ROB Inc. Ch. 07

Story Info
John takes Maggie as payment for Jerry's gambling debt.
3.9k words
4.5
16.7k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John sat at his desk amused by what had just happened in the conference room. The more he thought about it the more he realized it would have come to this eventually.

"You don't appear to be upset by what just happened." Tom was surprised he wasn't furious.

John just chuckled. "No! This was inevitable. Every time we met Barron would push just a little further in his demands and expectations. This wasn't just about the whores. It was about Barron controlling me and dictating all the terms."

"Aren't you afraid he'll back out of the contract?"

John just looked at him smiling. "I almost hope he does. I'll suit that fat little pig for breach of contract and still get the money."

The ladies walked in one by one, having cleaned up from the ordeal in the conference room. They sat around the edge of the room after being told they could do so. John waited for all of them to be in the room before reaching in his desk drawer. The only one noticeably missing was Maggie. But most of them already knew Maggie was John's favorite. They resented her for it. But they also knew there wasn't anything they could do about it.

John pulled out three wads of money and laid them on his desk. "Cindy, Tina, Fran!" He called their names as he pointed to the wads of cash. "I'm a man of my word. There's $10,000 for each of you. Easiest money any of you will ever make." Then he looked at Angela and Julie. "You two cost me so much money, you won't be getting any money for a very long time." Julie started to sob softly. She'd thought she was going to get some kind of reward for what she'd gone through. "Oh would you shut the fuck up!" John said calmly. Then he looked at Tom. "I think she cries more than the rest of them combined." He looked at the ladies again. "You three can go home." He said pointing to Cindy, Tina and Julie. "Have a nice weekend. I don't think I'll be calling you. But you never know." He said chuckling. He looked at Fran. "I believe you and Tom have some unfinished business."

Tom sat on the couch smiling as he watched Fran stand up and walk across the room. She stood in front of him awaiting instructions. "Lose the dress. It's been awhile since I've enjoyed a nice set of tits."

John looked at Angela. "As for you! Stand up!" She obeyed. "Now strip!" Angela unzipped her dress and let it fall around her feet. "Now get on all fours and crawl over here like the worthless whore you are."

Angela's head dropped in resignation as she got down on her hands and knees and began to crawl across the room. Was he ever going to show her any compassion or mercy? She crawled around the desk, then sat back on her calves in front of John as he sat looking down at her.

"Look at me bitch!" John couldn't help but admire her sensuous beauty. He was beginning to see what Tom saw in her. "The only reason I didn't sell you to Barron was because of him." He said as he pointed at Tom with his thumb over his shoulder. "For some reason he sees something in you he wants for himself." John looked over his shoulder at Tom. "You still want her?"

"Hell yeah!" Then he looked down and stroked Fran's face. "But then again, this slut would be a nice one to have around. Nothing like having a whore with two kids. They're a lot more obedient and willing." He gave her an evil grin, causing Fran to shudder in fear.

John looked back down at Angela. "What the fuck?!" John yelled turning. "I could have just sold this bitch and now you're changing your mind?"

Tom looked at him laughing. "I'm joking. I want her. We can talk about the price later." He pulled Fran forward till his cock was between her tits. "Use those tits slut!" Fran wrapped her tits around his stiff cock and began a steady sliding up and down of his shaft. "Mmmm! That's it! Just like that!"

John's sadistic side came out as he looked down at Angela again. The way she'd stolen from him came to mind again. "No! Let's talk about it now." He pulled her head forward, shoving her mouth down on his stiff cock. He was really worked up from watching all the festivities in the conference room over the past couple hours. "Look at me when you're sucking my cock you worthless whore!" He growled at her. Angela looked up as he worked her head with two fistfuls of her hair. "How much do you think you're worth whore?" Then he spoke to Tom without losing eye contact with Angela. "What do you think she's worth? Barron offered me $30,000 for Julie. Think she's worth more than that?"

"No!" Tom answered as he fucked Fran's tits. "She's a lot older than Julie. Not as many years left."

"Hear that?" John asked tormenting Angela. "He doesn't think you're worth even $30,000." He spoke to Tom again, keeping his eyes on Angela. "Give me a price." For the next ten minutes the two haggled over how much Tom was willing to pay for Angela. The whole time John holding Angela's head in place as she sucked on his balls. He enjoyed that knowing he could last so much longer, tormenting and using his whores.

"Hold on!" Tom finally said. "I'm gonna cum, and I don't multi-task well." He shoved Fran's mouth down on his cock just as it exploded. He grunted with each spasm of his cock, filling her mouth with his cum. "Suck it bitch! OH FUCK! Swallow every drop!" He held her head tight till he was finished. "Keep sucking! Don't stop!" He gasped as he calmed down and regained a normal breathing pattern. Then he looked at John smiling. "OK! Where were we?"

"I believe you were going to make the next counter-offer." John said laughing as Angela continued to massage and suck on his nut sack.

"I'll match Barron's figure of $30,000. But she's no longer available for being on the table, and I have the final say in how she's used outside this office."

John reached down and grabbed a fistful of Angela's hair as he contemplated Tom's offer. "Start sucking that cock slut!" He grumbled. Angela's mouth slid down the length of his cock to John's approving groan. He looked over his shoulder at Tom. "You know $30,000 doesn't come close to what she owes me?"

Tom nodded his head. "I know. But you also know I don't have the three quarters of a million."

"Alright! I'll accept your offer. But I still get to fuck her whenever I want."

"Fair enough!"

John felt his orgasm building. "Suck it good slut or I'll sell you daughter to help pay-off your debt."

Angela cringed at his words. Then the fear of him doing just that swept over her. She began sucking with a fury she'd never displayed before. She was rewarded with a mouthful of John's cum and her head pinned onto his cock.

John finally pulled her head off his cock and threw her backwards, Angela landing on her ass, her arms bracing her fall. "Take your slut home! Enjoy her! I know I will again and again." He said to Tom as he glared at her feeling nothing but contempt for her.

John lay in bed waking up slowly, wondering what he should do for the day. He drank too much the night before and was paying the price for it now. He made his way into the kitchen to make some coffee. "This should help." He spoke to no one but himself. Then he sat down to read the morning news on his laptop.

He just took his first sip of coffee when his cell phone chirped. HIs caller ID said it was Maggie. "Good morning sexy slut! Why are you calling me this early?"

Maggie's voice was shaking as she answered. "I'm so mad right now. He went out last night, drank too much and gambled again." She almost started to cry. "I'm so pissed right now!"

John just snorted. "How much did he lose?" John had known all along that Jerry would return to gambling again. Like a pig to the mud.

"I'm not sure. I think it was a couple thousand. Money we don't have."

"Calm down. I'll be over shortly." John cut his morning ritual short and went upstairs to shower and shave.

An hour later he was knocking at Jerry and Maggie's front door. Maggie opened it still visibly upset. "I don't know what else to do." She greeted him. The defeat and resignation were evident in her voice and body language. "I thought he was just going out for a night with his friends." Maggie remembered how much John had paid to cancel Jerry's previous debt. "I'm sorry! Please!"

"Stop!" John took her in his arms. "I don't blame you for your asshole of a husband." Maggie fell into his arms. Resigned to the failure of her marriage and the man she had committed herself to. "But baling him out this time means I get what I want."

Jerry was in their bedroom, sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands when John walked in with Maggie behind him. He looked up still stunned. "I had a full house. I don't get it. How could I lose the hand. He had four of a kind." He was almost crying. "How was I suppose to know?"

John felt nothing but disgust for him. "How much?"

The look Jerry gave him let John know he was a broken man. "Ten thousand!"

John just snorted as he looked at him. "I'll pay off your gambling debt one last time." Jerry's eyes lite up with a glimmer of hope. "But Maggie comes with me."

Jerry hung his head in resignation thinking through all his alternatives. "OK!" He finally said.

John had such contempt for him. "Why the hell do you stay with this piece of shit?" He asked Maggie. She stood there in silence. John walked up to Jerry and yanked his head back so he was staring up at him. "I'll pay off your debt one last time! But let me show you what you're losing." John sat on the bed next to Jerry. Then motioned to Maggie.

Maggie stepped over till she was in front of John. Her heart was racing, not knowing what John was going to do next.

John looked up at her as he sat next to Jerry. He leaned over and nudged his shoulder like they were friends. Really, all he was doing was taunting him. "She's a gorgeous creature! Don't you think?" He looked up at Maggie. "Strip! Everything!"

Maggie unbuttoned her shirt with shaking hands. Her eyes kept darting back and forth between her husband and John. She then reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, allowing her tits to flop out.

John nudged Jerry with his elbow as he chuckled. "Now that's a pair of tits. The best thing about those tits is they're attached to a slut that knows how to use them."

Jerry just hung his head in shame and humiliation.

Maggie was quickly becoming an emotional wreck. Since John had taken possession of her their first time together, she had managed to keep her home psyche separate from her work psyche. She had basically lived a split personality; wife at home, slut at work. She had even grown to enjoy the dichotomy. Now those two worlds were colliding into one huge crash. She unsnapped her jeans and slid them down her legs along with her panties. Her tits hung from her body like two giant udders as she bent over.

John reached out and cupped both of them, squeezing and kneading them as he looked over at Jerry. "How about I show you how a slut's tits should be used?" Maggie stayed bent over as John played with her tits. He pulled her to him. She slowly stood up as she got closer to John. He looked up at her and then slapped her tit.

Maggie yelped and jumped from the stinging pain. She had seen John's sadistic side too many times. She saw that look on his face now. She knew when his lust was taking control of him. This was going to be one of those times.

"Who do you belong to slut?" He asked taunting her and Jerry.

"I belong to you sir." Her voice was shaking.

He slapped her tits a couple more times as he looked over at Jerry. "This is how you treat a slut's tits. I'll be using your wife this way for a very long time from this day forward. I own her now."

Jerry felt like he was drowning in his shame and humiliation. Yet he also found himself becoming aroused as he watched his wife being used like a cheap whore.

John stood up, his face and body just inches from Maggie's. He kicked off his shoes. "You know what's expected!" He said to her as he stared into her eyes. Maggie dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle his pants. John unbuttoned his shirt, pulling the shirt tales from inside his pants. After it was unbuttoned he let it hang open as he stared down at Maggie. She slid his pants and shorts down his legs, pulling them off his body one leg at a time. John sat back down on the bed and spread his legs, looking at Jerry again. "Now watch what a good whore your wife is."

Maggie shuffled forward on her knees between John's spread legs. She took John's cock in one hand while she cupped and massaged his nut sack with the other. The way she had done countless times before at the office. She looked over at Jerry to see him staring wide-eyed. She could tell he was getting turned on. Something in her brain snapped at that moment. This man who was supposed to protect her was getting turned on as he watched her being taken by her boss. She had struggled with her respect for Jerry for years with his gambling problem. His reaction to what was happening, and not saying anything to try and defend her, was the straw that broke the camel's back. She looked up at John expressionless. "What would you like your slut to do for you?"

John smiled, knowing what was going on in her brain. "Show this loser how a slut uses her tits."

Maggie purred as she leaned forward and put his cock in the valley between her tits. She then squeezed them together.

John moaned his approval as his cock was engulfed in the warmth and softness of her tit flesh. He looked at Jerry again. "I love it when she does this. I gotta tell you man. Your wife really knows how to work a cock. She's one of my most valuable whores." John could tell Jerry was getting turned on. He decided to humiliate him even more. "Stand up asshole!" He almost shouted.

Jerry stood shaking, as though he had lost all control over his reactions. He knew whatever John ordered him to do he would obey without any resistance.

"Drop your pants." Jerry did as he was told. His cock jutted out from his body, stiff as a rod. John looked down and watched Maggie stroking his cock with her tits, licking the head of his cock every stroke when it popped through her massive tits. "Looks like your prick of a husband is getting turned on watching you perform like a whore." He returned his attention to Jerry. "Start stroking that cock asshole. It will be fun watching you jack off as I take your wife as my slut."

Jerry started stroking his cock, mesmerized as he watched Maggie giving John the tit-fucking she'd never given him. He started to moan without realizing it.

John grabbed a fistful of Maggie's hair. "Suck on it now sexy. Those cow tits of yours really worked me up good. Now finish me off. And make sure you swallow every drop."

Maggie slid his cock into her mouth as she slowly lowered her head. She twirled her tongue around his shaft, feeling the veins that ran the length of it. Maggie knew she was being used like a cheap whore and that she'd never be anything more than that to John. But there was a side to her that John had tapped into. A side that reveled in being degraded and used like a cheap whore. She had lost count on how many times she'd cried herself to sleep wondering what was wrong with her. One side of her screamed that she should be standing up for herself, while another side of her craved every degrading thing John did to her and demanded of her.

John groaned his approval looking back at Jerry. "Your wife is incredible. Best cock sucking slut I've ever had." John returned his attention back to Maggie, pulling her head back, but not allowing her to pull off his cock. "Hey baby! Change of plans." John's disgust with Jerry knew no depths. "Keep my load in your mouth. I don't want you swallowing it. Understood?"

Maggie just nodded her head acknowledging his command, her mouth full of John's cock. She knew what he was going to have her do. She knew how vindictive he could be.

Jerry started to grunt, his hand a blur as he pumped his cock till it started spewing all over the floor. Watching his wife getting face fucked had turned him on so much he didn't care how humiliating it looked to jack off in front of John. The intensity of his orgasm was so great his legs almost buckled under him. He couldn't remember an orgasm this intense.

John just watched him in disgust then turned his attention to Maggie again. The two never broke eye contact as John pumped her head on his cock. "There's one of the differences between him and me. I'll never jack off while I've got a slut like you to service me. Asshole had a great slut under his roof and he didn't know how to use you." HIs stomach started cramping up. "Here it comes! Oh fuck! Here it comes!" John's body spasmed, his hands holding Maggie's head in a vise-grip. "UGH! UGH! UGH!" He grunted with each spasm of his body. Each ejaculation hitting the back of Maggie's throat.

The urge to swallow was incredible for Maggie. But she knew there would be ramifications if she disobeyed John's demand to keep his load in her mouth. She felt some of his cum oozing out around her lips and running down John's shaft. She just worked at keeping the majority of his load in her mouth.

John finally released his grip on her head and sat back a little as he recovered from his orgasm. He looked down at Maggie with a wicked smile. Her head still bobbing up and down slowly on his cock. She knew how much he enjoyed it when she continued sucking on him even after he climaxed. "Show me." Was all he said.

Maggie pulled off his cock, tilted her head back and opened her mouth.

John smiled as he took her chin in hand. Then he helped her up, still holding her chin. He stood her in front of Jerry holding her mouth so Jerry could see what was in her mouth. "I told you your wife was a great cock sucker. Very obedient too." He looked at Maggie as he held her tightly. "Feed your loser of a husband. Let him taste what I'll be feeding you every day."

Maggie kissed her husband, feeding him as much of John's load as she could. John held her arm tight, letting her know not to break the kiss till he was satisfied.

John's cum tasted salty to Jerry. He winced slightly as he swallowed his first tasting of it. He had never tasted another man's cum before. He knew this was John's way of humiliating him even more. But John had promised to pay off his gambling debt. If this was all he had to endure, he was ok with that.

John pulled Maggie away from Jerry. "Go pack whatever you want to take. We'll come back for the rest of your stuff later. You're coming with me. I own you now, 24/7."

Maggie looked at Jerry. There was an emptiness in her eyes. He had failed her for the last time. She knew this was the end of this chapter in her life. She knew she should feel something for this man who stood before her still holding his cock. But she felt nothing. Her trust and confidence in him had been stripped away by his inability to control his gambling problem. She walked into their bedroom and filled two suitcases with all the essentials.

"So now what?" Maggie asked as they drove back to John's condo.

John looked over at her briefly. He knew what she was fishing for. He'd shown her some kindness by taking her off the table with Barron Aimee. He was beginning to wonder if he'd made a mistake. John didn't know how to love a woman. He'd used so many, for so many years, he wasn't sure if he'd know what love was if his life depended on it. "So now you're my whore 24/7. You'll be my #1 whore. I'll take care of you. You'll live the high-life. I'll get you your own credit card and car. But you'll always serve me as my whore, and I'll farm you out as is needed to clients. If you're not ok with that set-up just let me know and I'll let you go. You can figure out the rest of your life on your own." He knew he'd just dashed her hopes of something more between them.

12