Rob, Tara and Jodi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took the coffee to bed and snuggled back in with Tara. She was just waking up, but I pretended she was asleep, whispering, "You think she'd wake up, if I smeared my dick with coffee and put under her nose?"

Tara shook her head, "You're crazy...I'd lick it off," and looked at Jodi, "This's why Tina wanted us to babysit...he's crazy."

As Tara was taking off, after breakfast, she smiled, "Send me those pictures...I'd like to sketch it out and see what you guys think."

At the time, Jodi didn't say anything, and that afternoon she went shopping with her sister. They went out to dinner, and it was probably 6 or 7 when Jodi got back to the house.

I met her with a glass of wine, and she gave me a peck, "Well, this's sweet...Rob, we had such a great afternoon...and dinner."

It was totally transparent, but I had to ask, "So, how's sis?"

"After the incest confession, I knew you'd ask. I had to tell her about last night; she's known all about you, Pete and I, and the swapping, as she calls it. Anyway, I told her about Tara, and how it brought back memories...it was hot...and they're good memories, you know?"

"Well, she just didn't even hesitate...she said she didn't want to make it a habit, but she thought we should try to get together sometime...maybe on a girl's weekend."

She just didn't know how her husband would take it; Jodi shrugged with a big grin, "but she was excited."

"I'm excited, too."

"I'm sure you are, but there are no men allowed...it's just me and my sister. Besides, I really don't want you fucking my sister." She grinned, "You're too busy...with me, Tina and Tara...and Pete...and Bryan!"

Grinning, I probed, "Well, what if the two girls are you and Tara...with me...again?"

She smiled, "Definitely, last night was incredible...and that's already been decided." She handed me her phone, "Look at this."

Tara texted: Talked it over with the hubs...said we should go for it, and Rob would keep us out trouble...LOL! He said he's had sex with her husband, and no reason I can't have sex with her...but he wants to watch sometime! Spectators...I wouldn't mind??

I was listening, but doing a rewind of our encounter, and thinking about a repeat. I even fantasized that Jodi and Tara were on their knees, sharing a full-on erection. I was gripping the back of their heads and pressing their lips to the shaft...then I thought about going back and forth. I'd get them on all fours, and do them from behind, side by side...using one pussy, and then the other...fucking them deep...fucking them hard.

Yeah, I was hard as fuck...and probably showing a dick print. I was certain Jodi would take care of me, but we talked for about twenty minutes. I guess we're both talkers, and we can always talk endlessly about shit.

I think we were talking about different projects in her office, and I'd only had a few sips of wine, before grinning, "I'm a little worried about all this; I might have to up my game. I mean it was Pete and I, but now we have to compete with Tara and Janice."

"They know their way around a pussy, you know? What do you say...we practice some?"

She shook her head, "You dork...neither one of you need practice!" Then she got a sexy smile, and set her glass aside, "But I'm willing to humor your insecurity...your fake insecurity...and help you practice."

I grinned, unbuttoning her jeans, "As a man devoted to the art of cunnilingus, I think I should practice...I really need the practice!"

"Yeah...yeah...you need practice...I think it's more about being horny."

Running my tongue through her inner lips and gently licking her clit, I tipped my head back to gaze into her gorgeous eyes.

Watching her shudder, I gave it another flick with my tongue...then another...and another. Swirling over her clit and probing as deep as I could go, she grabbed the back of my head, escalating my make-out-session with her pussy. Running her hands through my hair and almost riding my face, she moaned as I devoted all my attention to that tiny, pulsing bud.

Her breathing quickened, her moans got louder and she started begging, "Mmmmmmm...that's so good...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, so good...make me...cum...Rob...Rob, make me cum...please...please make me cum! I wanna cum...yesssss...cum all...over...over yer face!"

She strained to open her legs wider, her pussy was grinding my face, and pleasure started to overwhelm her. With my lips planted over top, I was flicking, faster and faster, and when she let go, there was a big breathless moan, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh goddddd yessssssss!"

I felt her pulsing with waves of pleasure, "Ohhhh god...that's it...that's it...yesssss...yessssss...huhhhh...huhhhh...cumming...yesssssssss...uhhhh...finish me...finish meeeeee...finish meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

She was relaxed, and coming back to earth, and I shared my wet lips, with a long, lingering kiss.

She moaned, "Ohhhh...god, that was amazing...you fucking don't need practice...you do that so good!"

On my knees, next to her and jacking my dick, I teased her tits, poking and prodding the nipples.

She was still dazed, but I looked into those smoldering eyes, and trailed my fingers over her pussy, tracing the tight fold, "Damn, you're wet...so fucking wet!"

She smiled, "That just seems to happen, when you're around...sometimes it's caused by your tongue...sometimes by your dick...but sometimes it's just you."

My fingers slipped inside, and she shut her eyes, moaning, "Yeah...yeah, that's what I need...but I want more than fingers."

"Well, let me just open you up some."

I started pumping her, and she grabbed for my cock, squeezing gently and stroking. When I felt her squeezing my fingers, all I could think about was shoving my cock into that pussy.

She shuddered, as I added another, and stretched her open, wider. I leaned over to whisper in her ear, "Baby girl, you're dripping wet."

She nodded, "I think you know what that means."

I smirked, "Yeah...yeah I do," and abruptly tipped her back into the couch, and stroked my dick again. That's when she spread her legs wide and pulled them way back.

With one firm thrust, I parted her pussy lips, wedging the head just inside; pumping, in and out, I teased her with penetration, while she moaned, rolling her hips to get more. Yearning to be filled...yearning to be fucked, she wanted it all and I pushed her legs further back.

With another thrust, I went all the way, sinking the thick, bulbous crown into her pussy. Her pussy lips stretched to accommodate the shaft, while the walls felt tight, molding to its unyielding girth.

Giving her time to catch a breath and adjust, I held it there, deep inside, and teased, "You want it...you wanna be fucked?"

I pulled out all the way, and pushed back in...then again...then again...then again. We both groaned with the ecstasy of penetration, and her eyes met mine, "Mmmm...don't tease me...fuck me...just fuck me!"

I started slow, pulling out so just the tip remained, and then shoving all eight inches back in one thrust; over and over I fucked her like that.

She got that sexy, fuck-me grin, and I knew she was horny as shit...she wasn't having any more of the teasing. She wanted to be fucked hard...fucked anyway...and fucked everyway. Like an animal in heat, she grabbed my ass and started thrusting her pussy onto my dick.

That's when I started ploughing and bottoming out; it was ecstasy for both of us, but I moaned, "Work it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...work that cock...yeah, work that cock...work it!"

Wildly rubbing herself, her pleasured screams grew with urgency, "Fuck me...ohhhh god...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me hard...hard...give it...give...give it to me!"

My pounding thrusts, coupled with the masturbation, made her whole-body quiver, especially her tits. Fuckkkkk...those big tits were something you could worship...but bobbing D-cups were mind-blowing perfection!

I kept it going...slamming deep into her pussy, with all her sexy moaning and begging, "Fuck meeee...oh god...fuck me hard...don't...don't stop...don't stop...close...oh goddddd!"

When she started, she squealed and clamped down tight, but nothing was going to keep me from fucking her brains out.

"Yeahhhhh...yeahhhhh...cu...cumming...oh god...oh Rob...Rob...cumming...cumming...ahhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhh!"

In the last breathless throughs, her pussy quivered around my dick...but I kept pounding.

Obviously, she noticed that I was mesmerized by her tits, she got that sexy, sated smile, and cupped her breast, "You got a big one for me...put it right here...put it all right here."

I was getting closer, and totally focused on those tits. Then using both hands, she even added a little extra bounce for me.

Rock-hard and ready to go, I yanked my dick from her pussy, and she moaned, "Yeah baby...yeah...gimme that load...wet'm down...gimme those babies...babies all over my tits!"

Wicked hard, upright and shiny with sex, I jacked wildly over her tits. Yearning for release, I moaned, "I got the babies...comin'...so...so close...yeah...yeah...yessssssss!"

I let out a long, deep moan when it finally started up the shaft. I trickled out a few pearls...then a rope...then a big spray...then back to a trickle. It wasn't the biggest load, but it still looked hot as fuck on those big tits.

She squealed with excitement, as it erupted, "Yessssss...gimme...gimme...gimme all that good stuff," and grinned, "babies...gimme all those babies!"

As I recovered, I watched her scoop some and lick it from her hand, but then she rolled forward. She got a big sexy grin, "Mmmm, that was steamy...smooth and creamy." She giggled, "You could make macchiatos...extra fertile."

I smiled, "Well, you should ask Tara, or Bryan, about the extra fertile coffee some time."

"I will...I sense there's a story there...but what'd she mean by sketching it out?"

"You'll see...Tara's really a gifted artist, and I bet we'll be seeing a few explicit cumshot and titty sketches...you should see the penis sketches she's done."

She grinned, "I sense there's a story there, too...but let me lick up the pussy, I left behind?"

She focused on the stout, purple glans, and I remember shuddering some. It was crazy sensitive, but I watched her cheeks hollow, as she drained the last traces from my balls. Then she swirled her tongue over every inch of the shaft, licking it clean.

When she looked up, I pulled her up to my lips, thrusting my tongue inside, and kissing passionately. We went at it for a few minutes, but when I pulled away, I grinned, "I like your taste, too."

She had a little glimmer of a smirk, "I know...I know you do," and dropped to her knees. Wiping remnants from her tits, using my dick, she got an evil smile and took it back in her mouth. Again, bobbing her head up and down the shaft, her big tits jiggled as my cock got its second washing.

Making sure I got her sexy grin, I took a shot of her, with my semi hanging over her tits. We texted...Tara, it happened in the library, again! Professor Plum did it with his Magnum all over Mrs. Peacock's tits...but she swallowed ALL the evidence!

When I came back from the bathroom, she was watching it bob and sway, and I smirked, "Can I get you something while I'm up?"

It seemed like she was lost in thought, and startled, "Um...no, sweetie." She smiled, "I think you're pampering has been amazing...and I was just thinking about things...the weekend."

It seemed out of the blue, but it's what she had on her mind, and she continued, "I don't know what big orgasms are like for you, but they usually take me by surprise. When you're having sex...I mean really, really good sex, it's amazing, and you just don't think it could get any better, but then it does! It seems like things just explode, and you have the best orgasm...a really big one that shakes your whole body!"

I nodded with a typical male response, "I suppose it does seem like that."

"It's not always like that, though...it depends on who you're with...and where you're at...and sometimes your body craves that big orgasm, and it just pushes everything else in your head aside...you know?"

I smirked, "Yeah, if I've gone without sex, I definitely get that craving, and I know the orgasm is bigger. Look, I know this's coming from a guy that's a little bigger, but people always say that size doesn't matter...and I get that...but I've found that it can be a factor."

She nodded, and smiled, "Definitely...I love all the foreplay...and turn-ons...a man that knows how to push my buttons...but I do like size."

"Yeah, I see that...all the time."

She giggled, "I know...I know you caught me checkin' it out...I know guys don't want to be caught looking, but do you all ever check each other out?"

I nodded, "Yeah, more often if you're gay or bi...but straight guys do it, too."

She nodded her head, "Yeah, I've caught Pete many times...mostly when we were with you, but this one time, we were both looking at this guy on the beach...he was wearing a speedo and he had an erection."

I laughed, "It's hard to hide anything in those damn things, but I like the looks I sometimes get from other guys...you know Bryan and I play in a hockey league."

She nodded and I smiled, "Anyway, I attempt to avoid erections, by not checking out the locker room scenery, but that doesn't keep me from showin' off some...like an exhibitionist. When I put on or take off a jock...or my underwear, sometimes, I'll face the crowd and get it to sway or bounce...you know...jostle it some. Or I do the same in the shower, with aggressive soaping, washing and rinsing...and then drying off, in a way that makes it bob."

She laughed, "You are a tease...a prick tease...but I bet it gets attention! It's just like women, though, wiggling their butts...or showing off tits."

"When I do catch somebody staring, I towel off for a long time...and put my underwear and pants on last...that way I keep it out, on display."

"You've thought this out...you are a prick tease...a big prick tease!"

I smiled, nodding, "Like I said...exhibitionist."

She giggled, "You know, that works with me...and Pete; we love to watch you towel off...and walk naked, around the house. There's nothing like a nice, meaty cock, dancing around!"

I grinned and patted her butt, "Well, except a nice, tight ass...or those big titties!"

I lowered myself to her breast, and sucked a nipple between my lips, savoring it's erect form with my tongue. I gave it a gentle kiss and looked up with a big smirk, "I guess you all kept me out of trouble...this weekend."

She grinned, "We did...but what about next weekend...or the next weekend?"

12