Rob and Jackie's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made each stroke slow and deliberate, and as my tongue ran past her entrance I pushed it in as deep as I could, eliciting more groans, then passed up to her clit which I teased with the most delicate of touches. Her cunt was so wet and open, like a ripe peach.

Once she was clean I started gently pushing one finger in as I lashed her soaking clit with my tongue, and a mix of saliva, her juices and the remnants of my cum. I couldn't believe how hot and wet she was inside -- must have still been some cum in there -- so pushed another finger in and started pushing them in and out as I sucked her clit. I curled them round so they were rubbing her G spot which started her thrashing around. I felt the familiar lumpy skin of the magic spot and rubbed gently as I kept up my tongue at the top of her pussy, pulling my fingers towards her as I massaged her to her climax.

"Fuck...yes...if you do that I'll cum I'll cum I'll...CUMMMMMM!"

Her juices flooded my mouth and I felt that familiar quick sequence of contractions on my fingers. I maybe missed the first 2 but I still counted 15. It was a huge orgasm. After nearly a minute the contractions slowed and her legs shuddered and clamped round my head as I kept my mouth, gentle and soft, on her lips and clit, just bringing her down from her peak. She pulled her legs open and my head up to speak to me

"Fucking hell...Get inside me, I need you inside me" she gasped.

I jumped up and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips. She was wanton, stockinged legs splayed, cunt wide open and begging for my cock, chest flushed and heaving. I pushed the fat head of my cock into her slowly, stopped, and then sank all the way in on a second stroke. As I plumbed her depths the feeling as my cockhead entered a pool of hot juice inside her was unreal and it was all I could do not to cum straight away. I think she might have though, she gasped, clenched round me and cried out

"Fucking HELL Rob, Rob! Feels so good, so big, so good" she was almost gibbering.

I pushed in and out of her with her legs wide open for a few strokes and then picked her leg up and put it on my shoulder. We both love the depth of penetration this gives and I started to pick up the pace and ram my cock in her hard. This is what she loves, she loves to be pounded, not 'tickled' as she calls it.

I decided to play along with the fantasy and grunted "feel better than *his* cock, does it?"

"Yes, yes" she pleaded "much better, much thicker. Fills me up, it's what I want."

I lifted her other leg on to my other shoulder and put them together, still sawing my prick in and out. The visuals from here are fantastic - with both legs up I looked up at the wobbly seams on her stockings leading into her shoes and heels pointing at the ceiling. A heavenly sight that spurred me on to start pounding her harder. I could feel her juices spraying out on each stroke.

I was getting tired and wanted to make her come by now, so I dropped both legs and angled my cock just so, aiming to mash her G spot. It's my go to, to take her over the edge and it did the trick again. She instantly started moaning and a flush ran over her chest. She was pushing her cunt on to my cock as I pounded away and I knew she wasn't far off. I wanted to come with her this time and reckoned I could get there too. In missionary what sends her over the edge is to be banged very fast even if it's not my favourite, so I picked up the pace, pulling at her hips to drag on to my cock again and again as the head roughly rubbed her G spot.

Again I felt the familiar tightening and knew I nearly had her -- then, from out of nowhere, the hot, wet, open, sucking feeling and she was there. To join her I instantly changed my strokes from faster shallower ones to slower, hugely deep, forceful thrusts, crashing the head of my cock into her cervix as I felt her orgasming pussy start clutching at my cock. I was there, just after her, close enough to count.

Her eyes widened as she felt my cockhead swell, spread and then fire more gushes of cum into her boiling cunt. "I can FEEL you AGAIN!" she cried, "yes, yes, yes, counting the spurts. You've got your cum face!"

I could only manage half a load this time but it still felt phenomenal driving up my cock and into the depths of her womb, adding more cum to the hot pool already in there. I closed my eyes and shuddered through an orgasm almost as good as the first.

This time I collapsed and fell off her sideways. She took a deep breath and looked at me as I lay by her side then looked almost apologetic.

"Sorry" she said "But I've got to take these things off. They're ruined."

I looked. They were. Her stockings were laddered, one clip had gone from the garter, the lacy tops were soaked and stained with a messy brew of cum and pussy juice. She unhooked her ankle straps and kicked off her shoes, unclipped the stockings and rolled/kicked them off her legs. They weren't going to be any use for anything again but honestly? Worth every cent even as a disposable item.

She pulled me to her and kissed me deeply and breathed "Thanks" in my ear.

To be honest we were both shellshocked. It had been a fantastic session, the only bad thing being a nagging doubt we could ever top it. But fuck that for a while, we were basking in the afterglow. We lay there for a few minutes just enjoying each others comedown.

She started to say something and then hesitated, then let her words out in a rush "When you pushed your cock in my pussy and it was still full and I could feel your sperm squirt round it...it was the most intense thing I have ever felt. I came straight away, just a little one but wonderful. I...would like to feel that again sometime. So...maybe we could try someone else. The thought of multiple cocks worshipping me and plunging in to me when I'm already full is...super hot."

She'd had her hand on me throughout this and looked at me amazed "I don't believe this" she said, "you're getting hard AGAIN".

"Well, you keep turning me on. First you give me stockings that you've withheld for years, then you tell me you were pretending I was someone else and it turned you on, now you're telling me you might like to try that out for real. What's a guy to do? Even if he is 50 years old? You're giving me some of my ultimate fantasies here"

She kissed me deeply while keeping her hand on my cock, then rolled my balls around in her hand.

"Hmm, not much left in here" she said, and we both laughed. That was certainly true. 2 loads in an hour had drained me. "Still some life here though" as she moved up to my hardening cock.

I was kinda impressed myself at getting hard again after our athletics. This one wasn't going to win any awards for cutting diamonds though. She kissed me deeply again, said "shush", put her finger on my lips, and swung her leg across and over me before reaching down and putting my half hard cock on her soaking pussy entrance. "Go slow" she breathed, "bit sore", and then sank down on to me.

The heat of her pussy was unbelievable. We kissed and started to fuck. This was nothing like the energetic pounding of the previous hour. It was slow, close lovemaking and I just let her ride me, occasionally drawing her nipple into my mouth if I felt her dropping away, occasionally taking a look down at the contrast between her black garter belt, straps free and flapping, and her gorgeous creamy skin on her hips if I needed spurring on.

It was long, slow, languorous sex and we talked as we fucked. Mainly we established some ground rules when -- if -- we wanted to take things further. Must be someone we don't know, between us only. Preferably single, didn't want to break up a relationship. Must be someone we could trust, pointless unless she could go bareback (my cock twitched at this one). She liked the idea of someone younger, it would make her feel sexier to be so desired. A pretty long list and a pretty tall order, so maybe it would never happen, but so what? At least we had a new mutual fantasy to play with.

We came together, a small gentle climax for both of us, and dozed off into a soft, sated sleep.

I missed my 1pm meeting.

12