Robbed and Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just one last thing, and then I'll leave you alone so you can go back to the apple pie life," she tells me. Again she stretches her firm body, where she runs her hand from her hips to her breasts. As she does this, I can't help but want to feel her lips on my cock again, or those tits. I think I could fuck her for days straight and be happy.

"I just need THIS...one more time," she mentions and then takes my cock in her hand again. Feeling submissive and partly broken, I just nod. As if my body and I are in complete unity, I feel my cock tingle that special tingle as it starts to get hard again from her fingers on my cock. Even if it is tired, worn out and spent. To help this along, she moves her hand even faster.

Those fingers trace my cock up and down, where they feel more like they are exploring than anything. Then they curl around to take hold yet again, starting to softly jerk me off. As I doubt any man could resist, I'm hard at attention in a short amount of time.

"Tell your wife how you are about to fuck my pussy. That you want to shove your cock as deep as you can inside me. That you live only for my pussy," she tells me as she jerks me off.

"P-Please...don't make me," I beg on the verge of tears. To this she lets go of my manhood, but whips around so she's facing the same way as me. She backs her ass up until my hard cock is pressed against her cheeks, making me moan as she's so soft.

As if having lots of practice, she does a sort of dance move where she drops to the ground almost completely, but then backs her ass up against me. Her ass wiggles and squirms where to my poor cock is made to move between her cheeks.

"I'm going to fuck you," I announce now, doing as I'm told as I feel my manhood rub against her slit just for a moment. It's enough to break me completely.

"I'm going to fuck that pussy. Going to shove my cock deeper than anyone ever has. I've going to fuck you harder than ever too. I'm going to make that pussy mine, because I live for it," I say very passionately.

In slow motion I watch her as she stays bent over, but moves her hands behind her. Smooth and sensual, she spreads her legs while taking hold of my cock. Her hands gently press my manhood up against her opening, which feels oh so damn wet and inviting. She does all this as she bends over, being able to do this between her legs.

With my cock perfectly pressed at her opening, she presses her ass back, her pussy moving over my cock. I feel everything like never before. I feel her pussy lips part as I go inside her. Feel the warmth she has inside, which is like a portable heater in a cold night. Feel the tightness as if there's electricity making her tighter than should be possible. I feel every little tiny bit of her pussy.

She works herself so my cock goes all the way inside of her. That her ass presses against my balls, making me experience all that is her pussy. And experience it I do. My face must look like a goofy teenager's having sex for the first time as this is what it feels like. It feels new and exciting. Feels like sex is something new and not something to have once in a blue moon.

Then she moves forward and then backward, allowing my cock to slide nearly out of her pussy until she moves back to plunge it in. She does this while keeping her hands behind her in a sexy pose I didn't think possible. And oh, if I could see how her tits look like this, the way they must dangle and swing. Makes me want to watch the video immediately.

Her body starts to bounce off my cock as she moves back and forth now. There's a soft wet sound from this as she is incredibly wet. Too wet to think she's not enjoying this. She's gotten off on all that she's done to me. I bet anything she's had quite a few orgasms herself, but doesn't wish to show them. And now her pussy is wet from my hard cock inside of her.

Unable to help it as I am weak, I start to thrust as she bounces her ass back. When I do, her body jerks some as I am not exactly gentle with my thrusts. As she moves faster, I keep pace, fucking her as she fucks me. I'm officially fucking this crazy bitch.

"There you go Mr. Big Dick," I hear her croon as we both start to go faster, letting me know I'm hitting the right spot for her. To drive me even wilder, I watch as she puts one hand to between her legs, where she must be rubbing her clit as we fuck. Now the fucking gets wilder as the entire pillar and wall behind me starts to vibrate from the thrusts as I get very rough. So rough that I damn near throw her off my cock each thrust, only her pussy seems to cling to my milk as if holding it.

"Fuck me! FUCK ME!" She starts to scream before too long as I thrust as fast and as hard as I can. Being pressed against the pillar like this and the leverage of the handcuffs actually provides a great deal of leverage so I'm able to be stronger than normal in this sex act. I'm so rough that I think I might have crushed my wife by now.

"I'm fucking that pussy!" I start to yell as she screams how I'm fucking her. I don't even know why I say it either. It just feels right. It feels hot. It feels what I'm supposed to say. The pounding of the two of us gets so insanely crazy that everything on top of the half wall that I'm cuffed to falls off to the ground.

"Oh fuck me," I end up screaming as she moans, "I'm cumming!" during her own orgasm. I cum right into her pussy, not that I have a choice. The orgasm comes and this one is the greatest, hottest sex I've ever had. For when I cum, it feels like I cum from deep down in my soul, and not from my cock. It's so hot that for a moment I forget everything that is happening and just drown in the feeling. Drown that I've fucked the hottest woman ever to climax, as she still screams that she's cumming.

"Thank you very much dear," I hear her say through the darkness some time later. I come back to reality to find her standing in front of me, still completely naked. Dazed and tired, I see the light on the camera is now off, meaning some time passed in which she must have gotten off me, walked over and turned it off.

She grabs my face with her hand and makes me look at her. Doing this, she gives me a knowing look, like she loves the look of me like this, a spent and destroyed man. Her eyes dart all around my face too, as if taking it all in.

Whistling, she steps back, only now careful not to step in any of the streams of cum all over the floor. I watch her do this, then try to look at her pussy. I came inside of her. What does that mean? What if she gets pregnant? What would happen then?

"In case you are wondering," she says as she slides her jeans up her legs, now without her thong, which is somewhere in the house. She pulls them up sexily and buttons them, her perfectly tits still jiggling and bouncing enough to make me scared I may get hard again. I fear if I did, I really might have a heart attack.

"I made sure to give the camera a good view of the pounding you gave my pussy. Made sure to really get inside so your wife can see the present you left inside," she says and laughs a rather evil laugh. As I groan at this, knowing I must have passed out or something to miss it. She keeps laughing as she slides her top back on, finally hiding those tits of hers.

"I had fun. Maybe I'll come back again. Maybe next time I'll stop by when it's just your wife," she muses as she picks up the gun. She places it behind her, I guess to tuck into her jean's waistband.

"Nah, probably just visit with you. Maybe we'll switch, and I can fuck you with one of her toys. Sure she wouldn't mind you taking it up the ass after what she's going to see," she says and laughs at me as I am naked, used and helpless to her.

I don't bother begging or even saying anything at this point. Not even when she puts the camera on the floor along with a big note that reads "PLAY ME to see cheating husband."

She doesn't gag me or anything, probably because she doesn't have to. When my wife comes home and sees me like this, there's going to be doubt. No matter what I tell her, she's going to doubt everything once she sees that video.

"Bye sweetie," she says and gives me a small, sexy wave. Then she walks out the front door like a friend that was visiting instead of a robber. This is so the neighbors can see, and cast even more doubt that I am just a cheater.

Because after all, has anyone heard of a woman doing what she just did to a married man?