Robbie 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I mean, then, now, next week, it's all just math to me, Robbie, so, I mean, were you just in Ladies Room changing then, Robbie? I mean, there seems to be a few missing, so, what's under those flared and modest work shorts that you're wearing right now, hmm?"

"Oh, Biff, what you've always wanted is what's under my work shorts and by the way, I've grown and filled out a little, so these may be my words, but what you want has gotten better, depending on your tastes, of course, so?"

[Ahh, the small restroom hallway walls are bump shaking?]

"You were always the kind one with the kind clap backs no matter what, Robbie!"

[Squeeze right, yep, better, squeeze left, yep, better]

"And never once did you just try to kiss me as a part of your fake ass bullying, Biff, so?"

[Mwah, grind, ummah, bump, smack]

Oh, that was me attacking his lips. Kissing forward first is not Biff's style.

"Oh, so, you didn't jump, fidget, squirm, push off or back hand me then, Biff from a little bit of kissing then, so?"

"Maybe I've grown too then, Robbie."

Oh, Biff grew and filled out also, like a damn refrigerator! He was so wide compared to me. Which, LOL, worked in my favor if we got caught kissing and dry grinding in the hallway! I couldn't be seen, LOL.

"Time, aha, aha, aha, time, Biff! Whew, so, Biff, this has been nice enough, but I have a job and a couple of other appointments and somebody is going to enter this skinny hallway sooner or later given all the thick tasty beverages that are being consumed, so, officially, you still bullied me back in the day, so not much has changed then, got it, Biff? I mean, other than you finally pushed forward on me with your Biff wood, but not else has changed!"

[Mwah, grind, ummah, bump, smack, oomph]

Oh, finally, big bad buffed bully Biff kissed forward and first! So far, this has been a night of firsts.

"I still have meme photo you made for me back then loaded on my laptop, Robbie."

[Mwah, grind, ummah, bump, smack, smooch, oomph, smack]

Mutual forward and back that time, I suppose.

"Hmm, is that the same as you still whack your Biff wood to that meme photo, Biff? And the correct answer is yes since I put effort into it, just for you. It's just too bad that we don't have access to a locker room bench sitting thingy, since that's how you saw it with us, right, Biff? Me, helpless on my back, sprawled over a locker bench, naked with my little legs dangling to side, looking up at you, as you were yelping and beating your chest every time you sunk your Biff wood balls deep into me, right?"

"And I never complained that you added your own release, but thanks for how it landed on your belly. Since you were on your back and helpless under my power, tee he."

"Hmm, at least I still know what you what, Biff, a crumbling sex slave fem boy on his back who cries while you get the boy butt sex that you dream of, Biff! Which, tee he, hence, the meme photo that I made personally for your Biff wood pulling material, tee he, but nothing else has changed, so, I need get to going and you might find an empty stall or a helpless person using the Men's Room, so, scream my name, Biff [mwah], bye!"

I mean, he told me his stupid fantasy every time he pinned me up against a tree and felt up both of my shoulders and it wasn't all that bad, but why it had to be on a hard as hell wooden locker bench, sheesh, these are modern times and they make beds and couches every day! Well, the chest beating thing might have been a bit much, but whatever, it his dream, not mine.

Oh, and yes, I took liberties with the meme photo that I made special for him because with me flat on my back on a locker bench and with him beating his chest and standing as he got what he wanted, I mean, the was a dimensional issue in the making, so I made it so he wasn't, you know, going all Biff wood balls deep in the air! And I added more of my release since it was the only chance that I had to do more than drizzle and ooze, tee he, and since it was my meme, I mean, so what?

And yep, I later remembered from my moments speaking with Jason, you know, just before he banged Gale Storms from TV3 News silly, stupid and into next week, that the city's ice rink locker room had a wooden bench, but that was just a thought, tee he, for now.

Also, seriously, why don't men's locker rooms have individual rooms or stalls like the Massage Parlors then? I mean, all of the city leaders go to the Massage Parlor, so they can clearly see the advantages, right?

Anyways, that's how the ridiculous tasty beverage shop crawl got started and if Biff texts with me, maybe, but he won't.

"Goodnight, aha, aha, aha, I'm Gale Storms from TV3 News, signing off from what was a stupid event, but since, and yes, I'm still broadcasting live in the nude and dripping, aha, aha, aha from being banged silly, stupid and into next week, aha, aha, aha, I'm signing off and giving a big thank you to Robbie for hooking me up and for him getting his first blow from his co-worker's mother, oops, sorry, um, oh, and since I've already been into next week, well, I don't see the need for any broadcasting next week, so, well, oh, Jason Poo, momma's still naked and we can side by side with Robbie, oops, oh, I'm Gale Storms from TV3 News, signing off [cut the camera, Harold]."

LOL, the most spirited news reporter in Middleton, right?

End Robbie 02

12