All Comments on 'Rob and Pauline'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 3 years ago

Sick nasty story, Bob. I worship Pauline. She a the goddess of Lit! Thanks for posting. Write another, please. Randi.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Good one

Nice to see a pervert run into a devious woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part of me wants to say "that's fucked up". But he knew what he was getting when he married her and that was reinforced during their marriage. So let her take a shower, gargle with some mouthwash and get on with the new vehicles and the vacation. And for the nitpick on this story? Fifth paragraph you needed a "no" to make that sentence make sense. I do like me some Pauline French on a story. Thanks Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not your garden variety slut but a pragmatic one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure I want to like this or hate it! I guess that’s what JPB looks for in his readers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A breezy read despite the need for proof reading. Four stars. Thank you sir.

___Anon8675309

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 3 years ago

Needs editing, disappointing plot. Not erotic. Two stars.

carvohicarvohialmost 3 years ago

Great and silly story. A few typos, but still another great JPB.

Thanks again Bob. You're the best.

carvohi

WandererSoul2019WandererSoul2019almost 3 years ago
Strange

The culprit was in-charge of her department so he can easily planted the fake stealing still is not in a supervisory position ? Don't know covid is getting me or many of the good story tellers here.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Well that was imaginative take on things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

...and two years later (after becoming paranoid and un-trusting), he divorces her. 'Just a blowjob' huh...

ranec1ranec1almost 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good stories from JPB and Imhapless on the same day? That must be a record.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 3 years ago

It’s always a good day when JPB shares a new story. Thanks!

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 3 years ago

Always very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How about a sequel to a shave and a haircut where we see the wife get her comeuppance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad to see a post from you. Please post again soon. When you do, please proof-read it first. This story was full of errors that a close proof-reading should have caught. Also, a longer, more involved story, as many of your past stories have been, would be appreciated. But again, thanks for posting.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Smart business girl, that one! He could always arrange for an accident for Garvey, maybe even a fatal one for a true asshole.

Robby_DRobby_Dalmost 3 years ago

Good story. It's always a joy to see Pauline, a woman shared by many men (and many Literotica authors).

grogers7grogers7almost 3 years ago

Almost a 5

Thanks for your many stories. I think I have read them all, some more than once. I like the straightforward simplicity of your art.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

enjoyable read but all she had to do was record him prior to the blowjob. Just get on your knees, ask the why me, then when he is done stand up and walk out. She is too much of a loose wire for me. The beach scene alone would set me off. Not that she can't do what she wants but she has boundaries that do not aline with me. I don't want a wife that would flash her tits or think a blowjob is acceptable. She needs an STD test now and hopefully stays clean for several months.

I wouldn't keep the truck. Too much of a reminder of my slut wife.

Flymo65Flymo65almost 3 years ago
Smile

When you open a JPB story you never know if you are getting a full length feature, a snapshot or anything in between but you do know that you will be entertained and once again I have reached the end of your story with a smile from ear to ear. Thanks JPB for a bit of sunshine in this gloomy world we currently inhabit.

justwetwojustwetwoalmost 3 years ago

Practicality at its finest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always enjoy seeing a new story from JPB. Character names are familiar to ANY Bob fan but the story is a new twist. Thanks !!! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Waste of time, If you want to make people laugh, at least make it positively funny. This one makes me laugh at the pathetic people in it. Don't look down on humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always fun to read a Bob story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always a good read, however improbable. But the proofreading, Bob, the proofreading...abysmal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nah……..

3***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not the usual JPB. It has quite a few spelling and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Editor or at least spell check.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

She's also being nice to her employer for not adding a couple of zeroes to the right side of $90,000 or so the vehicles cost! Yeah, juries hate cocksuckers who turn their female employees into cocksuckers! Once again, ANOTHER great quality of the late, irrepressible Pauline French!

.

Another excellent, well-written, humorous and imaginative addition to the JPB's extensive body of work!!! Thanks for sharing! Also, for those that don't know it, JPB is available on Amazon!!! (Note: Information purposes only and not intended as an obtuse, sotto voce commercial plug!)

.

5/5!!!!!

ryu77ryu77almost 3 years ago

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Hang on. It’s going to be a wild ride.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

“ I suppose I should have gone ballistic on her for cheating on me, but then was it really cheating?”

Yes, and you’re a weak piece of shit pretending that you’re a man.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Good entertainment but lighter on plot than your usual fare. 4*

King_WillieKing_Williealmost 3 years ago

Nice flash story.

"You sucked another man's cock?"

I swear when I read that, I heard Dante from Clerks going: "37. My girl's sucked 37 dicks."

JohnD46JohnD46almost 3 years ago

That was a hoot. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think Garvey should have had to pay more as Pauline originally wanted. But I am happy to see a story involving her where she is basically good and ends up with a happy ending. I've read many of JPB's stories and I haven't seen one that allowed Pauline lasting happiness before. So thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PRAGMATIC!!!!!!! LOVE. Slap hapy papy #9

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Just Plain Blowjob. Was alright, could have been a lot funnier though. The setup felt like it was going through the motions, and the punchline had already been delivered at the beginning, so it tapered off pretty hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That girl is a ceeper 🥰

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Pauline is definitely the smart one in this marriage .

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I thought you gave up the cuck tales. Does he get a free blowjob? I'm dissappointed BoB?

I'm dissappointed.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 3 years ago

Liked it, just wasn't enough of it.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 3 years ago

Liked it, just wasn't enough of it.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 3 years ago

The wife is shaky on limits. It won't be long before she goes too far. I would be getting ready for the divorce.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 3 years ago

It's always a joy to see a new story from JPB.

But a story shouldn't leave more questions

than it answers.

Here are a few that come to mind:

Did she really have to blow him?

If it wasn't cheating, what was it then?

What if she felt a blowjob wasn't enough?

Would she have fucked him?

Will he keep the truck?

Even to it comes from her cheating?

And my favorite, from him to her:

Do you expect me to kiss your mouth, knowing where it's been?

She probably does and he probably will.

I wouldn't.

3 out of 5 from me.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Her hubby is an idiot. She could have easily gotten him to say that shit BEFORE she sucked his cock.

Good try at obscuring a cuck tale though. It failed spectacularly but a good effort nonetheless.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

And Pauline should give hubby a blowjob driving back to the lot….. lotsa blowjobs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

YAWN, never read anythig by this author before, glad I haven't. No wonder the so called tribute to him recently was so fuckin BORING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ahhhhhh . . . ., Just Plain Bob. So many monikers: All women are whores, Cheating is undiscoverable until you trip over the condoms, and of course, The End Justifies The Means. You can't fault Bob for getting all hung up on ethics and principles and virtue.

Another decent story from the person who cranks out stories like McDonald's cranks out hamburgers. Hey, they sell plenty of burgers, so the must be OK. Or maybe they're just convenient, quick, and relatively cheap, just like this story.

Thanks for the effort.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

I get Pauline and I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not. 5* of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this story may be a bigger hit with long-time JPB fans than it is with newbies. You need a sense of the long convoluted history of Rob and Pauline to truly appreciate the humor.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 3 years ago

LMAO!!!!

I just hope he know he needs to draw a line in the sand.

Or else….

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Well I could only give 3 because it was humor and satire but I upgraded to a 4 because I never would have seen it if it posted in that section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic story from a capable author. One star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PJB has always had a smooth delivery without distractions like poor spelling, abrupt dialog, run on sentences, etc.

Regardless of the topic and whether readers liked the story or not I find it easy for me to empathize with his characters and easy to suspend my disbelief. Thanks for sharing Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally, Pauline comes out on top!!! A nice feel good LW story. Just for fun. "shave" is not a contraction for sHould Have" What?? I'm an Anon so it's a given that I have to find fault with something, no matter how small, petty, stupid, and ridiculous it makes me look. Really enjoy your writing. Thanks for the hours of entertainment

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 3 years ago

Entertaining. A bit of fluff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kind of a funny story where everybody wins, except Robert. Glad he could let her decision go. Enjoy the truck!!..lol..

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyalmost 3 years ago

Always a nice day to see that a new jpb story has been posted. A true master of the genre!

terraknorterraknoralmost 3 years ago

There's a part of me that would object to the BJ, then, there's another part of me that likes how she turned lemons in to lemonade. She was coerced into the BJ and flipped it so that the bastard got fired.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Based on the circumstances she really didn't have too many choices, however I would of thought she would have told her husband the moment Garvey started the blackmail so he would have know ahead of time what was going to happen and been onboard with the whole thing. Story was well written. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If readers here haven't been paying attention, another author kidnapped JPB's character and tried to kill her off. But now we know the truth -- She Lives! Pauline French can't be killed, she's simply a force of nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Call it what you want She Still Cheated on her husband . I would not have put 1 mile on that Truck . To Me it would always be a Whores truck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual, JPB delivers a light, fun tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
unnecessary BJ

It's not like she can speak with a dick in her mouth.

All she would have to do is ask the questions beforehand, and then leave. There are many ways to get away with that, especially with an arrogant sob like Garvey.

Seems more like it was JPB's fetishes that showed itself.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Not JPB's Best

...but still a fun read. The easy dismissal of "just a blow job" came off a bit weak. JPB usually runs his prose through another level of proof reading - this one is merely much better than modern Lit average quality. Much of the story comes out in a harsh staccato.

BTW, I found it humorous and fun.

Keep 'em comin'.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

A VERY funny story. MC is in for a roller coaster ride for life.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 2 years ago

What a fucked world we live in

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

Some people just have a knack for how to get ahead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, great Pauline, great boss, great & wonderful chuckle throughout. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit

MarrttyMarrttyover 1 year ago

So his wife is a hoe

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 year ago

When she tells it like that, i wouldn't be mad either, hahaha🤭🤭🤭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd enjoy my new truck with a brand new wife once I dumped the slut.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Ha! Loved how they both handled it

ReadyOneReadyOne9 months ago

This is the Pauline I know and respect.

Always rolling with the situation and working things out for the good of those she near her.

They had each other's backs.

kalash777kalash7778 months ago

I don't know what to think after reading all these comments. The author clearly wanted to show her as a strong-willed, interesting and likable character but I still don't like her: too wild (or just plain crazy?) and totally unpredictable.

ReadyOneReadyOne6 months ago

Pauline unpredictable? To someone, maybe. But to me, she thinks outside the box but is totally rational. I'd love to have her behind me watching my back, beside me journeying together, and in front of me making life more interesting!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief17 days ago

Considering it was a BJ under duress and it also got the turd's confession, I'm thinking she did the what she had to do. Would I mind if my wife was forced to give a BJ under those circumstances, hell yes. Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Interesting lady, good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 hours ago

A blowjob is not that big a deal.

The real question is did she swallow or spit?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...