Robbery Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I can Dwayne," uttered Rick with his best sense of confidence. Dwayne's eyes shot back up to Rick, and stared at him for a couple seconds in almost disbelief before throwing Alison off and jumping from the bed. He landed on the floor with a huge thud, and started to walk Rick slowly. Each step made a creak as Dwayne's huge frame made its way to the door where Rick stood. Every step closer made Rick's confidence shake until Dwayne finally stood in front of him, staring down with the most sadistic eyes. While Rick was no average guy in terms of size, Dwayne dwarfed over him.

Dwayne put a hand on Rick's shoulder and said, "Is this really what you wanna do?" Rick thought for a moment. In a fight there was no chance he'd win but maybe if he grabbed his gun... No, that would be foolish, he thought, the only way he would best Dwayne is using his wits, and now was not the time.

Rick gulped, "No Dwayne, you can have her." Dwayne smiled and patted him on the shoulder.

"That's what I thought. Leave my room now." Dwayne demanded. Rick gave a nod and left the room as Dwayne closed the door. Dwayne then turned around, seeing the helpless Alison still tied up on the bed. He chuckled, "This is where the real fun begins my kitten," as he approached the bed, stroking his massive cock with one hand. "But first, we're gonna have to lose the restraints. Can't fuck you with your legs bound, can I?" Dwayne laughed as he took out a knife and quickly cut Alison's ropes on her hands and feet. Alison stretched out her limbs, feeling the freedom of movement again.

"Better?" Dwayne asked. Alison nodded in silence. Dwayne shook his head and slapped her. "Bitch, when I ask you a question, you answer with your words, got it? Call me Dwayne."

"Yes Dwayne," Alison replied in a cute little voice. Dwayne smiled.

"Good. I'm gonna fuck you now. You're gonna take every inch of my cock inside that tight pussy, you understand?" Dwayne said as he stroked his cock to full erection.

"Yes Dwayne."

"Get on your hands and knees slut, I'm gonna fuck you from behind," Dwayne commanded. Alison quickly followed his orders and got into doggystyle position, her perfect teenage ass in the air. "Beautiful," Dwayne muttered as he marveled at Alison's ass, smacking both cheeks. Dwayne moved his cock towards her entrance, rubbing the tip against her clit. Alison moaned. "You like it bitch?" Dwayne questioned.

"Yes Dwayne," Alison obediently replied. Dwayne spat on his hand and rubbed it on the head of his cock before pushing the tip into her tight pussy. Alison gasped. It's so big, she thought. Dwayne slowly pushed more into her snatch as Alison groaned in pain.

"Fuck, you're tight slut," said Dwayne as he kept going deeper. "I'm gonna fill you all the way up."

7 inches of Dwayne's thick cock had gone in before Alison screamed out, "Please, no more!" Her pussy was so stretched already, and Dwayne's cock wasn't even fully in.

"Nah slut, you have it in you. I believe it," Dwayne sneered as he thrusted his last two inches in, moaning in pleasure as Alison's teenage pussy gripped his dick. Alison fell forward, and screamed in pain as Dwayne buried his cock from tip to base in her snatch. "Fuck, you're such a slut for taking my whole dick," Dwayne moaned as he pulled out, leaving Alison's pussy quivering. "Now it's time for the real fun," Dwayne excitedly exclaimed as he started to hammer Alison's pussy.

Alison groaned loudly as Dwayne fucked her, often slamming his whole shaft in her. Her tight pussy soon coated Dwayne's entire shaft in juice, letting him fuck her even faster. The sound of Alison's ass smacking against Dwayne's hips filled the entire house as Dwayne moaned loudly. Eventually Alison's groans turned into moans as her pussy got used to Dwayne's cock, and waves of pleasure radiated through her body.

"You enjoying it bitch?" Dwayne asked, squeezing both of Alison's perfect round cheeks and using them for grip to keep fucking her.

"Yes Dwayne," Alison responded automatically. It was only a second later when she realized she was partially telling the truth. Although this man forced his way inside her pussy, it still felt good.

"Haha there you go slut, I knew you were a sucker for big cocks," Dwayne said as he kept fucking her perfect pussy.

While Dwayne was having the time of his life, Rick entered the masters, furious but powerless as well. He had stood outside Alison's room while Dwayne fucked her, listening to her screams of pain. He contemplated kicking down the door and just shooting Dwayne, but he knew it would alert the whole neighborhood. It was simply not worth it, he thought. Sure, he might get to fuck Alison for a couple minutes before the cops show up, but no matter how sexy and perfect she was, a life in prison was not worth it. He decided to take a small loss now and have patience for the next opportunity. Besides, it's not a total loss, he thought as he opened the master's door to find Patricia's sexy body bound on the floor. Thinking of all the things he was gonna do to her, he closed the bedroom door, his cock fully hardened.

12