Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pumped harder, slapping against his flesh and pushing myself to the brink. I could barely hold it back and finally had to pull out; I choked it off and slapped my aching dick over his cheek. I grunted, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck, I almost lost it there! Hot fucking ass dude...you almost got bred."

"Mmmm...yeah...breed me...breed me anytime...sounds hot."

Robin was short of breath but said, "Hon, yer not done...forget breeding and own this pussy...get on me and fuck me...I need it...be my alpha." He rolled off and I pulled her to the edge, pushed through his cum and humped into her pussy. I could feel my dick sloshing through his load; it was coated with his sex, when I pulled out. The thought, of sharing her pussy, only made me harder...and hornier.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me and squealed, as I started thrusting harder. "Fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah babe...mmmmmmm...fuck me...his cum makes it easy...push it deeper...push all that cum deeper. Fuck me with it...own that pussy...fuck me hard...own it. Oh my god...make me cum...make me cum...closer...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...make me cum...uhhhh...ahhhh!"

It wasn't long; she was so ramped up and horny. Her sexy moans and grunts synced with my thrusts and my dick stretched her...the sensation of heat and fullness, ran through her body, overwhelming her senses. Once she started rubbing her clit, she started screaming and rocking her head, from side to side. She was there...orgasm rolled through her body and she screamed, "Yesssssss...yesssssss...cumming...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...cumming...yesssssss!"

Darin leaned back and stroked, while watching me fuck her through orgasm. He grinned, "Mmmmmm, that's hot...I can't wait to wake up with that dick."

I stroked, long and deep, into her body. Her tits bounced wildly with my thrusts and I pushed her legs back. Still fuck-drunk and breathless, she pulled her legs back even further and moaned with the pleasure of being fucked...fucked hard, the way she loved it. She smiled, "Fuck me, honey...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...damn that feels...sooooo good!"

She gets around to answering Darin, "Darin...sweetie, I like it too...uhhhh...uhhhh...he's always hard...always got morning wood!" Then she moaned in my ear, "That's it...fuck me harder...fuck me, baby...fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...that dick's good...so good!"

I start emptying my balls into her, filling her with seed. I slide out and spill sex over her muff, but once I push back through the puffy lips, I hold her tight, as my cock pulsed into her belly. "Oh fuck...Robin...fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah...still cumming." I pumped as deep as I could and held it there, shooting more, deep into her body and flooding her cervix. I pulled back and thrust, a couple more times, my whole-body shuddering with the fading orgasm.

I felt my dick twitching and soaking in a collective pool of cum. It ran down over my balls and when I pulled out, a trickle followed...and Robin felt a warmth running down over her leg.

Darin grinned, "Dude, that's half and half, you and me, right there."

She flexed a couple times and more bubbled out, "Now, that's a creampie, guys!"

He just grinned, and I kissed Robin, "What d'ya think sweetie?"

"I love my creampie, but you know what I'm thinking...we need to do more of this."

Darin grinned, "I'd have to agree with Robin on that...by the way, if you don't mind, who is this Tom? I guess I'm curious...you know."

"You know Robin...she wanted to try a threesome and Tom was her pick to join us...really good choice...huge dick."

"Right honey?"

"Darin, usually Rob would stretch something like this, but this time he's right; it was my idea from the start. Tom was big, and he was fun."

He smiles, "You know...that's what I hear."

She continued, "and he was gay, too...seems like a theme...big-dicked gay men."

"Nothing wrong there...I guess that piques my interest. Whatever happened?"

"We lost track...he started a business and we just never hooked up again."

"How did you & Robin meet?'

I grinned at Robin, "Dude, she made the first move...I was drunk, and she jumped me behind a bar."

"Oh Rob! That's not exactly true...don't listen to that shit, Darin. He drove me crazy; he flirted with me for weeks. I did make the first move...but I didn't jump him, and he wasn't drunk. We were working at the same firm, and I just asked him out...I thought he was hot.

Laughing, I responded, "I was flirting, but she did her share...I really wanted to make sure she was comfortable with the dating thing...and I can be really patient, when I'm wearing a girl down...you know.

Still frustrated but grinning, "Rob, you are a funny man."

"And you never got married?"

"Well, I had a short marriage and got divorced, thankfully. Neither, Rob or myself, wanted a commitment; and I wanted to protect the kids from off and on father figures or relationships...you know. It's hard to date when you have kids."

"Yeah...we tried to hide everything...we didn't want them to get high hopes that I was their new dad...even though, at times, it was hard to escape it."

"Honey, you did just fine...better than fine...you were a great help...you know that. Darin, I couldn't have raised them without him."

"We'd pretend to sleep in separate rooms, so they wouldn't suspect anything. I think it worked for a while, but Lynn was a few years older than Chris...she, totally, knew we were screwing. And then Chris, obviously knew...I mean you saw that all happen.

"Well boys, I'm gonna jump in the shower...maybe a cocktail when I'm out?"

"Sounds good, sweetie."

We smiled as we watched her get up and run to the bathroom, holding a hand between her legs. I was noticeably distracted by her ass; the flex of her muscles and that jiggle inflated my dick.

He said, "I think you like mine, too...Rob, are you an ass man?"

"I guess I was obvious."

"You know...I'm not entirely an ass man, because I like everything about a woman's body. But I do like tight, rounded asses...not big ones. I'm not into big, rolling asses, at all."

"Well...where does mine fall in that spectrum?"

"I can't believe we're having this talk, dude. This's new for me...but right at the top. I'd put your ass at the top with Robin's...you've got a hot...fuckable...ass."

He smiled, "Say that again...hot and fuckable."

I laugh, "What about a very hot, fuckable ass? How's that sound?"

"Well, it sounds like we got a great weekend ahead of us...my very hot and fuckable ass is yours, dude...all weekend. Now, let me clean you up...bring that big guy over here...wanna taste some of the cocktail on yer dick."

"You work on that one and I'll mix you up something with...um...maybe gin?

"It's a plan, dude...come here."

*********************************************************************

It sounds boring, but that next morning, we hung out. I cooked everybody breakfast, while Robin cleaned up the house...she's so conscientious about keeping ahead of things. Then she ran into work for an hour or so, while I took Darin into the office. I gave him an overview of my work. He was in engineering at that time but was giving serious thought to changing his major to architecture. He was attentive or super interested, and we had a long discussion on the way home. He hadn't made any decisions, but decided he really needed to meet with his advisor, before semester end.

Robin was out gardening, when we got back. We both helped for a while before she announced, she was up for a movie, our choice. We had dinner in front of the TV...and watched an old James Bond movie. After our obligatory (shaken, not stirred) martini, Robin got a cute but familiar smile, "Don't you think we need to have some fun? I've been working all day and I got you two hot guys all to myself. I need to take advantage of the opportunity...you know."

"You ready, Darin?"

He grinned, "My fuckable ass is ready for fun."

Robin laughed, "I guess you do have a fuckable ass but where did that come from?"

"Darin and I had a conversation about butts, last night."

"I probably don't wanna know."

"Oh, we concluded that your butt was very highly ranked."

She shook her head, "That's good, I guess...why don't you guys follow my highly ranked butt to the bedroom? I'll make it fun...again, it'll definitely be worth your while, Darin."

"Lead the way."

She lunged forward to initiate a very heated kiss and pushed me, onto the bed. Robin, clearly horny for more, pulled my clothes off, climbed on top and kissed down over my body...then she turned to hike her leg over top. When she moved her pussy within reach, I licked, up and down, through the moist lips; I licked circles over her clit and flicked with my tongue.

She grinds into my face and starts stroking me as Darin sucks the head. I fuck with my tongue until she starts moaning. Their efforts overwhelm my senses, "Fuck! Uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmm...Robin...Darin...work that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...shit...just like that...yessssss...fuck, yeah...yeah...that's...good!"

When I got back to her, she moaned, "Oh my god...mmmm...fuck! Honey, that tongue! Work it...fuck me...fuck me...yeah, like that...just like that!"

After a while, she groans, "Boys...ahhhh...ahhhh...boys, I really need cock...need to be fucked!" She rolls off and lays at the very edge of the bed; I got up and pressed my dick through her lips. Easily sliding into the steamy wetness, I start pumping and Darin climbs on the bed to slap his dick over lips. She quickly grabs it and starts licking all over, smearing her face with a sheen of spit.

I'm watching his rock-hard dick bob and slide, wildly, over her face...and we are completely soaking the sheets, with sex. I slam into her, over and over, pushing deep and pounding her cervix. "That's it sweetie...take that dick...fuck me...take it all. Work us both...satisfy all yer men...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...satisfy both dicks...satisfy these big dicks...that's it...suck that dick, good."

She's moaning louder and rubbing herself, "Fuck! Rob...Rob...yer pushin' me over the edge...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...I'm gonna cum...cumming...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...cumming...fuck me...yesssssss...cummmmming!"

When her pussy starts squeezing, and I feel her shudder, it pushes me over the edge, too. Her pussy squeezed as I pulled back, grasping and milking. I couldn't hold back and start emptying my balls, filling her with seed.

I pumped into the sex while I caught my breath. When I finally pull out, my dick glistened; I crawled up to let her capture the pearly drops, clinging to the shaft. "Fuck...you guys! We're so damned turned-on...that was fast...amazing sex! I wanna taste all that load! Let me taste it."

I go to put it in her mouth and she squeals...that looks so yummy but see if I can get my creampie.

"What?"

"Just help me. You guys aren't the only ones watching porn...I watch it, too. I saw some chick do this once...she dripped creampie in her mouth."

I helped flip her legs back, over her head, so she was resting on her shoulders. She was almost folded in half, to where her pussy was just above her mouth. Darin and I watch with amazement as she flexed to work it out. When it dripped over her face, Darin groaned, "Whoa...shit!"

"Here Robin, let me." I push a finger deep inside to scoop out some and drop it over her tongue.

I've always been amazed with what Robin could do with her pussy, but Darin and I were really impressed with this move. He grins at us both and I say, "What the fuck do you do for an encore? And why am I not watching that porn with you? That's fucking hot, sweetie!"

"That's just the start, honey...the night is young. You know what I really wanna see?"

"After that little move, you can have anything...what's that babe?"

With a big grin, she looks through her legs, still spread wide, but resting on the bed, "I wanna watch you suck Darin again. Put on a little show for me."

With little hesitation, I answer, "What d'ya think, bud? You heard the lady." She flops herself next to me and starts rubbing again. Darin lays back and I kneel between his legs to wrap my hand around his big hardon. It's beautiful to look at...tall and veiny and you just wanna wrap your lips around it, but I refrain and lick precum from the tip. Robin starts pumping herself, as I wrap my lips over the head and slide down the shaft.

My lips are stretched tight and it feels hot; it's huge in my mouth; and I quickly forget about Robin as I bob faster and stroke my hand over the shaft. Darin groans, "Fuckkk...that feels so good, dude...suck me...suck me...I think yer a fast learner."

I pull off to smile at Darin...then Robin, "Thanks buddy...you know...Robin's a good teacher."

She jokes, "Sure am...Darin, honey...and he's had countless teaching sessions from me."

After a while he moans that he's getting closer...ready to cum. I pull off to allow him to shake it off, "Dude, just in time...I almost lost it, there."

"I already dropped a load...I want you to last...man."

Robin smiled, "So do I, sweetie."

He swatted my ass, "You know what I really want dude?"

I knew exactly what he wanted...I looked into Robin's eyes and she responded with a sexy grin, because she knew what I was thinking. "It'll be fucking hot...go ahead and try it, honey. There's nothing wrong with trying something new...and I'm gonna enjoy every moment."

My voice was strained. "I've always done the fucking, Darin...maybe it is time for a change."

"You know there's no pressure...whenever you're ready, we can take it easy...and if ya don't like it, I'll pull out and never do it again. It's in your court...totally"

"I want to do it...with you. But I'm a little freaked out...you'll be the first."

"I'll take it easy; I'll go slow."

"How do you wanna do this? I guess I'm up for anything...you know?"

"If yer ready...um...get on your hands and knees."

"Sounds good."

"Robin, you ok with me fucking your man?"

"You bet, hon...he fucks you and that's really hot...take it easy on him, though. Don't break my boyfriend."

With a soft laugh, "You got that. I'll go really easy...and use plenty of lube. I don't wanna hurt that little ass either."

He squeezed the cheeks, admiring the firm, muscled flesh, "It's a very fuckable ass, you know." We all laughed again. Then he teased the tightly clenched opening with his fingers, gently massaging with lube till he felt it relax. When he pushed lube into me with his finger, I pushed back, pushing it deeper. "Yeah dude, that's one hot ass...it looks cherry, for sure. You ready for this?"

I moaned a little, as he fucked the finger into my ass, "Fuck, that's good...do it, Darin...fuck me!"

He moaned, "Fuck...that's sweet...yer asking for it, dude. Let me get a condom...I'll put lube on top of that, too...with that tight, cherry ass it'll be way better. You'll thank me in the morning."

"Thanks, dude...I don't have any experience, I'm glad you do."

He ran his flaring cockhead over the lubed muscle, while I tried to spread it open by pulling a cheek aside. Finally, I felt him spread me wider and push the very tip inside. He let me relax some before sliding more in, and by the third pause, he was buried deep in my belly. I strained, to let him in, but with a virgin ass, his dick felt huge; it stretched and made me feel full, but it didn't hurt...not at all.

Robin kissed my cheek, as Darin held his big dick inside, "Mmmm, that is so fucking hot, baby...you're taking it all!"

Fuck dude it's tight...you good?" I didn't answer, and he gently rolled his hips, pumping, really slow, "You okay? You want me to pull out?"

All I could muster was jibberish, "Mmmmm...no...ahhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhh...don't pull out...damn, it's big...fuck!"

He pulled outward slowly, methodically, and pushed back in with long, satisfying thrusts. Repeatedly, that big dick went all the way out and all the way back in...it felt wild...fucking incredible.

Robin was excited, "Does it feel good, baby? You know...you are allowed to like it. Does it hurt? Does it feel good?"

"Yeah...it feels...mmmmm...good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh. It does feel good...I like it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...I really like it." The first-time experience was strange...or foreign, but I wasn't lying. I did like it; I liked being fucked...and his dick felt fucking amazing.

"It feels good...uhhhh...uhhhh...I feel it stretching, and when it's all the way inside, I feel full. I feel stretched...and really full. Mmmm, fuck...it's soooo fucking good, Robin!"

"Buddy, you're doing really good...just enjoy the way it feels. And it's only gonna get better...the more you fuck."

He was totally right; I even found myself pushing back to meet his strokes...I wanted to get it deeper...I needed it deeper. I was pushing into him the same way Robin does; I wanted his dick, in the same way...I wanted to be fucked like Robin.

Robin leaned down to look in my eyes, "Honey, I think it's really hot, you can take a cock like that. I know how it feels, and it looks like it feels good for you, too...remember...you'll always be my alpha, sweetie."

"Dude, she's right!" He reached under to grab my dick, "Yer fucking granite...hard as a rock, down there! Fuck that's a sweet dick...I need to ride it more often." There was a pause and he said, "Fuck! You're my alpha, too."

I continued to match his thrusts and Robin squealed, "Baby enjoy it...ride that big dick...big dicks'r so much fun!" Robin pumped her fingers deeper and moaned, "Honey, you like that...don't you? It's sexy...so sexy...you feel what I feel...mmmm...what it's like to ride a cock."

"Fuck...you got the sweetest ass I've ever had. You still okay, dude?"

Finally, I answer, "I do...like it...uhhhh...uhhhh...its big, but it feels...feels good...fuck me. Darin, fuck me...it...feels amazing."

"Dude enjoy it...ride that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh...fuck me with yer ass." He took great care and slow-fucked, pulling out to the tip, then pushing the entire length back in. It felt so good, my dick was rock hard and bouncing...my balls ached. I was breathing hard and his hips were pounding my ass, "Fuck...you got a sweet ass...tight ass...fuck!

"Mmmmmmmm...jeezus, fuck me...fuck...fuck me...yeah! Good and hard!"

Robin shifted around on the bed and spread her legs for me...I buried my tongue and she moaned, "Yessssss...with yer tongue...fuck me...fuck me with that tongue!"

He panted between loud moans, as he slammed himself deep, into my body. "Fuck...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmm...yeah...fuck...that ass...jeeeezzz!" I could tell he was getting close when his movements stiffened; cum was boiling up from his balls. "I'm gonna shoot...uhhhh...uhhhh...right up that ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

Robin spoke soft, "Oh babe, he's gonna cum. Squeeze it...squeeze his cock...squeeze his cock with yer ass...squeeze hard!"

He pushed deep, and moaned, "Oh fuck! Cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...cumming!" I pushed myself back into his thrusts, before he slammed deep and pulled out. The condom flew off and I turned to watch him pump his fist over a fiery red shaft, pulsing a thick spray over my ass.

It splashed over my skin and Robin squealed, "Yeah! Look at that...that's a fucking cumshot!"

After he finished, he pushed back in and stroked with gentle thrusts; my muscles gripped the hard flesh. "Mmmmmmm...fuck, Rob...that was good. Jeeezus that was good."

He collapsed on top and I could feel the seed and his hot, muscled body press into mine; I loved it...and I really loved the sensation of that big dick, pulsing inside. Still overwhelmed from the experience, there were a million thoughts running through my head, but I was oddly calmed with the intense lust...a lust for Darin and Robin. I wanted them both...I wanted to feel more pleasure and satisfy the lust. I just let it take over and push everything else aside; I let all the heavy shit go...I could deal with it later. After all, I was still sandwiched between Robin's steamy, hot thighs and that certainly felt familiar and comforting.