ROB Inc. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom poured everyone a drink, and they toasted their new agreement. The men joked and swapped stories till John finally filled them in on his latest acquisitions in Angela and Julie. The three visitors sat in complete silence as John retold the story of how they stole from him, and his current ownership of them.

"Are either of them virgins?" Jaleel asked as naïve as any teen could be.

John almost burst out laughing at the question. While Barron just looked at his son dumbfounded. "I swear there are times I think you're as dumb as your mother. They're whores son. Whores aren't virgins!"

"I can attest to that since John and I have both fucked them." Tom chuckled.

"Don't forget Randy, Dave and Tim!" John chimed in laughing. "Let's make our way down to the conference room."

The ladies were already milling around in the conference room when the five men walked in. Each of the ladies was dressed as they had been told. Each was wearing a dress that could easily be shed. None of them were wearing a bra or panties. Each knew they were there for one reason, the men's entertainment. Maggie was noticeably absent, as the ladies had been discussing before the men entered the room. Angela and Julie were the most scared, not knowing what to expect. Cindy, Tina and Fran took turns filling them in on what would be expected of them while Barron and his entourage were in town. The three of them had been used as entertainment for clients on a number of occasions and had grown to not mind it that much. The only thing none of them were looking forward to was being used by Barron.

The five men walked into the conference room. Tom headed straight to the bar to mix another round of drinks for them as John made the introductions. "Gentlemen, these are my whores. They respond to the name whore. But you may call them whatever you like." He walked next to Jaleel and put his arm around his shoulder. "Jaleel I have chosen two whores that I think you will enjoy a great deal as a birthday present." He guided the young man around the table until they were standing in front of Angela and Tina. "I believe you will find these two whores most satisfactory. They are yours to command."

Jaleel looked at John with genuine appreciation in his eyes. "Thank you!" He turned his attention back to the ladies. As he stood there staring at them, his father's words echoed in his ear. 'Treat a slut like she's your property. Because she is.' "You two whores strip! I want to see what an American whore's body looks like."

Angela and Tina both reached behind their backs, unsnapped their dress and let it slide off their shoulders. They each caught their dress as it slid down their thighs, stepped out of them and laid them over a chair. The only clothing they still had on were their stockings held up by their garter belts, and their heels.

Jaleel stared at them drinking in the sensuality of their bodies. Angela had a few more pounds on her than Tina. But all Jaleel had eyes for were their huge tits. He stepped forward and reached out fondling a tit on each whore. He stood there mesmerized by their softness and size. He didn't notice as his father stepped beside him with a disapproving look on his face. He knew his son had no idea what to do next. Nor did he have the courage to do it if he did know.

"These aren't your little girlfriends you play with back home!" Barron said sternly.

Jaleel looked at his father. The look of amazement on his face was almost comical. "Their so huge!"

Barron couldn't help but laugh. "Yes son, they are. Whores in this country have much bigger tits than at home. Now you know why I enjoy my visits to this country so much. Now what are you waiting for? Your nineteenth birthday?" He asked sarcastically. "Our host is graciously giving you two of his whores for your amusement and pleasure. SO USE THEM!" He almost screamed. Jaleel returned his attention to Angela and Tina. "Now what did I tell you a whore's tits are good for?" Barron asked.

"My amusement and pleasure!" Jaleel's response sounded more like a mantra that had been drilled into him. Without hesitation he cocked his arm and slapped the side of Angela's tit, resulting in her yelping from the sting. Jaleel was so amused by her response he slapped the side of Tina's tit, getting the same response. Back and forth he went alternating between Angela's and Tina's tits.

"That's it son! Use those worthless whores! They're here to serve you however you want!" Barron then leaned closer to his son. "And you don't have to worry about them calling the police after you're done with them."

John wanted to leap across the room and rip Barron's throat out at his last comment. He knew how abusive the asshole could be. He knew it was a double standard. But he didn't give a damn. These were his whores and no one treated them roughly except him and anyone he gave permission to. He was just glad the asshole had signed the contract already. The more he thought about it, the more he realized maybe this was going to be their last contract together. There comes a point you have to put a value on the stress some assholes bring to the table. Then he remembered the cameras recording all of this. He was only going to give Barron so much leash before he yanked him back in.

The look on Jaleel's face slowly changed from wide-eyed novice to a hungry predator as the pleasure of what he was doing took hold of him. "Get on your knees you worthless whore and suck my cock!" He said to Tina. Tina dropped to her knees without hesitation and began to unbuckle his pants. Jaleel watched with excited anticipation of feeling her mouth wrapped around his cock. The squeal he emitted sounded more like a little boy than a young man as Tina's mouth slid down the length of his shaft, filling her mouth.

As soon as he recovered from the initial wave of pleasure he received from Tina, he grabbed Angela by the arm and pulled her closer to his side. He wrapped his arm around her waist, dipped his head and began sucking on her tits.

Angela gasped slightly as it felt like an electrical shock coursed through her body from her nipple to her pussy, as Jaleel's tongue flicked over her hardening nub. Then he sucked her enormous nipple into his mouth and chomped down on it with his teeth.

Angela screamed as the pain shot through her body. But it was her physical reaction that shocked her, as well as everyone else in the room. Instead of instinctively trying to push her assailant away, she grabbed his head and pulled it into her chest. The pain of his teeth biting her nipple mingled with the pleasure of his tongue playing with it was sending shockwaves through her body. The mixture of pain and pleasure was sending her into sensory overload.

Barron walked over to Julie, as John thought he would, and led her to the table. With no warning he reached for the front of her dress with both hands and ripped it apart, baring her body to his lust crazed gaze. Julie jumped and screamed at the suddenness of his action.

John stood still knowing this was how Barron always started his sessions with the whores. He always offered to buy his whores new dresses. John had always declined his offers before. This time he was going to take him up on his offer.

Barron pulled what was left of her dress off Julie's body and threw it on the floor. "Get up on the table you worthless whore!" Barron grumbled at her. "I'm going to fuck you one of my favorite ways." Julie climbed up on the table holding back her tears and sobs. "Now turn around!" Julie was uncertain as to what he had in mind, but turned on the table till she was facing away from him. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back and down till she was laying on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the table. "Unbuckle my pants you filthy whore." Julie did as she was told, her hands trembling as she worked his belt and then the zipper on his pants. Barron pushed his pants and shorts down his legs till they dropped to his ankles. He straightened back up and laid his cock across her upturned face. "Now suck on those balls you filthy whore!"

Julie began to suck on his nutsack just as Barron began to slap her tits as they lay in front of him. He had a sadistic side to him that he always saved for when he had John's American whores to play with. "Suck those balls you worthless cunt!" He groaned as he leaned into her mouth and ground his groin into her face. Her nose became buried in his ass, as his scrotum filled her mouth. Julie began to panic as he suffocated her. Her arms shot up in an attempt to push him off her face.

Barron grabbed her arms by the wrists and held them tight as he laughed at her predicament. "I think this whore is having a hard time breathing!" He chided her sadistically.

John was about to lunge across the table at him when Barron stepped back. Julie gasped and gulped in air. He continued to laugh as she tried to compose herself. Julie lay there with eyes closed trying to block out all that was happening to her. She had just about regained her composure when she felt the head of his stubby fat little cock push against her lips. "Open your mouth worthless whore! I'm going to fill your stomach with my seed."

Julie opened her mouth and tasted his pre-cum as the head of his snake slid across her tongue. Even though he was not very big in the cock department, the angle of Julie's head tilted back made it much easier for him to gag her. She felt her body tensing up again as her mouth filled with cock flesh and her nose nuzzled between his balls. When he was balls deep, Barron held it there for what seemed like forever to Julie, as he savored the wonderful sensations of her warm moist mouth engulfing his manhood. "OH FUCK! That feels so good!" He groaned. Barron looked up at John with an appreciative grin. "You my friend have some quality whores!"

He began a steady rocking of his hips as he began to fuck her mouth and face. He reached for her tits with both hands and began to maul them as though they were two giant lumps of dough.

Julie choked and wretched with every thrust of his cock into her mouth and throat. Her spit began to run down her face and into her eyes and nose. There was no escape the brutal fucking he was giving her mouth as he kept her body pinned to the table and her head pinned between his legs. Barron's nutsack slapped against her forehead with every thrust. It wasn't long before long strings of saliva were hanging from Julie's face, running into her hair.

John stood watching almost in a trance, along with everyone else except for Jaleel. He had to admit to himself that as much as he had come to despise Barron, he did know how to use a slut. Even Angela was watching the brutalization of the woman she had coerced into stealing from the company. A wave of guilt swept over Angela as she thought about all that Julie was enduring was her fault. The searing pain of Jaleel biting her nipple again brought her back to her own plight.

Amir grabbed Cindy by the wrist and took her to the other end of the table. "Strip!" Was all he said. Cindy quickly reached around her and unzipped her dress, then slid it down her body, grateful that he hadn't ripped it off her the way Barron had ripped off Julie's. "Now get on your knees you worthless whore and suck!" Cindy dropped to her knees, unbuckled his pants and slid them down his legs as Amir stared down at her. She cupped his balls with her hand and massaged it as she began to suck on his cock like a hungry animal. Her enthusiasm was not out of a desire to please her abuser, but a desire to get it over with as quickly as possible. Amir groaned with approval at her efforts then looked over at John. "How much for this worthless whore?"

"Not for sale!" John replied without even considering it.

"I'll give you $10,000!" Amir said as he grabbed Cindy by her hair and began to fuck her mouth harder. Now it was Cindy who was heard gagging and coughing.

John laughed. "You better add a couple of zeros to that before I'll even begin to take you seriously."

Amir was stunned. "What?! No whore is worth that!"

"Mine are!"

Amir yanked Cindy's head back, pulling her mouth off his cock. "I guess I'll just have you for this visit then." He lifted her by her hair and laid her on the table. He then lifted her legs and laid her ankles on his shoulders and shoved his cock inside her pussy. Cindy grunted as his cock filled her. Amir groaned with pleasure as the walls of her pussy engulfed his cock. He looked down at her and grinned. Then he reached down and slapped her oversized fake tits sticking up from her chest like two basketballs. "I'm going to enjoy filling your married cunt with my seed and sending you home to your husband."

As soon as Amir had claimed Cindy, John nodded to Tom that he could have Fran if he wanted her. He was going to sit this one out. He could have any of them anytime he wanted. He wasn't feeling left out. Tom and Fran retreated to a chair in the corner of the room. Fran dropped to her knees and smiled up at Tom as she unbuckled his pants. "I'm glad its you and not one of them." She whispered. "I promise you'll enjoy this." She giggled as she sucked his hardening meat into her mouth.

Jaleel began to grunt as Tina sucked in and swallowed his first load of the day. Angela pulled his head into her chest as his body shuddered from his first orgasm. The noises he made sounded almost like he was crying, his orgasm was so intense. Tina continued to suck and swallow as she had been trained, even as his orgasm subsided. Much to her surprise his cock remained hard and ready for more attention. He walked them both over to the couch and sat down. "Your turn whore!" He said to Angela. "On your knees!"

Angela dropped to her knees between his legs and began to take her turn sucking on his cock as Tina crawled up on the couch and positioned herself so he could suck on her tits. She screamed softly as he bit down on her nipple for the first time.

Barron started to grunt as his orgasm built inside him. Julie's face was no longer recognizable covered in her snot and saliva. Barron had fucked her mouth with a brutality that revealed his hatred of women. He leaned forward and dug his fingers into her heaving chest as he began to pump his seed down her throat, grunting with every thrust of his hips. Julie fought just to survive as he filled her mouth and throat.

Barron finally released her and stepped back a couple steps, falling into a chair behind him. He began to laugh. "Fuck! This whore is incredible my friend! I will give you $20,000 for her!" He said laughing as he looked at John.

"Not for sale!" Is all John replied.

"Come now my friend! Everything is negotiable! $30,000!"

"Not for sale!" Was all John replied again. He wanted to add, 'and quit calling me your friend, you fucking fat slob.' But he kept his composure.

Amir began to grunt as he blew his load inside Cindy's pussy. He grunted with each thrust of his cock filling her with his seed. When he was finally finished, he looked down at her with a sadistic grin. "I wish your husband was here to watch me fuck his whore of a wife and fill her with my cum." Amir may have been the most attractive of the group, but he also had a sadistic side.

John watched Amir finish off and pull out of Cindy before turning his attention back to Barron. He was just glad he'd taken Maggie off the table. He knew it was bad business to get attached to his whores. He was kicking himself for allowing Maggie to get to him the way she had. Maybe he was developing a conscience. He laughed to himself. "Sorry Barron. None of my whores are for sale."

"My friend." Barron's tone had changed. He was getting angry at being told 'No' by someone. He was a man who was not denied by anyone. Especially some pig from America. "I came to see you not just to do business, but to buy one of your whores."

John just shook his head. "They're mine! And they're staying that way! I have too much invested in each of them to let any of them go!" That was a lie. But he didn't care. Then he realized, it wasn't that he was getting attached to his whores. He just enjoyed saying "No" to Barron. He saw how much it pissed him off and it felt good.

Fran looked up smiling at Tom as her tongue trailed up his shaft. Tom was smiling back at her with a fistful of her hair in his hand. She pulled off to stroke it with one hand as she cradled his nut sack with the other, massaging his balls. She was glad it had worked out that Tom was her first blowjob of the afternoon. "Does that feel good?"

"Stupid question slut! You know it does!"

HIs words reminded her once again of her status. She was a whore to be used by John and Tom however they wanted. She was stupid for thinking she could expect any kind of affirmation from either of them for how she performed. She filled her mouth with his shaft thinking, 'let's just get this over with.'

"If you're looking for an American whore to take back with you Barron, you'll just have to look someplace else." John said with a smirk

"Well then maybe I'll have to look someplace else to take my business." Barron replied threateningly.

"We have a signed contract Barron. It's a contract that will make us both a lot of money. If you can't see that, then I guess you're not as smart a businessman as I thought you were."

Barron jumped trembling with rage. He fought to control himself. First this pig turned him down when he offered to buy one of his whores. Now he insults him in front of his son and CFO. "Jaleel! Amir! Get dressed! Our time here is over!"

John had difficulty not laughing. Barron looked comical standing there enraged with his pants down around his ankles and his deflated cock just hanging there. 'You really are a fat little shit! I see why my whores despise servicing you. What a pig!'

"But I don't want to go!" Jaleel whined as Angela pulled her mouth off his cock.

"Shut up you little fucker!" Barron screamed at his son. "Get dressed!" He glared at John. "We're not done yet." The three of them stormed out of the conference room five minutes later.

John looked around the room. Julie was still coughing as she lay on the table. Her face and hair matted with her phlegm and Barron's cum. John pointed to Fran and Tina. "Help her get cleaned up. All of you get dressed and cleaned up. Get back in my office when you're done." Then he walked out.

Tom grabbed Fran by her tit and pulled her to him. "We're not done yet. We'll finish this later." Then he followed John out.

12