Robbie 03

Story Info
Robbie learns about Pickle Ball.
4.4k words
3
822
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie 03

So, I left off the last chapter with my night of sex teasing several of my old friends at the ridiculous tasty beverage shop crawl on the Strip and I ended the chapter confronting my old buffed bully Biff, just a little, mind you and I mentioned that if he texted with me that I might be inclined to continue our makeup conversation, so, LOL, buffed bully Biff didn't text me yet, go figure, right?

But one thing that I found out from becoming more popular is that maybe I have more nerve than I thought before, so, I bought a new Forest Green warmup and paid him a visit totally unannounced.

Oh, and according to a couple of Trap boards on Chang, I'm supposed to say "because that's what I do now" since I'm become more popular.

[Knock, knock, knock]

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Missy Popular! Little missy I can do whatever I want and whenever I want to! Until the walls of popularity come crashing down! So, Robbie, when does the crumbling start then, huh? When do you fall helplessly into me, shaking and crumbling and crying now that your popular 45 days of fame are over and things are going south for you, huh, Robbie? Is there where you come looking for a real man for rebound and boo-hoo comfort then, Robbie, huh?"

"Hi, Victor, is Biff home from work yet? I heard that he and his Pickle Ball team dudes might be planning a game strategy meeting here tonight, so?"

"Wait, what, where's the crumbling and the crying, Robbie?"

"None here, Victor, my life is great!"

"But wait, it's in the playbook, there must be some crumbling and then some crying, all followed by how I'm there for you and then you crumble and then you cry for the comfort and there I am, Robbie, where is the crumbling?"

"I'm not sure where all that crumbling and crying is, Victor, but I'm all smiles, I have my fair share of a big bag of money from the promo Lil Ladies squads and I'm on cloud nine, so, is Biff home or not, then, hmm?"

"Wait, wait, wait, Robbie, where is the "oh, take me because I've never been with or tasted a woman then, Robbie, like the crumbling, I say, Robbie, where is the fem boy crumbling?"

"Hmm, I've bumped a woman already, although she basically pulled me tight to her and since I've learned my lesson the hard way about naming names, I won't say that I sucked Gale Storms from TV News, pussy juice off of Jason's cock, his fat and hard cock that was coated with Gale Storms from TV News, very tasty woman juice, so, been there, did that, all without any crumbling or crying, so, next then, Victor?"

"The crumbling, Robbie! The crumbling! That's what's next! This is where you cry and go all boo-hoo because everyone has dumped you and you crumble into my lap! The crumbling, Robbie, the fall back, the rebound crumbling and the rebound crying!"

[Unzips and removes warmup jacket, the Forest Green warmup jacket]

"Is Biff home or not, Victor?"

[Fucking skimpy Rave party ready! In neon green, batteries must have been included!]

"Wha, what, ooh, what! Now I'm crumbling and crying over your outfit, especially since I have to leave for work right now, Robbie!"

"Well, that's a lot of crumbling and crying since so far all I've done is to remove my jacket, so, Victor, is Biff home or not then, hmm?"

[Pushes past the stunned Victor anyways, who was totally crumbling and crying]

"So, Victor..."

[Unzips and slips off warmup suit pants]

"I understand the refrigerator stuff, Victor, so, where are the snacks and stuff located?"

Waa, ooh, bah, bah, bah..."

[Points to cabinets]

"Robbie, is there a thing where if I crumble and cry over your body so that you still crumble into my lap and literally any kind of rebound anything [gulp]?"

[Twirls, has the toe spin down pat]

"Hah, Victor, you just said that you need to get to work, so don't get fired on my account. Also, two things, Victor, is Biff's bedroom upstairs and does Biff like his neck and shoulders rubbed down when his Pickle Ball buds are here, Victor? I don't want to embarrassment him, so?"

"Bah, bah, bah..."

[Plop, passes out]

[Foot steps clump down the stairway, clump, clump, clump]

"What's with all the crying down here in the living room, Vic and OMFG! Robbie, you followed through. And that outfit is hot as all get out! And glowing green!"

[Mwah, grind, ummah, bump, smack, smooch, oomph, grind, grind, bump, grind]

"Harder, Biff! You can bang my belly!"

[Mwah, grind, ummah, bump, grind, smooch, bump, grind, grind, bump, grind]

Well, I mean, well, snap, Biff stuck in my mind and he was as charming as he was clumsy back in his fake bulling days, so.

"Ahem. Biff, three things. One, I will leave right now if that's what you want. Two, I'm not leaving, but this outfit is a delicate balance of undies, sheer capri tights, fishnets, crisp Denim risqué shorts and high tops shoes and I don't redress as fast as a normal girl, so my clothes stay on! Three, if you want to show me the way to your bedroom before your Pickle Ball buddies show up, well, my shorts will stay up, but I will go down to my knees for you, so?"

Well, it's kind of what I do now. Also, huh, you have to love those statements and questions that never had to be resaid again, right? And I thought he would pick me up and carry me given my small size and his larger size, but being led upstairs by his hand was okay. And another first for me, so.

And his bedroom, meh, 50-50. Buffed Pickle Ball guys, right?

[Oh, so Robbie just gets after Biff's shorts then that quick? Did we miss a chapter of experiences?]

"LOL, are these official Pickle Ball Kakhi shorts then, Biff?"

"Ooh, well, yeah Robbie, but, aha, aha, aha, listen, Robbie, I mean..."

"Oh, I'm counting on how you have taken steroids to stay buff, Biff! I'm not all that experienced and I'm not at all about the choking and gagging, so, I hope to hell that the steroids worked in both of our favors!"

They did, they totally did! That thing was, um, excuse me, he was perfect for my mouth! And yep, those are the things that I say now.

[Okay, seriously, how many chapters did we miss?]

"This is how we're going to start out at our bully tree, Biff, with a few strokes."

[Stroke, fap, stroke, fap, stroke, fap, stroke]

"Oh boy, oh Robbie, oh bully tree, oh boy."

"And after that, well, that's when I do this!"

[Drops to knees! Who is this replica person?]

"Oh boy, oh boy, oh pickle ball, oh boy, oh, OMG, OMG, Robbie!"

[Oomph, slush, oomph, gasp, oomph, slurp, oomph, suck, oomph, gasp, gulp, oomph, ooh]

"Thrust, Biff, thrust me some!"

[Alright, BS, who is this person who is so sexually aggressive?]

Oh, if you need to hear out loud, my boyfriend interests have cocks and I kiss them there because that's what I do now and all guys like that! And my undies were not neon green, but satin Forest Green to match my warm jacket and they were of the hip hugger variety. And I totally forgot to buy a damn visor hat!

[Oomph, slush, oomph, gasp, oomph, slurp, oomph, suck, oomph, gasp, gasp, ooh, gulp]

And then I hoped like hell that the steroids worked in my favor afterwards too! Hmm, did they, which caused my concern for his health. A smaller load, yay, but with a yucky taste. And my high tops were more of a Seaweed Green color with white laces and white bottom boarders.

[Squirt, sploosh, splash, ooze, gulp, drizzle, oomph, ooze, swallow, suck, oomph, drizzle, gulp]

"Grunt out the rest, Biff! I'm here, Biff, grunt it all out!"

[Grunt, squeeze, drizzle, grunt, milk squeeze, ooze, ahh, drip, drip, done]

[Ah-hah! The real Robbie has been loaded on a cargo ship and this sexual person is an imposter!]

"[Wheeze, huff, wheeze, puff] Robbie, Robbie, I mean..."

"[Huff, puff, breathe] hush, Biff, um, and eat more strawberries, Biff."

"[Wheeze, huff, wheeze, puff] what?"

Well, it's all, um, ewe, nasty and gooey, so, but still, steroid users, eat more strawberries.

"[Huff, puff, breathe] can I stay for a few minutes when your buds show up, Biff?"

"[Wheeze, huff, wheeze, puff] Robbie, um, sure, so?"

"[Huff, puff, breathe] easy, Biff. I haven't yet, but the locker bench math doesn't really work out like it does in your fantasy mind, but in my mind, that tree you always me against is our tree, Biff [wheeze]."

"[Wheeze, huff, wheeze, puff] Robbie, that sounds in my favor then, right?"

"[Huff, puff, breathe] maybe, like after dusk, not to light and not to dark [gulp, gag, gulp]

[Alright enough! Where did Peacock Penny come up with a neon rave Robbie robot?]

"Take your shower, Biff. And wash your dick as fast as you want to! If there is anything left."

"Damn, it, Robbie!"

[Mwah, smooch, smack, smack, smooch]

"Go ahead, Biff, get naked in front of me for your shower."

Oh, so, so now Biff is shy!

"LOL, get shower naked in front of me all except for socks then! Sheesh!"

Guys, right? What's with the socks, especially when they are not thigh high socks!

[And are those Robbie robots for sale, tee he?]

Well, I'm not afraid of a human body, ahem, especially when I just sucked one piece of it from my knees because that's what I do now! Also, damn, Biff is buffed. And needs new socks

[Knock, knock, knock]

"Oh, um, hi, I'm Robbie and I won't be staying too long tonight as to not disrupt your Pickle Ball strategy meeting, but I will serve you each a beer and lay out a few snacks and Biff will be downstairs shortly. He's splashing around in the shower right now. Oh, and Victor is still passed out, but he needs to leave for work as soon, so one you Pickle Ball dudes should roll him out to the front porch. And since running background checks is what I do now, you must be Brewster, the bushy haired front court Pickle Ball guy, you must be Gene, the Pickle Ball rear side guy and you must be Hank, the Pickle Ball rear court guy, so, you guys know where to sit and I'll get with it then and stay out of the way, okay?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, who brought extra batteries and can I plug them in? Do you glow, um, Robbie?"

"Oh, switch on a couple of black lights and call the space station, then, Brewster and ask them to peek out of the window! Also, my lip gloss glows under a black light and an array of freckles would magically appear across my face. So, Gene, do you remember me from school then, hmm?"

"Oh, not like this I don't remember you, Robbie. But some things are starting to make more sense now, so."

"And Hank, we never met before, so?"

"Oh, do I have to confess that I was at the Frosty Icy Shop last weekend the night of the stupid tasty shop crawl and spied you there or can I just go into lust at first sight then, huh? And, and, and, I waved and winked at you a couple of times, but you always had somebody engaging with you, so, um, hey, there, hey, Robbie."

"Tee he, sit down guys and I'll do my thing. Oh, and no fem boy remarks, please, I'm Robbie."

"(Fucking Biff hit that! He hit that just now!)"

"(Or vice versa minus one! Buff bully Biff got blown!)"

"(Don't look, don't look, don't look, I looked, I looked, I looked!)"

You know, folks, it's not like I had adult tea parties, but I may have practiced a little with gathering and carrying plates and glasses and stuff, so. And since they held used the kitchen table for their strategy meeting anyways, that made it even easier.

Not that I planned on being their server all night. I was rave dressed and ready to go out. Somewhere, tee he, but I had nowhere to go since it was a Thursday, but I dressed and ready to go. And my satin Forest Green hip hugger undies had a full back and ruffled elastic seams at the leg openings. They are kind of my thing now. The elastic ruffled seams, I mean. Maybe.

"Alright then, Pickle Ball guys, those are the snacks, which absolutely suck and nothing at all that I would ever serve you at my place, three red and blue cans of beer for you three and the special gold and black can of beer for my big buffed bully Biff daddy, so, there you go."

"Wait, what, who? What, what, what?"

"A black and gold can of beer for Biff, silly, Biff said his daddy liked it, Brewster, so?"

"Oh, um, cool, Robbie, so, wait, what?"

"Listen, I'm not staying long guys and I'm dressed to go out tonight, but it's still a little early and there is a show that I like on TV right now, so, since I know nothing about Pickle Ball, do you guy's mind if I lay on the couch and watch my show, even though it's a re-run at this hour, hmm?"

"Um, um, it's Biff's house and you seem awfully comfortable here, so?"

"I'm Robbie, I'm comfortable anywhere I'm not getting hassled for dressing from the other closet. Are there any objections?"

"Nope!"

"Nope!"

"Nope!"

Well, folks, is awfully comfortable the same as having a little fun then, huh? Especially since I was not about to lay down on the couch and risk wrinkling my crisp Denim shorts, which I started to unbutton and wiggle out of right there and then while I was still talking with them because that's what I do now.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh, bah, bah, bah..."

"Aww, come on, we're all guys here, I mean, what's the harm if I remove my crisp Denim short shorts so that I don't wrinkle them as I curl up on the couch then, hmm? It's the same as a locker room, tee he, right, guys? And I'm wearing tights under my fishnets anyways, so at worse, it's just an exact silhouette of my body, right guys?"

Well, two things, my shorts were crisp and new and my body is made for a fishnet pantyhose! In neon green!

[Stairway steps clump, clump, clump]

"Alright guys, I'm refreshed now, so let's get with our player position adjustment meeting then! Oh, um, so, I see you have all met Robbie then, so?"

"Ahh, ahh, ahh, bah, bah, bah..."

Well, here's the thing, I was innocent. I mean, my couch laying alluring "Z" posture was well thought out and manipulated to perfection, but that only pushed my booty deep into the back of the couch, so that was out of sight and innocent and with the position of couch compared to the view from the kitchen table, well, they would have had to strain their necks a bit to go all "ahh, ahh, ahh, bah, bah, bah" and stuff, so I was innocent again. LOL, they were so not innocent.

And my shirt, well, I don't even know what its style is called, but the entire lower seam was of those ruffly and wavey seams that looked like ocean waves, covered with a short weird green cotton half vest. The color of green was weird, not the vest.

And rear slanted and sweeping hair, if that matters to you.

"I don't hear a lot of Pickle Ball talk, guys. Do any of you need a refill with the beer?"

You have to love those conversations where there is no eye contact, right?

"Ahh, ahh, ahh, bah, bah, bah..."

I took that as a "yes" and stood up, with my crisp Denim shorts still folded neatly over the back of the couch. And yep, I stood up in just my "under" stuff, which as I said, perfectly highlights my silhouette because that's what I do now. And that was another first for me.

"[Clunk] Brewster, [clunk] Gene, [clunk] Hank, [slide] buff Biff. I'm out guys! I mean, LOL, as soon as I put my shorts back on."

And the best part about slipping a pair of shorts up in front of four guys who didn't go all the way of punching you out for dressing like a girl, well, you can do it at any speed you want to and fiddle around as much as you want to so everything is just right and smoothed out.

And then leave them unzipped while getting in a little texting, which as we all know, distracts you from what's going on around you, like spying eyes.

[Weep]

"PP, who responsible for condom?"

[Whoop]

"The girl, so U, Robbie."

Well, Peacock Penny knows about those types of things.

And huh, Biff knew enough to walk me out, so, for a buffed bully, that was surprising to not have to ask.

"So, Robbie, did you do all that on purpose then, huh?"

"Oh, I mean, Biff, did I do it wrong then hmm?"

"Oh, hell no, Robbie, you did it perfect, I mean, it's cool, but since Pickle Ball strategy is out the window now and I have a bunch of worked up Pickle Ball players and a passed-out Vic in my house, so, what the hell?"

[Mwah, grind, ummah, bump, smack, smooch, oomph, mwah, mwah, smooch smack]

"Did you fuck me in the shower, Biff? And just starting counts!"

[Mwah, grind, ummah, bump, smack, smooch, oomph, mwah, mwah, smooch smack]

"There's a flash drive with anime on it stuffed into your couch cushions where my ass was laying, bye [mwah, smack, smooch], Biff. Oh, Biff, you know where my ass was on the couch, right? Or should I draw you a map, hmm?"

"I'm going to bang you hard soon, Robbie! That tree that you claimed as our bully spot is going to come crumbling down all the while you're crying!"

"Tootles."

Also, what the hell is with all the crumbling and crying in Biff's house anyways then, huh?

Not that I was going to worry about it. I mean, the truth was that I was dressed to the slut nines and nowhere else to go other than to the Lava Java Coffee Shop or my employment place, the Frosty Icy, so.

But first, ahem, I was actually laying on the couch for several, several minutes, so.

[Weep]

"Hank, did you feel me up?"

[Whoop]

"I put blanket on U."

[Weep]

"Did I look cold?"

[Whoop]

"U looked hot."

Yeah, I'm not doing the math on that. He totally felt me up. That's the math.

[Lava Java Coffee Shop door chime jingle, jangle]

"Hey, Giana, what's up?"

"Oh, Missy Popular Robbie, um, the usual, you know, my step brother wants to meet you, my daddy wants to meet you, the guy at bingo hall who spins the whirling cage of thingamabobs wants to meet you, two guys named Butch want to meet you, a couple of people from the space station not only want to meet you, they are tracking your movements by neon light, Lester wants to meet and I'm even sure that's his name, but he looked like a Lester, my dear ole granddaddy wants you to turn his oxygen knob up so he can meet you and Peacock Penny has been pounding the Strip pavement and has already recruited another Lil, Lil, Lil Asian girl named Lil Nico Nick Nack, so, you know, the usual. Is it too late in the evening for your quad, quad, quad, double-double minus one then, Robbie?"

"Oh, look at the hour of night, um, cut all that in half and then double it, minus one, Giana, okay? And in a "to go" cup, please."

Well, Giana knows a lot of stuff since she works smack dab in the middle of the Strip. Including how people like their lava mud.

[Grr, wish, grr, squirt, grr, grr, swirl, squeal, grr, swoosh, squeak, whirl, whirl, swirl, steam]

"[Slides cup] mind if I take a shot at that guy Lester, Robbie? I'm a little dry lately."

Well, if Giana would stop kicking people, I mean, sheesh.

"Umm, oops, I'm sorry, um, excuse me, are you Robert Robertson then, hmm?"

"[Sip] oh, that's my twin brother, but he lives in the high mountains of southern Argentina now, I'm Robbie, the cute twin, so?"

"Tee he, that's funny, Robert, um, Robbie, so listen, you probably don't remember me, but I'm Chester and I was totally gay for you about a year ago and..."

Finally! Someone just said they were gay for me instead of going the way of the silent faggot!

"And then I moved to Wyoming and got straight and then I visited all the cowgirl ranches in Wyoming and then they kicked me out of Wyoming because I got so many cowgirls pregnant since I'm built that way and I just wanted to apologize you since I moved back to Middleton, so?"

"Well, Chester, thank you and that's Giana! She moved to Middleton from Wyoming, so?"

"Aha, aha, aha!"

"I'm pleased to meet you, Giana? Are you single then, hmm?"

"The coffee shop is closed! Everybody out! Hi, Chester, I'm Giana from Wyoming, tee he."

[Lava Java Coffee Shop door chime flies off of the hinges, bang, clang, bang]

"Excuse me, coming through, excuse me, coming through!"

12