Rob, Tara and Jodi Ch. 01

Story Info
Tara and Jodi satisfy Rob and each other.
5.6k words
3.83
9.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read some of my other work, you'll know I have an open marriage. Tina has always been accepting of my relationships with men and other women, especially Tara & Bryan and Jodi & Pete. Thanks to Tina, Tara and Jodi have even become her good friends; they all go out for dinner or drinks two or three times a month.

This all happened unexpectedly, but I guess it was inevitable. Pete and Tina were both out of town...he was with some buddies on a guy's weekend and Tina was at a conference. Since Jodi and I were both solo for the weekend, we decided to keep each other company. She had planned to stay the night...and maybe the weekend; it was still up in the air because she was to meet her sister Saturday afternoon. That said, we arranged to go out to dinner with Tara and Bryan, but Bryan had another commitment that came up.

I remember it was late March, still experiencing some cold, but the greenhouse was warm, still lingering with the sun's warmth. I wanted to show them a few things, and there were all these begonias in bloom. Where else would three plant geeks meet, but in a greenhouse to talk begonias.

I texted Tara, telling her to come through the side gate and meet us outback, in the greenhouse.

She texted...K almost there. When she came through the door, she threw her arms out to greet Jodi, "Jodi...haven't seen you in ages!"

I gave her a hug, and she looked at me, "Wow, you do have things in flower! We definitely need a photo...here in the greenhouse...a group selfie!"

"Well, let me continue the tour...I found the Begonia maculata two or three years ago, in a catalog...and had to have it. And this's a division of the original Begonia ricinifolia "Immense" that I had...the leaves will get a few inches wider with a little age."

I've been propagating all the Angel Wing Begonias for pots and containers this summer.

"That's a hot foliage...what's that succulent?"

"It's a funky Peperomia, but that's all I got...sorry, I don't remember the species."

"What's that one...that begonia?"

It's one of the Rex Begonias..."Froggy" is the cultivar

After my tour, we sat and shared what we were all doing garden-wise, but we decided to discuss dinner plans with a prosecco; I went inside to get it, while they kept on talking.

When I handed Tara a glass, she smiled, "Sweetie, this is the perfect way to end the week!"

I nodded, "Well we should do a plants and prosecco more often!"

I knew Tina told them, to keep me out of trouble, and I think Jodi showed me the text...you can always keep him busy, with two taco emojis. They both laughed about how well she knew me, and we sent her the group selfie...with a more explicit emojis, of course.

After dinner, we made it back home, for a nightcap; they mixed the drinks while I put on music. When Tara handed me the cocktail, she got a sexy smile and said, "I just texted Brian that I was spending the night here, with you and Jo...that okay?"

I clinked their glasses, grinning, "More than okay...I'm sure you two can find some way to keep me out of trouble."

He texted back: TTN...let thunderdome threesome night begin...FMF...send me pics!!!

We talked long enough to nearly drain the glasses, and I asked if they wanted another round. Tara smiled, stroking my leg, "Sure, but maybe after something else."

Her hand gently traced the outline extending down my thigh, before she slipped my pants down and dropped to her knees. Jodi went high, pressing her lips to mine, as Tara went low, pulling it from my underwear and wrapping her lips around the crown.

This was good...real good, but it wasn't long before they were both buck naked, and Jodi was holding Tara's legs back for me. I pushed inside and started pumping, "Mmmm...fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah, gimme that little pussy...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...spread for me...yeah, jo...spread her wide for me!"

Tara grinned up at us, "Oh god...yeah...yeah...yeah, fill me up...fill me up with that big, gorgeous cock." Then she added, "Yeah...yeah...yeah, all the way...deep...yeah deep...the deeper the better."

I tipped her way back, almost onto her shoulders and pumped as deep as it would go, but then Jo leaned over to lick her clit.

Oh my god...being with two women, going at it, was so fucking erotic! It wasn't totally unfamiliar, but I'd had way more experience with two men...way more...two women was just fucking hot!

I pulled out and grinned at Jodi, "You wanna clean this off?"

Jodi smiled at Tara, "Looks like a rocket ready to launch...Magnum ready for liftoff!"

Tara responded, "Yeah...I could ride that rocket all the way to the moon!"

Jodi eagerly wrapped her lips around it, slurping the pussy off and licking it clean.

I got this big grin, "Somebody likes pussy...I really never knew that."

Jodi just grinned and nodded, "Don't mind it now and then."

Then Tara motioned with her hand, "Jodi, let me try...move up here and let me do you, now." She grinned, "Park it over my face."

Relaxing my grip, I lowered Tara back down onto the couch, so Jodi could straddle her.

She lowered herself to Tara's mouth, and Tara went after it like there was no tomorrow. Jodi didn't waste the opportunity either, grinding and rocking her body over Tara's face.

I watched and imagined Tara's tongue licking, probing her insides...and the incredible musky arousal, wetting her lips...mmmm...good stuff.

While Tara worked her pussy, I ran my hands over her beautiful, feminine curves. I groped her breasts, taking the firm, fleshy mounds in my hands and squeezing, as her head nodded back, and she moaned long, and sensuously. Flesh spilled out past my grip, and I felt her nipples, turgid and poking.

Undoubtedly Tara's skilled tongue was doing the trick, because Jo was moaning, louder and louder. I watched it run back and forth over Jo's pussy, but then it looked like it was probing deeper.

I remember Jo confirmed that when she started grinding, and begging, "Oh...oh god...Tara...Tara...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me...fuck meeeeee!" That's when things ramped up, and Tara started...flicking...swirling...and sucking her clit.

Breathing heavy, Jodi moaned, "Ohhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah Tara...yeah...yeah... oh god...feels...feels so good...can't take it...feels...it feels so good!"

Jodi's whole body rocked and quivered atop Tara's face; I thought Jodi was probably on the verge of smothering her...but Tara kept sucking Jodi...and I kept fucking Tara.

Jodi was losing control and moaning louder, "Sweetie, I'm...I'm gonna cum...gonna cum...yeah...yeah...yeah...don't stop...don't...don't stoppppppp!"

She grabbed for Tara and gripped tight, trembling with pleasure, and letting out breathless screams, filling the library. "Yessssssss...yessssssssssss...yesssssssssssss...ohhhhhh god...yessssssssssss!"

When it was done, she pulled herself off Tara's face and collapsed on the couch; I smiled, "Baby girl, you look so beautiful when you cum!"

I watched her finger penetrate the tight folds and probe deep inside, "Here, let me give you a taste of beautiful."

She put it up to my lips, and I sucked the finger dry, "Mmmm...yeah...can't wait to spread those legs and taste the source."

That's when Jodi leaned over and took Tara's nipple between her lips and suckled. She gently massaged the breast, looking into my eyes, "Now, let's say we give this young lady what she needs?"

She instinctively spread her legs wider for me, but her pussy gripped tight, with each delicious thrust and withdrawal. I leaned back and watched my cock penetrate her.

My hands slid up over her hips and I gripped her tight, as I shoved it as deep as I could and stopped, holding it deep inside. Her eyes moved from mine to Jodi's, and she smiled, "Sweetie, will you lick me, while he's fucking me...maybe I could do yours, too!"

While all this was happening, I was buried and savoring her Tara's pussy's. Then a big smile broke over Jodi's face, and she nodded, "Let me get under you, and I...um...can watch you fuck...we can 69!"

Knowing that was as one of Pete's favorites, I grinned at Jodi, "That position seems familiar...maybe we should send a photo to someone?"

She nodded, "Definitely."

We got repositioned, and the ladies seemed anxious for more pussy...yeah, that's pretty fuckin' hot!

I teased Tara some, probing the lips, before pushing back inside. Her pussy sensually caressed the shaft and celebrated the long, greedy thrusts, but I grabbed her ass and started fucking harder.

"Ohhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...oh god...yeah...yeah, fuck me like that...just...just like that!" Her body, yearning to be fucked, flexed and rolled with my thrusts, and our collective groans filled house.

I could see the fire in her gorgeous eyes, and she was totally focused on Tara...but thankfully that didn't keep her tongue off my balls...or my cock. I remember she smiled, "Pete's right, this's the best view...watching you fuck closeup like this is yummy...tight little Tara...that big hard dick...and those balls...your balls are soooo hot!"

Tara was working Jo's pussy, but now she was breathlessly moaning and rocking her head back and forth. I kept up the pace, giving her the pounding, she yearned for...I couldn't see much, but I knew Jodi was determined to return the favor, and I bet Tara's clit was rock hard, and on fire.

It wasn't long before her body tensed, and she screamed, "Ahhhhhh...yeah...yeah...yesssssss...yessssssss...ohhhh god...yessssssssss...yessssssssssss!"

I kept pumping till she rode it out, but when she collapsed over Jodi, I shoved it in, all the way. Pausing to savor the aftermath was hot as fuck; I love the way a pussy can grip and shudder...but I really love those last, gasping moans.

I leaned forward, gently kissed her shoulder, and whispered, "Mmmm...sweetie, you are amazing when you cum."

Jodi looked up at me, "I'll second that...but, girlfriend, I'm staring at a big job ahead of us," she giggled, "but its massively gorgeous and very rewarding!"

"Oh, I know..."

I pulled out and guided it to Jodi's lips, "Here, taste some massively gorgeous...I know you girls will get it done!"

When I pumped back into Tara, she groaned, "Ohhhh...god damn...it's still rock hard...and it...it feels so good." That's when she started flexing her pussy again, "Jo...I got this!"

Jodi giggled, "Slut...I see that."

"Oh yeah...yeah...yeah, work it...work it...work that cock...mmmm...I'm gonna share...share the reward...ahhhh...ahhhh...with ya both."

I was slamming her pretty good, and she squealed, "Yeah...yeah, reward us...fuck me hard...use that pussy...use it...give us that...reward...all that yummy reward!"

Then, still breathing hard from the fucking, Tara twirled around and stretched her tongue out.

I grunted, jacking my dick, and spraying hot cream over Tara's face, and then Jodi's. As I emptied my balls, and squeezed out the last drops over Jodi, I knew the guys were going to love it. I jizzed Tara's cheek, Jodi's upper lip, her chin and both tongues...and I almost yelled at the girls, "Don't swallow! Don't swallow...we need a picture!"

I found my phone, "Ladies, let's see that cum...show me those tongues...yeah that'll do it!"

Tara swallowed, laughing, "That's some serious Big Dick Energy!"

Jodi nodded, grinning, "For sure...but it looks there's some left...let's do it, girlfriend?"

I'm certainly not turning that down, and took a few more shots, as they shared my dick. They licked the shaft and took turns with the head, while I groaned, "Yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...ladies, you do good work...fuckkkkkk!" Savoring the pleasure of two tongues, I grinned, "I only have one question...can I interest you ladies in another round?"

"Cocktails or cock?"

I was semi but knew it wouldn't take long for them to turn that around, and I responded, "Well, it's open...whatever you ladies want...cocktail...cock...I'm open!"

"Why don't we have the cocktail first?" Tara continued, "Mmmm...I've always loved doing it in the library," she grinned at me, "and I know you've had a few encounters in a library."

"It seems I've heard that, too," Jodi giggled, "it's just like that board game...where Colonel Mustard did it in the library with a lead pipe."

We sent a pic to Brian...and Pete, "Professor Plum did it with his Magnum in the library."

Tara got a puzzled look, "Now, magnum...what's magnum mean? It's a gun...right?"

Jo giggled, "Yeah, it is, but there are these big condoms called magnums. You know how guy's name their cocks...well, Pete calls Rob's, Magnum, and it's inspired by the big condoms."

Tara smiles, "That's right...I knew that...you told me awhile back; Brian likes to call it Porn Star."

"Ladies, please continue your detailed discussion of my penis...and I'll get us something to drink...cocktail, beer, wine? What're you in the mood for?"

Tara nodded her head, "Wine...a glass of wine sounds really good."

Jodi, "Yeah, that does sound perfect."

"Cab?"

"Sounds good."

"Make that two, and I'll put on something more comfortable," she smiled, "I guess that means I'll put something on."

When I came back, they had retrieved their panties and slipped on t-shirts. Tara handed me my underwear and shirt, giggling, "You're gonna have to put something on, too...the Magnum's just too distracting."

**************************************************

I turned to Jodi, "That's a great wine...can you top me off?"

"Yeah, it is good...but I think it's contributing to my naughty thoughts."

Tara smiled, "Sweetie, you just need to get your fuck on! Sorry, I sort of monopolized things earlier...you just need some!" Tara looked me up and down, "Right there...there's plenty to go around...it's your turn!"

"Jodi...ladies, walk this way." They squealed like teenagers and followed me to the bedroom, jumping into bed.

I sat my glass on the nightstand, and tossed my underwear aside, grinning, "Now, what were those naughty thoughts? What'd you have in mind?" I stretched out, and asked again, "What do you need, sweetie?"

She got this sexy-ass smile, straddled my lap, and held my face with both hands, before answering, "Let me think...um...I dunno...lets's make things super easy. Tara, what would you do?"

She laughed, "I'd saddle up, cowgirl!"

Jodi turned back to me, "I wanna ride Magnum!" Then she kissed me, shoving her tongue into my mouth.

Stretching up over my abs, my dick was boned-up, beneath Jodi, and I was ready to bury it between those runner-toned thighs...she was 100 percent wet dream.

My eyes briefly met Tara's, as she watched Jo guiding my cock to her pussy; she impaled herself, groaning as it strained her lips, "Ohhhh fuckkkk!" Sinking it all the way, she teased, "I'm out of breath...think it's pokin' my lungs!"

She lifted herself up and impaled herself again, moaning, "Fucccckkkkkkk...that's sweet!" She did it a couple more times, "Ohhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...yeah...yeah...what a dick you have!"

Tara giggled, "It's a nice one...Magnum, he keeps on giving...it's big dick energy!"

She started to bounce with more passion, burying it and moaning each time. It was feeling pretty damned good, and I almost took over completely, grabbing her hips, and pleasuring my cock with her...using her like a fuck-toy.

Burying my cock deep, her eyes rolled back, and she moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhhh...ahhhhh...fuck...fuck yeah...yeah...fuckkkkk...fuck me...fuck me...ahhhh...fuckkkkkkkkk!"

The pleasured screams, and eager caress of her pussy, nearly had me on the edge. I lifted her all the way up to the crown, and slammed her back into my lap, again and again.

She was furiously rubbing her clit, but I held her tight, humping hard and fast, while she screamed, "Oh god...ahhhh...ahhhh...that's...that's it...fuck me...fuck me like that!"

She flexed her pussy, squeezing my cock, and it felt like I was pounding her like a jackhammer.

"Don't...stop...please...please don't stop...fuck me...fuck me...fuck meeeeeeee!"

Pussy was all over my cock, and her words were garbled with moans, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...fu...uhhhh...ck...fuc...kkkk...fuc...kk...meeeeeeee!"

She shuddered with orgasm, nearly screaming, "Ahhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh...yessssssssssssss...yessssssssssss...yessssssssssss...yes!"

Still breathing heavy, her eyes shuddered, and she shook her head, "Ohhhh god...you just don't know how good that felt!" She grinned at Tara, "Sorry, you do know...you do know how good it feels. Mmmm...you just love it...love it...love it...don't ya?"

Tara just smiled and pumped her tiny fingers into her pussy...rubbing and watching it all happen.

I kept pumping, but she took over with a big sexy grin, "Let me do it, sweetie...I know what you need!"

I had no doubts there, and she worked me to orgasm, rocking back and forth and flexing her insides. I knew it wouldn't take long, because I felt it coming on...my balls were churning with pleasure. My dick swelled inside her and I shuddered, sending fertile warmth, deep into her belly. I grunted, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...yeahhhh...yeahhhhh...ahhhh fuckkkkkkk!"

I felt her squeeze me a few last times, this time to get the last drops.

It must have been a few minutes, but we were both limp...and sated. When the clouds had passed, I tried to lift her off and she whined, "Wait, keep it in...wanna feel it longer...wanna feel it inside me...please?"

When she did roll off my lap, my dick slapped over my thigh. It wasn't fully hard, but it glistened with sex, and throbbed with arousal...no doubt, because of my female company.

Tara's eyes were glued to it, and she stopped fingering herself to grab her phone, "Let me get both of you in. Rob, raise up a little higher...I wanna get those balls...and sweetie, let me see that creampie."

She giggled, "Make that pussy smile...and drip."

"I'll take one more and then I'll take care of some things," and that's when she got the sexiest grin, and went down on Jodi. Running her tongue from the bottom, scooping seed, as she worked toward the prize, she paused, swirling her tongue and teasing her clit.

I grinned, "That tongue's magic down there...isn't it?"

Jodi nodded and moaned, as Tara's tongue probed deeper. The moans were priceless, and you could see pleasure spread through Jodi's whole body.

I watched Tara trace the labia with her tongue, before looking up, and grinning, "You two created a tasty cocktail in there."

She shoved her tongue deep, one last time, before raising up to kiss Jodi. Giving her a long, sensuous kiss and taste, Tara grinned, "I kissed a girl, and I liked it!"

We laid side by side, together in bed, and Jo smiled, "Well, I was kissed by a girl and loved it! I think we need to kiss more often."

Then she looked at me, "And you need to make me a sex toy...and flood my pussy...more often!" She went on, "You know I was missing Pete, but you guys rocked my world...it's been a long time since I've done those things with a girl!"

Tara smiled, "Please...please tell us more about this girl...or girls you've done things with? If you tell me about yours, I'll tell you about mine."

Same here, "I wanna hear all the details...especially the juicy parts!"

Jodi dove right in, "Well, mmmm...girl on girl is hot...it's really hot...but I haven't been with a girl since Jan got married."

She looked at me, "Yes, I know what you're thinking...it's my sister Janice." She nodded, "Men are simple...it checks all the boxes...bisexual sisters...incest...pussy licking...it's a plot made for porn."

We sent Pete and Bryan the facial pics with this text, "It was Professor Plum, with his Magnum, again...in the bedroom, with Miss Scarlet and Mrs. Peacock sharing."

**************************************************************

After that crazy night, Jodi and I woke up about the same time, and I made coffee, while we discussed our breakfast options. We opted to stay in and make something, Inspired by what happened the night before; we decided to make tacos...breakfast tacos, topped with sour cream, of course.

12