All Comments on 'Robby'

by Joe J

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Don't stop this.....

I too lost someone close to me in a sudden tradegy, your description of Laura's pain was excellent, in many ways my story is simular, I found someone who recognised my pain and although she was nearly 10 years younger than me (21 to my 32)she showed me how to love again.. people recognised our feelings and supported it. It could have been very different as she was the daughter of one of my wife's closest freinds. We have been together for nearly 15 years now and have 2 great kids. She taught me not to judge, to enjoy life, she loves stories like this site provides and we often read them together. Her vitality and interest in life is intoxicating. Don't let this couple fade away in just one story, let them find the love and excitement that this type of relationship can bring. Thank you for writing it.

thebulletthebulletalmost 20 years ago
Romantic and uplifting

This is a story that finds romance and renewal in the face of tragedy. The quality of writing is wonderful. "she pushed the burden of living up the steep slope of her mountain of grief" - now that's a terrific sentence. Anyone who likes romanatic love stories or just wants a well-written story should read this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I do hope there's a sequel or three in the works

It's not often I find a story that touches my heart as strongly as this one did. Well written, slowly and thoroughly developed characters make them come alive in my mind. I'd like to see their lives developed more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous