All Comments on 'Rob and Aggie'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

Another good story to add to the rest that you've written. I enjoyed reading this one as well.

Thank you

EngineCo1EngineCo1over 10 years ago
Nice

Another good one Bob.

Thanks.

JackorChuckJackorChuckover 10 years ago
Great Story

Another great story from JPB, I enjoyed reading it.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Sad Story

Ten years? Ooof! Nymphomania? Really? Why not use the more common ailment that many women have - attentionmania? Most of the cheaters, men and women, I have met have a tremendous need for attention. Their weak egos crave attention. They generally feel that they have not gratified their ego in some other area of their lives so they seek another persons lust to validate their existence. Kind of pathetic when you think about it. Often they have not accomplished much in their lives, or at least feel that they have fallen short - or been shorted by life - so they decide to take something that is not theirs to take. A lot like a child stealing a cookie. When you analyze their thinking it is really sad. They are underdeveloped people, stunted often by some kind of trauma or really bad parenting. Ugh, it is not all that hard to recognize these people, stay away from them, they are useless and will only bring their problems with them.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Not too shabby

Pretty well-written, plot believable (assuming the reader believes the nymphomania disorder), and the story moved at a good pace. Even had a bit of humor. JPB has it down to a formula, and now that his recent stories give most LW readers what they want (and I don't mean creampies!), he deserves good ratings. Four solid stars for this one. Thanks for writing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
this was a JPB story everyone could live with

I gave it a 25 star rating

imhaplessimhaplessover 10 years ago
Very entertaining

This story is worth a 5. One minor problem, nymphomania is not love of sex; people who have it have a severe mental illness, don't really enjoy sex, and loathe themselves. But that medical issue does not detract from a good story.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
At last another good one from you!

As I stated in other comments these stories are what you are really good at.

I am surely not the only one who wants you to stay on this track; At last another JPB most of us enjoy reading. Thank you!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
JPB, Master of BTB

Hail the return of the JPB we really need! Helping to hold the line for cheated hubbies everywhere! Great job, man!

5 HUGE Stars!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
Stop or I'll SHOT you?! JPB. you know better!

Yeah, it's "shoot", JPB, "Shoot"!

Also, I have noticed something rather odd that seems to be epidemic in these stories. From JPB to Stangstar, everyone seem to be able to go from one relationship to another. These are stories about some schmuck who finds out about the woman he loves doing the beast with two backs and still can go out dancing and romancing with some other hussy days, even hours after finding out,

When I found out my wife was fucking around I didn't even want to see a member of the opposite sex for months! And I was not the only guy I knew who felt that way.

I guess they aren't all that broken up about it.

avidfaavidfaover 10 years ago
thanks for no XYZ corp

the worst tick in JPB's story telling was his lazy use of XYZ corporation. In this story the company was nameless and that worked just fine. Please never use XYZ again, it just shatters the suspension of disbelief so necessary to make a story work.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

@Chagrined

Some of us realize that the best way to shake off a bad relationship is to get right back in the saddle. It's different for everyone, to be honest. I've also moped around wallowing in self-pity, and I know for a fact that jumping right back into the game works a LOT better for me. JPB seems to be of like mind on this one. If you haven't tried it, I suggest giving it a shot. There ARE faithful women out there. The trick is finding the right one for you.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Wonderful Justice!

Thank you JPB. as promised before no more neggies to your story

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Wonderful read

The DA did NOT have to make an immunity deal with the Two Turkeys. They KIDNAPPED Hubby...took him from where he was to a place he did NOT want to be, then there was video evidence they restrained him from leaving...several times! Once they admit, on video, to intending to give false testimony on their police report, any claims they make are trumped by Hubby's testimony. They WOULD go to prison unless, perhaps, Hubby's side agreed to a reduced charge and jail. Immunity, 'whole' or partial, is only negotiated when it is necessary to get enough evidence for a higher crime. Kidnapping is a capital offense and the evidence was clear! It was probably the biggest crime under consideration, and Sweetie was also culpable since she organized it!

Otherwise, a fine, no-wuss story. Hard to believe no one else had said things earlier to Sweetie while Hubby was present, thinking it was a open deal! Like - as early as college!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Home run hitter settles for a bunt single !

The story was 'ok', but who doesn't think this talented author couldn't write this in the time between ordering the 2.99 breakfast special at local diner and arrival of eggs over easy with hashbrowns. Somebody please remind JPB, he has a reputation that he has failed to live 'down to ' .

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
BTW 5*****

JPB will change his habit rarely. If he writes revenge story it will have epiloge rarely, unfortunatelly............

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
BTW

Another quibble just dawned (I'm thorough, but not very swift)...

How in Hell did Sweetie HAPPEN to have a pistol handy???

calichepitcalichepitover 10 years ago
OK, a 5 for old time's sake

And I can remember when you were writing cheating wife stories decades ago so it truly is old time.

Some of your stories are classics that attracted 100's of comments. You have both pleased and angered the BTB crowd who don't understand how a writer can produce BTB stories, reconciliation stories, cuckold stories, wimp stories and kill everybody in sight stories. To those folks, it's got to be all their way or nothing. In other words, they behave like spoiled brats.

Now, with all that said, this one still feels a bit like it was phoned in. I understand it's tough to come up with fresh variations on the cheating wife theme and sometimes it's easier just to package up the tried and true cliches and throw it out there.

Your writing skill is no longer in question after all these years and hundreds of stories and if this is what you want to do then I'll keep reading them and giving you 5's--but come on. Reach down deeper and stretch that creative muscle,

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
The Contract

I enjoyed the story a lot ans though I am not a BTB fan I can not see how being a nympho is a medical condition, and there fore I can cheat !

The contract offered to the husband gave him absolutely nothing and the wife everything, so why would he sign !

There was nothing to tempt him to stay with his wife as she had no plan on how to keep him content and happy !

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Fun Story

In this case most of the loose ends were tied and I give it five stars just for enjoyment.

I agree that the nymphomania is more of a head problem but sex can be addictive and seem to remember of hearing of more than one movie star being treated for this vice...

Also if there was kidnapping in the charges I would expect that the case would be handled by a federal prosecutor in front of a federal court and with that evidence there would be no reason to make a deal. The prosecutor would lose his reputation with the kind of result described! But that does not keep me from enjoying it. Everyone has to live with reality as he plays it!

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Just another well written story from JPB 5*

One commenter said there are only so many variations to catching a cheater (Either one). Agreed. What brought a huge smile on my face was the post nup. Now that was very creative and to be honest I laughed my ass off. Sure honey, "Let me sign away so you can fuck everything that has a cock attached and if I don't like it I give you everything". Now that was way too funny!!!

Very entertaining story from a very good writer. Thanks.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
I SEE SAYS THE BLIND MAN

while talking to the deaf one, TK U MLJ LV NV

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
Always enjoy your stories

Like McDonald's and Starbuck's. You can go anywhere in the world and be assured that what's on the menu is at least palatable and won't give you food poisoning.

I mean that in a good way. Your stories follow a well worn path at a familiar rhythm. There's comfort in that.

BTW, EVERY state in the Unites States is "no fault". All of them. Since 1985. That's almost 30 freakin' years ago so maybe it's time to do a little story research here and there. Might want to look up Alienation of Affection too, though you haven't used that one in awhile.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
3rd Comment

This tale should royally piss off the wife-sharing cucks. However, it gives us real men a good feeling that JPB is back on track. Keep it up, JPB!

doberincadoberincaover 10 years ago
Finally!

5 stars. No wimp here!

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago
Having read several or most of your other Stories

Bob ;

You are excellent again I have read almost all your other stories and found them good . But you put together a wonderful tale here and I say Bravo, Bravo .

Thanks for bringing another Excellent one to light !

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Nicely done

A very fast paced story and a good storyline, which was believable and interesting.

Just a good solid story and a quick read.

Thanks for the story

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
OK

Who wrote this story? Someone has hijacked JPB's account.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsover 10 years ago
Another Finally

Finally a good BTB story where the husband did what was necessary. Good to see you back in form. Definitely 5*.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
And it's another 5* story from JPB!

Always a good read. A nice start to my Friday evening and the weekend!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
This is the Good JPB

Good writer, good story. Thanks.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 10 years ago
Damn good story

It's nice to see a decent guy get away from a round heeled whore like Aggie. An he got to administer a beat down on two jerk offs. 5 Stars!

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Loved it. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Tremendous Tale

A whore skank slut cunt cheating wife bet that she could convince her husband to stay married to her and become a willing cuck.

NOT

Excellent tale of a man who remained a man. No wimp here.

OH YEAH

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
There's the last to know and then there's the blind cuck.

Ten years? Meh. Enjoyed it. 4*

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Exception from the average

@ Chagrined The revenge stories are the exceptions from the average, because in the most case if the cheating wives have young children the ex husbands will be the loser....

The revenge stories show the succesful exceptions from the average, so that may be a writer idea to show such lucky ex husband who can struggle with the emotional chatastropha like a cheating mate (wife, fiancee or girlfriend) means and this character can find qiucklier a newer better mate than the average ex spouses.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Not a horseshoe or a handgrenade.

This is the problem with the story:

The wife has an incurable and unacceptable disorder...if we assume she has no free will. Her offering of the contract is just plain stupid. "I get everything I want and you get nothing." Who thought that was a good idea?

Her actions of fucking a lot of people the husband knows is just as brain dead.

And frankly, Frick and Frack, the two morons who are willing do kidnap for pussy aren't winning any prizes either.

So I have a disbelief problem when the people involved are SO DAMNED STUPID.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

@OneShotOne

JPB has done some awesome BTB tales. Granted, he's also done some wimp/cuck shit, but his BTB is top tier.

But hey, JPB writes about everything. All his tales are pretty twisted in one form or another. LOL

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
STILL LAUGHING!

How stupid can one woman be? Nymphomania???? Real life nymphos are confused, neurotic people who can rarely achieve sexual satisfaction. They tend to make the men in their lives miserable. Aggie doesn't fit the profile. She's just a slut. And a dumb one at that. Glad that he managed to get rid of her in a way that didn't leave him paying through the nose. Another good one Bob!

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
THINK OF 3 BLIND MICE AND THE FARMERS WIFE

Gina fits the bill about chasing tail, TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Question

What is the nymphomaniac going to do for 9 months in jail?

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice story

is there any question that love is blind. I'm amazed at how all the hubbies seem to have a workable plan within the first or second day, and enough money, friends, or lawyers whatever on hand to help him. my first wife blindsided me, and I was lost for days, although my family was on my side, no one had any plan suggestions.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

a fun read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A really fun read!

And while only a few years ago I would have never believed a woman would chase a man who she had cheated on up to about 2 years ago, believe me, it happens.

My wife and I were married for 4 years, having just begun to talk about starting our family. Then the boyfriend who had cheated on her and dumped her when they were in high school moved back to town. I knew he had taken her cherry, banging her unmercifully for a year until he moved on to the next pussy. She had thought he was the love of her life until she had been expectedly dumped. Little things she said every so often made me wonder if she'd really left him behind but I never thought she would ever cheat on me.

Now, this is the woman who swore she loved me so much, she'd take a bullet for me or cut off her right arm. I know that I felt the same too, why marry someone if you didn't feel that way? She never missed a day that she didn't swear her love for me and even after 4 years, we made love at least 5 times per week, usually more. Life was perfect. Until it wasn't any more.

I drive dump trucks for a living and also operate other heavy machinery. Ellie was/is(?) a law clerk. The night before the company I worked for had a major breakdown, idling everyone until the crusher was repaired, we had been so sure we were ready to start having babies, she threw away her birth control pills! She was crying, I was crying, life could not have been more perfect. It would take a few weeks before she would probably start ovulating.

When I got to work that morning, it was to everyone standing around. We were broke down for at least a couple weeks. With Ellie at work, I decided to stop at the local diner and have a late breakfast. I had just finished and was shooting the shit with a coworker when I saw Tom drive by, Ellie's old love and I got a sick feeling in my stomach. I knew he was back and had been for a while, but to actually see him just about made me throw up when I started worrying about my wife. It was about an hour before I left, drinking coffee and trying to let my stomach settle. Then I drove home.

Finding Tom's car in our driveway, I drove past and parked on the next street over. It was all I could do to get out and begin walking home, terrified about what I might find. I kept telling myself they were just reminiscing about lost love or something like that but my gut told me I was horribly wrong. And I was. Looking in through the living room window, I didn't see anyone. A bad sign. Then I walked around our rental to our bedroom window and although the curtains were drawn and I couldn't see in, I could hear the rhythmic thumping of our bed that was ours no more.

Walking into the house quietly, I walked to our bedroom, not trying to be quiet but with all the moaning and groaning going on, they would have never heard me. I opened the door and there they were, Ellie was on her back with her legs spread wide and his ass pounding up and down. They were under the covers but you didn't have to know simple biology to understand his cock was driving in and out of my wife. As he started to cum, my wife did too and her head turned slightly toward the door and she saw me standing there. I'm not sure what I expected, but what happened certainly wasn't it. She went from one instant having a huge orgasm to passing out. Whether it was shock or the orgasm, she actually fainted. Tom continued to jettison his load into her cunt and laid there until he turned his own head and saw me.

You know that saying about someone turning white? Believe me, it happens. He flew out of that bed, leaving Ellie laying there motionless with his sperm running out and grabbed his clothes to run. I didn't move except to enter the room and close the door behind me, cutting off his escape. Then I told him his life as he knew it was over. I wasn't going to do anything at that moment because if I did, it would end with his death. But I explained, the last thing in life he would ever see at some point, would be my face. It would be at a time and place of my choosing but he had effectively committed suicide by fucking my Elllie. No matter where he went, no matter how far he traveled, I'd find him because my duty in life was his death. Then I moved out of the way and let him go.

By the time I had my stuff packed up, the stuff I wanted, basically my clothes and guns, Ellie was just starting to stir. I made it out of the house but not out of earshot when I heard her begin screaming. She didn't see me when she came running outside wearing her robe, almost incoherent because I was cutting through a lawn toward my truck. I tossed in the two plastic sacks of my clothes, my shotgun and pistol and drove away.

My family live about 1500 miles away in my old hometown so I had no one but friends and coworkers nearby. My cell phone was ringing almost nonstop so I turned it off. Stopping by a coworkers house who was single, I told him my sad story and he never hesitated and offered me a place. I moved in and that was that. What was good was that he had a two car garage and I could keep my truck inside after we cleaned out that bay.

With 2 weeks until our crusher was repaired, I had little to do except avoid my wife. After calling a couple lawyers about divorce, I found it was going to be expensive. I hadn't even thought about it, but one of the firms that I called had a receptionist who was a friend of my wife and she instantly called my wife to tell her I'd inquired about a divorce.

Ellie had been calling my phone nonstop and after hearing her incoherent ramblings on the first message, I just started deleting them. That got old, so I went to my carrier and had my number changed and gave it to my boss and a couple coworkers only. After a week of blissful silence I finally became curious enough to drive past my house to see if she was alone and to do that, I used my buddies motorcycle. Each time I drove past, her car was the only one there or no one seemed home and the same thing at where I knew Tom to live.

Anger comes second, after that terrible pain of loss that first sets in. I decided I wasn't going to do anything about a divorce, she could divorce me and maybe I'd just disappear, it depended on what the courts said. When the anger set in, I decided to help myself a little. Watching and waiting until my wife left for work from the safety of my buddies truck, the moment she left, I pulled in. Going through the house, I collected the rest of MY stuff, I loaded it all up and went back into the house. She wanted to hurt me? I'd hurt her. Finding all our pictures, I set about removing myself. All of our wedding photos? I cut myself out of every one. If I couldn't, I tore it up and left it in a pile on the kitchen table. By the time I was done, I had destroyed every picture we had. I gave special attention to every picture we had in the living room, carefully cutting myself out of each picture and replacing them to their former spot.

I would have loved to been there when she saw what I'd done but I had to hear about it second hand. When she came home that evening, apparently her sister was there waiting for her and saw first hand what happened when my wife understood what I had done. If I wanted to have seen tears, that would have been the time, I guess. Seeing I had removed myself from her life, she was inconsolable.

The calls had stopped with my new number but when my job restarted, she was waiting for me when I pulled into the parking lot. Before she could do anything I jumped out of my pickup and into my dump truck before she could react. I was out of the yard before she do anything but was there that evening when I pulled in. I'd forgotten that she had a key to my truck and when I saw her sitting in the passenger seat, I just jumped into my buddies truck and we left with her standing and crying.

I finally had to take out a restraining order against Ellie which she promptly violated because she learned where I was living. She was arrested and then promptly violated it again and was rearrested. At last I moved and found another coworker who would put up with me, but Ellie figured out where I lived again. That time sent her sister. I gave Janie a chance to talk just so I could let her know where I stood in what happened.

Janie told me about how much Ellie loved me and what a huge mistake she made. Ellie wanted only to make it up and swore it would never happen again. She had a moment of weakness and was more sorry than she could profess. Janie swore her sister was almost unable to function and after I'd stopped by and destroyed all our pictures, had taken a leave of absence from work. She had also declared to Janie she would never divorce me and if I tried, she would make it so expensive and painful that I would stop and come back to her. Janie did her best, and it was indeed good, to tell me how much Ellie loved me and she was sure it would never happen again. So I asked her a question.

"Janie, are you really 100% certain she would never cheat on me again?" She nodded her head vigorously. "Then you would bet your life? Would you agree to commit suicide if Ellie ever cheated on me again? No matter how long into the future, would you kill yourself, bet your life on her?"

She couldn't do it. She wanted to but she couldn't do it. Its one thing to be sure but another to bet your life on a cheater. In the end, she understood my pain and unwillingness to live with a cheater, wondering for as long as we're married, will she, is she, cheating again. I explained I wasn't going to divorce her, I was just leaving her. She could consider it an indefinite separation. But our life together was over.

Ellie wouldn't take no for an answer. She hounded me, attempting to catch me off guard and she was eventually arrest a half dozen times before I realized she would lose her job and everything if it continued. She stalked me and had friend attempt to intervene. So I left town. I quit my job and moved back to my hometown. My parents were saddened and admitted Ellie called on a regular basis both before I left town and afterward. She even flew in and came to their house after I moved away, almost catching me when she got there. I'd just left for work, I had another job running equipment, at 4:30 a.m. instead of my old time of 6 a.m. when we'd been together. As it was, she stayed at my folks place all day explaining how much she loved me and how sorry she was.

That was 2 years ago. She has yet to give up, even hiring a PI. I'm off the grid now, working for cash, living in another town and have fallen in love again. Every so often I check on Ellie, to see if she has divorced me for abandonment. She hasn't and my sources all tell me she is still fixated on me and a life together. I'd left all our savings and she still has her old job so there is little she could try and take from me.

My girlfriend know the whole story and she is pregnant now, with our first child. When I let that bit of information out, in order that Ellie would hear and perhaps cut me loose, it hurt her, according to Janie, but didn't dissuade her at all. She swears she'll wait, no matter how long it takes.

Oh, and Tom? He's dead. Don't think I did it because I didn't. Or at least, have a hand in it. He crashed his car after drinking too much and killed himself. I don't feel a bit bad about it, he ruined the life of me and my wife. A life I've been forced to rebuild with another woman.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
AGGIE AND HER PROB-LEMOS SEEM SO INANE

and now its turned into bad habits. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of your best Bob!

Although he was a dunce for all those years at least he finally got wise and dumped her. I hope he made sure all her family and friends found out she was a nympho and showed them the tapes to prove it! Good one.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
i had multiple orgasms

once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
reads like wimpy

slurppuf tale

2 stars

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Oh, hallelujah!

I've been reading your submissions in alpha order and this is the first decent one in too long to remember, with a real ending. I hope the remainder came when you weren't so downtrodden. Woe is us, the readers, when such talent is suppressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ridiculous bordering on the absurd, your'e a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@anon 12/20

No, you're the joke and a sick one. Look at the score. And you can't even spell correctly!

imhaplessimhaplessabout 5 years ago
Great entertainment

Need I say more? 5*

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good one

Wow, a good to great JPB story with a real ending. The cheaters getting burned is a bonus.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Good story!

That woman needs a psychiatrist!

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Good

No epilogue? You can’t throw out nymphomania as an excuse, let her do nine months jail time and not have her comment. To bland for being a 10 year whore. Lol

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

so how did the nympho survive nine months of jail without cock 12 times a day?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You JPB

For the entertainment you provide with your stories. I, for one read for enjoyment, where-as your detractors read to satisfy their loathing for anyone with the temerity

to put their thoughts on paper for any & all to peruse. Sincerely LTP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As always, you are the master - thank you Bob.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

See he can create a character with a spine, trouble is they’re as rare as unicorns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

what skruff101 said. im going to guess that JPB has one real man out of every 25 stories he writes, the others are wimps.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

1 star for relentless repeating of the same plot over and over in stories.

This drivel about nymphomaniac (not a recognized condition in Psychiatry) slutting for many years with husband clueless like a door nail and then a "sudden" discovery that leads to slut begging and begging to get back has been used so many times that I wonder what exactly is so attractive about the plot that it has to be repeated so many times?

On the top of that all these retarded commenters giving "advices" and moralizing about fictional fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now don't get me wrong, but I'd never call dark2donut2 retarded as he chose to call others who posted. He isn't that intelligent. And no I'm not referring to any prior comment I have made as this my first. Most who commented were implying, IF the story was real, this would indicate a possible response. But, dark2donut2 couldn't comprehend that simple fact.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Old donuts is actually more negative than I am, if that's possible. I hate anything with no consequences cheating, and especially Cuckolds, but darkdonuts just hates everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

its true(skruff101) jpb can write about manly, normal men but as noted, its maybe 1(manly)out of 25(wimpy) if not rarer. I wonder if some OCD reader could actually read all the stories and note the ratings given to each, Im wondering if manly men stories get better ratings than the wimpy men stories. This was one of his better ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Think it's funny(peculiar, not HA HA) that so many commenters denigrate, and put down JPB, an author that has successfully written and contributed hundreds of stories, while they themselves have written and contributed nothing. What a bunch of losers, wannabes and crybabies.They should go to the corner to cry in shame. Keep up the good work JPB. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should have included repercussion on the cousin that was fucking Aggie, no?

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

One of your better stories, JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unusual story for JPB. An actual ending with his wife getting the burn.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

I understand that most of JPB's stories are far fetched but, 10 years and he has no clue? For that matter,if Wally hadn't clued him in he still wouldn't know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don’t know why I’m wasting my time but JPB’s stories just keep getting dumber and dumber. I’m out.

The twit couldn’t wait 3 or 4 weeks to find out everyone fucking his wife and burn all of them. What a fucking moron.

ibuguseribuguser10 months ago

It was good until it turned sci-fi after the abduction.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower2 months ago

Thanks for a well-written and fun read. Nice work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories