Rob, Lyn, Judy Ch. 02: Continued

Story Info
Rob gets his introduction to BDSM.
4k words
4.5
4.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are over the age of eighteen.

This tale follows on directly where part one left off. Rob has been invited to take part in a gentle BDSM scene with two girls, Lynn the leader and Judy who is now dressed in a corset, high heels and a black leather neck collar. They have left the jacuzzi at a swingers club and are now in the dungeon. The incentive is the promise of a great orgasm at the end.

Lynn definitely seemed to be the leader. She reached into the bag and produced a suede flogger, "From now on every time you speak to me it will end with 'yes miss' understand."

"Ok."

"No not OK!" She almost screamed, taking a swing at him with the suede flogger. "You are mine to control, you must say 'yes miss' understand?"

"Yes miss."

"That's better. Now stand over there under those chains and raise your arms." Rob did what he was told and even remembered the 'yes miss'. Judy stepped forward and secured his wrists to the chains with the velcro cuffs, her fully waxed pussy just inches away from the end of his semi erect cock. Rob's apprehension was increasing but his cock was definitely stiffening.

It was clear now that Lynn was very much in charge and Judy was following her instructions.

"Now spread your legs." He did, and Judy secured his ankles to velcro cuffs fixed to the floor, ran her hand up and down the insides of his legs several times and cupped his balls playfully. There was a clanking noise and the chains on his wrists shortened pulling his arms to just above his head.

"Clamp his nipples Jude." Judy rummaged in the bag and produced a pair of nipple clamps. She expertly clipped one to each of Rob's nipples and joined them with a light chain.

"Colour?" In spite of the surprise of the nipple clamps, and wondering just how many more surprises they had in store, he heard his voice say.

"Green." In truth he was finding the anticipation quite exciting and so was the small crowd gathering outside the wrought iron gates. Lynn set about a figure of eight pattern with the flogger on his back, left shoulder to right buttock and vice versa. It was quite gentle, even erotic, made even more so by Judy squatting in front of him, knees wide apart, toying with his growing erection.

After several minutes of flogging, getting progressively harder, but still in no way painful, she suddenly changed tack and laid a sharp horizontal stroke across his buttocks. He was caught by surprise. It hurt, but the surprise was what took his breath away. The horizontal strokes continued with just enough force to make his buttocks sting.

"The thing is, you are now totally at our mercy." She whispered in one ear as Judy stood up and breathed,

"Totally," in the other, tugging on the nipple chain as if to emphasise the point.

"Do you think he has the slightest idea what he's let himself in for Jude?"

"Not a clue. Not the slightest!" As her hand cupped his balls and squeezed gently.

"On the deck you were ogling Jude's cunt weren't you?" The words hit him with a slap. Before he had time to think he heard himself say.

"No. Not at all."

"Oh Jude, what did he just forget?"

"He forgot to say 'miss', didn't he?"

"He did, so that's one, and I think he was lying too, don't you?"

"He certainly was, he hardly took his eyes of my cunt." Again the use of the word took him by surprise.

"So that's two. You see Rob, we need the truth, always the truth, and we need you to remember who we are. Do you understand?"

"Yes miss." He was beginning to feel intimidated and aroused in equal measure.

"So you forgot the miss and told a lie. Didn't you?"

"Yes miss."

"And you know what happens to little liar boys, don't you?"

"No miss."

"Oh you are so about to fid out, isn't he Jude?"

"He certainly is!

"Do you want to start with a paddle or the belt?"

When Rob had envisaged a spanking he hadn't imagined the use of an implement. He'd not considered a belt: that sounded really intimidating, not to mention painful. A little ripple of excitement ran from his clamped nipples to the end of his cock, which was now nearly fully erect.

"I think that tight little bum needs a good paddling, don't you?"

"Whatever you think best. Paddle it is." And Judy rummaged in the bag again and passed Lynn a large brown leather paddle with a braided handle.

"Perfect. This should teach that arrogant little bum some manners while turning it a nice deep shade of red." She stood right behind him and took a swipe at his right buttock. It landed with a noisy crack and, although there was some pain, the sensation was not unpleasant. A backhander to the left buttock followed, then alternate right and left buttocks in rapid succession and with increasing vigour. He lost count, but judging by the response of his cock, the paddling was more erotic than painful.

"I just love the way his whole bum wobbles with each stroke! And look how red it's getting." Lynn stopped for a moment or two to admire her handiwork. Rob's buttocks were stinging quite sharply but the sting was slowly giving way to a warm glowing sensation.

Lynn continued to rest from her paddling activities and ran her fingernails, like claws, over Rob's bum, which had the unexpected effect of making his cock stiffen even more.

"You like that, don't you? You like having that naughty little bum spanked, don't you?"

"Yes miss."

"You're a dirty little pain slut, aren't you."

"Yes miss."

"What are you?"

"I'm a dirty little pain slut, miss."

"Good boy. Well now, can you guess what naughty little liar boys get? The.......cane. They get the cane for telling lies and not showing respect."

Cane! Rob remembered consenting to spanking, the paddle came as something of a surprise, but a caning? Then he recalled he had a get out of jail card, but he also remembered that if he played it there would be no reward and his mind was already working overtime on that subject.

Judy's high heels and basque were already fully involved in his fantasy, not to mention the twin orbs of her delightful buttocks.

"Which cane do you want to use first, Lynn?"

First! He felt his concern level rise ballistically. Why hadn't he asked more questions before they began? 'First' cane implied there were to be at least two and he hadn't been caned since school. In spite of his apprehension he still felt a frisson of excitement run through him, nipples to cock and back.

"I think the thickest one. We need to teach that little bum a lesson and a thick thuddy one is the best way to prepare it for the sharper bight of Mr Tickle."

Rob gave an involuntary shudder.

"OK, pass it to me. Now Rob, this is going to hurt! You alone have to decide if the pain is worth the reward from my subby friend. Are you going to man up and take your caning or are you going to wimp out? Colour?"

This was definitely getting much more intense than Rob had expected. Did she just say subby friend? Was that why she was wearing a collar? What was going on?

The thought of taking his reward which was much more powerful than the apprehension, besides nothing had actually happened yet.

"Green miss."

"Good boy!" She said as she swished the cane about menacingly. Then she moved behind him and laid the cane gently across his buttocks. It felt cold and mildly erotic. He remembered this sensation from school days, but in those days his buttocks were usually fully clothed. Also it certainly wasn't erotic, except for one occasion: the spanking he got from matron.

That occasion was burned into Rob's brain for ever and had convinced him that spanking could have an enjoyable side. Matron had caught him masturbating and told him to report to the sick bay after lunch. She had admonished him, and threatened to either send him to the Head, or punish him there and then. Rob knew the Head's reputation and opted for Matron's punishment.

It was all rather odd, and because he was only eighteen at the time, he didn't quite put two and two together. Matron made him kneel by a bed, in the sick bay, and drop his trousers. He wasn't expecting that.

He felt her probing hands gently pull down his underpants. He wasn't expecting that either and Matron definitely appeared to be enjoying it. Buttocks bared, she slapped him quite hard four times with the back of the hairbrush and, to his mortal embarrassment, he started to get an erection. Matron made no comment but she definitely noticed, and, more importantly, took her time doing so.

However that was many years in the past and here he was now, immobilised with a cane laid gently across his buttocks and another erection.

She took the cane back smartly as if to administer the first stoke. First! Shit he had no idea how many strokes he was in for! He braced himself for the impact of the cane striking his naked flesh, but it didn't come. Instead she walked round him and traced the tip of the cane across his chest, down his sides, then up the inside of his leg until it rested on his balls.

"What do you think of this package then Jude? Do you think he could make you cum with a dick like that?"

"I doubt it," she said as Lynn lifted his balls of the cane, "Nice balls but the cock's not very thick. We'll just have to see if it gets bigger during the caning or if it shrivels up."

Lynn moved round the back and placed the cane gently on his buttocks again.

"Do you think he's ticklish?"

Judy took the cue and moved right up close in front of him. He could smell her inches away from his face and that glorious, waxed, pussy was just beyond the end of his now erect cock. She started to tickle his armpits, nipples and cock.

Rob had always been ticklish and he started to squirm about. The tickling got more severe as did the squirming.

"He's ticklish, Lynn, very ticklish! And I suspect his nipples are sensitive. Look at the way his cock twitches when I pull on the clamps."

Then she gave a sharp tug on the chain, the springs gave way, and blood raced back into his nipples. Judy lost no time in massaging them, none to gently, with the palms of her hands.

Rob had never experienced this before. The pain was literally exquisite as the blood flowed back and a jolt shot through them to his cock and back, which definitely twitched. Both girls giggled.

"This is going to be so much fun. Caning a naughty boy with sensitive nipples! You like that Rob, don't you? You like it when Jude massages your tender nipples. You can hardly pretend that you don't with an erection like that!"

"Yes miss."

"You are a dirty little boy aren't you, with your twitching cock? Just you wait until I lay some sharp strokes across that naughty little bum. How many shall we give him Jude?"

"Oh, I'm not sure yet. He's already told us a lie and forgotten the 'miss' once."

While all this was going on, Lynn walked around swishing the cane menacingly. What was he getting into? A spanking he had agreed to but being immobilised, with very tender nipples and a caning to come was starting to get to him.

"Colour?"

"Green.......miss."

"Oh only just in time boy!" As she swished the cane again.

Lynn took up her position behind him, ran the cane over his buttocks in the same rather erotic way then took it back swiftly. He waited expectantly. The cane was then laid gently back on the exact same spot. The anticipation was torture.

On about the third or fourth repetition it seemed different, he heard a new sound. The sound of the cane parting the air before it, just in time to register that this was a real stroke: the cane landed squarely on his buttocks with an impressive sound.

Fuck that hurt! It was much more painful than the ones he had got at school. The ones kneeling by the bed in the sick bay with his trousers pulled down. The ones that had produced the erection that had got him into so much trouble. Then the tip of the cane traced its path over his buttocks and made him wince as it contacted the newly injured flesh.

"Oooh that's good! Not a peep! Not a sound! I think our naughty boy is enjoying himself. I think I will have to be a bit more severe, don't you Jude?" The pain of the impact was gradually giving way to a glowing sensation as his body's defences rushed furiously to the rescue of the injured site.

Even though the pain was turning to pleasure, he was not sure if he could take anything much more severe, however the vivid image of Judy in her high heels and tight basque was enough to make him try.

Before he had time to finish his fantasy he heard the sound of the cane descending again. This time there was no respite. As soon as the stroke landed the cane was pulled away for the next and then the third. The three strokes landed swiftly one after the other. He didn't have time to take a breath.

"Fuck, fuck fuck!" Came from his mouth as he struggled fruitlessly against his restraints. His bum was on fire. Judy massaged his nipples and let her hands slide down his hips to stroke the burning flesh of his buttocks. Tears welled in his eyes as the pain took its time to subside into the erotic afterglow.

"Colour?" He so wanted this to stop before he had to shout Red and loose his reward.

"Amber." Said his voice in a croak.

"Good boy! But you forgot something didn't you?" Oh fuck, shit, bugger, damn!

"Amber, miss."

"Oh dear. Too late, much too late. And to think that we would be so close to finishing if only you had remembered!" Judy then rummaged in the bag again and produced a small jar of some sort of lotion. She took a generous dollop and massaged it erotically into his burning buttocks. The sensation was unbelievably erotic and reminded him of his youthful exploration of the massage parlour scene.

"It's time now to progress to the best bit. It's time for three strokes from Mr Tickle. Colour?"

He was so close to living out his fantasy that, much as he wanted it to stop, he now knew he was only three strokes away from his reward. It would be tragic to give in now.

"Amber, miss!"

"Oh how sweet. You must be desperate for that orgasm and the chance to cum."

"Yes, miss."

"Well three more strokes and you get your wish, but these are going to be special, aren't they Jude?"

"Oh, they are going to be so special!"

"Yes, oh so special. Mr Thuddy is one thing but Mr Tickle is a whole new experience, isn't it Jude?"

"A whole new experience!"

Rob was feeling intimidated, sore and intimidated, and he had no idea what the new experience might feel like. They had mentioned stingy, could anything be more stingy! He hoped not.

"You're the expert with Mr Tickle, Jude: take over. I want to watch his face as each stroke lands."

Jude took the offered cane and traced the tip over his injured bum. Every time the tip passed over one of the weals of injured flesh he winced. The teasing and torturing continued until he realised he was actually enjoying it and enjoying the anticipation of the next three strokes.

"Remember to count these strokes out loud."

"Yes miss."

The cane ripped through the air on its backstroke. He tensed in anticipation.

"He's clenching." Said Judy, pausing at the top of the back swing.

"If we had some ginger in the bag, we could fig him. That would stop the clenching." The voice was Lynn's. "I bet you've never been figged, have you?"

"No, miss."

"Do you even know what it is?"

"No, miss."

"Well you'd better Google it for next time, it would suit a little pain slut like you, wouldn't it Jude?"

"Definitely, and be so much fun! So are you ready for Mr Tickle?"

"Yes miss."

There was another swoosh as the cane parted the air on the back stroke. Again Rob winced involuntarily, but instead of the expected sting as the cane biting into him he heard.

"Are you sure there's no ginger in the bag, Lynn, he's clenching again."

The agony of anticipation was really getting to him.

"No, we used the last piece on that wimp at Xantia's, remember?"

"Ah yes, the Wimp at Xantia's. He so nearly made it, so nearly got his reward, just couldn't take the third stroke from Mr Tickle. Shame!"

Rob's fear level had just gone ballistic again. Some poor chap had been through all this only to bottle before the final stroke. The first two must have been agony. He resolved not to give in at that point, no matter what.

Again the air parted as the cane made the back stroke, this time Rob was expecting the same torturous tease but he was wrong, by the time he heard the cane rushing towards his injured bum it was too late to react.

"Fuck!" He breathed as most of the the air left his lungs. The sensation was completely different, sharper with much more of a sting.

"Colour?" Said a voice.

"Amber, miss." Then Jude's unmistakable voice.

"So do you think you can take two more of those, just for us? You have such a wonderfully smackable bum, it ripples so beautifully, and those stripes are simply stunning. It's such fun, and it's really making me juice!"

The thought of Jude's cunt juicing stiffened his resolve, not to mention his cock.

The cane swished on the back stroke, but there was no pause, it swooshed forwards and bit into his injured flesh. More expletives!

"Colour?"

"Amber, miss."

"Good boy." Judy intoned as she traced circles with the tip of the cane on his pulsating posterior. He felt on the edge of his endurance when the final stroke came. Somehow it was less severe, nowhere near as stingy, and he felt a little spaced out.

The girls released him and led him gently to the play bed, covered it with towels and got him lying on his stomach. He felt a cold sensation on his bum as some sort of lotion was gently, erotically, massaged into it.

It took a short while to get back in touch with reality but he felt himself being rolled over on to his back. Surprisingly his bum didn't hurt that much as two pairs of expert hands toyed with his erection. The sensation was exquisite.

"So what are you going to do now Rob? Do you want to fuck my subby friend or are you dying to try out your fantasy as a switch?" Asked Lynn, ever the leader.

Rob surprised himself with his answer. He had spent the last half hour fantasising about burying his cock in Judy's obvious assets but his mouth betrayed him.

"I want to try spanking."

"So you want to spank Judy's pert little bum do you? Well there are rules and I will be here to make sure they are obeyed. As you are a beginner you won't be allowed a cane, that takes skill, but you will be allowed to use the paddle.

"After each stroke we will ask for a colour, understand? After each stroke! If she goes red you are out, game over, no sorrys, no second chances, game over. Got it?"

"Yes, agreed miss."

"You don't have to say miss any more, that game is over."

"I know, but I quite like it, miss."

"The best advice is to start really gently and build up slowly, understand?"

"Yes miss."

Lynn lead Judy to the wrist cuffs and secured her, she also secured her ankles.

"Are you looking forward to this my little Jude?"

"Oh yes!"

"You know it's making me wet already, knowing I'm going to watch your pretty face as you get a spanking."

"I know."

"You know how much pleasure it is going to give me. I will probably cum while he spanks you, you know that don't you?

"I do!"

"Right Rob, undress her, remove her basque and bare her pert little bum." Rob got up and, unsure of how to remove a basque, he fumbled a bit but eventually she stood in front of him, secured, statuesque, and stark naked, except for her high heels and black leather collar.

"This is a flogger Rob, try and do gentle criss cross strokes to warm her up, like I did to you. She's a good little switch and usually enjoys it.

Rob set to gently and gradually increased the force until her buttocks took on a deep pink hue.

"Now you get twenty strokes with the paddle, remember 'red' means game over."

12