Robber Gets Feminized

Story Info
Androgynous robber takes on more than he can handle.
1k words
4.03
29.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late at night and I was coming home from a long jog. I am part of the Marines, so it is essential for me to stay fit. Gotta serve the country when I am called from the reserve. Even though it was cold, the warmth from the workout was warming me a bit. Minnesota so far has been great for me despite the cold. The skyways in the city are awesome and being an outsider I am really optimistic about my future in this place. I was about to reach the doorway of my home when I heard a loud but slightly feminine voice from behind.

"Turn around and give me your wallet!" this voice said.

"Ugh! This place is a mess," I mumbled to myself. As I turned around I got see a young girl with long blonde hair and piercings yelling at me. As I focused a bit, I realized it was a guy. He looked extremely androgynous and could be easily mistaken for a girl.

"Drop your wallet now!" he said, pointing his gun at me.

I was about to reach down for my wallet, but then I saw his gun. I recognized it immediately that it was fake. Being in the Marines we were given fake guns to do mock training. He even left his sticker on it. I realized it was the same brand that I had used in the Marines. It was a really bad replica of an actual gun with several components missing.

"I'll give you my wallet! Calm down don't shoot me!" I said. I made a quick plan in my head of tackling him once he let his guard down slightly. Harmless it is, I still didn't wanna get shot by that BB gun.

"Okay don't move and throw your wallet near me," he said while creating a 3-meters distance between us.

I threw the wallet right below his feet. As he reached out for the wallet, I immediately dashed with lightning speed towards him. He was completely shocked by my sudden dash and I was able to tackle him to the ground. He tried to fight back hard but failed.

"Got ya little bastard! Someone call the damned cops! Hurry!" I yelled.

"Let me go of me fucker!" he screamed at me while struggling.

He struggled for 3-4 minutes as I yelled my lungs out for someone to call the cops. By this moment it was a stalemate, he didn't succeed in getting away and I failed at calling for help. The moment I stopped yelling for help, he renewed his struggle by being even more aggressive and tried to kick. I had to respond by locking him even further by wrapping myself around him completely.

"God! I hate this place! Someone call the cops!" I yelled loudly for the last time.

It was almost 15 minutes now, being stationary I was, I felt the cold devouring me. My body reacted instinctively by tightening myself around him even further. There at this moment, I felt sort of a connection to him. I could feel his soft skin and long blonde hair turning me on. Since nobody was coming, I rationalized my first move. I moved my head forward and kissed his neck. I also extended my hand to undo his pant buttons to get inside his pants.

"Let go of me you pervert!" he yelled at me.

As I moved further in his pant, I wrapped my hands around his penis and tried to jack him off. His penis responded by becoming harder immediately.

"If you want me to let you go, then what is this boner," I replied while jacking him off.

"I don't know..." he said while moaning softly. By this moment he had stopped struggling.

I continued to jack him off until he came. I could feel his warm fluids on my hands as I took my hands out.

I undid my lock and made him turn. Our eyes matched each other. I went ahead and kissed him. I kissed on the top of his soft lips, then I kissed the bottom of the lips. Finally, I grazed my tongue between the lips to reach his tongue. We matched our tongue and started kissing passionately.

It was cold outside, so I broke the kiss and decided I should go inside. I got up and carried him all the way inside my bedroom. I threw him on the bed and we removed our clothing while kissing each other. I then stood up on the bed towering over him.

"Suck it you slut!" I said.

He immediately started working his mouth around my penis and licking it. He went down a bit and started licking my balls and then started doing my penis again. I grabbed his long hair from behind and made him deep-throat me. He started gagging and tears were coming out. I finally put it to halt by cumming deep inside his mouth.

As he was trying to spit out, I slapped him across the face and forced him to swallow by closing his mouth. Once he swallowed the load, I laid him on the bed belly-down and put a pillow above his head.

I started by licking his asshole to loosen it up, then I slowly pushed my dick in.

He made a loud painful moan this time as I dug deeper into him.

"Please don't put it in, it hurts!" he cried out while moaning in pain.

This turned me on even more, so I spanked him on the ass and pushed my penis in and out faster. His ass was made for penis. It was better than my ex when we tried anal. Although slightly small, it was sliding in and out smoothly around my penis.

I then removed the pillow and turned his body sideways belly up. I started kissing him while pumping his asshole with my dick.

"I am cumming!" he said while moaning.

I also came a few seconds later and pumped my juices into his ass. I kept my dick in his warm asshole for a while. He was tired and slept right there at that moment. I decided to get some rope to tie him up. After I was done tying him up, I carried him to the bathtub and put him in there. I looked at his naked body one last time and locked the door from outside. I was planning on turning him in tomorrow to the cops.