeks.

She let out a yell but it wasn't very loud as her brother's dick was back at her throat. She lifted her head as Bobby pulled his dick outward. She still had half her brother's dick in her mouth when he rammed his hips forward.

His hips slapped her ass rocking her forward and ramming her brother's dick deeper than ever. The head of his dick trying to enter her throat made her gasp and raise her head sharply. Bobby's hips spanking her ass rammed her brother's dick back to its full depth in her mouth and throat.

Back and forth she went but it didn't seem to matter as she was coming like never before. Somewhere in a far off corner of her mind, she marveled at the fact that she wasn't gagging on her brother's dick.

Another part of her brain registered a hot surge deep in her pussy. She let out a loud moaning groan as she realized Bobby was coming inside her. She was on birth control so that wasn't the problem. The problem was she wasn't ready for him to quit fucking her. Her head came up off her brother's dick. She stared at the shiny length of it for a few seconds and then she was climbing up on the counter.

Rob wasn't sure what was going on until it was too late. Kay had already impaled herself on his dick. She was so hot and slippery that he entered her easily to the hilt. He marveled at her tightness.

She bounced up and down on him for several minutes. Somewhere in the fog of his brain he moaned and lifted his hips as much as he could. He was coming for all he was worth and then some.

Kay felt the hot surge again and groaned as she moved up and down harder and faster on her brother's dick. He was coming but she wasn't quite all there yet. It didn't seem to matter as his dick stayed hard.

Suddenly Kay let out a loud yell and bounced in little short jabs on his dick as she started to come and come, and come some more. She ended up sprawled on top of her brother breathing hard and fast. His dick was still in her. She could feel it each time her inner muscles clamped down hard.

*****

Bobby was laid out on a section of counter close to his cousins. He had a silly grin on his face and a glassy eyed stare. Kay groaned softly as she pushed up with her arms. Rob was laying there grinning up at her as she blushed a deep red.

"That was so wrong, it was right," he said softly.

"Uh huh," Kay said between ragged breaths.

Bobby groaned and whispered, "Holy shit!"

"Uh huh," Kay and Rob both replied.

Kay slowly sat up and wiggled her hips. Loud squishing sounds came from under her sex. "I, I think we made a huge mess," she whispered in a breathy voice.

"No shit," Bobby said and then laughed before he asked, "Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

Kay's head snapped around in his direction and she started to tell him to shut up and then she shivered. "No, I haven't but...."

She left the sentence hanging as she looked around at her brother. "You remember what I said about two dicks earlier?" When Rob nodded she giggled. "I had one in my mouth and one in my pussy on my mind when I said that. Now I have another idea."

Rob nodded and grinned. "I think we need to save that for when we have some place more comfortable than this counter."

"When and where?" Bobby asked quickly.

Kay laughed and then groaned as her sex moved around her brother's still hard dick. "It will take a little planning," she said as she slowly lifted her hips.

She groaned softly as his dick came out of her sex. She looked down between them and groaned softly. "Yeah, one big mess," she whispered.

Rob looked at Bobby and asked, "Where is the closest place with water?"

"Uh, there is a shallow creek not far from here," he replied as he sat up.

Kay smiled. His dick was still hard also. "Lets go find it so we can clean up."

All three groaned as they climbed down off the counter. Kay rocked her hips from side to side. Her inner thighs were slippery almost to her knees. All three had grins on their faces as they headed off to find the creek.

Today had gone better than she ever expected, Kay thought to herself as she followed Bobby through the woods. A trip to town and a motel room was next on her list of things to do this summer.

12