Robert and his Auntie Pt. 01

Story Info
Robert stays with his slutty auntie and loves watching her.
5k words
4.57
9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,141 Followers

Robert had always had a thing about watching sexy ladies smoking and if they wore bright red lipstick he liked it even more. As a teenager he had this theory that if a girl smoked she would generally allow you go further with her.

As he left school and prepared for college he was delighted when his auntie Hazel and uncle John invited him to stay with them for a couple of weeks at their seaside home.

Auntie Hazel, his mum's younger sister had always been a favourite aunt of his. Although she was a large lady she was also very attractive. He also loved thinking about her as he masturbated.

The first day that he arrived he heard them having sex when they went to bed. Even better was that she wore bright red lipstick and smoked.

Uncle John went off the work each day and Robert and auntie Hazel would go out and enjoy the area, spending time on the beach. She noticed that whenever she lit up a cigarette Robert would watch her intently. She had read a while ago that some men find it sexually arousing watching ladies smoking.

She also noticed that when she was wearing her deep red lipstick and she was speaking to him he would stare at her lips.

They had a good morning out and when they got home they sat in the garden.

She said, 'do you mind if I have a cigarette?'

'No, of course not,' Robert replied.

'Be a darling and get them for me and fetch my handbag too if you don't mind,' auntie replied.

Robert went indoors and got her cigarettes and handbag and took them out to her. He handed them to her and she took out the lipstick and handed the cigarettes to him and said, 'while I put lipstick on can you get a cigarette out for me.'

She started very slowly putting her lipstick on as he watched intently. What was worse was that he felt himself getting aroused. It was almost as if she was teasing him.

'How is that? Is that enough or should I put some more on?' she asked.

Robert felt himself blushing as he said, 'maybe another thin coat of it. You're very kissable.'

'Do you want to kiss me,' she asked.

'Yes,' he replied. He moved closer and their lips touched, he loved the feel and taste of the slutty red lipstick. She opened her lips and he felt her tongue pushing against his lips. He parted his lips and took his auntie's tongue inside. He loved kissing his aunt and he felt himself getting hard.

Then incredibly he felt her hand on his shorts and rubbing his cock. Then she took his hand and put it on her breast and said, 'play with auntie's tits.'

The kissing got more passionate with tongues in each other's mouth. She was rubbing his cock through his shorts and he was pinching her nipples. Suddenly Robert couldn't hold back any longer and he cum in his shorts.

She stopped rubbing and laughingly said, 'that's what happens when you kiss me.'

'I need a cigarette after that,' she said. She then took the cigarette and put it in between her lips and handed him the lighter. His hand was trembling as he held the lighter against the cigarette. He watched closely as she took a deep inhale and as she opened her mouth he could see a ball of smoke inside it.

She then took the cigarette out, put her lips gently together and blew a thin plume of smoke through her crimson red lips. Robert stared at his aunt, he was getting hard again.

She said, 'are you getting aroused again?' 'Tell me why you like watching me smoking,' she said.

'I can't tell you, it's too naughty,' he replied.

She said, 'I think you're imagining that the cigarette clamped between my lips is something else and the ball of white smoke you see in my mouth is some other white stuff and then when I breathe the white smoke over my lips you're imagining the same white stuff on my lipstick coated lips. Does that sound right?'

Robert smiled and nodded and stared at his auntie smoking. His very naughty thought was just as she suggested. Though he had just cum he wanted to wank while he looked at her but thought that was taking things too far.

She stared at him as she teased him smoking as sexily as she could.

He asked, 'we both know what my naughty thoughts are. Do you do that to uncle?'

'That's a very personal question, but yes I do and uncle loves it.'

'Would you do that to me?' he asked. '

You'll have to ask uncle first to find out if he'll let me,' she replied.

If he agreed would you do it to me', he asked.

'See what he says. You know you're going fishing with him on Saturday,' she said.

She finished her cigarette and they went indoors and she started preparing dinner. Uncle came home and they had dinner together. He said, 'what have you been doing today? Have you had a good day?'

Robert almost felt himself blushing as his aunt said, 'yes, we had a walk down to the beach then we had a nice relaxing time in the garden.'

Uncle replied 'that sounds fun, hope you didn't go topless like you normally do in the garden. We don't want to embarrass Robert.'

'Oh, you won't embarrass me, in fact...I think I'd better leave it there,' Robert replied.

'Sounds like you could have another admirer there dear,' uncle said to his wife.

Robert then said, 'so you wouldn't mind if I saw auntie's breasts?'

'Certainly not and we call them tits,' uncle replied.

Robert was delighted to hear this and thought that the first opportunity he would ask to look at his auntie's tits.

They sat and watched TV together and when uncle went out to make some coffee auntie Hazel said, 'we are going to have sex tonight, I'll leave our bedroom door a little open so you can hear us. I hope you'll wank while you listen and I'll think of what you're doing as uncle fucks me.'

Robert replied, 'how many times will you cum?'

'I'll probably cum twice and uncle once,' she replied.

Robert asked, 'will you leave the light on?' 'Yes,' she replied, 'uncle likes seeing the look on my face as I cum and sorry, no you'd better not watch.'

They all went up to bed and when Robert went into the bathroom he used there was a pair of his auntie's worn panties. He readily took them back to his room and held them to his nose. Immediately he could smell his auntie's cunt juices. He stood near his part open door and listened for them. Soon he heard them having sex. His auntie was talking quite loudly and talking very dirtily, obviously for him to hear.

He stood with the door open, wanking and smelling her soiled underwear. As he heard her call out that she was cumming he did exactly the same.

He went back to bed and then heard his auntie again. This time she was clearly being licked and she screamed out as she cum again.

In the morning the three of them ate breakfast and then uncle went off to work. Immediately auntie asked, 'did you hear me last night and did you find my dirty panties and did you cum?'

Robert replied, 'yes I had a great cum while I listened to you and sniffed your panties.'

'Did you cum in my panties,' she replied.

'No, I smelt them,' he said.

'Oh, that's a shame,' she said.

He asked, 'how did you both cum?'

'Uncle licked me and made me cum and then he fucked me from behind and cum in me and I cum again. As I cum each time I imagined it was you doing it to me,' she said.

'I know where he licked you, but I want to hear you use that word,' he said.

'He licked my cunt,' she said. 'I like you talking like that,' he replied.

Robert asked, 'can we stay in today. You know what I want to do.'

'You haven't got permission from uncle yet. I told you before, you need to ask him,' she said.

He replied, 'uncle said he didn't mind me looking at your tits.'

'There's a big difference looking at my tits and doing what you want to do to me. We'll go out and I won't wear any underwear and you can wear my dirty panties that I left you. I'll take my sluttiest lipstick and we can go to a secluded area I know down by the river and have some outdoor fun,' she said.

'Sounds like a good idea, but I'm definitely going to talk to uncle tomorrow,' Robert replied.

They got ready to go out and Robert loved the feel of auntie's silky panties. He liked the thought that they were once next to her cunt and were now next to his cock. Auntie came down with even more red lipstick on and he was delighted that he could see her hard nipples through her blouse which had a couple of buttons undone showing plenty of cleavage.

She prepared a small picnic and headed off in the car. Robert loved how auntie's short skirt rode up and exposed lots of thigh. They had a nice walk along the promenade and loved watching holidaymakers enjoying the sea. They sat and auntie had a cigarette sexily smoking in front of her nephew. Teasing him and asking if he was getting aroused.

He admitted he was. ' I can see the outline through your shorts,' she said.

As she finished the cigarette she said, 'let's go and find somewhere a bit more secluded.' They drove a few minutes, parked up and walked along the river. Auntie then led him through some trees into a clearing right in front of the river.

It was very secluded and they sat on a blanket and had a picnic. Robert really had other things on his mind and kept looking at his auntie's nipples which he could see poking against her thin blouse. He was pleased when they finished and tidied up.

'Can I kiss you, auntie,' he asked.

'I'd better put some lipstck on then,' she said.

As she started to do it Robert started to unbutton her blouse and said, 'uncle said it was OK to look at your tits.' He didn't stop at looking at them, but reached out and felt them. He loved how hard and erect his auntie's nipples were.

As she carried on putting her lipstick on she loved her nephew playing with her nipples and said, 'harder, squeeze the harder, oh that's wonderful.'

She finished coating her lips and grabbed hold of him and their mouths clamped together with their tongues deep in each other's mouth. Robert was still pinching her nipples when she reached down for his cock. She undid his shorts and dropped them down. She pulled her panties that he was wearing and tightly held his hard cock.

Robert didn't know whether he'd get away with it but he put his hand up his auntie's skirt. He knew she wasn't wearing any underwear but we was shocked when he felt how wet her cunt was.

He said, 'I know I can't fuck you until I get permission from uncle so can I use my fingers or tongue?'

'Both,' she screamed out. 'Finger me.'

Robert easily slid one and then two fingers inside his auntie. He couldn't believe how wet she was. She was moaning loudly as she was also frantically wanking Robert's cock. In reality she didn't want him to cum. She wanted that in her mouth.

She loved the way he frantically fingered her with both fingers but she needed to be licked. She pushed his head down to her cunt. He could instantly smell the wonderful aroma of his auntie's aroused cunt.

He slowly licked up down her wet slit. Her legs were wide apart. He moved slightly and started licking and sucking her clit. She was moaning louder than ever and then she grabbed his head and held his open mouth against her wide open cunt and cum just started pouring into it as she had the most enormous climax. She held him there while she recovered and then pulled him up and kissed him with wide open mouths so she could get a great taste of her own cum.

Now it was Robert's turn. He was rock hard and his auntie knew there was only one way he was going to cum, and that was in her mouth. She leaned over him and took his cock between her heavily lipstick coated lips and clamped them tight around the head.

Then she used her tongue to lick the head of his cock. She sucked and wanked it while she squeezed his balls. She wasn't going to stop until she got what she wanted and that was a full mouthful of her nephew's hot spunk.

Suddenly he knew he was going to cum. 'Oh auntie, I'm cumming, I'm cumming in your mouth. Oh fuck, it's wonderful,' he cried out.

She sucked and sucked until her mouth was full of cum. She sat up and reached for her cigarettes. As she put it between her bright red lips his cum starred seeping out over them. Then she lit the cigarette and as she inhaled she opened her mouth and he could see the cloud of smoke mingled with his cum.

This was his fantasy come true. As she blew the smoke out through her lips his cum trickled out with it. She carried on smoking with his cum in her mouth. When she had finished she opened her mouth to show him his cum still in there and then swallowed it all.

They both rested and recovered and went home. Uncle came home from work and they had dinner together. They all sat and chatted and uncle said he was taking Robert fishing the next day as it was Saturday.

Robert was a bit disappointed as he wanted to spend another day with his auntie. But as she reminded him later it was a chance for him to ask if he could do more than just look at her tits.

They all headed off to bed and in the morning while uncle was in the shower his auntie went into Robert's room with a pair of her soiled panties, wrapped them round his hard cock and wanked him off into them.

She said, 'I'm going to wear these when you're both out so I can feel your lovely sticky cum next to my cunt.'

The next morning Robert and his uncle headed off to go fishing. He was surprised when he saw that they were heading in the same direction that he had been with his auntie the previous day. As they walked past the exact spot uncle said, 'that's very interesting in there.

A couple of years ago we were walking past when we heard noise coming from there. We peeped inside and saw a couple having sex. We stood and watched for a couple of minutes and they saw us and asked if we wanted to watch them. We looked at each and agreed. It was amazing, this other couple really got turned in being watched and it had the same effect on us and when they suggested we joined them auntie couldn't get her clothes off fast enough. It was incredible being watched.'

'We met up with this other couple every Saturday afternoon whenever the weather was good. Eventually they moved away. We never swapped but we spoke about it. I loved the thought of watching auntie being fucked and made to cum by another man.'

'Apparently that spot was known locally to voyeurs who liked to watch others having sex and those who liked being watched.'

That made Robert realise why auntie took him there. They walked a bit further along the river and set up their fishing gear and sat and waited for their first bite.

After a short while uncle said, 'auntie tells me you've been getting on well and having fun.'

'Yes, we get on really well. I really like her,' Robert replied.

'You know I said I didn't mind if you looked at her breasts, have you seen them' he asked.

Blushing Robert admitted he had.

'What did you think of them? Did she let you touch them,' he asked.

'I loved them and she wanted me to touch them. I rubbed her nipples and they got hard and erect,' he answered.

'What else would you like to do to her,' uncle asked.

'I'd really like to have sex with her,' he confessed.

'Do you know, I'm not surprised, she is a very sexy lady and I'm happy about that but I must be allowed to watch or if you do it when I'm not there you must tell me about it. Is that OK '

'Of course, uncle. Thank you so much,' Robert replied.

Uncle asked,' exactly what would you like to do to her? I don't mind what you say.'

'Well, obviously I'd want to fuck her and lick her and make her cum and if she'd let me I'd love to cum in her mouth,' he replied.

'Id be happy with all of that. Let's see if auntie is happy for that tonight,' he replied.

With that sort of conversation they both lost the desire to keep on fishing and decided to pack up and go home. As soon as they got there Robert saw them talking and then uncle said, 'I think we're going to have some fun tonight.'

They had dinner and Robert was quite aroused at the thought of fucking his auntie. He was concerned about uncle watching but was happy to accept that.

They went into the lounge and uncle told Robert to sit next to auntie on the sofa. She had already thickly coated her lips with lots of bright red lipstick and lipgloss.

Uncle said, 'you may kiss auntie.'

They leaned forward, their mouths opened and with lots of tongueing they had a very sexy snog.

He then said, 'take her blouse and bra off and play with her nipples."

Robert was trembling as he undid her blouse and reached round her for her bra. Her nipples were already large and hard and he pinched and squeezed them.

'Suck them,' uncle said.

Robert put his lips tightly round them and sucked while he played with the other one. It was obvious auntie was very sexually aroused.

Uncle said, 'take her skirt and knickers off and feel how wet her cunt is.'

He took her skirt off and could see wet marks on her panties. He pulled them down and moisture was glistening on her cunt lips. He could smell her juices.

Uncle said,' 'smell them, lick them and pass them to me.'

Robert loved the smell of his auntie's cunt juices on them and licked them and savoured the taste and threw them to his uncle.

Uncle held them to his nose and said, 'now show us what you've got.'

Robert stood up and undressed. His erect cock stood to attention. Even uncle was impressed with the size of it and couldn't wait to see his wife being pleasured by it.

'Help yourself to my wife's body. Use her for your satisfaction but make sure she cums at least twice. Her cunt, her tits, her arse and her mouth are there for you to use. I'm just going to sit, wank and watch the look of pleasure on her face as you make her cum,' uncle said.

Robert and auntie couldn't wait and within seconds he had his cock deep inside her cunt. He had forgotten about foreplay but then he realised and suddenly withdrew. The look on her face showed her disappointment, but as he lowered his head towards her she realised what he had in mind.

As his tongue licked up her wet slit she felt two fingers slide inside her. Even though she had her legs open she managed to part them a little more

Uncle, meanwhile had undressed and was slowly rubbing his erect cock as he watched his wife being pleasured by her young nephew.

Auntie was groaning loudly, her lipstick coated mouth was wide open. She looked across at her husband who was wanking while watching her.

She knew she wasn't going to last long and cried out, 'auntie is cumming. Oh fuck, it's wonderful.'

Her whole body shook as the combination of her cunt being fingered and her clit being licked brought to her thundering orgasm.

She grabbed his head and pulled his mouth direct onto her open cunt as she spurted her cum straight into his mouth.

Uncle was edging as he didn't want to cum too soon. But auntie knew what she wanted next and she pulled her nephew down on top of her. He slid easily deep inside her, further than she's ever had a cock before. He needed to cum but not before his auntie.

Slowly in as far as he could go and slowly out but just keeping the tip in. The look on auntie's face showed how much she was enjoying it. Uncle was having trouble trying not to cum and was wiping precum off the head of his cock and eating it.

Soon she couldn't control herself and her body started shaking violently as another huge orgasm thrashed through her body. At the same time her nephew thrust as deep inside that he could and shot his hot spunk deep inside his auntie's cunt.

A few minutes recovery for both of them before she wrapped her bright red lipstick coated mouth round her nephew's hard cock. She loved the taste of her and her nephew's spunk on his cock.

With her red lips clamped tightly around the head of his cock and sucking and licking it, one hand wanking his shaft and the other hand squeezing his balls it wasn't long before she felt precum oozing out into her mouth.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,141 Followers
12