Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my lips over the tiny bud and flicked with my tongue, till she screamed and bucked into my face, "Baby...yesssss...yessssss...yesssss...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's...that's it...cummmmmmming...cummmmming...yessssssssssssss...fuckkkkkkkk! Fuckkkkk...uhhhh...uhhhh...cummmmmm...cummmmmmming...uhhhh...uhhhh...Robbbbbbbbbbb." Her body shuddered, and I kept it going, dragging my tongue back and forth over her clit, till she relaxed her legs.

There was a long calm as Robin recovered, but I looked over to see Darin. He was smiling, "What d'ya think? For your first time...you like it?"

"Dude, it was better than I imagined...didn't hurt like I thought. I guess I expected it to hurt...you know."

"I used a condom...and lubed good. Dude...that usually keeps it from hurting, too much."

Robin finally spoke, "Mmmm...it was fucking hot."

He reached around and grabbed my dick; it was still rock-hard, and he asked, "You shoot?"

"Got real close. But, no, not yet."

"Wanna fuck, more? Maybe do me?"

I look over at Robin and she grins, "I'm good with it, babe. I've had mine...I'm feelin' really good."

"Buddy, that'll do it...I know that'll do it."

He rolled over on his back, with his legs in the air; that long, glistening rod, still heavy, slapped over his belly. He reached out to pull me closer, "I want it...I want you to fuck me. Put it in me."

"You want me to wear one, too?"

He laughed, "Dude, no need...I'm just not as tight...probably got callouses."

I push his legs back further and plant my dick deep, until my pubes are smashed up against his balls. I lean back and slide out a little, before pushing back in. As I start fucking harder, Robin takes his dick and starts stroking it back to its full glory.

"Mmmmmmmm...ahhhhhhhhhhhh...mmmmmmmm...uhhhh...right there...o'my god, Rob...o'my god...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssssssssssss!"

I grabbed his wrists, pinning them above his head, and fucked deep into his ass. "Mmmmm, this's gonna feel good...real good," I moaned into his ear. I pulled out and then push back in, really hard and deep. "Dude, you love getting fucked...uhhhh...uhhhh...like this...fucked hard...uhhhh...uhhhh...pounded!"

He moaned louder as I struggled to push his legs to the side; all I could think about was spreading him wider and fucking harder. Robin saw me struggling and scrambled to help; she grabbed his legs and held them back, so I could devote myself to fucking.

After it all set in, I couldn't believe I just had a guy take my cherry and now I was fucking him, with my girlfriend's help. She enabled me to pound my dick deeper...each time his body lurching forward and his big dick bobbing wildly over his belly. "Yeah, that's it, babe, fuck him! Fuck him, hard. Give him that cum, baby...I wanna see you cum in his ass...take that ass like an alpha...yer still our alpha, baby!"

With all the thoughts running through my head, I lost control and ploughed into his ass, till my cock emptied its seed. I grunted, "Yeah...yeah...yeah...mmmmmm...can't hold it...cumming...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...cumming! Gonna fill that ass, dude...cumming." I exploded for a second time that night and it seemed bigger than the first.

With her help, I just kept fucking; she kept his legs wide spread...and my cock glistened, as I fucked into the creampie, I left behind. I started to jack his dick; it seemed to get harder each time I pumped, deep into his gut.

"Dude, that's sweet...uhhhh...uhhhh...know I just shot, but that's gonna make me...mmmm...cum, again...fuck! Ahhhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...jerk that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me, Rob...Rob...keep it up...fuckkkkkkk!"

Robin's focus intensified, and she could barely look away...when she finally did, she looked into my eyes with that sexy smile, "Rob...fuck him...so hot...this's so fucking hot! Honey, you're gonna sleep good tonight...if we ever give you a chance." I was a little worried when she declared, "I'm gonna need to fuck, again...so horny." I was still hard, but I didn't know if I could keep going. At some point, I was gonna give out, but then she added, "Let me get my vibrator...it'll feel good, for both of us."

Then his moaning grew louder, "Mmmmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's good...fuck...jack my dick...fast...faster...oh gawd...faster. Rob, that dick...that big dick feels good...fuck me...use me...uhhhh...uhhhh...use me...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!"

"Mmmmmm...buddy...got no problem there. I'm gonna fuck you good." I wildly humped his body and stroked that big dick, until it spurted from the tip. "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh...cumming...yes cumming...yeah...yeah...yeah...cumming!" He moaned, and Robin squealed as the warm ecstasy spilled down over my hand and onto his abs.

I looked over and she was going at it, "Sweetie...cum hard...cumming with ya...cumming...yessssss...cumming...watch me...watch me cum!" Her body shuddered, and she screamed as the release passed. Her arm fell limp to the side; she was spent...completely spent...we all were. It seemed like seconds and they both fell asleep, but I got up and poured some scotch. I thought about what had happened...how things had changed. I realized it was a new experience...and I was growing, not changing...growing.

********************************************

The next morning, Robin and I were watching TV in bed and I couldn't resist those perky tits, leaning over to savor some nipple for breakfast. I heard a low whisper, "You do know that's hopeless...you're not gonna get any milk from those."

"Well, it's fun to try." Things escalated, when I kissed my way over her body. "I see my alpha's all good this morning...mmmm...this's the way to start the morning."

I whisper, "Yeah...that was hot last night."

After a few minutes, Darin rolled over and barely opened his eyes, "You two never stop."

"No...not really."

He grabbed his dick, "Good thing...this's hard as a fucking rock."

Robin gleefully took advantage of the situation and reached over to stroke it. She ran her hand down over the big shaft and worked her way into a more comfortable position, that allowed her to use both hands and go, back and forth, between us.

When she got settled, she cupped my balls and ran her tongue all over the swollen head; it swirled, and the very tip probed at my slit. The spit-covered flesh was highlighted by a flood of sunlight; she licked down over the shaft, tracing the veining with her tongue. Her cushiony lips stretched over its girth and stroked the shaft.

She moved back over to Darin and stroked him with both hands; he began to roll his hips and moan with her slow, steady pace. Then she held the base firmly and studied the beauty of the hard flesh, standing proud of her fist. She admired every inch of the rippled surface that gave her such amazing, sensuous pleasure.

Darin was completely immersed in the ecstasy of my girlfriend's hand job and cock worship, hoping it wouldn't end. But Robin's always moving fast to the next thing...she pulled away and pushed her fingers past her labia, into the moist arousal. She started pumping and got that beautiful, sexy smile, "Mmm...think she's ready for more." We locked eyes, "Honey...you wanna fuck her or deepthroat me with that big dick."

"Choices...hard choices...I think our college man would really enjoy a little deepthroat."

He lit up, "Really? Oh my god...fuck yeah!"

Without saying another word, I scooted her to the middle of the bed and pushed my dick between her legs. With her legs wide-spread, I was fucking her on her back and she turned to Darin. He was rock hard and ready to push between her lips.

It wasn't long before we were both pumping a cord (excuse the pun) of morning wood into her and she was moaning for more. She was starting to gurgle with the deeper thrusts, before he pulled out and asked, "You ready, Robin...ready to go all the way?"

"Ready, sweetie just let me move around and hang my head down...it's easier."

He looks at me as if to question things, and I smile, "Dude, she knows what she's doing. Experience...you know?"

She grins, "Lots of experience...you'll see, sweetie."

He starts slow and gradually works deeper with his thrusts. As I watch more of his dick disappear, I pushed back in and never let up. After a few more thrusts, the muscles of her throat relax, and he pushes it home. He starts to slowly rock his hips and looks over at me, "Gawd damn! Fuck...ahhhh...ahhhh...it's all the way...all the way in...fuck!"

"I told'ya, dude...experience."

"Fucking amazing...it's amazing...mmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...Robin, yer amazing! Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh."

"She is...just take it easy on that throat. Go easy...that's it...fuck'r slow...steady."

With his cock pumping her throat, her sexy moans turned into muffled gurgles; and it wasn't long at all before his head was rolling back and his moans drowned-out everything else in the room.

He almost fell backwards, his hips pumped faster, and he began to shudder. Orgasm had taken over; he humped wildly in quick, shallow strokes, barely keeping the tip between her lips. "Fuck...Robin...Robin...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cum...cumming...cumming...already...fuckkkkkkk...cummmmming!"

As he emptied his load over her tongue, she held it tight, keeping the precious heat for sustenance. I found myself oddly excited and even a little jealous, in a way. I imagined the length of that shaft, pulsing cum into her mouth and musky rivulets flowing down her throat. I watched him finish and pull from her lips...completely satisfied with his first deepthroat.

For Robin, there was no rest, though; I pulled my dick back to the tip and slammed the entire length back in, one thrust. She squealed in exuberant delight and moaned for more, "Yesssssssss...yessssssss...baby, fuck me...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck me!" Darin, still fuck-drunk...or deepthroat-drunk, gazed over the spectacle, as my thrusts intensified. Slamming into her, my dick was a blur as it ploughed deep into her belly, prodding the back of her pussy.

Servicing two cocks and the relentless pounding, built a sexual intensity, pushing her to the brink of exploding. "Grab her legs, buddy, and hold'm back."

Once he got a good hold, my hands were free and could do her clit. She was screaming and moaning, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...my clit...my clit...keep it up...yesssss...yesssss!"

I pulled out to slap my dick over it...then I pumped the entire length over top and that sent her into orbit; she screamed, "Fuck...fuck...Rob! Fuck it...fuck it...fuck that dick over me...feels so...uhhhh...uhhhh...good...fuck...Rob! That's it...mmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it, baby...that's it!"

Pumping my hips and fucking my dick over her clit, her body shook with waves of orgasm...she bucked and screamed with pleasure as I finished her with my fingers.

Once she finished, I wasn't far off...it was standing upright, arching out from my body and I pumped through my fingers for, maybe, ten seconds. As I sprayed over her, she moaned, "Honey, cum hard...cum on me...cover me...cover me...want it...want it all over...yesssssss...baby...yesssssss!"

In the attempt to get, where he could catch some, Darin knocked over a wine glass on the nightstand. My attention quickly shifted from the glass, back to my dick. My stroking slowed, the pussy-covered cock felt heavy, and a soft sheen of sweat formed on my chest. I was softening and watched him lick the release from her belly...and even the stray droplets that landed on her tits.

As she caught her breath, her lustful gaze focused on her two men; her smile looked so sexy...and very...very satisfied.