Rob, Lyn, Judy Ch. 02: Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob took careful aim with the paddle, he used only minimal force but it made a satisfying thwack as it impacted her buttocks, which wobbled delightfully.

"Colour?" He asked.

"Green." Said Judy. There was something totally magical about spanking a restrained, naked woman in high heels. He found the satisfaction of watching her buttocks jiggle from the impact more exciting than inflicting any pain, this was new territory and highly erotic, as his erect cock bore witness.

The spanking continued and Rob always got the same answer when he asked for a colour. He was tempted to spank harder, it even crossed his mind to really go for it on the last stroke. What was there to loose? But he was enjoying the experience of watching her magnificent bottom respond to the paddle and knowing that she would submit to him again if the chance arose.

Eventually he ran out of strokes. Lynn told him to go and lie on the play bed and, of course, he obeyed. She proceeded to unfasten the naked Judy and caress her rosy buttocks.

"He never got you to amber, did he?"

"No, he didn't."

"So you know what that means?"

"You want me to reward him in some way?"

"Exactly, I want to watch you fuck him cowgirl."

"If you want to watch me fuck him, it will give me pleasure to please you."

Lynn moved over to Rob and used her hands to make sure he was well and truly erect.

"Lie there Rob, my friend is going to fuck you. You must just lie there and not move, just for me." She produced a condom and rolled it onto his cock and held it vertical.

"OK Jude, take this." And she guided Robs erection into Judy's obviously excited pussy as she lowered herself, still in her heels and collar, onto him. He slid easily into her moistness. Being spanked in front of her Dom had obviously turned her on.

Rob had never expected this as well, and was so aroused that it wasn't going to last for long. Judy's rising trot was stimulating the full length of his cock.

Lynn sat open legged on the play area and toyed with her clit, brazenly masturbating, while Judy rode him to victory. After a short while watching his cock slide in and out of her hairless sex, Rob was the first to succumb. He filled the condom with several powerful squirts. Then Judy climbed off and, as his cock fell free, grabbed the full condom as evidence of her success, while Lynn started to convulse noisily as her orgasm rolled over her.

So, what did you think? Good? Bad? Why? Let me know, and be as honest as you like. All feedback is welcome

12