All Comments on 'Rob and His Mom: Quarantined'

by burninghouse

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
TallManReinventedTallManReinvented8 months ago

Yes, it was a slow burn and as you say, worth it. I prefer that to the too-often wham bam stories. The usual sprinkling of spelling and grammar mistakes, but none distracting, and we all make them. One criticism: you broke rule no.1 of erotic writing - NEVER let the lady tell her son that his cock is bigger than his father's! It's a definite NO NO cliché...otherwise well done. :))

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ummmm. 6 1/2 inches isn’t exactly large. Average I think. Story was still super hot though. Can’t wait for the next part.

redlion75redlion758 months ago

Doesn't quarantine mean to stay inside and not be out in public?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was a slow burn.

I had an affair with my younger sister, and I remember the first time we made love, and I was closing to cumming I whispered in her mouth:

"The man in me wishes he could fuck his baby in you Maria. I would love knowing that my beautiful sister in pregnant with our baby."

If I'm about to cum in my beautiful mother, you can bet that I will bring up the subject about making a baby. And her response will dictate the future of our relationship. Something from her saying: "I would give you beautiful babies Tomas," would solidity our love forever.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was great until she shaved her pussy.

GingerCat1GingerCat18 months ago

The story was well written and I liked the characters. I only wish it was written from a single perspective, either the son or mother. It jumping perspective every few seconds was really jarring.

phobosukphobosuk8 months ago

Slow burn and all the better for it! Very hot and worth a full five stars! Cant wait for the next chapter.

FeltfixerFeltfixer8 months ago

Nice mother story.

Only gripe, she’s not supposed to go to the mall if in quarantine. Although you did say she ordered clothes online.

mremrsmremrs8 months ago

Looking forward to part 2! Great start to what I hope will be a long series :-)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The scenario itself is pretty hot, but I don't think it was done very well. Several times you repeated things just after saying them. For example, the mother gives the son a hand job in the jacuzzi and he gets up, still erect and she comments on it. Then literally a couple mins later she's remarking that she's never seen his erect penis and going on and on about how big it is. This was done several times, almost like you wrote several parts of the story over time and forgot what you had already written. Also, you stated the storm hit and the power went out, yet they immediately go back into the house and everything seems fine. How does a jacuzzi run without power? lol It was weird things like this and the stilted dialogue that really took me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A bit of an issue with cohesion. The way the story came together was pretty bland...Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
lol!!!

You do NOT give antibiotics for an auto immune syndrome. Dr Jones is a Quack!!! I hate shaved pussy!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I could be wrong - I don't think I am - but antibiotics would have no effect at all on an autoimmune ailment, like lupus, for example.

I stopped reading there.

They say "write what you know...".

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

before you submit your next chapter, read it through so you can catch some of the many grammatical mistakes, like sentence fragments, spelling, wrong words, etc. Literotica offers editing services, too- a fresh set of eyes never hurts.

I love that this is such a tender love story, but you have a very glaring continuity error as well: Mom jerks her son off under the bubbles and afterwards, he stands up and sees that her son's still hard, and asks him about it, too. Then, in their next scene together he makes sure to hide his erection under the table, she remarks (paraphrasing) it's nothing i haven't seen before, he says but not like this, i'm hard. It's like you forgot what you had just written on the previous page! His hard cock was unveiled for the first time twice! quite a trick! And why did he let her get away without answering his first truth or dare question about her first kiss? lovely lovely story, but pretty sloppy as well. I haven't read your other two stories yet, but i most certainly will. Thanks for adding to the quantity and quality of love in the world! The story deserves five stars, but with the myriad problems i can only award four. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As they were pushing the umbrella into the garage, a large blast of thunder and lightning hit very close to the house. A transformer exploded, and a tree fell. The electricity cut out.

If this happened, how did they manage to get the jacuzzi running?

Story was ok but the facts were a little bit all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the best written stories I've read in a long, long time. Thank you, kind sir!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

They are quarantined but she went shopping. Also no power and it’s lightning but they got in a jacuzzi . Great story but your forgetting details… more please.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow such a fab story really erotic and well written

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To those with comments about antibiotics, read for the sex not for the medical advice. I know it is ridiculous on the facts (antibiotics, thunder, lightning, etc.) but this is a sex story so don't look for the true facts. :grimace:

DivaDyfiDivaDyfi8 months ago

Good one! More please!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

so many details from your other stories i enjoyed them too but it almost seems you copy pasted so much once they kissed almost the same, it got boring, Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

We need to a pregnant mommy

4095113814095113818 months ago

怀孕是母子最好的祝福

rk9882rk98828 months ago

Exciting story!!! Love it when mom lead the game and the son become a obedient follower. Good build up in part 1. Hopefully there will lots of sex between mom and son in next part. Please keep it pure mom son incest, no aunt or sister please. And it will be great if we got a pregnant mom!!!

live4thebjlive4thebj8 months ago

I am a little over six inches. On rare occasions I reach 7. I get the job done with what I have and no complaints but technically that is average size. ****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why do authors try this stuff on mom stories "She had black pubic hair that was trimmed which matched her short dark hair" she at least had hair but stop shaving moms, that does not happen! Sexy moms and hot sexy mothers-in-law are always hairy. not trimmed and not razor burnt with pimples. (1) rating on what could have been a mom super bush story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Two comments, the story was average. Comment to a commenter, 6 or 7 inches is not average, 5.25 inches bone pressed erect length is average. If you measure 7 inches non bone pressed length then you are in the top 90% in length. Look it up!

Ozgood13Ozgood137 months ago

Fantastic work. It was believable and kept me wanting more.

Tica21Tica217 months ago

Awesome! Enjoy ready your stories. They should be made into videos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userburninghouse@burninghouse
If you like my work in general, please consider supporting me at patreon.com/BurningHouseErotica If you liked specific story, consider purchasing it on https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BurningHouse819 to support me.