ROB Inc. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie sat in silence as they drove on, fighting back the tears. She'd be the first to admit how much she loved the sex. At least most of the time. She reflected back on all the encounters she'd had over the last few years since John took ownership of her because of Jerry's gambling debt. Most of them were intensely fun. But the security she had been looking for with John had just been ripped from her arms. 'I'm a survivor!' She screamed to herself in her thoughts. 'I'll make this work till I can figure something out.' She looked over at John with no expression. "I'm ok with it."

"Good." They finished the drive in silence. Pulling into the underground parking garage, John put the car in park and turned to Maggie. "I may be a loathsome son of a bitch, but I'm also a man of my word. I'm going to take care of you. I promise that when I'm done with you, I'll set you up for life." Then he smiled. "But then again, I may just keep you for a very long time. I won't deny you're my favorite.

12