Robbie 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Peacock feathers pieces flying and flaying all about in the air]

"Robbie, how dare you wear such bright colors without my direction [face slap], but you look hot. Ahem, we need to sit in the corner by the window where people can see me and my crazy, yet colorful hair and make a boom zoom call on my laptop, pronto so?"

"[Cough, spits out feather pieces, cough] okay, Peacock Penny, but is this with you then, hmm?"

"Jacq. I hired Jacq from the big bag of money when the big bag of money became too heavy for me to carry and he fiddles with the back of my crazy and colorful hair, which, by the way, you haven't said anything about yet since it now jukes out in seventeen different directions, which in my book is the fastest the way to find voyage on a cargo ship, so, ahem!"

Nope. I wasn't getting involved in that! Well, wait.

"[Cough, spits out feather pieces, cough] no, no, it looks amazing and the scientists will have to add a few more degrees to the circle pretty soon, tee he, welcome aboard Jacq (and good luck with that)."

Hah! Jacq! Well, Viva Le France!

[Boom zoom live call connection made]

"[Glitch] good day, mate!"

"Ahh, hello? Um, I'm Robbie and we're face calling this number pronto, so?"

"[Glitch] hi mate, Robbie, we are your latest Lil Down Under Aussie Lil Ladies. We manage Peacock Penny's peacock ranch that she pays for from the big bag of money, mate."

Oh, hell no!

"[Glitch] we groom and pick her peacock feathers special for her tail feathers, mate!"

Oh, hell no! That's not what the big bag of money is for!

"[Glitch] and we're triplet sisters, mate, natural blondes and Lil, Lil, Lil, mate!"

Well, one should never rush to judgement, tee he, right?

"Ahem! Pay attention to the Lil Down Under Aussie Ladies, Robbie!"

"[Cough, spits out feather pieces, cough] what's the plan then, Lil Down Under Aussie Ladies, hmm?"

"Easy as the outback, mate. Under the direction of Cockatoo Cammy, we travel to states from the Gold Coast, mate, train and learn the ropes of the trade at Big John's Pig Roast, mate and then return down under and function as your satellite promo Lil Ladies branch, mate, and start a new big bag of money, mate!"

"Fine, make the necessary travel arrangements, ugh! But do not and I repeat, do not try to bring actual peacock birds with you on the plane! Peacock Penny does not need that!"

"[Glitch] gotcha mate. Do you like our little Kakhi outback safari uniforms, mate?"

Well, the hats and the vests were pretty cool, so. And the Kakhi shorts were cool. And their rawhide boots were certainly cool, so, but still, they were playing hot petite Lil Ladies dirty pool.

"[Cough, spits out feather pieces, cough] didn't Peacock Penny explain the rules of fair play to you three then, Lil Down Under Aussie Ladies? I mean, I still have like about 10% male DNA in my body and even though I don't have much of a response, I have a response! To hot Kakhi!"

"[Glitch] Kakhi inside and out, mate, through and through, mate. See, mate? See through Kakhi, see through and see through, mate!"

Well, live calls should be illegal then! Or it's our next big bag of money scheme!

"[Glitch] we're glad to be onboard with your promo Lil Ladies squads, Robbie, mate, I'm Charotte, mate, Lil Char Can. And I'm Ava, mate, Lil Ava Always Amore, mate. And I'm Harper, mate, Lil Harper Has, mate. And we also have a cousin, if the budget from the big bag of money allows for a Lil Willow Would, mate. Cockatoo Cammy is out learning how to make American morning coffee, Robbie mate, unless you care for a brisk cup of down under tea, mate."

Well, I mean, well, it's all to Peacock Penny anyways!

"Well, SOB, look who is dressed for a party and guess who knows where that party is then!"

"Oh, I'm guessing that guy over in the other corner knows where the party is, so, bye now, stranger!"

Well, I should have looked up first, so.

"Oh, sorry, Oscar, um, who is having a party and where is this party and why is there such a party on a Thursday night and do you expect sex, hmm?"

"Oh, isn't that what you do now, Robbie, huh?"

Damn!

"And, um, well, it's a Thursday night party to get the jump on Friday night and tee, he, it's in my living room, tee he, or my bedroom, so?"

I mean, Oscar would have been more successful if he would have said that the party was in his garage because garage sex is like my ninth dream. And I think I covered my fifth dream in the first chapter, so we're getting there, but Oscar didn't get anything.

End Robbie 03

12