All Comments on 'Rob, Harry, Suellen and Mellissa'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
movermoveralmost 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Shoulda seen it coming, but a great story. Had me worried for a bit but I really liked it. O'Henry is smiling.

mike2710mike2710almost 14 years ago
Great story twist

Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
Pathetic. This explains why JPB the author has been cheated on by so many woman...

do raped women REALLY have 4 earth shattering orgasms while being raped ?

Before they married but getting very serious Suellen goes back and sees her old boyfriend jake. They fuck ...a LOT not just once.... she gets an STD ... so what does Rob do?

Rob marries suellen? ..................are you fucking kidding me?

There are so many warning flags so many unexplained behaviors by suellen BEFORE they were married -- but when they were suppose to be hot and heavy for each other -- thats it destroy's Rob as a character.

But with JPB stories it is never about reality or rational men. It is about idiots losers and turds like JPB.

why does she never call rob while in TX for 3 weeks?

what the fuck is mild case of gonorrhea?

WHY would ANYONE with a brain accept her "story" at face value about what went on in TX--I only fucked him one time!!!! -- Given that suellen now has a STD and never called for 3 weeks???

then Rob marries her ????

THEN several years later the cunt whore ex wife shows up and says harry raped her 6 months BEFORE rob caught them ... and it lead to sex far greater than any sex she has ever had with Rob..

so what does Rob do? marries her a 2nd time!!!

Gee I wonder if suellen will stay faithful????

HamsterHamsteralmost 14 years ago
Birds of a Feather

I guess that this proves that it takes one piece of shit to know another one. No wonder the two assholes were best buddys. If Mellissa can't see that she is getting the same kind of damaged goods as she had before, she deserves what she will eventually get.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
What a SOB

I somewhat agree with Harry about there being a lot of warning flags about getting married to Suellen. But it seems like their life after the TX incidents was pretty good together. The excuse for the TX sex was absolute bullshit. Women saying they have to give an ex lover goodbye sex because he was a nice guy tells you that her reasoning ability is fucked up. That becomes apparent after the rape by Harry. She gets into it. I don't have a problem with the physical reaction. If she's a sexually responsive woman she could get into the physicality of the sex so I give the author a pass on that. The plot to get even with Harry by seducing Melissa is fairly vanilla but is spiced up by Melissa wanting to hook up with him. Cute. I have a problem with the end piece with Suellen. It makes no sense for her to tell her story. There is no redemption for her in it. OK, it started as a rape but quickly evolved into a willing, torrid affair with his best friend; a double betrayal. There is no upside to her telling him this. It's not like he was still friends with Harry so she could drive a wedge between them. Suellen had no real innocence in the affair. She was an eager and willing participant. So their was no reason to approach him and tell him the story. Given that, he was a real cruel SOB to drag her to the alter and leave her there. It also seemed like a major departure from his character. He was a fairly decent strong guy and a sympathetic character. Then JPB throws him in the trash. It really is a crap twist. And as for Melissa, would you want to hook up with someone who you knew could be so maliciously vindictive as Rob was? I'd always be worried that I would do something accidentally wrong and end up like Suellen. It would be like being married to a rattlesnake, you never would know when you might get bit. No thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
In the words of Gomer Pyle, Surprise, surprise

Now that's what I call a surprise ending.

I had to laugh at the ending because I thought that he was really going to take her back

Way to go Bob, another great story !!!!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
SOB??

I think the "SOB's are Harry & Suellen.

she claims "rape" contines the relationship and ask's Harry c'mon

You want to do me in my Bed.

Bravo Rob.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 14 years ago
I liked the twist at the end.

Much appreciated.

ryu77ryu77almost 14 years ago
Hahahashahahahaha!

You caught me off guard with that ending...lol

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
Good Read?

But still a piece of crap!!!!! At least you keep your record stright. Keep writing every site has to have someone like you.

teh568teh568almost 14 years ago
Rob is a Total Shit

I liked this story until the very end. There is such a thing as going too far for revenge. Yes, she did cheat on him, but that was several years before. For him to continue looking for revenge, shows a weakness in his character that goes beyond what Suellen and Harry did. I see no problem with him getting with Mellisa because Harry was cheating on her. This opens the door for him to enter when he likes. Going after Suellen that late in the game...well lets just leave it that he was just as bad as Harry and Suellen.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 14 years ago
Wow

I feel sorry for Rob. His blind devotion to his friend ended up turning him into a real asshole because of the way he was burned. That was a very sharp twist in the end. Once again, a quality JPB story!

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023almost 14 years ago
Well written--as usual.

But...I agree with teh586. The very last lines did not seem to fit with what preceded it. It seemed as though JPB felt a need to "Fry the Bitch" even though the rest of the story mitigated against it. And why would Mellissa agree to run off with Rob after he had spent the previous weeks making nice with his ex rather than being with her. Doesn't work for me--and virtually all of JPB's writing seems to work well and flow nicely from start to finish.

The Cobbler

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave this BS 1*.

JPB is much like so many men that believe women love being raped. You would think, will all the evidence to the contrary and not one example in the history of the world where a woman enjoyed being raped, most men would know better but obviously that doesn't include JPB.

Any man so vindictive to do to a woman what Robert did at the wedding would be scorned by everyone. People would scorn him about as much as they scorn pedifiles. He would lose his job because people would refuse to business with him and he would no friends.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
Man, you're on a roll with these Rob stories!

Certainly not a great story but definitely a good one. Some people might think the ending was a little cold hearted but revenge isn't suppose to be kind and sweet.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
DW being an idiot again

Sometimes the body just reacts even if on a mental level she didn't want it the body would likely become aroused many men can't tell the difference between moans of pleasure and moans of pain, however her sudden change to "fuck me harder" suggests she mentally began to enjoy and yes DW there really are submissive women out there that enjoy rape role playing and so on or the may develop the interest in rape role play after having been raped.(one long run on sentence I think that was so fuck me) I do agree that the event at the altar was harsh and caused me to hiss a little but I seriously doubt that would have any effect on his business life more likely her family and friends are just gonna be extremely pissed at him. As always stay frosty and great writing JPB.

cueball961cueball961over 11 years ago
Problems, Problems!

As usual, I read another JPB story where the lead male character seems to be a complete numbskull. The whole Texas and STD incident told Rob everything he needed to know about his intended, not to mention the lesser beach incident where she was enjoying being mauled publicly by another man right in front of him and then had the gall to be pissed when he objected. These two things alone should have let Rob know he was sailing into rough waters expecting a monogamous relationship with this woman.

Let us next examine the "rape" and the ensuing affair. Utter bullshit! I cringe every time I read some chowderhead claim that sometimes a woman's body just can't help but respond during a rape. Rape devastates a woman both physically and psychologically. Rape is not about sex. It is an act of violence that can take a woman years to recover from, if indeed she ever does. She certainly would not take up a hot affair with her rapist and enthusiastically invite him into her marital bed.

Now for the next part of the story where things get a bit unrealistic. Okay, we get the part about Harry being an ass of the first order who can't keep it in his trousers. The revenge affair between Ben and Mellissa also works out okay, and was actually pretty hot. But here is where the story goes off the rails.

Here's hot, sexy Mellissa sitting home watching the television and reading novels while Rob is banging the absolute Hell out of his whore ex-wife. We are led to believe that Rob has forgiven all,but JPB gives us the great plot twist of Rob basically spitting in Suellen's face at the altar and he and Mellissa ride off into the sunset happily. This is all entertaining, and no doubt pleased the "torch the bitch" crowd, but it's just not realistic. What normal sane woman is going to set around for six months and let the man she loves bang another woman? Guess what boys and girls, it ain't happening! Again, we have to allow somewhat for the exigencies of fiction, and I have certainly pushed the envelope of reality in my few feeble efforts, but this one was way past the line.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
wtf

Man, you dont have a middle ground, you either create cuckolds or assholes, i read on SOL why you started writing like this and it is kind of pity, it seems that it is true that for your whole life you have been surrounded by cuckolds and assholes. anyways, it is also a pity that you have such a talent in writing and such views of human relations like the ones we see in your stories. but what can i say, your good writing keeps me coming back, so thanks for sharing...I guess.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Just Another Depraved Five Star Tour Through the Valley of Ambiguity with JPB !

I freely confess to loving every Just Plain Bob reminiscing back to childhood days of innocence & dreams. Then he morphs seamlessly to maturity and betrayal. It's the contrast that gets me. It's like hot tubbing naked outside in winter, getting out of the water, rolling in a snowbank. If first doesn't get you, the next one will.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
just nuts

if you got the money to spend then this was perfect revenge.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Cruel and heartless

and I love it.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A LONG TIME COMING

but its a I got you...HaHa HeHe,,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
now that's revenge

he kicked ass and took names and dumped the whore on the alter. 5*'s

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
OH YEAH

You almost lost me when the wedding happened but the end was so perfect it was like a fairy tale. Revenge doesn't get any better than this. Fucking whore got what she deserved.

1,800,767, 675 stars

terrydavidterrydavidover 11 years ago
One of JPB's rare non-wimp stories..

Amen - omg, she deserved it so well. Bravo to the wimp who found some gonads.

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
I'm sorry

but the ending makes Rob a bigger asshole than Harry. Suellen cheated and was divorced. To lead her down the garden path and publicly humiliate her three years after the divorce doesn't say much for his character. Melissa should have dumped him on the spot and let Rob ride into the sunset on his own.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Dubby

It's obvious you've never felt the pain of being betrayed. Hopefully you never will. However for those of us so blessed it is a comfort when a cheating spouse gets the full revenge and retribution deserved.

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
Well...that was an...interesting ending

Seems like a lot of trouble and very expensive way to get revenge on her.

Granted, something like that leaves scars and she will probably move very soon.

But by becoming such an ass, he lost his moral authority.

Not sure if that was his plan but she will probably be more than happy to move on now. Leaving things where they lie was a much better revenge.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
awsome revenge

How is Rob an asshole, she cheated for months and then tried that it was only sex crap. So he sold her on marriage and walked out on her ass. Well done!

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Now THAT is how you open up a BIG CAN OF WHOOP ASS on someone. Although he must have still been carrying a huge amount of rage around to go to the extent of paying for the entire wedding and reception, just to embarrass her. If I'm Melissa, I think twice about being with him. Too much residual rage and anger.

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

You know far and away one of the best endings to a story of this nature I've ever read, I have to admit I did a massive LOL at the last few paragraphs. Typical jpb story where the chicks just generally a whore, but one of the few hit the bitch and ride off into the sunset ones.

Not truly a great story, but a fan-fuckin-tastic ending. 5/5 for that alone.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Now he should look Harry up and beat the shit out of him again!

Now that he knows that Harry raped his wife to start all that shit!

LostOneThereLostOneThereabout 10 years ago
And Melissa wants a man that could do this to another person?

Rob has some serious anger issues. That's not an appropriate level of revenge. I cannot see Rob spending $25,000 in order to become engaged, plan a wedding, and then execute the wedding just to walk away at the alter. WTF!!! Dating her and leaving her in misery and marrying Melissa would have accomplished far more damage to her psyche than the route he took. Everyone at the wedding now sees Rob as the ultimate ass. He just stole his ex-buddy's crown. But perhaps that was the plan... just show the world that he is the better asshole???? Stupid ending Bob

Bish08Bish08almost 10 years ago
Goos story

But I thought the ending was far too cold and a bit out of left field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad Ending

Walk out on her when Melissa is free - Sure, BUT a wedding...No, not a good ending!

You write some horrible endings Bob but this one doesn't respect your story at all!

OnethirdOnethirdover 9 years ago
Cruel

Sorry, I enjoy 95% of JPB stories, but I can't abide unnecessary cruelty. The guy was a monster to do that at the alter so my sympathy went to 0%. I don't care if the BTB crowd likes sticking it to the woman, so maybe I balance that out a little.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
great story but

that is one hard core bastard. i wonder if he could wait a year then do it again? kinda like a charlie brown thing. i would like to see how many times his ex would fall for it?

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
ending

although many didn't like it, I thought this was one of your better endings

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Now THAT was cold!

And just plain mean. It had been a long time. He held onto the hate for that long? I'm thinking he's a real sick person to be that angry, that long.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Torn

I am torn between thinking Rob is an absolute asshole to do what he did and that Suellen deserved it and had it coming. I agree with the commenter that said he should have dated her until Mellisa became available and then just dumped her. Although, when I think about it and am honest about it, I could and would inflict this kind of pain on the woman who willingly did this to me and I really could care less what anyone thought of me for doing it. LOL

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 9 years ago
In the immortal words of Michael Kelso "BURN!!!"

Haha, dude the ending was just so BRUTAL. I loved it, granted it may have been a bit cruel but you gotta remember she had been boinking his best friend for a long time without telling him what was happening. Plus she was stupid enough to walk back up to him and try to start stuff up again. Harry was a jerk but at least he was wise enough to keep his distance... till that last part. Anyway I just loved this story, everybody gets what they deserve.

Also even if he stayed with her, based on her actions she'd just cheat again.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Whoooooaaaaa.

Nice one. 👍

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Great ending!

It's a good thing he had the money to pull that off. I was afraid he had picked the wrong woman.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Bull Shit!

As much as she might have liked being "taken", if she REALLY loved Rob she could have planted a hidden recorder and taped Harry bragging again, then Rob would have HAD to believe her.

Having said that, if was lying and really didn't forgive her, he should have told her what I said in the first paragraph and walked away from her, doing what he did was excessively cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bad!

Really, really bad. Both he and Suellen are selfish assholes to a certain extent, but what he did was an awful thing. Do you really think that anyone at the wedding, including other friends would have anything further to do with him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whoa! That was the most cold blooded ending EVER!

I mean really? He went through all that just to extract some revenge? Pretty expensive revenge. You didn't spell it out, but when they got divorced she got half of the money in their accounts and 1/2 the sale price of the house. Costly divorce. And what was Melissa doing while he was fucking Suellen left and right? Sitting home knitting? Why wouldn't she be absolutely disgusted with his behavior? If he could do that to Suellen and Harry what might he do to her? That HAD to cross her mind. He beat up Harry, hit Suellen, divorced her, fucked Melissa to screw with Harry, beat up Harry again, and then fucked Suellen many, many times just so he could dump her at the altar? Talk about a man with anger issues. I can't see Melissa or any other woman touching him with a ten foot pole. I will say this - That was a GIANT can of Whoop Ass he opened on Suellen. I wonder if it really did make him feel better or if he realized that he had become a small, petty man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pedantic, I know

but the SAS motto is ` Who dares wins ` , there is no ` He ` .. Just for info....

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
What an Asshole

I cannot believe that Melissa, or anyone else for that matter, would have anything to do with him after that cruel and over-the-top stunt. His parents turned over in their graves.

Bob, you are one of the best at generating negative emotions.

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
WOW!

This author is one fine wordsmith BUT I had quit reading your stories because I did not like how you treated the male of the species...who is so in love or thinks he can't do any better so he puts up with whatever the female dishes out. But this story is so out of character that I had to go back and check who wrote this. This guy did everything correctly up to the very end. I'm sorry but his ex-wife's explanation about the rape and the long affair ...with her rapist... is complete Bullshit. And the trash talking about hubby just made the sex (with her supposedly rapist) so much better???

The ending was a bit over the top and really not necessary after all the time that has passed. There were better revenge tactics that could have been used. (And I lean toward the BTB side)

I have said it before that this may have been his own fault. When she went home for the summer and didn't want him visiting and then came back with gonorrhea...That should have been the end of it. A girl that will cheat in school, or while dating, or while engaged is nothing more than a cheater and will find an excuse to cheat again.

Thank you for a very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Now THAT was cold - blooded!

I mean OUCH! Didn't see that reaction coming. But while he was banging Suellen like a cheap slut, what was Mellissa doing? Playing the Nun? And she couldn't have been very happy that Rob was banging Suellen at all. Not a very nice group of people.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ouch!

A bit much but great read!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 7 years ago
This was one of the harshest revenges (short of murder or giving her AIDS).

A hell of a story, I liked it except he should have beaten Harry more.

avidfaavidfaalmost 6 years ago
Too mean for me

The last 2 paragraphs made me feel bad. Oddly enough, I don't read these stories to feel bad in the end.

IkarisIkarisabout 5 years ago

Decent story...until the last two paragraphs. Could have either not done the whole Suellen/marriage/drop thing or just ended it with him and Mellissa walking off.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
Two wrongs don't make a right

What an asshole. 'Nuff said. 1* rating.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Excellent ending!

Completely unexpected... thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Penance

Her penance was the divorce. He turned out to be the dumb idiot in the end She should have not tried to explain her self and not talked to him. He was as bad as his so called friend, just in different ways.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great JPB story

The only thing that I would change, is that he should have kicked Harry's ass a couple more times. Suellen had already cheated twice that he knew of and probably other times he wasn't aware of. Perfect ending.

jalbertjalbertabout 4 years ago
fucked up ending

the ending clearly wrong on so many levels why bring the ex back at all was it just to add a few more pages

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
I liked

I liked the ending. I can just picture the look on her face as.He walked out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bad ending

Sorry, but Rob has no sympathy from my side. After all this time to make this move with a faked marriage is undoly. I'm a fan of happy endings and would realy like to get them both together again but would have accepted if he couldn't live with her because of the affair. But this ending would only be fair, if she had a continous affair all these years with Harry but that was never indicated.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 4 years ago
Robert is just a vengeful prick

No need to humiliate Suellen at the Church. She was already a beaten woman, well aware of what she lost with her unfaithfulness. She approached him to help him get closure. The real prick was his so called "best friend". We may love our good friends, but we're not blind to their traits and deficiencies as humans. I can't believe Robert didn't know he was a snake, and he was the one to bring him home all the time despite his wife's dislike for him. What a sanctimonious prick! She was raped the first time, and obviously didn't trust the husband judgment to come clean with him and let him know of the rape. Later, apparently, she liked the hard, cheating sex with Harry. That part is inexcusable, and ended her marriage. I believe the rape at the hand of the man her husband brought into their home, made her to cheat in the husband as a way of getting back at him by fucking his so called "best friend". At the end she approached him because she felt he deserved to know how it started. At the end she may have lost and got humiliated, but she came as the better person. Robert is a cheater himself, who left the Church with another cheater. I guess that's a good ground to built a future relationship. Two wrongs make a right!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
re: Robert is just a vengeful prick

let me see if I get your statement right? You do realized she cheated twice. He was stupid to take her back the first time. And you call him a vengeful prick, hell what is she a saintly whore. Another fucked up comment. It sound almost cuckold style......Almost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good story ruined by the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The ending

Is just a cheap device to create a twist. I get it , it's fiction. It doesn't have to be believable , that the man would fund and plan an entire wedding , just to shove it in her face. A continued separation would have been boring but believable. The wedding would have been hard for some to swallow , but again reasonable to the extent that she was raped in the beginning. But the fact that this is just a story made the ending an interesting twist. I just think , like the shaggy dog joke, the longer you embellish it , the better the twist.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Story

I just love a good dumbass and slut story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Why does it seem like the wives always cheat with the guys they supposedly can't stand?

He gave Harry a beat down for fucking his wife, if he now fucks Harry's wife, HE'S the one due for a beat down!

Why does he need to "get back at Harry?" Was the beating enough?

Why does she have to wait until after the divorce? She already told Harry she was cheating with Rob, what's a few more times?

Between no fault divorce, and the fact that Harry had already been cheating with two other women, what does her cheating matter?

"I needed to let you know that it wasn't because I didn't love you anymore." - That's supposed to make him feel better? How much could she love him if she could cheat on him with best friend whom she hates?

Telling Rob that Harry gave her "orgasms like you wouldn't believe" couldn't help.

It was a "kick" fucking him? Nice!

I don't think she deserved the humiliation. Just say, "I'm sorry, but you should have told me," and walk away.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

What garbage. Using rape as a starting point for an affair seems to be a recurring theme here. Not to mention, the rapist gets off pretty much unscathed, since his own marriage tanking is thanks to his cheating later. And the ending was some sanctimonious bullshit. So weird how you can occasionally get plausible well-structured stories from the author, and then get this as well.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Loved it again

When Bob gets it right, he does it right and this is a good one.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

JPB likes turnaround but he has a bit of a problem explaining them. How did "Melissa" got to be at wedding, what is the newest reason to pile up on Suellen etc. This could have been done but it wasn't.

Also having Harry as a friend for 20 years and not noticing anything is another things that JPB fail to explain. This is why his stories are full of absurdities when things happens with no reason, just for the sake of looking "cool."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ok, so, Im abit puzzled by this story, jpb has an MC? who is decisive and vengeful( a rarety usually). Got 2 good beatdowns on his life long horndog friend, divorced cheating wife, he should be feeling ok. Now i approve of the seduction of horndogs wife and am glad he ended up w/ her but I think that the carrying over of a grudge vs x wife up to the point of faking a wedding to embarrass her is over the top. That being said, Im not sure I totally buy into the x wifes reasoning for the affair(so maybe thats the reason fo the embarrassing fake wedding?) Rape can result in orgasm but its not common, deciding to allow a rapist multiple opportunities to rape ravish take w/o payback is stupid and wrong, but deciding to take the "great sex" instead of telling hubby and letting the situation b/w MC and horndog develop was the worse thing she did. Deciding to accept the great"unwanted" sex(?)vs trusting hubby to back her was a passive aggressive way to handle her resentment at not having her wishes about horndog acknowledged made divorce the only acceptable treatment of her.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
How

How come Suellen didn't get half the arseholes wealth when they divorced?.Also Hal cannot give him his job,he can only recommend him.Hal's employers would make the decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ouch, didn't expect that ending.

imhaplessimhaplessover 2 years ago

You are one sick dude -- so I gave this story a 5; nice ending!

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Nasty

He is one nasty piece of work.It was well over the top to dump her at the wedding,he could just have strung her along for a few months.Also Melissa can't be much of a catch if she condones it,but then again she also is a cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending totally ruined the story

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

Congratulations. You wrote a story without even a single likable character.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

He hada right to b angry but his revenge went wa too far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

holy shit , i was sure you were gonna do your normal cuck faggot ending you surprised me .

super rare for a just plain cuck story to get more than one star from me , but this one gets five stars .

revenge didnt go far enough , but meh . i can live with it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow Surprise ending Great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another awful minus 5 star effort….oh well…have to wade through a lot of trash to get to the good JPB stories…sigh.

Just_WordsJust_Words9 months ago

I said the author wrote a story without a single likeable character. I forgot to say I gave it 5*****! Great ending.

miket0422miket04229 months ago

That ending was fucked up.

Embarrassing her, sure I get it. Embarrassing her family that was over the line.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely brutal ending and he and Melissa are probably well suited as a couple.

whateverittakeswhateverittakes5 months ago

Payback is a m***** f*****. And you switched tenses quite frequently.

wit

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He was an ass for leaving her at the alter, that was not revenge it was just mean, she had not had sex for how long after she lost him? If she was a cheater she would have been giving it up all over the place and she wasn't she was happy she got him back and probably would have been a good wife, I think he was and immature ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9070 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories