Robbed and Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am," she agrees and grabs my cock. Her soft yet firm fingers take my manhood in a very gentle manner. My eyes widen again at this, especially as her hand starts to move up and down. Instantly I'm made to stay quiet as my cock feels like someone dying of thirst which just got into a pool of water. And there's no way I can stop the moan that comes out of me from what she is doing.

"S-S-Stop. You have t-t-to," I beg as she slowly moves her hand up and down my cock, jerking me off. I wanted this to sound like a demand, to make the video see that I don't want this. But instead it comes out with me sounding submissive and unsure as it's clear I'm enjoying this. And I am. It's by far the hottest thing I've ever been a part of that I know.

"That's it, just give in. Geez, your cock is getting even bigger," she says seductively for just me to hear as she moves her hand a bit faster now. More moans come out of me from this and I close my eyes as I fight the feeling. I try hard to think of bad things, like old naked ladies, or really fat men naked, but no matter how I try, the feeling of her hand on my manhood cuts through everything.

"Look at me," she then demands, moving her hand faster. My eyes open at once as I look down at her. I start to pull on the cuffs as if I could break them in an effort to stop this. Clearly I can't, and as the pillar is wood and brick, it's not going to break either.

"Tell me loudly, how you want to see my tits. My big fat titties. How you want them in your mouth and around your cock," she says softly, clearly so the recording doesn't hear her. To accent this command, she stops jerking me off, but uses a finger to rub on the end of my cock head, where it is the most sensitive. Her doing this makes me go to my tip toes as it is so intense.

"I want to see your big fat titties!" I say, no, yell at once. I even hear my own words come back to me as I say it so loud.

"I want to feel them in my mouth, I want to see them bounce and more than anything I want them around my cock," I tell her, surprised that I could say all this. The words just sort of flow out against my will.

My reward is her starting to jerk me off again while purring like a cat. She does this for about 20 seconds before slowing down, then removing her hand. When she lets go, I make a sort of wounded noise and stick my hips out as if I'm pouting that she stopped.

She takes a step back, then removes her jacket. Only she does this as if it is a dance, her moves slow and sexual. The jacket comes off and is dropped on the couch, where she is just in that tight top. Entranced I stare at her, not believing this is really happening.

That's when she takes off her top. Just pulls it up and off, revealing she wasn't wearing a bra. Still in a trance, I stare at her and her chest, which looks too perfect to be real. Her breasts are fucking huge and firm. But they don't look fake either. They move and jiggle with her, looking as real as real could be. They are by far the best breasts I've ever seen in my life.

As I stare at them, I find that I wasn't lying. I do want them in my mouth. I want to lick them. To suck them. And I want to see them bounce. Dear me, I want to fuck her to the point those beautiful orbs smack her right in the fucking face like a boxer getting jabbed with punches. It's beyond something I want. And if she was serious, if she means to put those tits on my cock to titty fuck me? I think I may die.

"I see you like them," she laughs as she brings her hands up to grab them. She lifts them sensually, rubbing them playfully. Her face changes to one of pleasure as she plays with her own breasts for quite a while, showing she is enjoying all this. Sure, it could be an act, but I can hear the tiny soft moans she makes as she does this, which seems to show this is real.

Her eyes then look right at mine as she grabs her nipples. With a sly smile, she starts to pull on her nipples upward, revealing them to be very hard. Only she keeps lifting upward until both breasts pull up. Moaning, she starts to jiggle her own tits by the nipple like this, making them jiggle and bounce powerfully, damn near causing me to cum on myself as I've never seen this done in person, only in porn.

"Now Mr. Big Cock," she says releasing her tits so they bounce down and everywhere. She steps up against me, pressing those huge melons right against my chest where I feel their heat. She slowly starts to bend, allowing her tits to move down my stomach slowly, pressing them over my body.

"Tell me how you want to see my pussy," she says in that whisper as she starts to move her tits on my body. Unable to help it, I close my eyes to feel this, and damn near scream for her to take my cock in her hand again.

"Say how you need to see it. That it's the only pussy you ever want. That you would do anything for my pussy. And look me in the eyes when you say it," she purrs as she moves her tits slowly up and down my stomach and chest, getting dangerous close to my cock.

"Damn it, I need to see your pussy," I say loudly, my eyes open and looking down at her. Only this isn't an act. I find that I do need to see it. That if I do not, something bad will happen. That my body will shut down, or my head will explode or something like that. I have to see it. I just have too.

"It's the only pussy I ever need to see. The only one I'll want. I'll do anything, just please show it to me. Show me that pussy, that snatch, that cunt," I beg and plead, unable to help it. I'm ashamed of myself at this, but I can't help it.

I've never used such crude words to describe my wife's womanhood, so I feel so dirty saying such things to her, but it is true. My wife has a beautiful vagina. This bitch doesn't. She has a cunt, a snatch, a slutty pussy and damn it I see to see it. Taste it. Fuck it.

She lets out that sexy laugh as she backs up, allowing those beautiful melons to swing and sway. The smile she has shows that I more than exceeded what she wanted me to say. And so, for my reward, she starts to roll her hips as her fingers move to the button of her jeans.

My mouth drops open as I watch her do this sexy dance as she slowly moves her hips in a circle. Then the button is undone, so she can pull the zipper down. Now she starts to inch her jeans down, revealing a black thong that is so sexy, that I would probably go happily to jail if I got caught stealing if it meant I could keep it.

Her jeans move down, revealing her bare shaved legs. They are so smooth, so tone, so beautiful. Everything about her, from the color of her skin to the way she moves is so sexy. To be honest, I doubt she even needs me to be handcuffed anymore as I feel like a prisoner to her sexiness.

After stepping out of the jeans, she grabs the waistband of her thong. I let out a very comical and loud gasp as she pulls them down. She smiles at this noise as my eyes stare at her completely shaved womanhood. Never have I seen something so arousing.

It is the best thing I've ever seen. And she treats me to turning around so I may see that nice, plump ass of hers before she bends, allowing me to see that pussy in full. It's so sweet looking. So tasty. So plump. It's so beautiful and sexy I bet she could get a million dollars for it from someone that just wants a taste.

Completely naked now, she walks back to me, her hips moving seductively. There's a sexy smile on her face as she walks right up to me. And then her hand is back on my cock. Only this time she's not gentle. This time she starts to jerk me off, but fast and rough, just as I want it.

"Look at the camera," she hisses in that whimper as she jerks me off. Knowing what she is doing, I can see her body is to the side of mine, allowing my entire front to be seen for the camera. She does this so the camera can fully see her jerking off my hard cock, while it captures only her backside.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no," I begin to pant as I feel it building. And then it explodes. I cum. My cock seems to go crazy as it starts to cum, shooting streams of cum further than I ever have in my life. Cum shoots out, captured all on camera, shooting over my living room floor.

My eyes roll back as it is the most intense feeling ever, but I keep looking at the red light of the camera. She keeps jerking me off as if trying to make sure every drop of cum shoots out of me like this. The orgasm is unlike any I've had as it is so intense that my entire body tenses and I damn near jump up and down with the experience.

She lets go of my manhood right as it starts to get too intense. When she does, I damn near start crying as shame fills me. What will my wife say if she sees this? That another woman just jacked me off and I did nothing to stop her. That I did the opposite and begged to see her naked.

Yet as I think this, I think everything will be ok. It's not like it's that bad. The bitch just jerked me off, and I was cuffed at gunpoint. Everything will still be ok. It's not that bad. I can explain.

And then the bitch puts my cock in her mouth. As I pouted over having cum like this, she had sunk to her knees in front of me, no doubt kneeling in my cum. Then she opened her mouth and took my cock in as when I look down, I can see her looking up at me, her lips around my still hard manhood in what is clearly a smile.

As I look down at her, feeling those lips move over my already spent cock, I know I am in trouble. I'm in trouble because already I feel my balls tingling to show that it's already loading for another go. That I want more from her.

Her eyes never leave mine as she so slowly moves her lips up and own my cock, going deeper each time. My cock, which is still very much at attention, throbs as she does this, mainly because it loves her tongue. She's moving and whipping it all about, and when it reaches my cock head, she flicks it right on the sensitive spot wildly, making me groan and squirm each time.

"Tell the camera what I am doing. Say how much you love it and want it," she whispers after pulling my cock out of her mouth. But instantly she reclaims it, damn near gagging herself on it as she goes even deeper on me.

"You...you...you...you....you..." I stammer as this is too much pleasure to be real. I try to say words, but each time my brain overloads and I stop. She is damn good at oral.

"You're sucking my cock," I finally am able to say loud and clear. My face reddens to say this, as I've never said such words out loud. Thought them, sure. But never said them. And to be honest I like saying them. I love saying them.

"My cock is in your mouth, and I love it," I confess as I groan. She begins to move faster now at these words, making my eyes roll from the feeling. Now I can hear slurping sounds from her, which drive me even more crazy as it feels like she is loving this too. Like she can't get enough of my big cock in her mouth.

"I fucking love your lips, your tongue, your mouth all over my big cock," I croon, finding that I've started to thrust a small bit as she takes me in her mouth. I do this just a bit as I don't want to make her mad nor get her to bite me. But as she does nothing about it, I start to thrust more.

I get a surprise when she grabs hold of my ass cheeks from behind, and uses her own hands to make me thrust into her mouth. This is so wild and intense I yell out an "Oh fuck that feels great" for the world to hear. She wants me to thrust into her mouth. The bitch wants me to face-fuck her.

And so I start thrusting into her mouth as her hands help by pulling my ass cheeks. Now she goes all the way on me to the base of my cock. I can feel my cock head hit the back of her mouth and even go into her throat each time, which is crazy. Never has anyone ever taken me so deep. Not even my wife. Each time she goes down, she is even more aggressive as if wanting all of my cock down her throat.

"You're sucking my cock, you're sucking my cock," I find myself repeating each thrust. Something about saying this makes me even more aroused. It makes my entire body feel warm instead of just my cock. Makes it feel like the orgasm that is coming isn't going to be from my cock, but my entire body.

"I'm cumming! Dear me, I'm cumming from you sucking my cock and I love it!" I yell as it builds and builds. Then it happens. I cum. Only she doesn't pull off, she stays on my cock. She keeps sucking and gagging herself as I cum in her mouth.

My cock streams out cum yet again, only this time it feels like it comes out like a gun. Stream after powerful stream shoots out, putting me in a pleasure trance in which I don't even know the planet I am on. My eyes roll back and all I can think of is how it feels. That I could die right now and be completely happy. That this is the ultimate in blowjobs.

After what feels like hours, I sort of come back to reality from how I feel. When I do, I look down to see that she still has my cock in her mouth. She's looking up at me, her eyes hard as steel, her lips still firmly around my manhood, even if I've stopped cumming.

Feeling tired and spent, the shame fills me all over again. She then very slowly pulls back, allowing her lips to trail over my over-sensitive cock. She takes my cock out of her mouth completely, where it bounces out hard, where she wears a smile.

Standing, she stretches her perfect naked body, going so far as to rub her breasts again. Then she backs to the side and then bends while opening her mouth. My cum starts to pour out of her mouth slowly. It occurs that she on purpose collected all of it in her mouth to do this very thing.

I'm made to watch, just as the camera is, as she lets my cum drip out of her mouth and onto the living room floor. She moves very slowly as she does it, making it look like it streamed out to match when I came earlier. As she does this, I can see her smiling as this will surely be left as a present for my wife. To come home and see my cum all over the floor from having sex with another woman.

After a few minutes of doing this, she finally stops when there's none left. Looking still as sexy as ever, she walks back towards the camera. I thought she would turn it off, but she doesn't. Instead, she moves to the side of it where she can't be seen but I can.

My poor cock is so tired. I know I've been drugged which is why it is still partially hard, but I can feel it start to wear off. I'm surprised I went two rounds like I did, as I haven't done that in years, not that this is a normal situation. No way I'll be able to do any more. It's too much. No one would be able to do it.

Then I see her...rubbing her clit. She does it in a very slow and sensual manner, not dirty or nasty at all. She does this so only I see and not the camera, and I find out why. After just a few seconds of watching, I feel my cock tingling. It's just something about her and the way she touches herself is so hot.

I've begged my wife to touch herself so I can watch, but she is always too embarrassed. Now it's as if this is used against me. She knows how to touch herself and how to make people want her. As if I could, I would break free and take her.

I feel like crying as I realize I am going to be able to go again. My softening cock becomes hard again from a couple of minutes of watching, which had to have been her plan. I doubt any man could prevent this from happening as she rubs that perfect clit. Her other hands goes over her body and I can see how her breathing is getting faster and faster. It's so damn hot because it's real.

"P-Please...no," I beg her softly as she starts to move towards me again. She says nothing as she struts, but her smile reveals all. She's having the time of her life. This is her reason for living. To have a guy like me, helpless and wrapped around her finger.

"Time to beg Mr. Big Dick. Beg for me to put these tits on that cock of yours. And for good measure, point out how much bigger my tits are than your wife's," she tells me in a whisper as she stands in front of me, rubbing her breasts for me to see.

"Please..." I beg, but then see the look in her eyes. That crazy look of hers that seems to scream that I better do as she wants, or else. That I can enjoy this, but no matter what it is going to happen if I want it too or not.

"Please, please, please, put your tits on my cock," I beg her loudly, to which she smiles. By this point, my cock is already hard again thanks to the combination of being extremely aroused and drugged. The way she rubbed her tits...it's too much to ignore.

"Your tits are so huge, so much bigger than my wife's. She doesn't have enough to titty fuck if I'm being honest. So please, mash those puppies on my cock. I beg you," I tell her, going so far as to stick my cock forward.

I've barely finished before she is on her knees again. Doing what I know she wants, I look at the camera as I feel her press both orbs around my hard member. I can feel their heat and girth as they wrap around my manhood, engulfing it.

And then she starts to move her tits up and down my cock. Like before, I let out a moan as I can't help it. It really is the first time I've ever done a titty fuck, and it is better than what I thought it would feel like. I've always wanted to do it, but thought it would feel silly as there's nothing much to do. It's just flesh pressed against flesh. Boy was I wrong.

It feels more than sex. It feels like a statement, that my cock if fucking her tits, which exist to serve me. Her tits are nothing more than pleasure toys for my cock, and the two of us know this. That's why I start to thrust as she moves those tits, as that's their point in life; to serve my cock. To let my big cock fuck those fat titties.

It doesn't take long this time before I cum. Hell, I don't even think it takes a full minute. It comes out of no where too as my cock just explodes, shooting cum between her tits. Not that she minds as she keeps going when I do, my cum going between her tits to coat them. Those huge tits bouncing up and down while pressed tight around my cumming cock.

Once I finish cumming, she does stand up and move back. But she keeps her tits pressed together as she looks at me and smiles. Then she turns around to face the camera.

There she allows my cum to drip off her tits, only she does it right in front of the camera. The way it looks, the only thing the camera can see is her tits, with my cum slowly dripping off. And she stays like that until the cum all drips off too, which takes several minutes. I know this is torture, not for me, but my wife who will no doubt have to watch all this. To watch her husband's cum on another woman's tits.

"Almost done," the woman whispers into my ear some time later. I think I fell asleep as this wakes me up, with me having no clue how much time has passed. I look about, but nothing looks changed. A few minutes might have passed, or a couple of hours.

"I went ahead and hid my thong in a place where your wife will find," she informs me softly, again so it can't be heard by the camera.

"And oh, you should see the sex toys your wife has hidden. New and in the box. She scared to show you them? Or maybe just likes to use them herself without you knowing?" she tells me. At this I feel a bit betrayed. Why would my wife hide anything from me?

But I take a breath and tell myself not to listen. That this bitch is trying to rile me up. That she wants to destroy my relationship with my wife.

"As a thank you to your pretty lil wife for letting me use this big cock, I made a point of trying on a few of her bras and panties...for the camera," she tells me. This makes my anger swell, not that I can do anything about it.

"Too bad she is so small in the chest, something which I think she will notice as I kept bursting out of her bras. Not to mention what a small ass she must have. Her panties barely stayed on my hips," she mocks, which makes me press my hands against the cuffs in an effort to hit her, if I could get free. She notices this and laughs loudly, going so far as to playfully slap my cheek.