Robbie's Mother Has Regrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it!" she would cry. "Leave me in peace."

But the voice couldn't leave her in peace. Her lust and desire were growing stronger.

The first big crack in her defensive armor came a week later.

"Maybe just one more time," she thought. "Because he's suffering so much. Having sex one more time wouldn't be so bad."

Carla tried to slam a mental door on that thought but couldn't.

The next morning at school, she happened to be walking behind her son down the hall. Her eyes roved over his body and settled on his ass. Carla licked her lips.

"He's a hunk," she thought.

She sought him out in the afternoon and followed him again. Her hand was almost on her crotch before she caught herself.

Robbie's friend, Joey, passed by and said "Hi". Carla ignored him. Joey looked back and saw the object of her attention.

"Robbie has the hots for mom and it looks like mom has the hots for Robbie," he laughed. This was going to be fun.

That night at dinner, Carla leaned forward to get some more mashed potatoes. Her blouse gaped open and Robbie saw her bra. It was the 'sexy bra', the one that sometimes revealed her nipple. Robbie stared.

Out of the corner of her eye, Carla noticed him staring. He was looking down her blouse. She hadn't meant to leave an extra button open. She hadn't meant to wear her 'sexy bra'. It just happened.

She decided that covering up would just draw attention to an innocent accident, so she finished getting seconds and leaned back. Robbie went back to eating.

"See, it's all good," she thought, mentally patting herself on the back.

But her lustful self had a different idea.

Carla suddenly wanted more corn on the cob. She desperately wanted more corn on the cob. Corn on the cob that would make her lean forward over her plate. Lean forward and let her son look down her blouse again.

"Don't you dare," her sensible self said. "It's just some corn. You don't need it. You aren't even hungry."

"Let him have a good long look," her lustful self said. "He's suffering. Make him feel better. There's no harm in a little look."

With a shaky hand, Carla took another piece of corn. She put extra butter on it. She leaned forward to take a bite. Her blouse gaped open again. So did her bra. Carla didn't know it but Robbie was staring at her nipple.

"This is good corn," she said.

Carla sat back and licked the butter off her fingers, slowly, one by one, suggestively. Robbie watched her intently.

Carla picked up the corn and leaned forward again. Her blouse gaped. Her bra gaped. Her nipple was exposed. Her son stared.

Carla heard a zipper. Robbie's arm was moving.

"Did he just unzip his pants? Is he masturbating right here at the table?" she asked herself, shocked.

Carla didn't want to find out. She didn't want to have to face the fact that things might not be fine. If she kept eating her corn, she could still believe everything was fine.

If she kept eating her corn, kept leaning forward, kept her nipple exposed, she could maintain the illusion.

"It's not like I did this on purpose," she justified to herself. "I just wanted some more corn. Robbie will understand that."

Robbie's arm continued to move. Carla was finished with the corn but she still didn't want to find out what was happening. She pretended she was still eating.

Robbie was panting a little. He got up from the table, his napkin covering his lap. Carla got a glimpse of his hand on his cock as he headed for the bathroom.

She dropped the corn and stuck a buttery hand inside her pants. Maybe if she was quick enough, she could cum before he returned. No such luck.

Robbie saw his mother pull her hand out of her pants as he approached. He smiled. His cock was stowed away but his pants remained unzipped. He stood next to the table for a minute. He was giving her a chance to look at his crotch, at his open fly.

Carla stared at his crotch. She wanted that cock so much.

Her lustful self encouraged her. "His fly is open. You could take his cock out. You could get a good look at it. You could hold it. You could take it in your mouth. Easy Peezy."

"I can't do that. We can't do this," she said out loud, tearfully.

Carla got up from the table and headed for her room. Robbie watched as she put her hand down her pants again. She needed relief. The temptation was getting too strong.

She clung to her delusion. "It'll be okay. We haven't done anything," she thought. "It just a matter of self-control." Her fingers thrust inside her pussy.

Robbie was getting hard again. He eased his cock out.

His mother was almost to her bedroom.

"Mom!"

Carla stopped in front of her door. Her hand was moving inside her pants. She turned slowly to look at her son. He was stroking his cock by the table. She watched for several moments and went into her room, locking the door behind her.

Robbie was sure he had gone too far, stroking his cock at the table. But he couldn't stand it anymore. Seeing his mother's nipple exposed again just brought him right back to that night when she masturbated him and they had sex. He couldn't stop himself.

Robbie woke up late the next morning. He had forgotten to set his alarm. If he didn't hurry, he'd be late for school. He rushed into the kitchen to grab breakfast. His mother was at the table, already dressed. There was a bowl of cereal waiting for him.

Carla raised an eyebrow and slowly averted her gaze. Robbie didn't realize why until after he sat down. He was still wearing his lightweight flannel pajama shorts and his usual morning boner had made its appearance known.

"Sorry, mom. I was in a rush," he said as he blushed. Carla silently nodded.

"I'd love to take care of that boner for him. Suck it right into my mouth. Get some good old cum protein to start the morning right," she thought.

Carla was shocked that she wasn't shocked by the thought. Her pussy wasn't shocked either. It got wet in anticipation.

"Do it," the voice in her head urged. "Be a good mother. Help the poor boy out. Don't make him get a detention."

"I don't want you to be late for school. You know, taking care of that thing," Carla said, trying to defend what she was about to do. "This one time only. So you don't get a detention for being late."

Robbie was stunned to see his mother slip under the table. He felt her hands pull his flannel shorts down. He felt her cool mouth slide down his shaft.

"Oh, that feels so good, mom."

She stopped. "Eat your breakfast. We'll be late if you don't. We can't be late."

Her mouth slid down his cock again. She stroked his cock with her hand while her head bounced up and down. There wasn't much room under the table and she hit her head a couple times.

Robbie didn't last long. He had been waiting weeks for this. He came in his mother's mouth. She gagged a little until he was done.

When Carla reappeared, she had cum dribbling down one side of her mouth. Without thinking, Robbie half-stood and licked it off.

"Get dressed," Carla said calmly. "That was one time only." She wagged her finger at him to emphasize the message.

Carla didn't want to think about what she had just done. She had used a flimsy excuse to give in to temptation.

"The road to hell is paved with flimsy excuses," she thought.

It didn't help that for the rest of the day, Carla had to listen to her pussy complain about a lack of attention. It had gotten wet during breakfast and it stayed wet all day long. Carla knew the wet spot on her panties was getting larger and larger.

It also didn't help that she kept running into her son in the hallway. Once he was coming toward her. She focused on his crotch and saw his cock become erect in his pants when he caught sight of her.

Twice he was walking away. Carla licked her lips as she eyed his ass.

"I'd like to take a bite out of that apple." She didn't even try to stop the thought.

Back home after school, she ran to her bedroom and tore off her skirt and panties. She hopped onto the bed and began to frantically finger herself. She needed relief and fast.

Carla forgot to lock the door. She forgot to shut the door. Robbie stood in the doorway, his cock in his hand. They stared at each other for a few moments.

"You might as well come in and get comfortable. Get a towel too. I don't want your mess on my sheets."

Carla was too horny to stop fingering herself, so she was making the best of a bad situation.

"One time only. We aren't doing this anymore. Understand?" Even Carla wasn't sure she believed it.

Robbie grinned. "Sure. Whatever."

The boy laid across the bed, propped up on his elbow. Robbie lay next to his mother's leg so he could get a good close look at her hairy pussy. A close look at her masturbating. His hand was busy stroking his cock.

Carla reached orgasm. She tensed and squeezed her legs together. Her hand pressed against her clitoris. She moaned quietly and shuddered. Her body relaxed and she lay on her back, legs slightly apart.

Robbie had been so entranced by her orgasm, he forgot about his own. His cock let loose. A stream of cum landed on his mother's pubic hair and thigh. A second stream hit Robbie in the chest. The last stream plopped onto his stomach.

There was stunned silence. Then both mother and son started laughing. Robbie wiped his cock on Carla's calf. His mother was still laughing.

Without thinking, the boy bent down and licked the cum off his mother's calf. She wasn't laughing anymore. She was frozen in place. Her self delusion was falling apart.

Robbie moved and licked some cum off his mother's thigh.

He looked up to see her reaction. Emotion played over her face.

"We can't be doing this. Stop it now," her sensible self said. "Self-control, remember?"

"That cum on his chest looks awfully good. Take a taste," her lustful self said.

Carla reached over and scooped some cum off her son's chest. She put her finger in her mouth and slowly cleaned it off.

Robbie began licking the rest of the cum off Carla's thigh. When he finished, his head was by her pussy. The last of his cum lay on her pubic hair.

"That's enough," his mother said. "In fact, that's too much." There wasn't much conviction in her voice.

"Maybe one more taste," the voice suggested. Carla scooped some more cum off her son's chest and ate it.

She shifted her hips a little and opened her legs a tiny bit. Robbie moved up and licked her pubic hair. His tongue grazed her wet slit. It was the first time he had tasted a woman. He liked it.

"You know you want him. You want his tongue inside you. You want his cock inside you. You want his baby inside you." It was her lust talking again.

Robbie's lust was talking too. He had stopped listening to his mother. His tongue tasted her slit again. It bumped against her clitoris and Carla gasped.

It was the last gasp of her sensible self. The last gasp for her self-control. She wanted him so much!

Carla pulled her legs up and spread them wide. She reached down and pressed her son's head against her pussy.

"Lick me. Lick that little bump. Make me cum again." Her son had a lot to learn about sex. Carla had a lot to teach him about sex.

"Yes, right there. Lick right there," she moaned. Her hips were moving up and down, twisting to get his tongue in just the right place.

Carla could feel her orgasm building. The first orgasm from her son. She knew it wouldn't be the last one.

Her orgasm arrived. She clamped her legs around Robbie's head. Carla tensed and shuddered. The sexual tension had been so high and Carla had resisted so long, that her release came with a flood.

Robbie had a new taste on his tongue. It was his mother's cum flowing out of her pussy. He started licking again.

Carla almost immediately had her second orgasm. The boy sucked in more of her cum and began licking a third time.

Her clitoris was too sensitive for a third round. Carla swung her leg over Robbie's head and stood up. She stood there, looking at him with lust in her eyes.

She pressed one finger against his shoulder, tipping him on his back. She bent over and licked the cum off his stomach. She kept licking even after the cum was gone, moving downward, arriving at his soft pubic hair.

Robbie's cock was erect and throbbing. He had cum once already but was young and still aroused.

Carla played with her son's nipple as her tongue licked its way up the tall shaft. At the top, her mouth opened and she took his entire cock into her mouth. The head bounced against the back of her throat.

"Oh god, his cock tastes so good," she moaned to herself. "Why did I ever try to stop?"

Robbie played with his mother's tit through her shirt. While moving her head up and down on his cock, Carla frantically unbuttoned her blouse. She unhooked her bra. Her skirt came off last.

"I'm naked in front of my son," she thought, a little surprised by how good it felt.

"I'm going to be naked in front of my son a lot from now on," she thought happily.

Carla felt the cock begin to throb, felt her son tense up. He was going to cum.

She swallowed the first spurt and then pulled her mouth off. She deliberately took the second spurt on her face. The third one went on her tits.

"I guess that makes me a cum slut," she thought. "His cum slut."

The boy's cock was still hard. His cock had been aroused for weeks and wasn't quitting this soon.

Carla climbed on top of the bed. She straddled her son and eased his cock into her pussy. Robbie didn't know how to fuck a woman properly but Carla did.

She bounced up and down, twisting her hips to get the maximum pleasure. Her son played with her tits. Cum dripped off her chin onto his abs.

She used her tongue to lick off the cum around her mouth. She used her finger to get the cum out of her eyes.

As she neared the peak of her third orgasm, she felt Robbie's cock unload inside of her. She groaned loudly and bounced faster. She froze at the top of a bounce and came.

Carla collapsed on top of Robbie. He used his finger to clean the rest of the cum off her face and fed it to her. She ate it greedily.

Robbie's cock was still hard. He was gently thrusting inside of her. His cock slowly softened and fell out of her pussy. His cum and her cum mixed together and flowed out onto his pubic hair.

Carla rolled off and lay on her back next to Robbie. She took his hand in hers. They were both smiling. They lay like that for a long time.

"What's for dinner?" Robbie finally said. "I'm hungry."

Carla laughed. Of course he was hungry. He was 18. He was always hungry.

"Now everything is fine," the voice in her head said. "Better than fine."

12