Robbery Gets Good

Story Info
Fresh out of jail he finds a nice in person show to watch.
4k words
4.5
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C0perrj
C0perrj
30 Followers

He crept around the house. It was late. The moon barely showed through the clothes. It was perfect for him to blend into the shadows. His black clothes and hat kept him in cover.

He had been staking out this house for a few weeks now. It was just a house in just a neighborhood. This would be the tenth house in this neighborhood he made his way into. The others had been easy. The owners were all elderly retirees. He had been able to sneak in and out without them even knowing he was there until they found their houses ransacked and robbed. He knew this one was going to be harder than that. The owner was a young single woman. She worked during the day and was home at night. She only rarely went out after work and there was no pattern as to when. He was also aware of the sophisticated alarm system in the house. He wasn't brave enough to risk breaking in during the day. He needed the security of night in case the alarm went off.

His last stint in prison hadn't been pleasant. He could still hear the sound of his cellmate's voice telling him that he'd be his girlfriend for the remainder of his stay. He made good on that threat too. He was beaten and raped for ten years. He tried to get a job after his release but convicted felons often have a hard time finding work. Especially suffering from that type of PTSD. His only plan now was to go back to work. Robbing houses.

As he snuck around the house he hear the garage open. He peaked around the corner and saw her car pulling in. Now he just had to wait until she was asleep. Then it's off to work. He had spent time taking inventory. The electronics alone were worth thousands on the street. High end computers, cell phones, televisions, stereos and every other kind of gadget you could think of. He was sure there was going to be cash and jewelry as well. He just had to find it. His heart started to beat faster thinking about the loot he could find. He waited patiently in the bushes. The lights would be going off soon and then he would find his way inside.

He pulled out a cellphone and started playing a game while he waited. He was working on his hi score when suddenly he heard the garage door open again. He looked around the corner and he saw her car leaving. How fortunate. She left and didn't remember to close the garage. Maybe this would be easy.

He took his time getting to the front of the house. He didn't want any surprises. After about ten minutes he made his way into the garage carefully. He kept his eyes and ears open in case the alarm suddenly started blaring. He was halfway in. So far so good. There was more here than he knew about. Vintage clothes, furniture, musical instruments and so much more. This was the mother-load.

He took quick inventory. His van was going to be tightly packed with everything from inside the house so he marked a few items before entering the house.

He slowly opened the door. He kept waiting for the alarm to go off. He stayed still for 30 more seconds. No alarm. He was in the clear. As soon as he started to take a step he heard a woman's voice.

"I really appreciate you taking my car to the shop for me. Mom and dad are on vacation so I couldn't ask them. I'll just grab an Uber to work tomorrow then pick it up on the way home. I'll see then. Bye."

Dammit! She wasn't in the car! Now what? He thought about leaving but he was already here and the alarm wasn't set. All he had to do was subdue her, grab the stuff and leave. She was petite so he was sure that part wouldn't be a problem. He pulled the hat down to cover his face. From the entrance to the garage he could see the bedroom door. It was slightly cracked.

He crawled on his hands and knees not wanting to make any sound. He pushed the door ever so slightly for a better view. He saw her. Her back was to him. She was still dressed from work. Nothing fancy. A smart button down shirt tucked into her pencil skirt. Black stockings and heels. Just your average professional woman. But not really.

She stood about 5 foot 3. She was petite. He remembered thinking about how sexy she was when he was putting his plan together. He never did get a chance to see if she was packing any sort of shape but he could see the slim waist and full ass now. It had been so long since he'd been with a woman. Looking a little longer wouldn't hurt.

He stayed where he was. She was fiddling with something on the dresser. He wasn't sure what but she dropped it. She bent over to get it. His partially obscured view was still good enough to see her. As she bent over he could make out each individual butt cheek. That was a very tight skirt. And a very tight ass. His penis started to grow. She stood back up straight. The shape of her ass was now engrained in his brain.

He kept watching. Why not enjoy a free show. She turned from the dresser. She was facing him now. She stretched. Her shirt came untucked and he could see her flat stomach and the belly button piercing. She put her hands on her hips and had a curious look on her face, like she was making 1000 decisions at once. What could be so troublesome for this woman. Whatever it was it would be the last thing on her mind after tonight.

She walked to the foot of the bed. She remained oblivious to spying man. She turned to face the closet. There was a floor to ceiling mirror there he had noticed during his recon. She appeared to be looking her self over. She ran her hands over her body. Everything was in place. Young, firm and tight from what he could tell. Now is the time he thought. He could rush her and tie her down. He started to stand but froze. She was unbuttoning her shirt. A few more minutes should be OK.

She slowly undid the buttons to her blouse. If he didn't know any better he'd swear she was putting on a show for him. She popped the last button open and tossed her shirt on the bed. Her skin was tan. Her stomach was flat. Just like the professional she appeared to be she wore a no-nonsense white bra. Boring but fitting. She ran her hands over her breasts and down her stomach, fiddling with her piercing. She started to unzip her skirt. His penis was almost fully erect. He decided to hang out for a bit.

The zipper slid down and the skirt fell to the ground. That's where her no-nonsense business appearance stopped. She was wearing a sheer black thong, her stockings were held up with a garter belt. She scratched the line where her skirt had been. She looked herself up and down in the mirror before turning around to see her backside. Even she looked impressed when she looked into the mirror. He had never seen an ass so perfect. She bent over and grabbed the bed looking back at her rear in the mirror. She gave a smack and giggled. He hadn't noticed himself doing it but he was rubbing himself over his pants.

She crawled onto the bed. His view was blocked now. He couldn't see her. Dammit! It was getting good too. But he had work to do. He started to stand again. As he did a no-nonsense white bra landed at his feet. She must have taken it off and tossed it. He sat perfectly still, afraid she knew he was there. He held his breath and waited. Nothing happened. But at least he would be able to see her tits while he robbed her. He started to stand again. Her panties hit the mirror. He knelt down quickly. His heart was racing. Part fear, part excitement.

He was conflicted. He came here for an easy score but now there was a beautiful naked woman laying on her bed. The thoughts that went through his mind scared him. He thought about how she would be tied up. He thought about how she would be naked. He thought about her perfect round ass. He stroked his cock under his pants. He thought about just pulling it out and rubbing one out right there but he wanted to stay quiet. He waited a few more minutes. He didn't hear or see anything. She must be asleep.

He started to stand again only to be interrupted. Again. He heard a soft moan. Then another. He sat back down. If only he could see. Damn. He listened intently not wanting to be seen yet. He hear another moan. Was she... touching herself? He tried to look around the corner to the door but he still couldn't see her. He laid down, he twisted his neck, he even tried to use his phone as a makeshift mirror to see around the corner. He still couldn't see. If only he had something that could record. Like a phone. He smacked his forehead silently. He opened his phone and turned on the video recorder. He reached slowly around the corner. On the screen he could see her. She was laying on her back. Her legs spread. Both hands working herself. He swallowed hard. She still had the garter and stockings on. Naughty girl.

He just kept watching his screen. The phone was shaking in his hand. He was getting a real show. He massaged himself faster. Both of her hands were between her legs. He couldn't see much with the phone but he knew what he was looking at. She was masturbating and she was masturbating hard. He could see her twist her body. Her legs were opening and closing. Her moans were getting louder. He felt the precum drip out. His boxers were wet with it. He kept watching his screen. She kept touching herself. If only he could get closer.

Her moans turned to squeaks. Her squeaks turned into words. "Oh god. Oh fuck." He could her her fingers thrusting into her wet pussy. The juicy smacking with every shove. "I'm so wet. Fuck. Fuck. Oh god." She said loudly. He was masturbating at full speed now under his pants. "Oh. My. Fucking. God." She screamed. "I'm going to cum. Oh my god" her voice was wavering. "Ohhh. Mmmm. Fuuuuuuccckkk!"

He couldn't see it but he knew she had cum. God he wanted to see.

Ok. She fingered herself. She came. She will be asleep soon. I'll just play with myself until she falls asleep. He quietly unzipped his pants and pulled out his throbbing dick. He spit in his hand and went to work. He stroked slowly and quietly. Busting a nut with on the carpet was probably a terrible idea he thought. DNA would be pretty easy to find. He just kept stroking slowly. He was waiting for any sign she was asleep. A little snore, the lights shutting off but nothing. I'll just wait another 10 minutes he thought. The TV wasn't on and she wasn't talking. It shouldn't be long. He was wrong. As he rubbed his hard dick he was shocked as she walked right past the door he was kneeling in. He froze. But she kept walking to the closet. He heard the closet door open and saw her go inside. What in the hell was she doing?

He got his answer in a few seconds. She exited the closet. In her hands she had a magic wand vibrator, a smaller pink vibrator, a dildo and some other thing he wasn't sure about. 10 years is a long time to be locked up and things change. Even sex toys. From the looks of it this woman was prepared to masturbate all damn night. Fuck. She's gotta get tired some time so I'll just enjoy this until then he thought. He heard her jump onto the bed then a buzz. How can I see better he thought.

The buzzing was constant. So was her moaning. His cock was standing straight up, throbbing and dripping. Her moaning quickened and got louder. "Mmmmm fuck yes! Here we go!" She screamed. Dammit! She's really going at it. The buzzing didn't stop. "Fucking shit. Mmmm. Yes! Yes! I'm going for the record tonight." She said, not knowing she was being watched. The vibrator continued to hum out of view.

The buzz would get louder then it would get quiet. In between those it would buzz, buzz, buuuzzzzzzzz, buzz, buzz. Then the constant humming would be back again. She moaned and screamed from the other side of the door. Every 30 to 60 seconds was another round of "oh fuck! Oh god! I'm cumming!" He lost count but luckily she was keeping a tally. "Seven. Eight. Nine" Jesus Christ. Nine orgasms! This woman was insatiable. "Ten." Then the buzzing stopped. Maybe 10 was her record. He waited a little longer. There was no more humming. He carefully pulled out his phone and turned on the video recorder. Using it to see her around the corner he could make out that she was laying still. Legs still spread but her hands were over her head. Maybe she was finally done. He waited some more. She didn't move. It's time. He laid flat on his stomach. Well as flat as he could with his raging hard on. And crawled into the room.

He slunk past the foot of the bed and paused. Gotta be quiet for now. She didn't move or make a sound. He sighed. She must be asleep. He started to crawl again when she started to talk to herself. "Those rabbit ears are awesome. I'm so glad I bought that." He stayed still. "God I need a penis inside of me. This will have to do though." He listened, ready to jump on her if she saw him. Nothing yet. The he heard her spit. And a low murmur from her. The sound of the dildo entering her pussy was delicious. He could tell how wet she was just by the sounds as she fucked herself with it. Sloppy sounds with each thrust. He could hear her hoarse breath and more moaning. How was he going to get out of here?

She worked that rubber cock in and out of her pussy furiously. She had been going at for a while now. He looked down at his phone. 30 minutes of her fucking herself. Good god. Fuck it. I'll have to look. He peaked up over the edge of the bed. For the first time he could see clearly. She was tan and fit. Her calves were well defined and thick. She was a runner. Her thighs were the same. The fake dick she shoving Into herself covered a lot of her vagina but he knew it was wet. Especially since there was a nice wet spot right under her. That's one horny woman. Her breasts weren't big but they were firm and well shaped. Her nipples stood at attention. They were bright red with excitement. He wanted to be that rubber penis so bad. He stayed and watched for a few seconds. She fucked herself like her life depended on it. Her moans started again. He panicked and went flat on his stomach.

He listened to her masturbate on his stomach. His penis did it's best to lift him back up though. She breathed heavy. She was trashing all over the bed from the sounds of things. But it didn't sound like the orgasms he had become familiar with. The sloppy noises got faster and louder. "Dammit!" She yelled. Startled, he jumped. She sat straight up and looked around. He could see her reflection in the mirror. She covered herself with her hands. "Who's there?" She looked all around. He stayed frozen. "I swear to god. Every time I have time." She huffed and jumped off the side of the bed. Oh shit! He crawled around to the other side as fast as he could. He kept his eye on the mirror to see where she was going. She walked around to the foot of the bed where he had been. He took the chance to crawl under the bed. He was just in time too because he was staring right at her perfect calves when he turned around. She stood there for a few seconds before disappearing from his view. He was panicked now but the thrill got the best of him. He was going to finish his work.

He listened closely to try to figure out where she was. This was the best entertainment he's had in over 10 years. From the other side of the house he heard her voice, "I only had 15 more orgasms to go and here I am chasing ghosts. Dammit." 15 MORE orgasms?!? She really was going to masturbate all night. Knowing he was safe for now he crawled into the closet. He kept the door open wide enough to be able to see the bed. Perfect. He had a view and an attack plan now. He would watch her until she finished. Then he would get her restrained. Then, then, well she would be kind of helpless. What's to stop him. At least it wouldn't be like prison where big bubba took his ass whenever he felt the urge. He would be gentle. Besides after how she used her dildo he could probably just slide right in. With that thought, she came back into the room. Her vagina glistening from her wetness. She still had on her garter and stockings.

She grabbed the dildo and wand from the bed. He watched her as she looked around the room inquisitively. With a quick pace she walked towards the closet. Fuck me man, really?!? He steadied himself for his attack. She was out of is view now. He stayed poised. Suddenly he was staring right at her pussy. The meticulously kept landing strip was mere inches from his face. He could smell her. She smelled delicious. She dropped to her knees. He felt like she was looking right at him. There was a thump on the closet door. He kept his surprise silent this time.

"I guess today we get to see how well this thing sticks to the mirror." She reached hand into the closet and searched blindly for something. "The lube should be right here." Her hand barely missed him. Thinking as fast as he could he looked around. The lube! He was sitting on it. Real slow now. Just gotta move this near her. He slowly reached under himself and grabbed it. He put it toward the door when her hand brushed the bottle he was holding. He dropped it. Here we go. He clenched his fists in preparation. Just as he was ready again her hand landed on the bottle. Thank god.

"Jesus. Record here I come. Cum. Teehee." She spun. He was staring right at her perfect ass now. He wanted to feel how firm it is. She bent over. He swallowed hard. Her slit opened wide. Her ass spread open. He was confronted by the prettiest vagina he had ever seen. Her asshole was tight and puckered. She was humming. "A little dab will work." Her hand went between her legs. She rubbed herself with lube before putting one finger inside of her. She moaned. Then two fingers. Then three. Before he could react or even think her hand disappeared into her hungry hole. She thrusted a few times before she pulled her hand out and started humming again. "A big dab will be better here." She giggled. Her hand appeared again but this time she was teasing her OTHER hole. Wow! Was his only thought. One finger was in after some negotiations. The second and third went in a little easier.

"Ouch. Has it really been that long since I've had a dick in there? Well training begins again today." Without warning he was looking at the sole of one foot. One thigh and one butt cheek. She backed into the door slowly. A little mmm escaped her lips. She rocked forward, then back. Her ass smacking into the the door. Again. Again. Slowly but firmly. Very firmly. Each time she arched back into the door it rattled. She stuck her dildo to the mirror and was fucking it doggy style. Thump. Thump. Thump. Her rhythm was slow and deliberate. She rocked back and paused. He heard a click and a buzz. She started rocking again. Now when she hit the door, each thud was accompanied but a vibration on the glass. It wasn't long. "Oh fuck! Oh god! Here it is! I'm cumming again!" One shove back and he saw a line of cum from the mirror to her leg. This woman.

"Alright mighty dildo. Let's see how well you stick." She repositioned. He could still only see the half of her through the crack in the door. She wiggled. She adjusted. She moved some more. She wiggled again then mmppphhh. "Man that's right." Click. Buzzzzzz. "This will help." She leaned back slowly. Whimpers and slow breaths kept his attention. Slowly and carefully she went back until he heard the buzz on the mirror again. "Mmmpph. All the way in."

He watched in amazement as the rubber dick slid into her tight ass. Her slow rocking was rhythmic and methodical. Out slowly 1, 2, 3, he counted then slam into the closet door. Then 1, 2, 3 and slam. He could smell her juices every time she rammed her ass into the door, taking every inch of that rubber cock up her ass. The buzzing of her vibrator was hypnotic. He stroked his cock as quietly as he could.

"Why, umph, can't men, umph, fuck like this? Umph." She was thrusting her ass hard into the mirror. "Anal orgasms always, umph, sneak up, umph, on meeee. Oh god! I'm gonna, I'm gonna, umph, cum!" She moaned loudly. The last push back had her frozen.

He could see the goose bumps and visible trembling coming from her. There was a trail of pussy juice coming from her wet cunt. Her toes curled. He heard her screaming "I'm cumming!" She went from slow and methodical to frozen. From frozen she went to frenzied. Her ass was bouncing against the door as she moaned. She was fucking that dildo so hard clothes fell off of hangers. It took everything he had not to make a noise when they fell. This was the best show of his life.

C0perrj
C0perrj
30 Followers
12