Wife Pegs Hubby in front of friend

Story Info
Wife pegs husband for birthday, invites girlfriend to watch.
2.4k words
4.26
123.4k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Herbie625
Herbie625
71 Followers

My friend Lisa has confided in me for years how her husband, Don, often likes to be dominated and humiliated during sex. But recently, Don's been begging her to bring one of her girlfriends home to watch while she puts him through his paces. For his 40th birthday, Lisa decided to grant his wish and asked if I'd like to help them celebrate. Of course I jumped at the chance and there I was, the very next Saturday night ringing their doorbell, my imagination running wild at what I might see inside.

Lisa answered the door not dressed as a dominatrix with a whip as I imagined, but just as housewife. Barefoot and with her hair in a ponytail, she wore just a T-shirt with no bra underneath that showed the curves of her large, natural breasts and a pair of short cotton shorts that showed off her tanned, muscular thighs.

Stepping inside, Lisa told me that Don wanted to greet her but he was a tied up at the moment, so we'd have to go to him. She led me upstairs to their master bedroom where Don was completely naked with his hands tied above his head to an eyebolt in the ceiling. Shocked, I let out a gasp and then started laughing. I'd never seen anything like this. He was wearing a hood to cover his face but was also blindfolded and had a ball gag in his mouth to boot. There was a dog collar around his neck and a stainless steel cock cage confining his manhood.

"Oh my god, Lisa, you weren't kidding, this is amazing," I laughed as I drank in the sight of Don hanging there helpless. I'd seen Don with his shirt off before, but nothing like this. For the first time I could see he had a decent body, he was slim and slightly muscular with not too much body hair. The only thing I couldn't tell was how well he was hung. Lisa had told me before that he was just over 6 inches and reasonablely thick, but of course I'd need to judge for myself.

"Well Don, don't be rude. Angie's here to celebrate your birthday and you haven't even said hello," Lisa teased. "I can't even tell if you're happy to see her. Are you?"

Don grunted through his gag and bobbed his head up and down.

"I think you can greet her better than that," she said as she produced a key and removed his cock cage. His cock immediately started to swell.

"Are you happy to see Angie? Are you? Show us how happy you are."

Don obediently (and enthusiastically) started "air fucking" by thrusting his hips forward and back causing his cock to bounce wildly up and down while becoming fully erect. Apparently in their world, a cock bouncing up and down means "yes" and side to side "no."

Lisa grabbed his hardon in mid bounce and gave it squeeze. "Now that's more like it. I think it's safe to say he's happy to see you."

I had to admit, Don had a decent package. He was circumcised, which I like, and his shaft had a nice upward curve that wasn't too veiny. His balls were just average and rode high their tight little sac. Except for his neatly trimmed pubic hair, his equipment and ass cheeks were smooth and hairless.

Slapping cock playfully Lisa untied Don, removed his gag and blindfold (still leaving his hood and collar on) and told him to crawl downstairs on all fours where he could wait on us.

For the next hour, Don, still naked and hard most of the time, served Lisa and I cocktails and snacks while we sat on the living room sofa and chatted, pretending to ignore him but savoring every moment of his naked servitude. Never allowed to stand in our presence, he shuttled back and forth from the kitchen either on all fours or kneeling depending on the task at hand. After we'd been served several times, Lisa told Don to bring out his dog dish and a bottle of water. She positioned the dish a few feet directly in front of us and filled it about an inch. She then told Don to "Beg" for his treats. He kneeled in front of us, his cock conspicuously pointing in our direction and his hands raised like the paws of a begging dog. He'd bark when we told him to "speak" and we took turns tossing crackers and cheese cubes at his open mouth. The ones he didn't catch (which were most of them) fell to the floor and he scurried around on all fours to pick them up with his mouth. When he was finished, he lapped up the water in his bowl just like a puppy.

"Now I think it's time for your birthday spanking. Go get your toys and get in position," Lisa commanded. In what appeared to be a very familiar and practiced move, Don scurried off on all fours to the downstairs bedroom and quickly returned with a leather paddle and a riding crop in his teeth. He laid them at Lisa's feet and immediately assumed what I learned was the "downward dog" position, where he spread his legs wide and then bent over with his butt in the air and head down supported by his spread hands on the floor.

Lisa invited me to join her as she demonstrated spanking Don's bare ass with the leather paddle. We took turns turning his ass bright red, alternating swats on one cheek then the other, with Don grunting through his clenched teeth with each impact. After about 50 swats, Lisa ordered Don to "stand at attention" and face us. Amazingly, his cock was as hard as ever. In fact, Lisa has often told me a good bare bottom spanking can make Don hard almost every time. She took the riding crop and demonstrated how she liked to swat his hard cock while he stood tall in front of her, hand behinds behind his back and his hardon jutting out at her. She mercilessly swatted his shaft and the tip of his cock with short, fast, back and forth stokes that clearly stung, but Don being the trooper he was proudly stood there and took it.

"Good boy," Lisa praised. "Are you ready for your birthday present?" Don bobbed his cock up and down vigorously as he'd done before to say "yes!"

"Oh wait, I almost forgot. We haven't sung happy birthday," she teased. Lay on your back, put your butt up in the air and raise your legs so your feet are by your head. And close your eyes."

Without hesitation or any sign of embarrassment, Don assumed another humiliating pose right before my eyes.

Lisa went to the kitchen and returned with a long, tapered candle about ¾'s of an inch thick, a lighter and a tube of lube. She expertly greased the end of the candle, inserted it about 3 inches into Don's anus and lit it. With the lit candle sticking out of Don's asshole, she then led a chorus of "Happy birthday" and closed by inviting me to blow out the candle which I happily did.

After pulling out the candle, Lisa told Don to bring out his "birthday toy." Like before, he crawled off to the downstairs bedroom but this time returned with a large, lifelike strapon dildo and harness in his teeth. Don kneeled before Lisa and waited attentively as she took the dildo from him, stepped into the loops and pulled it up over her shorts till it fit snugly around her waist, the base of the fake cock perfectly protruding from her pubic bone. Watching the two of them, it was clear this wasn't their first rodeo.

Lisa's cock was bigger than any man I'd ever seen, but still within the realm of human possibility. Lisa grinned as she saw me eyeing her erect cock and explained it was supposedly made from a mold of real porn star. It certainly looked real with a sculpted head, a thick tapered shaft with veins, and unlike Don, a large pair of balls at the base. She told me it was 2 inches thick and 7 inches long.

"OK baby, it's time for your birthday present," Lisa cooed. "Let's start by showing Angie what a good cock sucker you are."

With that, Lisa stepped squarely in front of Don's face and with hands on hips, thrust her cock toward his open mouth. Keeping his hands behind his back, he started by slowly swirling his tongue all over the head. Then forming a ring with his lips, he took the whole head in his mouth and bobbed back and forth. Before long, this mini-blow job turned into taking the shaft deeper and deeper down his throat. It looked like he could take a little over half of its length pretty easily, but being a trooper, and with Lisa's urging, he would periodically try to take it deeper. If he started to gag, he'd switch to licking the shaft and balls till he recovered enough to take the cock down his throat again. This went on for about five minutes, sometimes with Lisa holding his head and guiding him more forcefully to "take it all."

"OK, that's enough," she said abruptly as she pulled her cock away. "Go finish getting things ready for your big finish. Angie, you'll want to sit here on the sofa for the best view. I think you'll enjoy this."

While I took a front row seat on the sofa, Don was busy crawling back and forth setting the stage. First, he put a large foam pad about an inch thick on the floor directly in front of me and then covered it with an old blanket. Next, he placed a tube of lube, and hand towel, a pie pan and an iPhone at one edge of the pad and then positioned himself on all fours in the middle of the pad directly opposite me. I could see his profile perfectly, his bare butt sticking up with legs spread wide and ass cheeks open, his head down and resting on his forearms, and of course I could see a side view of his swollen cock dangling down between his legs pointing forward, a drop of pre-cum clearly visible on the tip.

Once Don was in position, Lisa knelt behind him and in a practiced, casual way, picked up the tube of lube and greased the length of her cock as well as Don's asshole. She wiped her hands with the towel, put it down and picked up the iPhone and activated what she said was a 5-minute timer and placed it in the small of Don's back.

She then slowly and very deliberately placed the head of her cock against Don's eager asshole and pushed. As the head slowly but relentlessly forced its way in Don tensed, trying to hold still and "take it like a man." And then, as it finally cleared Don's sphincter muscle, I saw the shaft suddenly sink deeper as Don let out a groan of relief. Her cock now halfway up Don's ass, Lisa paused for a moment to let him recover before continuing.

And then the show began. Lisa ever so slowly and deliberately shoved all 7 inches of her realistic looking cock up Don's ass till it was buried balls deep. She held it there grinding against him for a moment and then pulled almost all the way out, only to drive it back in.

Lisa ground in and out of Don's asshole teasing him with different strokes and depths. Sometimes she'd move ever so slightly with barely the tip in him that he'd beg her to "Fuck me, rape me!" Then with no warning, she'd slam into him hard and fast, nearly knocking him off balance. As she fucked him he plead with her: "Please Mistress, may I play with my cock?"

"No slave," would be her answer, "Unless you want me to stop right now. Do you want that, are we done?"

"No Mistress, please fuck me more. Fuck me hard!"

I was mesmerized watching the two of them. It was so exciting watching him giving up control so completely and she commanding him so confidently.

Before I knew it the 5-minute alarm had gone off. Lisa, still fucking Don enthusiastically turned the alarm off and told him: "Now slave, play with your cock while I fuck you. I want you to cum. Cum now and catch every drop!"

Don reached for the pie tin and placed it under his cock and then grabbed his cock in his right hand and started jerking wildly while Lisa started pounding his ass even harder and faster than before. Don was panting and groaning as he jerked his cock with an urgency that soon erupted in a cry and a spray of cum into the pie tin. As his body shook in orgasm, Lisa gave a her final, few, hard pumps of her cock while Don gave his own cock its final jerks. For a moment, they were both motionless, almost frozen in time. But then Lisa quickly recovered and ordered Don to lick up every drop of cum.

Still crouching on all fours with Lisa's cock buried to the hilt behind him, he moved the cum splattered pie tin up toward his face, leaned down and began licking.

An electric jolt went through me. This whole evening was amazing. Watching him get fucked blew my mind, but I never expected to see a man lap up his own cum.

"That's it. Get every drop," she said as she held him by the hips to keep her cock buried deep inside him until he finished. When it was finally licked clean, she withdrew her cock, took off the harness and tossed it on the floor. She picked up the towel and tossed it toward Don telling him to wipe himself off and to crawl back upstairs and wait for her.

As the final act of the evening I followed Lisa upstairs to the bedroom where Don was obediently waiting. Silently Lisa secured his arms above his head to the eye bolt in the ceiling and gagged and blindfolded him just as he'd been at the start of the evening. The only difference was she didn't replace his cock cage -- leaving his limp dick on display.

"Well, did you enjoy your birthday?"

Don thrust his hips out as before to say "yes" by shaking his shriveled dick.

We both just laughed, and left him hanging.


Herbie625
Herbie625
71 Followers