All Comments on 'Robby and I'

by Bi_Guy69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Don-DonnaDon-Donnaalmost 16 years ago
I wonder how many guys will admit that they wish

that they had enjoyed sucking a cock somewhere along the line. I have

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this iz a perfect

wat i like to call "spank-a-ble""

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a perfect start

A perfect start to enjoying the bi-side.it always seems to start just as you described so well. We need to know what you had the nerve to do next. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Straight Grl Loved It!

I'm a straight girl and I Loved it! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Well Done . . .

Nicely written. The way most of us find our 'other' side and 'other' desire. Slow build up by touching, jacking off, and then finally --- the real plunge on to someone else's dick. I just wish I had one here to enjoy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Instant Boner

This was great. It perfectly describes the joy and fun of cocksucking! Please continue with these guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fabulous!

Loved the story, great details! Have a raging hard on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot!

Great read, very steamy!

Sexexplorer120Sexexplorer120over 2 years ago

Lovely description of two horny friends discovering and experimenting with mutual masturbation, then oral sex.

Also the slow and gradual build up, the delight of touching and feeling the texture of an erect cock, then the feeling as it pulsates and erupts to ejaculation!

I experimented in a similar way with a couple of friends in my teens.

Always felt guilty after. I'm not gay and not bisexuality in regard to fancying guys. I love everything about women and live making.

But looking back, there is nothing wrong with admiring and feeling, and sucking a friends cock, and visa versa. After all we admire and love feeling our own cocks (and wishing we could perform oral sex on ourselves!).

How many 'straight guys' think the same, even though they won't admit it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn that was an awesome story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous