Robbery Gets Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an eternity her orgasm subsided. Her arms were shaking. Her breathing sounded like panting. Her pussy glistened. Her legs were weak. She pulled herself slowly away from her rubber lover. Her asshole gaped when she pulled it out. "Fuck me! That was good. I miss getting fucked in my ass." She rested on her knees for a few seconds before standing up.

His dick twitched and throbbed. He wasn't sure he'd be able to hold off much longer. He needed to unload. His balls were full and sore. He watched carefully as she walked over to the bed. She grabbed a towel from the floor to wipe the lube and juices off of herself before laying down.

"No record tonight. At least not for most orgasms. But that's gotta be the longest orgasm I've ever had. We will try again tomorrow." She turned the lights off and was snoring within seconds.

His plan was starting to come together...

12