ROB Inc. Ch. 06

Story Info
John gives his whores to a client for his entertainment.
7.1k words
4.54
16.4k
12

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John laid the phone on its cradle in his office and sat back. After thinking for a few moments, "Maggie! Get in here!" Maggie walked into John's office wearing his favorite outfit, a white form fitting blouse that accentuated her incredible assets and a black pencil skirt that went down to her knees. John loved the way she bounced in that blouse. "Gather the girls and have them here in an hour. Barron Aimee will be in town with his son tomorrow. He's also bringing his CFO." Maggie snorted softly expressing her disgust at the thought of Aimee.

John looked up knowing how much his whores hated Aimee. He was a loathsome, short, fat little man that even John thought was repulsive. But he represented a potential forty million dollar contract. "Everyone is on the table while he's here." John said watching Maggie's reaction. She shuddered at the thought of being fucked by that little fat man. She knew "on the table" meant that literally. Each would take their turn, possibly multiple times, on the table in the conference room being fucked or used however it was demanded of her. The last time they were all "on the table," they started out in the conference room and ended up in the clients hotel suite. It had only been the four of them, Tina, Cindy, Fran and Maggie then. Each went home the next day almost unable to walk.

"Would you like to be off the table while they're here? Before you answer, you should know that I plan on paying each of you who gets fucked by him $5,000. For what It's worth, I can't stand the guy either.. He makes my skin crawl. And I'm not the one going to be fucked by him." John laughed at his own remark. "Or maybe I am."

Maggie replied sarcastically. "Keep the money. He's not worth any amount of money!"

"OK! Go round up the ladies. Consider yourself off the table! But keep it to yourself."

Maggie turned to leave. "Oh don't worry! I won't say a word. I don't want the others hating me because you're giving me special treatment. Although, they'll probably figure it out."

Maggie walked back in John's office an hour later with the other five ladies in tow,. They lined up across the front of his desk facing him as he sat there. Tom was sitting off to the side enjoying the show. John looked up and smiled. He looked over at Tom. "Never has so much tit flesh been assembled in this room at the same time."

He looked back at his line of whores. "Alright ladies! We're having guests arriving tomorrow, and you're all on the table while they're here." Fran and Cindy moaned softly. Maggie wanted to say something, but then thought better of it. She didn't even want to take the appearance of challenging John. Even though that's not what she would have been doing. "Our guests will be Barron Aimee, his CFO and Barron's son. I'm trying to sign Barron to a very lucrative contract for the company. That plus the fact that his son just turned 18. The reason Barron is bringing him is so he can experience the joys of fucking an American slut with big tits. So one or several of you may be served up as a birthday present to him. So I expect you all to perform at your very best." He scanned their faces to their reaction to the news of who was coming. "I know how much you ladies loathe that fat slob. I can't stand him either. But he's worth about 40 million to this company right now. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to give you each a nice cash bonus of $5,000. I might even go higher. Serve me well and I'll reward you well." John looked at the information he had on Aimee's arrival. "They fly into tomorrow around noon. You ladies don't have to be in till tomorrow at 3:00. But come dressed for the evening and prepared to spend the night if necessary. Now all of you get out of here except for Angela and Julie! You can all go home at noon today!"

The ladies began filing out in silence, each dreading the next days expectations of them. Angela and Julie stood motionless fearing what was coming. "Has Maggie explained to you what being "on the table" means?" Both ladies shook their head. "OK! Good! From what Barron has told me, he's looking for a slut just like you for his son!" He said looking at Angela. Angela wanted to collapse on the floor sobbing out of fear of what that meant. "Apparently his son has a liking for older sluts with big tits. That's you all the way. But I may pair you up with Tina for taking care of junior. Barron said he wants to buy one of my whores to take back to Malaysia with him for his son. I was thinking one of you would be the perfect candidates for what he wants. You would be perfect for his son." He said looking at Angela. "And you would be perfect for Barron." He said to Julie. "Barron likes his sluts younger."

Julie burst into tears and collapsed on the floor on her knees. John sat there and let her cry for a minute or so letting the anxiety of her plight grip her before he spoke. "But I'm not going to let that happen!" Julie looked up with tears streaming down her face. For the first time a glimmer of hope could be seen in her eyes. John was dangling that carrot in front of her. She knelt there slowly regaining her composure as her sobs subsided. John looked at Angela again. "Tom's already gone to bat for you! For the time being you still belong to me. But when I'm done using your sorry cunt I'll sell you to Tom." He returned his attention to Julie. "As for you, I've got plans for you. You'll be visiting Dr. Steiner next week for a little enhancement."

Tom chuckled as he sat on the couch.

"What kind of enhancement?" Julie asked still trying to recover from her sobbing.

"He's going to make those fun-bags of your bigger." John said smiling.

"What?!" Julie shot up from the floor. "What do you mean? You can't do that to me!" Her protests sounded feeble as she tried to exert herself. Then she realized how she'd reacted after just being told she wasn't going to be sold. She lowered her head. "I'm sorry sir!"

John sat there stoically and let her finish. He wasn't going to let her reaction dictate his reaction. When she was finished he calmly stood up and walked around his desk till he was directly in front of her. He considered smacking her. But then he didn't want to leave any bruises for the next day. He took her chin in his hand and held her face up looking at him. "You stupid slut!" He said calmly. "It still hasn't sunk into that stupid brain of yours!" He stared down at her. She began to tremble. "Strip naked now!" He commanded her with the same calm voice.

Julie reached behind her with trembling hands to unzip her dress. She let it slip off her shoulders and down her body till it puddled around her feet. She then unsnapped her bra and let if fall. She slipped off her heels and slid her hose and panties down her legs. She stood before John naked and shaking.

"Put your heels back on! A slut should always be in heels when she's performing." Julie slipped them back on and stood there. John reached out with both hands and cupped the underside of her tits, lifting them. "You see these tits! These are my tits! I own you slut! You're my whore and these are my tits! I'll do whatever I damn well please with them and with you." He took both nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and began to squeeze them. Julie's mouth slowly opened into an 0 with no sound coming out as the pain shot through her body. She finally let out a scream as the pain intensified. "PLEASEEEE!! NO MORE!" She begged.

John released her tits and let them flop. "I was thinking about a size D for you. Or maybe even a DD. But because of your insolence I think I'll have the doc make you an E! How's that sound you stupid slut? We'll give you some tits as big as your fucking mentor here." Julie began to sob again. John wasn't finished taunting her. "But we'll wait till next week after our visitors have left. You'll be out of commission for several weeks after Steiner gets done with you." John laughed. "But then maybe not. Maybe I'll do with you what I did with Cindy. I'll just have you come in and suck cock for a few weeks while you're on the mend. You don't need tits for that."

John then stepped in front of Angela. "Apparently Tom sees something in you he wants." He grinned as he caressed her tits. "And I don't think it's these. Although they are definitely a nice bonus." John walked back around his desk and sat down. He motioned for Angela. She walked around his desk and dropped to her knees between his spread legs knowing that was what was expected of her. John's manipulation of her and his control of her over the last week had already altered the way she thought. A week ago she would have resisted with every fiber of her being the act of dropping on her knees between a man's legs to pleasure him. Now she felt almost a sense of gratitude to John for changing his mind about selling her to Aimee. She didn't want to do anything to make him reconsider his decision.

"Lose the blouse and bra! Those tits were meant to be on display!" John watched with satisfaction as she took off her blouse and then her bra. For the first time he saw what Tom was seeing in her. There was no doubt she was a headstrong bitch that needed to be broken and tamed. But there was a sensuality about her that just made him want to possess her all the more. He leaned forward and cupped both her tits. "These are fucking cow tits! For some reason, I never get tired of a nice pair of tits." John mauled them for several minutes enjoying their size and softness. He finally sat back. "OK! You know what to do!"

Angela began to unbuckle his pants as John watched. He still harbored great contempt for her even though it had been tempered some over the last week. "Just think! Two weeks ago you were the high and mighty Angela Strewbe. Treating everyone like they were shit to be wiped off your shoes. Now you're just a cock sucking whore that I own. From an arrogant bitch to a worthless slut. And all in the span of two weeks." His words stung more than she would ever admit. She had been degraded more than she ever thought possible. What she was forced to do physically and sexually didn't hurt nearly as bad as those verbal reminders of what she had become. And she knew it was by her own stupid choices that she was here, kneeling before her tormentor and owner, preparing to gratify him in a way she would have never chosen on her own.

Angela held back the sobs as she tried to pull his pants down for greater ease of access. John stopped her. "Just pull it out and suck on it you stupid whore. I've got too much work to do for anything else today." She pulled the front of his shorts down and his semi-hard cock out. Her hand gently stroked the length of it as it grew harder. John looked over at Tom. "I'm beginning to see what you see in this whore! She could be a real prize someday!"

"That's the plan!" Tom's reply came as Julie freed his cock from confinement. She looked up at him just before lowering her head. Tom stroked her head as her mouth engulfed his pole. "Anything special you want done while Aimee is here?" Tom asked as if it was the most natural thing in the world to be talking business while having his cock sucked on.

John held a fistful of Angela's hair as he used her mouth. "No, nothing special. Just make sure all the security cameras in the conference room are working. I want every minute and every angle recorded while he is in there. Just in case that prick ever gives us a hard time about anything. I want some leverage. UGH! Yeah I think this whore has real potential! She's good!" In some perverse way Angela felt good about herself at John's compliment. Her mind and emotions were doing battle inside her. While one side of her revolted at being used in a way she thought was degrading and abhorrent, the other side was almost gleeful at the thought of a man praising her for her skills at pleasing him. She began to taste his precum as she slurped and sucked him towards orgasm. John groaned as her mouth slid up and down his shaft. "That reminds me. Maggie!" He yelled out.

Maggie walked in and felt a twinge of jealousy when she saw Angela between John's legs. She knew she shouldn't feel jealous. And she knew John fucked and used many women. But there was just something about seeing it happen that didn't settle right with her. She was beginning to feel a possessiveness with John that she knew was only going to bring her heartache and pain. But she couldn't help herself. She was jealous. She wanted to walk around the desk, shove Angela out of the way and take her place. "Yes sir?" Maggie did her best to focus on John.

"Call the Hyatt and confirm the Presidential Suite for Aimee and his group. That prick is going to cost me an arm and a leg with this trip of his. We better damn well get that contract! Now go!" His head dropped back as his orgasm built.

John's fist tightened around her hair as his orgasm began. "You swallow every drop whore! I don't want to see any of my cum on my pants! UGH! UGH! UGH!" He grunted as his cock shot his load in her mouth and down her throat. Angela kept up with the flow, swallowing every drop as she was commanded to like the obedient whore she was becoming.

Just as John's climax was subsiding, Tom was heard grunting his approval of Julie's efforts. Angela sat back on her legs and continued to stroke John's cock as she awaited further instructions. John looked down at her and smiled. For an instant, a tenderness flashed across his face as he looked approvingly at her. But it was quickly replaced by the Master's look. "Get out of here! I've got work to do."

The two ladies got dressed and walked out together as John and Tom buttoned up as well. "I'll check out those security cameras in the conference room." Tom said as he walked out.

Maggie stuck her head back in the door fifteen minutes later. "Reservations are confirmed at the Hyatt, and everything is set the way you told them."

John looked up. "Good! Get in here!" Maggie walked in and stood in front of his desk. "It bothered you to see Angela servicing me! Didn't it?"

Maggie was a bit shaken at the knowledge that John knew her that well. "Was it that obvious?"

"To me it was! I know you! You're mine! I make it my job to know my whores. Especially you! You're my #1! You still want the position?"

"You know I do." Maggie sounded more like pleading than a statement of fact.

"Then there's no room for jealousy! You're #1, and I don't plan on replacing you. Unless you don't want the job."

"It's just that. . . ." Maggie tried to argue her case. Her emotions were getting the best of her. Her and John had made a connection. He had even admitted it to her at one point.

"I know." He cut her off as he stood and walked around the desk. "I feel it too. You and I." He leaned back on his desk as he stood in front of her. He reached out and stroked her breast over her blouse. "Why do you think I'm taking you off the table." There was a tenderness in John's voice that was almost hypnotic to Maggie. "But I'm a man who loves women. Lots of women. That's not going to change." He paused. "Let me ask you this. Did you enjoy the other evening with Randy, Tim and Dave?"

Maggie smiled as she remembered the evening. "Yes!"

"Why?"

"It was fun! It was a rush being used by three men . . ." Maggie's eyes lit up as it dawned on her they both shared the same sexual appetite, but from opposite ends of the spectrum.

John smiled seeing the light go on in Maggie's head. "Think you'd enjoy being the center of attention like that in group activities in the future?"

Maggie bit her lower lip and smiled as she shook her head.

John chuckled. "I thought so." He squeezed her tit playfully. "Now get back to work. The rest of the girls can leave at noon today. Not you. I'll need you this afternoon." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. Maggie's body and mind responded as she moaned into his mouth. He stepped back and stroked her face. "In time you're going to get rid of that worthless husband of yours and you're going to move in with me. I'll make a respectable whore out of you!" He said smiling.

Maggie giggled. "Fuck! I hope not!"

Barron Aimee walked into the building followed by his son and the CFO of his company. John and Tom came to the lobby as soon as the receptionist called up to them to announce their arrival. John was your flight?"

Barron smiled. "Hello my friend! It has been too long! Our flight was boring as usual! The only thing I thought about the entire flight was enjoying your hospitality and the night life in your city."

John laughed to himself remembering the last time they were in town they never left the hotel suite except for dinner. "I have a couple of additions to my company that I think you will find to your liking. But we'll save that for later this evening." John turned his attention to Amir Razif, the CFO of Barron's company and took his hand. "Hello Amir! It's good to see you again!" Amir was a slender man, who stood just under 6'. He dressed and looked like he'd just come from a GQ photo shoot. He was a handsome man who John knew his whore's wouldn't have difficulty fucking. "And who is this young man?" John asked turning to Barron's son.

"John this is my son Jaleel. As I told you over the phone several weeks ago, he just turned 18 and I thought it would be nice to bring him along with me for this business trip."

Jaleel didn't look anything like his father. While he was only about 5'10", he was slender like his mother and reflected many of her facial features. He looked almost innocent in his handsome appearance. Yet there was nothing innocent in the way he had been taught how to handle a woman. His father had told him all about John Banyon's whores, and he wanted to sample everyone of them.

John took his hand to shake it. "Welcome!"

Jaleel nodded his head slightly and returned the greeting. "Thank you! I'm glad to be here! When will I be able to sample your whores?"

"Jaleel!" Barron used the tone that let everyone know his son had overstepped himself. He looked at John. "My apologies for my impatient and impudent son! His manners need to be worked on greatly!"

John smiled. "No apologies necessary." He looked at Jaleel. "You will have the pleasure of sampling them this evening." He returned his attention to Barron. "Have you eaten since arriving?"

"Yes my friend, we have. Why don't we take this to your office and take care of business so that we might focus on more enjoyable things for the rest of our visit?"

"Will your CFO be joining us for our meeting?" Amir asked as the group made it's way back to John's office.

John looked at him and smiled as they walked. "No she won't! Angela is now one of my whore's!"

Barron was almost gleeful when he heard the news. "Wonderful!" He lowered his voice as they walked through the hallway. "I've wanted to fuck that slut since the first time I saw her!"

"Well I will admit, she was the first slut that came to mind when you told me what you were looking for as a birthday present for your son. Mid 40's and she's got tits the size of basketballs!"

Barron looked at his son. "I've taught you how to treat a slut! Now let's see if any of that instruction has sunk in."

Maggie was not at her desk as the group entered John's office suite. She had been told to be absent as long as Barron and his group were there. His thought was, 'Out of sight, out of mind.' He knew Barron would ask for her as soon as he saw her. What man in his right mind wouldn't.

Contract talks took just over two hours. Most of the details had already been worked out through emails and phone conversations. The two men worked through several minor details. John watched as Barron signed his portions of the contract relieved. At least now Barron couldn't make the sale of one of his whores a bargaining chip for him to sign.

12