Robbie 02

Story Info
Robbie opens up to a couple of old friends.
4.7k words
3
1.6k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie 02

I left off the last chapter just before the night of the annual, yet ridiculous tasty beverage shop crawl along the Strip and quite frankly, this event should be stripped from the summer list of events since it has a tendency to look like the one of those later in life tourist things to do where wearing an outdated fanny pack is mandatory. But since it's actually held on the Strip, it is peppered with just enough of the younger adults to keep things interesting. I suppose.

But I liked how so many of the people wore visors, LOL, even at night and I might have to investigate that look for myself going forward. Outdated fanny pack not included, LOL.

Anyways, I think I also left off with the last chapter where I convinced my boss at the Frosty Icy Shop to modify my work uniform a little bit for the annual tasty beverage shop competition crawl between the Frosty Icy Shop, the Frosty Freeze Shop, the Smoothie Shop, the Creamy Frosty Shop, the Frosty Creamy Shop and the Icy, Icy Baby Shop, so that was nice of my boss.

Or I ignored him and banked on the fact that he would probably pass out from the promo Lil Ladies squads that he hired to increase his draw of the crowd into his shop and dumped the capri under tights from under my work shorts anyways, either way, I wore normal exercise shorts under my modest work shorts.

So, let the weird tasty beverage shop crawl competition begin, right? And I'm totally getting a white logo visor soon.

"Oh, I mean, you probably want me to eat dirt, shoot myself in the foot with a nail gun and have Liz whip up my Frosty Icy then I suppose, eh, Robbie?"

Biff. Buffed bully Biff.

"Biff, I may not wish to speak with you right now or for the last handful of years, but I will whip up your Frosty Icy and then we will leave things alone for a while, got it?"

So, if any of you are keeping score, buffed bully Biff belongs in the top five on your list for how buffed and wide shouldered he is, but he belongs on the bottom of the list for his bullying ways, unless your list includes for how much "shoulder squeezing" action one gets. Sheesh. But you can put a silver star sticker next to his name for always feeling up my shoulders with both hands. And maybe another silver star sticker for, oh, wait, tee he, I think that technically it was myself who managed to back walk us to the same tree all the time, so that's my silver star sticker, tee he.

And I may or may not have done something almost nice for buffed bully Biff at some point, but that would be jumping ahead and the live news coverage of the weird ass event is about to kick off, so, come and see me at the Frosty Icy Shop and watch it on our wall mounted TV, ta, da for now.

"Hi, Gale Storms from TV News, reporting live tonight in front of the Frosty Icy Shop on the Strip and covering the ridiculous, yet annual and fun, tasty shop crawl and folks, oh boy, men, men, men, the Frosty Icy Shop has hired the eight petite Lil Ladies promotion squads and oh boy, if you're not tuned in or here in person, well, you're jacking off all wrong tonight! And I promise you viewers, the eight Lil Ladies promo Lil Ladies are hot, wearing everything two sizes too small and so sheer that I can tell that all eight of them are shaved clean! Well, I can clearly see that the ninth Lil Lady body guard, Lil Lei Lys Lu is showing a dark triangle through her thin white body suit, but it's tight!"

[Swash, swoosh, swish, swash]

"Well, there you have it viewers, here I am, again, broadcasting live in just my pantyhose because that crazy rich Asian just sliced my skirt off with her sword and there is no blood and..."

[Swash, swoosh, swish, swash]

"Well, there you have it viewers, here I am, again, broadcasting live, in just my pantyhose and bra, again! Also, shut it viewers, women of my age expand up top eventually, anyways viewers, I'm trying to get an interview..."

[Swash, swoosh, swish, swash]

"Well, there you have it viewers, here I am, again, broadcasting live, with my boobs out because that little, um, the lovely Lil Lei Lys Lu sliced my bra off! With her sword! Again! Anyways, Peacock Penny, Peacock Penny, Peacock Penny, even though you scare the bejesus out me, tell my viewers, is it true that you reached an exporting agreement with the authorities in the mountains of southern Argentina to increase the number of failed and rejected fem boy sponsors that you send down there in the holds of cargo ships and I quote "because the variety of skin tone from your white boy fem boys is a big hit down here" unquote, go ahead."

"Tee he, Gale Storms from TV News, I don't want to comment on that, but I assure your viewers that Robbie is safe from being tied up, duct taped and sent a bad cruise, tee he. And I know that you want to interview him shortly, so let me take this one moment to remind your viewers that our Lil Ladies promo squads sell out like fire, so get your orders in, ahem, Big John with your upcoming Pig Roast and let me take a moment to introduce our newest Asian Lil Lady, ta, da, introducing Lil Mei Mie Maa!"

"Peacock Penny, Peacock Penny, Peacock Penny, I don't see any other Lil Ladies, so?"

"Tee he, Gale Storms from TV News, that's because she's extra, extra petite, so extra super cute, ahem, guys, so super cute and she's Ninja! Lil Mei Mie Maa, please introduce yourself to Gale Storms from TV News, if you would, tee he!"

[Swash, swoosh, swish, swash]

"Well, there you have it viewers, here I am, again, broadcasting live, totally nude since that little Ninja sliced my pantyhose off and I forgot to wear undies today! And there's not a scratch on me even though my pantyhose fit my thickening thighs like a skin on a grape!"

"Ahem, Harold the cameraman, as Gale Storms from TV News always says, pan the camera around back, Harold!"

[Oh, well then, Gale Storms from TV News checks the small previewing screen on the camera]

"Well, there you have it viewers, here I am, again, broadcasting live, totally nude with a new Tramp Stamp scratched across my back I never felt a thing!

[The crowd of tasty shop crawl people gives a round of applause like it was a show]

Well, no one ever, ever said that Gale Storms from TV News didn't bring a little of flare to the evening news, so.

"Hold on, viewers, I see the passenger for a cargo ship making his way towards me now, oh, Robbie, white skinned boy, fem boy, Robbie, let me get a word with you, Robbie since my viewers are dying to know about your secret missile launches lately, so, Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, is it true that you trying to copyright or patent your procedure for the way you're launching your boyfriends missile fuel high into the air from your dainty hands and then catching his flying high man juice with your pouty lips and are the videos for sale on your Chang homepage and how about the peacock feathers that were used as height dimensional markers that a little bit landed on, Robbie, are they for sale? I'm really thirsty for something other than a Frosty Icy and it's trending on Chang, so, go ahead."

"Tee he, Gale Storms from TV News, that's a secret project, so I can't talk about because my boyfriend, Andrew, prefers our sex to be sideways and quiet, but I can confirm that it flew high! And the videos are available on my page and I did, yes, TV land, I did help clean up my secret boyfriend, Andrew with my mouth a little bit and I'm not ashamed of that because I want to be a good partner and I will admit that we made it through step 1, all those hand jobs and we made it through step 2, a couple of blow jobs, but we haven't made it to step 3 yet, but I'm looking forward to it someday soon. Oh, but on the side and quiet. And the feather that is tickling between your massive, yet desirable butt cheeks right now, Gale Storms from TV News, is from the step 1 launch recovery process, so?"

"[Yum, yum, num, num, oops] well, there you have it viewers, Robbie's secret video is available from his Chang page and he and his secret and private boyfriend, Andrew Anderson, have completed steps 1 and 2 several times and given what I see as a rear view, Andrew Anderson should have quite a nice time going all "ugh, ugh, ugh" all up in his tight boy butt soon and then I imagine that Robbie will be going all "ooh, ooh, ooh" back as his little body is flayed all about! Also, viewers, since I'm still reporting in the nude, I mean, women of my age sag eventually, so shut it, again! So, Robbie, Robbie, Robbie, what level of the next cargo ship would you prefer to be tied up and duct taped on since Peacock Penny never lets any of her sponsors last more than two weeks, go ahead."

"Tee he, Gale Storms from TV News, since you're nude and reporting live, I think you should seek out a blanket and turn your attention to the real stars of the tasty shop crawl between the Frosty Icy Shop, the Frosty Freeze Shop, the Smoothie Shop, the Creamy Frosty Shop, the Frosty Creamy Shop and the Icy, Icy Baby Shop, which, of course, the stars tonight are the amazing petite Lil Ladies and the big bag of money. Also, groom a little Gale Storms from TV News!"

Well, I wasn't the first person to end an interview just quick, right folks? But a level with a window.

"There you have it viewers, I'm nude, I'm ungroom and I just licked Andrew Anderson's launch juice off of a dimension height measurement marker peacock feather and I need a blanket to wrap up in quick, so, Gale Storms from TV News, signing off for now [cut Harold]."

"(Ahem, Gale Storms from TV News, look, something is happening.)"

"OMG, roll the camera, Harold and don't lose sight of them while I scramble to find a blanket!"

I mean, literally watch any movie, right folks? There is always, always, always a blanket available.

"Well, all I'm saying, Robbie, is that I took a shot at you first and now that you're popular, I mean, what, I'm out of the picture then, huh?"

"Larry, there were no shots! We sat next to each other at Brent's graduation party and ate our pieces of cake! That's not taking a shot. That's how literally everyone who shares a picnic table bench seat often bumps knees with someone. Big whoop! But since you're here, facing down with me, I mean, Andrew just texted me and dumped me because someone let it out that he and I had something in progress, so, was that you then, Larry? Is that how you operate, hmm?"

"Oh, no, no, you're not pegging that info leak on me, Robbie! When I peg you, I mean, I'm a guy and you're a guy in sheep's clothing, so our sex would be super quiet and quite sideways on the side, so?"

So, folks, there are and have been two things that I've been curious about for a while now. One, are guys fag for me or people like me or are guys gay for me or people like me? They never really say, but with everything so much on the side and quiet, it feels that they are fagging for me, right?

And two, most normal male swimming trunks have that little lining in them, which is great, so why can't some clothing manufacturer do that with female boyfriend shorts and line them with a thong, hmm? Why do I have to do that for myself? These are the things that haunt my dreams!

Oh, sorry, back to Larry, my one-time picnic table knee bump boyfriend. And I remember the cake being good.

"Larry, when you whack off over me, do you think of me as Robert, Rob, Robby or Robbie, hmm?"

"Wait, what, Robbie? I've only known as Robbie for a short time, so, is that a trick question then?"

"Larry, are gay for me or do you fag over me?"

"Well, I'm not a faggot, Robbie!"

"Oh."

"Hey, I'm not gay either!"

"Oh."

And that's how you get old fag friend to walk away in frustration. But I'll make contact with Larry soon to smooth things over. I mean, while Larry was staring down my knees and all, I could see out of the corner of my eye that this guy named Jason had spotted me and was fast approaching me and the truth is that I may or may not have tried to start something with Jason last year, you know, back when I was even worse at this relationship thing than I am now.

And Gale Storms from TV News is actually still hot and looks pretty good in the nude!

"(Save that file film, Harold and keep rolling. And why can't I find blanket? There's also a blanket in the movies!)"

"Hey, I mean, hey, Robbie, so""

"Well, hey there, Jason, what's happening? Are you enjoying the Lil Ladies promo girls tonight, hmm?"

"Oh, I'm not going to argue that they are not quite a sight to see, but since they have literally everyone's attention, I mean, well..."

"Jason, I double checked your equipment bag before your city league hockey game, that's all, so?"

"Ahem!"

"Fine, and maybe I double checked that you used a jock strap and a cup. Adult hockey is a dangerous sport and that puck looks hard and it moves fast, so?"

"Ahem!"

"And maybe I held the jock strap up to your waist for sizing purposes, but then all your hockey buddies barged in and everything went back to normal, so?"

"Ahem!"

"And then left you a note in your equipment bag indicating that we could side by side a selfie with you in your jock strap and with me in a thong, I mean, that must happen every day in the adult hockey league [gulp], right?"

LOL, I'm sure totally that does not happen every day in the evening adult hockey league!

"Ahem!"

"Sheesh, and I expressed an interest in cleaning your hockey stick by hand if you ever had an interest in that back towards me, but at least I came forward with you, Jason, so?"

"Ahem!"

"OMFG! And that I would clean your hockey stick with Big Momma Grease!"

"Ahh, now we're getting somewhere, Robbie, so?"

"Alright, fine, Jason, I tried to start something forward with you first! And maybe I shouldn't have taken your invitation to watch your adult league hockey practice as starting off in the city's ice rink locker room, but I thought the ice rink was more modern and that each player had their own little room space with a curtain, you know, like the Massage Parlor does! But your eyes lit up when I mentioned Big Momma Grease, Jason! I mean, so did the other of your barging-in 20 team mates, but anyways, well, fine, then I ran out scared! And someone owes me a tube of Big Momma Grease!"

"Keep talking, Robbie, you're even cuter when you get all flustered, LOL. And it wasn't necessarily a failure, so, keep talking then. Oh, and Big Momma Grease is now a standard issue piece of our equipment, tee he."

"Relax, but hold those thoughts, Jason! I have a few things to do yet tonight, which includes changing out of this standard work uniform and since my boss is still passed out from Peacock Penny's tail feathers and from all of the barely dressed promo Lil Ladies, I'm changing things up my way, which will be as risqué as I have ever been, so, while I'm busy and since I don't have my blow job protection neck brace tonight, well, if you fuck Gale Storms from TV News silly, stupid and into next week since she's so hot and ready, I mean, I will suck off your rebounding cock for a smaller load and suck her pussy juice off of you at the same time then, deal?"

"Aha, aha, aha! Deal, Robbie! You always were fair, Robbie. Can I keep my socks on?"

"Aha, aha, aha, oops, there's nobody naked and hiding in the bushes, tee he [cut the camera, Harold, momma is going to go for a doggie ride into next week.]"

Well, I just want everyone to be happy, that's all and since I was dumped for an unknown reason by Andrew, I mean, I'm free to mingle, right? And Gale Storms from TV News might sag a little for being in her forties, but that bounce, right? Although I would imagine all boobs bounce when running at full speed when someone, ahem, helps set them up! Wait, helps with a hook up, so.

Anyways, since my boss was passed out, I mean, I requested that he allow me to dump the tights and go with a pair exercise shorts under my work shorts and he never really answered, so technically that made it my call, right? Tee he? Anyone? Fine, re-read way above where I already said that I was doing it.

However, totally against what Mr. Danvers scolded me about for using the Ladies Room instead of the Men's Room, well, nope, not with a Strip full of tasty beverage shop old men crawlers! Older men, I mean.

And then I made the call to just dump the exercise shorts too! Since the work shorts were as modest as they were and with a nice little flare about the cuffs, so. And somewhere in the last chapter I must have mentioned that I have pretty decent legs anyways, I mean, I must have mentioned, right?

"Well then, this is interesting!"

"Oh, Mrs. Vanguard, hmm, I'm just changing and the Ladies Room seemed safer for me, so?"

"Oh, I can see that, Robert! And I can see that I shouldn't have bothered to block you from taking my daughter to the Prom since the fear of an unwanted pregnancy clearly wasn't going to happen, so?"

"Robbie, Mrs. Vanguard, it's Robbie."

[Boink! Poke, flick, flick, tee he]

"Damn, and a butt too then, Robbie?"

Well, I was wiggling out of my capri tights still, so.

"Well, Robbie, damn, that body and only that little dick! Oh, well, do you feel ripped off or lucky then, Robbie, if I may ask that, so?"

"You may not ask me that, Mrs. Vanguard, but I feel in the middle, so?"

"Alright, I get that, Robbie, your button, your cute as all get out button dick helps you when you use the left door, but there's not much going to happen when you use the right door, so, I get that. I also hope that you get it that there are a ton of fags on Strip tonight for the most ridiculous event ever, so, watch where this little butt [pat, pat] points. Also, hold please!"

Well, the Frosty Icy Shop may have separate restrooms, but common area isn't all that big.

"Martha, Martha, Ladies Room, pronto!"

Which means that can happen!

"OMFG! Hard cock! Super, super small, funny boy hard cock, but hard cock just the same! Wait, that's hard, right, Robert?"

[Boink! Poke, flick, flick, tee he]

"Ahem, Mrs. Moody, it's Robbie and that's iron!"

"Stay away from my faggot hubby tonight, Robbie! Watch the door, Victoria!"

Oh, um, okay, so, um, Mrs. Moody beat Liz to the punch then, okay! Oh, Liz staked her claim in the last chapter and tee he, we don't need to tell her that Mrs. Moody was my first. I mean, the first time ever that someone drops down to their knees and it's not you, right? Those are moments to remember and enjoy for what seemed like hours.

[Suck, slurp, wait, what?]

Well [hangs head in somewhat shame].

[Squirt, drizzle, ooze, drizzle, ooze, drizzle]

"Ahh, I don't care that your button dick only drizzles, Robbie, that's fresh juice! Tee he, and here I was worried [flick, flick] that my daughter, Liz, might get pregnant from working here at the Frosty Icy Shop, tee he."

Hey, I just said it, tee he, as far as Liz Moody needs to know, she will be my first, not her mom.

Also, so, just like that, it's over then?

"Excuse me, this is a small and tight restroom hallway, so?"

"And I'm taking advantage of that my basically pinning you against the wall, so what?"

"You can't bully me anymore, Biff! I'm popular now! But I did say that maybe, maybe, maybe we could talk tonight, so?"

"Well, you might be more popular now, Robby, well, Robbie, but I actually had other ideas in mind when I bullied you back in the day, so?"

"Duh, you think! But I actually thank you, Biff, for only feeling up my shoulders and not poking in me the belly with your other idea like you are now, which we may get caught doing since so many people are sipping beverages tonight, so?"

"What, Robbie? Did you think that just because I have always been Biff, the buffed bully that I didn't understand our ages then, hmm? And it was nice of you to keep reminding of that so we didn't get in trouble, so?"

Well, the math was easy, right? So, where was buffed Biff the bully on my 18th birthday then, hmm? Seriously, I'm asking. I wore an off the shoulder blouse for my 18th birthday party, which should have been his dream.

12