Rob and Jackie's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
How we got started inviting others to our bed...
5.4k words
4.37
18.1k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SydneyRob
SydneyRob
29 Followers

This is my first story so go easy! My head's full of them and they're mostly true. By that I mean they'll always be about real people and real events. Some of the actual dialogue or detail may have been changed for the benefit of the reader. Think of it like airbrushing the skin blemish off a model. I'm going to put them all in Loving Wives because my wife is very much the love of my life. They're not all going to be about sharing but they'll take you on our journey flirting with the edges.

I guess I'd better start by telling you a little about ourselves. I'm Rob and my wife is Jackie. We're pretty standard middle class people from Australia -- house in the suburbs, 2 kids in good schools, I have a career but J stopped working for the kids and we have no need financially for her to go back to work so she never did. So far, so unexciting. We're both around 50 and have been married for nearly 20 years.

Jackie's a gorgeous (to me) redhead who was a complete knockout in her 20s -- big 34E firm tits, tight gym body, gorgeous heart sharped ass, curly golden red long tresses, pale skin, blue eyes. She's not tall, only 5'3" so has always disliked her legs but they're wonderfully shapely and still are a quarter of a century later. We're both in reasonable shape but we're not 25 any more. When she was 30 she was diagnosed with cancer and the surgery & treatment took some toll but all worth it as she's still very much here. One thing the chemo did do was thin her hair out -- all of it -- which is hardly noticeable on her head but has got her out of ever dealing with underarms, and turned her pussy into a beautiful sparsely furred patch without much need for trimming.

Sexually the quantity of our encounters has decreased over the years -- hey, kids will do that! -- but the quality has most definitely improved. Whether it's a long afternoon of lovemaking when we've got rid of the kids on someone else, or a Saturday night quickie trying not to alert them, we're both always left in a sweaty, sated heap. J comes a lot and she likes it to be loud and hard. So it always works better for us if the kids ARE out and we can make as much noise as we like. I don't mind the infrequency, especially if that's what makes it so good. Especially as one of my near fetishes is pumping a huge load into a pussy; the volume of cum and feeling every spurt pulsing up my shaft makes my orgasm ten times as intense, and firing huge loads multiple times a day every day is something that definitely only happens in stories.

We've explored a few things in our time and shared with each other a few fantasies and likes. Given the chance I'll be much dirtier than her, but she's a lot more adventurous than she used to be. She indulges my delight for fucking her in heels, she doesn't ask too many questions about what I'm doing to her when I eat her out so long as the feelings are great, I've got her to fuck a few times in compromising positions where she could get caught in the open, she's allowed me once or twice to take some photos (but never video!), she'll wank for me so I can marvel at her pleasuring herself. Learning about each other is what has had our sex improving so much over time. But she hadn't, before the times these stories start, acquiesced in swallowing my load, using a sex toy, or in allowing anyone else in to our bed.

I love to eat her pussy. She used to hold back in the belief that if she came on my tongue, she wouldn't be able to come on my cock but has learned to let go. Her orgasms when I'm dining at the Y are huge and intense whether I'm just using my mouth or my fingers too. She's also got a lot better and a lot more into sucking my cock over time. She does this thing where she swirls her tongue around the tip with the head of my cock in her mouth then suddenly without warning plunges down and takes me deep into her throat. It's intense. And one thing we both love is that we don't have to worry about pregnancy any more. We both always hated condoms and love the skin on skin feel of fucking bareback.

Anyway, enough intro. On to the story!

I'm going to start with how we got into this whole lifestyle in the first place and how I finally talked her into it. It started with one of our impromptu daytime sex sessions. Occasionally we hook up when the kids are at school, I'll dash back from work (fortunately it's quite flexible!) and we can enjoy ourselves. I've been nagging her for a while to make this more spontaneous rather than organise it a day or two beforehand -- nothing more annoying than her telling me in the late evening when she's too tired to do anything about it that she spent all morning feeling horny!

A few days prior, I'd said to her that if she ever felt horny, just TEXT ME and tell me -- and I'd drop everything and go home to give her a seeing to. I'd told her if she wanted to make me rock hard, texting a picture -- maybe of her beautiful dainty feet in some of her bedroom heels -- would do the trick.

So, I'm at work at around 10am and my phone pings. I took a look and it's from J

"Feeling frisky today...you told me to text if I was so...here I am".

I quickly checked my calendar. Nothing until 1pm. My heart started beating faster. Then my phone pinged again. I opened the text and my heart leapt into my mouth. She'd sent me a picture...of one foot, clad in a nude stocking, in her shiny black heels. These heels -- well, they're no good for walking. A 5" heel, which for her size 5 feet has her pretty much on tippy toe. But they're shiny, they have an ankle strap, and they're mighty good for fucking. But it was the stockings that had my cock instantly rock hard. I love them, she knows this, but she hasn't worn them for years. Says she's too old for them and her legs aren't good enough. None of which I agree with. But if she'd put them on today, that meant she was *really* horny.

I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I texted her back:

"Home in 20 minutes. I'm rock hard. Be in bed, wet and waiting"

My phone pinged again with a heart. I rushed out of the office and jumped in my car, and drove as fast as I reckoned I could get away with, turning over my approach in my mind. Jackie can be a bit sub sometimes and the tone of her texts -- and her choice to put on the stockings I love -- said she was in the frame of mind today. So I made one quick stop to text her again:

"When you hear my key in the lock, get on your hands and knees and make yourself ready for my cock. I need to be in you"

I didn't wait for a response but pulled straight back on to the road and shot off. Arriving in record time, I stopped for a moment outside the front door and took a deep breath. My dick was straining at my trousers.

Slowly I put the key in the lock and turned it and opened the door. The house was silent. I turned right, climbed the stairs and then left into our dressing room. The door to our bedroom was closed. I opened it slowly and walked quietly in.

I caught my breath at the sight that awaited me. She'd done exactly as I commanded. I was greeted by a vision of heaven...my beautiful wife on her knees in the middle of the bed, wearing a short black silky robe that was pulled up over her gorgeous heart shaped bum that was pushed back and up, her head down and buried in a pillow. Her legs parted, with a glimpse of glistening pussy. Feet in her shiny bedroom heels and the piece de resistance...her legs clad in shimmering, gold/nude stockings rising up to her thighs, held by the straining straps of a black garter belt. That belt with its waistband and straps framed her arse perfectly. I couldn't help but release a groan and she giggled, muffled by the pillow.

I stripped off quickly, just ripping my clothes off. She made to move but I ordered her to stay where she was and she complied. I got my face really close behind her to inspect her pussy...her lips were puffy and wet, juice glistening on her sparse hairs. I breathed deeply and smelled her aroma, involuntarily she parted her legs still further and pushed her bum back.

I took that as an invitation and planted a kiss right on her lips and she moaned. Then I got my tongue as low as I could towards her clit and ran it over her lips towards her taint and arsehole. This time she gasped.

I planted my hands on the sides of her hips against her lacy stocking tops and pulled her towards me and opened her legs further. This time I dug my tongue in really deep on the way up, and played around her arsehole a little. This is something she would never admit to when we first married but I'd played with it a little and it always got her going. She gasped again and I could feel her pushing back.

By now her pussy was visibly aching for a cock, her lips open, wet and quivering, and that's what it was going to get. I decided I was going to take her quickly and roughly. Standing up, I got my fat cock head and just touched it against her opening. I could feel her pushing back, trying to get me inside her but I pulled away. Penetration was going to be my call. I couldn't resist for long though, the vision of her arse pushed up and back, her robe thrown up over her back, was driving me wild, so with one deep, slow thrust I gave her the whole 7" in one go. Her breath gasped out of her mouth as she felt my cock push in to the hilt. I stayed there for a few seconds, relishing the feeling of her wriggling her bum against my stomach and feeling the exquisite liquid heat of her pussy wrapped around my cock.

Then I started to fuck her with long strokes. Pulling my cock back until only the head was in her, marvelling at the way her pussy lips pulled at it, not wanting to release it, then slamming it back into her, watching my thick shaft force her lips open and back. The visuals are one of the best things about fucking doggystyle. She was gasping as I gave it to her hard and deep, which is what she loves. She still hadn't said a word and was playing her sub role beautifully. Suddenly on one out stroke, with just the tip of my cock in her, I stopped and ordered her:

"Fuck yourself on my cock. Push back on to me how you like. Control the pace. Drive yourself wild"

She loves this, especially when my cock is as iron hard as it was now. Says it feels like she's impaling herself. She started to circle her hips, keeping the tip in, and then shoved back hard, driving the air out of her lungs once more. When she's pushing herself back like this she controls it like a blow job -- flexing her pussy around my cock head and then suddenly going deep. I marvelled at the garter straps sliding over her bum as she did this and could feel my sap starting to rise. There was no way I was going to come yet so I stopped her with one hard thrust forward as she pushed back, making her gasp.

Then I leaned back, held those heels in my hands and started controlling the pace myself. I love the angle of penetration this gives, it hits a spot in her that starts pushing her over the edge. I started speeding up and as I hit that spot repeatedly, every time I went deep, she started wailing and wildly pushing her garter framed arse back on to meet each thrust. I was determined to make her come without control, and felt her pussy start to tighten on me as we fucked. I grinned...this is how it starts with her. She gets tighter and hotter and wetter with every stroke for a minute or two and then without any warning her pussy suddenly gets loose, wide open and soaking wet, with just the outer lips acting like a tight ring to hold your cock and you know she's only a few strokes away from a big one.

I kept my left hand on her heel and moved my right up to grab her hip, hooking a finger through her garter strap, and started fucking her as hard and fast as I could. I could feel my heavy balls swinging forward and banging against her clit which she loves, and her pussy juices started running over my balls as they swung to and fro. She was incoherent by now, pushing back against me, moaning and wailing into the pillow, and her cunt got tighter and tighter around my cock. Suddenly it opened up, like a huge wet pit, and I knew she was there.

"Come on, come for me, let yourself go" I grunted, "I want to hear you scream"

That was it. She let out a huge scream, thrashed her arse wildly back against me and I buried myself to the root in her soaking, clenching pussy. I could feel her pulsing and clenching around me as she shouted out,

"Oh my god, ohmigod, ohmiGODDDD! Yes yes yesyes!"

These were the first words she'd said since I'd come home 20 minutes before. It was an astounding orgasm, she was shuddering and rolling her hips against me. I gave a silent prayer of thanks for suggesting her to text in the first place. And I knew after giving her this sort of attention I'd be seeing those stockings again.

After a minute of incoherency she caught her breath, looked back, and spoke again:

"Thank you darling. Now it's your turn" and started to circle her hips around, stroking my cock with her pussy.

I took a deep breath, got both hands on her hips, and started to control the pace again, giving her the deep but slower strokes that I love. Once again looking down to marvel at the way her cunt pulled and pushed at me, pushing her arse wide open to get the best possible view, pulling her hips back on to me with each thrust. I knew I was close, I could feel the familiar tingle in my balls.

She reached back under her and caught my swinging balls with one hand and started fondling them as I pounded her, feeling their weight and fullness.

"If you do that you'll make me come" I grunted, hardly able to control myself.

"I know. That's why I'm doing it" she said, "They feel full...full of spunk for me...I want to feel it spurting into me"

And they were. We'd had no sex for a week at this time. I knew my balls were fully loaded and I knew from how strong the tingling was, that I was heading for a big one. I was going to dump my load in my gorgeous wife and love it. I leaned back and held her heels again so she could thrust back easier and this gave my now swelling cockhead a different, tighter, wetter feel.

"I can feel your balls tightening" she said "and I can feel your cock swelling and getting even harder. Come on, come for me, come in your wife. Let me feel you shoot it, empty your balls, empty them into me."

That did it. I grabbed her hips and pulled them hard on to me one last time and buried myself as deep as humanly possible. I could feel my balls twitch and jump, and then feel every spurt of cum force its way up my cock and into her. I completely unloaded myself, one, two, eight thick gouts of sperm filling her up.

She moaned in delight and cried "I can feel it! I can feel you shooting into me!"

It was one of the best orgasms I'd had in months. Over half a minute of shuddering and spurting, throughout it J rolled her hips around and pushed back on to me to get my cock and cum as deep as she could.

At the end of it all she moved to collapse forward but I held her hip with my left hand and said "Stay there". She meekly complied.

I reached over and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I didn't know if she'd react, she's let me take some pictures before but not after the event. I gambled on her still feeling submissive. I won. I pulled my now softening cock out of her as I fired off shots in burst mode, capturing every split second as my cock pulled out and my sperm gushed from her gaping pussy, pooling on the doona. I pulled the phone back and caught her in all her glory -- legs splayed wide open, pussy lips gaping, ginger pussy hair wet, stocking tops and garter straps pushed around, heels pointing...and sperm dripping from her freshly fucked hole.

Only then I let her go and she collapsed forward on to the bed and rolled over, giggling "you can have the wet patch". We laid together and cuddled. She demanded to see my photos and flicked through them. I had some trepidation as she's always been funny about this semi-fetish of mine, but she seemed to like them.

"I always wondered what you saw in pictures of women's 'bits'. But seeing your cock pull away and out is really sexy. Gives me a tingle. Makes me remember what it feels like when you're inside me. And watching your sperm fall out when I can still feel its heat inside me turns me on a bit, even though I just came so massively". With this she wriggled her hips. "It was so sexy hearing you come in downstairs and 'assuming the position'. Made me instantly wet. As I was on my knees waiting for your cock I imagined I had a blindfold almost as if I didn't know who was about to take me. I had to close my eyes instead but it still turned me on just thinking there was a chance in a million it wasn't you. That's why I didn't speak. I just wanted to feel your cock in me with an idea it might have been someone else's"

I was dumbfounded by this. She knows -- I think -- that I've always had a bit of a fantasy about someone else taking her, but she's always made it clear it wasn't her thing at all. For me, the fantasy isn't about humiliation. It's because my pleasure is so visual. I love watching her when we fuck, love watching her come. Sometimes I wish I could see other things. Like, when I push into her from behind I can't see her face. I'd love to see her eyes widen as she feels my cock force its way in. So that's what turns me on about the prospect of someone else fucking her. I could see everything.

"What's wrong?" she asked, "you've gone quiet on me"

"Nothing" I said, "You just surprised me that's all. How did you know it *was* me?"

She laughed "I'd know that cock anywhere" she said "It's been in me enough. As soon as the head was in me, I knew. It was the anticipation that was so sexy. Couldn't you feel how wet I was? Without you even going down on me first like you usually do?"

It's true, we do usually start our lovemaking with me eating her out. It's because we both love it so much. I realised despite just coming minutes earlier, my cock was hard again already at this sexy talk. I decided to try to push my luck a bit. I leaned over and kissed her, trailed my hand down to her soaking pussy and rubbed my finger up and down her cum covered lips whilst kissing behind her ear and breathing into it "What if it *was* someone else, and this cum I can feel now was his, filling you up? Would it turn you on? Would you like me to reclaim you?"

She shuddered, closed her eyes and opened her legs. I started trailing kisses down over her chest and sucked one of her nipples gently into my mouth. I started rubbing between her lips more forcefully and she moaned. I started kissing down her soft belly towards her sex.

Forgetting herself, she opened her legs, but then started and seemed to wake up and said "No! I'm all dirty down there"

Forcefully I said "you're not. You're beautiful and you're mine. But you let someone else despoil you. Now I'm going to get rid of him and take you back."

I planted a fat wet kiss on her clit and she shuddered, gave in and fell back on the bed, flopping her legs wide open. I stared at her pussy. Is there anything more beautiful than a freshly fucked pussy? Lips open, hair wet, a dribble of sperm visible? I drew my tongue slowly up from the base of it to her clit. She clutched my head and pulled it in. I tasted the mix of my cum and her juices...it was slightly weird but heavenly, and made my cock twitch again. Running my tongue down again she groaned out loud

"Fuck yes! Clean my pussy!"

I stopped and raised my head "You let someone else come into my house and fuck you. That makes you a slut. Do sluts have pussies?"

"No..." she moaned, "we have cunts. Suck my cunt, clean my cunt"

With that I pushed her legs high and wide and got to work. I got my tongue right down to her arsehole and pushed it around and then dragged it up her cunt, pushing deeply in, cleaning my cum and ending at her clit where I circled it and gently sucked it in. She was thrashing around at this treatment, alternately moaning and holding my head in to get more force on her.

SydneyRob
SydneyRob
29 Followers
12