Rob, Lynn, Judy

Story Info
Rob gets an introduction to BDSM at his swingers club.
3.1k words
4.47
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are over the age of 18

The day had started with unseasonably good weather, in fact it was quite hot, and Rob didn't have any plans for the afternoon. This made the decision easy, what better way to spend a lovely sunny afternoon than relaxing on the sun terrace, at the club, sipping a nice cold beer, surrounded by naked people and listening to the DJ and his music.

That's how things worked at his favourite swingers club on hot Saturday afternoons. Nothing rushed. He might even get some action, always a bonus, but just being there was a tonic after a hard week.

He was an old hand at the arrival procedure. He showed his card and the buxom receptionist buzzed him in.

"Many here?" He enquired.

"Jam packed darlin! But whaddo you expect on a day like today? All up there on the terrace airing their differences in the sunshine!"

Rob made his way to the dressing room, nodding acknowledgement to a few people clustered round the bar. There were several shady alcoves en route and at least one of them contained a couple getting heavy. He thought about stopping to watch for a few minutes but decided the autumn sunshine was too good to miss.

Shedding his clothes quickly, he grabbed the towel from his locker, slung it over his shoulder and made his way to the showers. The large open space, with three shower heads, was partially occupied so he hung up his towel and made for a vacant spot.

Opposite him was a couple obviously enjoying soaping each other playfully. She was short, brunet and buxom, very buxom, and didn't seem to mind Rob watching her partner soap her generous chest. He was clearly enjoying himself and although Rob tried not to stare, it was pretty obvious that they were enjoying the attention.

He was considerably taller than her with a mat of chest hair, several tattoos, and long dark hair. His attentions were clearly turning her on, particularly when his soapy hands made their way into the soft brown curls of her pubes, and she in turn was massaging his bum and allowing herself time to stroke his cock and balls. His appreciation was becoming obvious.

Rob finished his shower, dried himself off and made his way nonchalantly to the roof terrace. It could not have been better. The sun was hot, the DJ was playing gentle music and nearly everyone was naked. Well what's a sun terrace for? He got a beer from the bar and found a lounger not too far from a leggy blond with a completely waxed pussy. If there was one thing Rob loved it was a completely waxed pussy, he could stare at pussy lips all day long.

The time passed slowly as he watched all the bodies come and go. Miss leggy blond chatted to her dark haired companion. She was less statuesque but very attractive none the less. Her hair was cut in a dark bob and her breasts were somewhat fuller than her friend's, but with unusually pronounced nipples.

People came to the bar for a drink and to the DJ for a request. Some decided they'd had enough sun and returned inside while others lapped up whatever rays September still had to offer.

Little miss leggy blond had decided her front had had enough and turned onto her stomach. Her feared that her pert little breasts and beautifully waxed pussy were going to be hidden from him. The breasts certainly vanished but they were replaced by the superb twin orbs of her bum and she kept her legs just far enough apart that Rob could see the lips of her pussy.

Had she no idea what she was doing to Rob? His imagination was running riot. Rob had always been something of a voyeur, actually he liked anything to do with sexual activity. Looking at a naked woman was fine, listening to a couple shagging was great, and watching a couple actually fucking nearly always got him to the edge of his endurance.

There was something intangibly different about watching two people fuck because they wanted to, unlike porn which could leave his dick totally unmoved. Somehow porn films just don't cut it, but even listening outside the closed door, as a couple got it on, was seriously hot.

Anyway his mind was rambling, little miss waxed pussy was offering him, intentionally or otherwise, a great view up the valley between her thighs and Rob could ogle pussy all day.

"Oh what a delight." He thought, "just imagine smoothing sun tan lotion into those two firm young buttocks and allowing your fingers to slide gently over those pussy lips. Would they respond? Would they get wet?" And with that his cock gave a little twitch. "What lucky bugger is going to play on that instrument later on?" Because he knew someone was. You don't come to a swingers club, on a Saturday afternoon, to hang about naked with lots of other naked people just to improve your tan! Almost everyone is here for the same thing: sex.

Some like to take the whole afternoon soaking up the atmosphere and then venture inside with a friend, find a room, and have a slow languorous shag either in public or in private. Others preferred to have several bites at the cherry, well it's a free world.

It had surprised Rob initially, how many people like an audience. Some cloister themselves in a room, lock the door and continue in private. Others prefer to leave the door open and have an audience, because that will happen for sure.

You can guarantee that once somebody starts getting hot and heavy, with the door open, they will soon attract an audience, usually of single men wishing it was them. Some watch coyly, others more obviously stroking themselves under their towels and the more brazen sometimes let their towels fall as they openly masturbate.

Rob had surprised himself because, after his first few encounters, he had hooked up with a girl who insisted they play in an alcove near the bar. Not just an open door encounter, but a full on public display. He was reluctant at first but she was very persuasive and held his erection in her hand as she lead him to the sofa. What's a chap to do?

After the introductory petting session, as things got hotter, he found he was quite enjoying being the centre of attention. Men had gathered quickly as she went down on him and he remembered particularly her oral technique. It was so soft and gentle with most of his cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue lazily around the sensitive tip. He could take any amount of that, sexy as hell without taking him close to the edge. He, in turn, had sucked and licked at her clit, as she had become more and more animated, until she lent forward, blew hot air into his ear and said.

"Exciting, isn't it?" and Rob had to confess that it was, "Now I want to fuck. I want to feel your cock deep inside me, and I want to see the look on all these faces as I cum, because I am going to cum pretty soon, and I get noisy when I do."

They fucked, she talked dirty throughout, she got noisy, she came, he came and some of the spectators rather obviously, came too clasping their bits in their towels. Rob found the whole experience highly erotic and had the best orgasm he'd had in a long while, a real toe curler.

Exhibitionism was definitely for him. However the opportunities were far fewer than those for voyeurism and that was an essential part of Rob's sexual wish list. There was another little kink to his menu of delights and that was listening.

Often a couple would go into a room and close the door, but that didn't necessarily signal the end of the erotic experience. There was frequently a bench outside where passers by could sit and listen to all the action taking place within. There was something highly erotic about listening to two people fucking, knowing that they were fucking for the sheer fun of it, not wanting to be watched, but not minding being over heard.

He had whiled away many happy minutes listening to women getting close to orgasm, while he stroked his cock and tried not to go too far. What was it about a woman getting noisy during sex? And why was it usually the woman? He didn't know and didn't care as long as he had the chance to listen.

He reminisced as he soaked up the sun, admiring little miss leggy blond's perfect buttocks and imagining the privilege of being the one to pamper them. His attention was drawn to a couple on the other side of the terrace. She wore a pink leather collar and he wore shorts, which was pretty unusual, as most people were naked. They were sitting on the sides of their sun loungers facing each other. She was very slight and the leather collar looked incongruous against her pale skin.

Pink leather collar's man sat opposite her and kept gently opening her knees with what looked like a riding crop, thus showing her naked sex to anyone fortunate enough to be looking. After a while a tall chap, towel around his waist, in the common fashion, went over and stood beside them. They chatted for a while and Pink leather collar reached up and undid his towel, letting it fall to the ground. She then started to manipulate his cock in what appeared to be a very skilful manner, sometimes orally and sometimes manually.

Rob was intrigued, was she going to bring him off standing there in front of everyone? The answer was not long in coming. The lucky recipient of her attentions tensed and ejaculated violently. Rob remembered thinking that that must have been some wank, and wished the days of ejaculating with such ferocity weren't so far in his past.

By now Rob had had enough sun, so he made his way to the jacuzzi. His expectations were low because most people seemed to have come in pairs but he settled into one of the few remaining spaces in the warm, comfortable, bubbling, water and let his mind wander. Why was the petite lady wearing a leather collar. Could it be that she was his sub? He knew so little about the BDSM scene.

He let his mind wander through this jungle of erotic thoughts as he casually watched the couple on the far side of the Jacuzzi. They were definitely getting into each other and he wondered how long it would be before they got out to find a room. If they did, should he follow to watch or maybe listen, or should he stay here and see what the future held? There was no hurry as the place was so full there was bound to be lots of action later. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts and voyeurism that he only just noticed the two new comers entering the jacuzzi.

He had to notice for several reasons. The jacuzzi was pretty full, so space was going to be tight. Nothing wrong with that, he thought, particularly as the new comers were little miss leggy blond and her dark haired, busty companion. He shuffled up hoping the space he left would be seen as an invitation.

It was. Not so much because of his consideration, more because there was nowhere else to sit. Leggy blond's busty companion sat beside him and leggy blond squeezed herself in on the far side.

"If those two would just go and find a room, there'd be more space for all of us!" He was a bit taken aback by his neighbour's introductory remarks and it took him a few seconds to register that she was talking to him.

"Yes," said Rob, trying to keep the conversation going, "they look as if they are getting pretty hot, if they are not already at it."

"We'll soon know when the bubbles stop. Lynn's the name, by the way."

"Hi Lynn, mine's Rob."

"Well Rob, what do you think? Are they fucking or not?"

"I rather hope they are."

"A bit of a voyeur then, are you Rob?"

"I have to confess I am."

"Thought you might be by the way you kept staring at the girl in the pink collar on the sun deck."

"Yea, what's that all about then?"

"I'd have thought it was pretty obvious. She's his sub. They come here from time to time and get up to bit of Dom sub stuff in the dungeon. Does that excite your voyeuristic leanings then Rob?"

"I would certainly stop and watch!"

"Have you ever tried a bit of BDSM then, or do you just watch?"

"So far neither, but I'm certainly curious."

"So imagine this, you are in the dungeon, naked obviously, with a girl, probably also naked or at least dressed sexily. Would you want to spank her or be spanked by the her?"

Rob was getting quite excited by the way the conversation was going. He was sitting between a naked, leggy, blond and her busty companion being quizzed on his favourite fetish. He hadn't admitted it to Lynn yet but he definitely had a fetish about being spanked.

"Now that's a difficult choice, not really sure. Either sound like fun, as long as it wasn't too heavy."

"Rob, you're a bit of a switch, aren't you?"

"A switch?"

"Yes, you like the idea of being a Dom and a sub. You like the thought of spanking a naked girly bottom and you want to know what it feels like to be spanked. Don't you? So you're a switch!"

"I suppose so, I never really thought about it." With that the bubbles stopped, the water went calm and transparent. He felt a hand on his knee and sensed it slide up his thigh to his growing erection.

The couple opposite were now quite obviously fucking. He was sitting, she was facing him, arms round his neck, legs either side of his, kneeling on the seat and she was rising and falling slowly. You didn't need a transparent jacuzzi to work that out.

"Is that for them, Rob, or for our conversation?" As her hand started to massage his stirring cock. This was progressing better than he could have hoped. Not long after imagining rubbing sun tan lotion into the twin orbs of leggy blond's pert little bottom, he was having his cock fondled by her busty companion.

"A bit of both, I suspect, but I confess the thought of a spanking is certainly helping."

"So," She whispered in his ear breathily, gently stroking his cock, "would you like to come and play with Judy and me?"

"Judy?"

"Yes Judy, my friend here, the one you couldn't take your eyes off on the sun deck."

"It was hard to know where to look on the sun deck." He said, playing for time.

"Well you certainly seemed to know where to look! I bet you were imagining the delights to be enjoyed between her thighs, weren't you? Come on. Be honest.

"I have to confess my mind was wandering along those lines." He said lamely as he felt her hand slide down the length of his cock, pulling his foreskin right back, before it started massaging his balls.

"So come and play with us and you'll get plenty of opportunity to feast your eyes. What do you think? Play, and experience something new, or sit here and watch them shag before you go for a wank." The use of language surprised him somewhat.

What might he be getting into? There were plenty of people around so he probably couldn't come to much real harm.

"Well, it sounds exciting, how does it, you know, sort of work?"

"You come to the dungeon with us, as our toy. Nothing too heavy just some spanking and mind games. You do exactly as we tell you, totally under our control, but you do have a safety net. We use the traffic light system. From time to time I will ask you for a colour and 'green' means you are comfortable, 'amber' means that's as much as you can take, but you can say 'red' at any time the game ends instantly and we go our separate ways."

"Sounds a bit like what I have read."

"Exactly, but try to take as much as you can, shouts of stop or cries for help will not be heard, only 'red', and we will probably push you a bit. Your reward will be at the end. When we are finished with you, I will get my lovely friend, Jude here, to make sure you have a wonderful orgasm."

"Sounds tempting. I'm in!"

"Just remember if you go red it's game over. No second chances."

"Got it."

"Shall we go then?" She ran her hand up and down the shaft of his cock a few times and rubbed the sensitive end with the palm of her hand. They stood and Judy, who had obviously been following the proceedings, followed.

No one else in the jacuzzi had been able to hear their conversation and he got a few envious glances as he climbed out of the water with the two girls and the makings of a serviceable erection. Not long ago an erection in public would have thoroughly embarrassed him but this was the club, erections were part of the scene.

It was only going to be a matter of seconds before others followed to ogle. Was that part of what he had agreed to? He didn't know and wasn't particularly concerned, as he was preoccupied by what might be about to happen to him.

Lynn did the introductions and told Judy to go and get 'the bag' as they trooped up the stairs to the so called dungeon, a dimly lit room furnished with a St. Andrews cross, a gym horse, various chains hanging from the ceiling and a suspended leather sex swing. There were various other pieces of equipment scattered about.

Judy returned with 'the bag', but now wearing a tight corset and vertiginously high heels. He was delighted to see that her lower body was still naked, showing off her waxed pussy to best advantage, and her breasts were pushed up high by the corset to the point of overflowing. The ensemble was topped off with a thick black leather neck collar with shiny studs spaced around it.

Once they were all together, Lynn closed the wrought iron gates to the dungeon and hung a towel over them to partially obstruct the view. No one could enter, but a very restricted view was available to the determined voyeur.

CONTINUED....